Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (32595 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by MyPeace(f): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
someone wrote:
Scorpio, Men like us do not contribute to talks like this, dress sexy isn't the problem the girl that spread her legs needs the thing so marraige is out of this question. ( you think say marraige na for one day? if you want a guy to marry you close your legs for him he will go all out to do the neccesary things to discover what is in between)

it is not always the case, a guy who loves you, loves you, whether u open leg or not.  unless on a very rear occassion. Its just a matter of love.

Note am against jumping from PAUL to PETER.this is not what i meant by d above
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by 9ja4eva: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2007
Yeah nice post.Most gurls dnt know dt anyways.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by culasi(m): 1:51am On Mar 30, 2007
I dont believe all guys like women in skimpy outfits. embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by 9ja4eva: 2:44am On Apr 01, 2007
Yeah most guys get irritated @ dt.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by spoilt(f): 7:30am On Apr 01, 2007
irritated my foot! they stare and almost hold up traffik. Other girls see the attention scantily dressed girls get and feel they have to dress the same way to be appreciated.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by 9ja4eva: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2007
4 real most guys get irritated.What dere to be happy abt?
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by samie(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2007
you have to look at it like this, there is nothing wrong with a girl dressing skimpy ,what is it really you are attracted to. is it her dress or the girl,how will she look if she puts on covered clothing and then takes them off and becomes naked or she puts on skimpy outfits and takes them off all completely.Is it not the same, the skimpy clothing is just to attract the guys to talk to her then they can find out who she really is.i personally likes girls that knows and comfortable with there bodies ,i want my woman to stay focus on what got me attracted to her when i met her in the first place. so guys i will marry a girl that dresses skimpy anytime as long as she is a good human being , cos we all can marry a conservative ,sophisticated witch and have the worst live ever.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by 9ja4eva: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2007
LOL.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by donenick(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2007
We are in the market world!
Any woman that dress skipy and tight trousers then she's out for biz

Do all the necessary transaction then leave alone smiley smiley grin
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by bennie019(f): 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2007
never jurge a book by the cover
not every girl who wear skimpy stuff is a slut and not every covered girl is nice. Guys always try and get to know the girl. Girls well i think dress the way you comfortable with but remember first impression matters a lot.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by henchyk(m): 1:59pm On Apr 02, 2007
Skimped Girls are like fishes, catch those u can, leave those you cant catch. But what's important is that fishes are for consumption and not for storage.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by adeboo(f): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2007
Thats what am saying - you guys are so blah blah.

Why go there with the girl when you know she isnt someone you would date anyways.

Why sleep with her?
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by ugodaniel(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2007
I half-agree with the original poster lipsrsealed
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by culasi(m): 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2007
lol. grin
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by henchyk(m): 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2007
The truth must be told. Girls with skimpy dresses are for Chop! Just Chop!

1 Like

Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by culasi(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02, 2007
Never judge a book by the cover. Henchyk you need to shine ur eyes.

henchyk:

Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by ugodaniel(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2007
henchyk:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by osegwu(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2007
Yes they are good for parties an the normal chop chop

but definitely not the type to take home to mother.

Gospel truth
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2007
Yes by all means please marry the ones who are too physically disgusting to even wear skimpy clothes.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by spoilt(f): 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2007
osegwu:

Yes they are good for parties an the normal chop chop

but definitely not the type to take home to mother.

Gospel truth

says who? seems to me that bad girls marry first. word!
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by 9ja4eva: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2007
Yu right.E dey happen everyday.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by spoilt(f): 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2007
honestly. all the slutty girls i know got married quickly and married the really eligible guys. still have friends who are virtuous and still looking. its puzzling!
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by 4Play(m): 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2007
spoilt:

honestly. all the slutty girls i know got married quickly and married the really eligible guys. still have friends who are virtuous and still looking. its puzzling!

Its the same way you women are attracted to the so-called "bad boys".Most women do this till they mature and have a better perspective but by then it might be too late.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by kmohawk: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2007
why do guys like girls in skimpy dresses and trousers anyway, i wear mini skirts so short that when i bend over a little you can see my ass, and i wear skimpy tops showing off a lot of cleavage, isnt that more sexy?
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by Rlst84sale(m): 12:47am On Apr 09, 2007
Yes it is sexy and we like to look. The only problem is that we take you as you present yourself (if you know what that means). Just like if you meet a lady in a club, or at a party and the way she dresses, dances and carries herself around you is very suggestive, right there the message registers and all we think of her is just hitting the second base. So when you receive phone calls from us from that moment on you can be sure it's boody call. Now that could be different in Niaja but here in the States u can bet on that. So if you have those beautiful body parts and like showing them in the public more power to u, we (men) are visual and once the big head notices it, you can imagine what the small head is thinking (lol). This is not to say that we are irresponsible it's just that we are visual, and you can imagine what goes on in our mind after that. It takes more than your skimpy outfits, and public display of legs and boobs or some notice me hair attachments for us to commit to you. So ladies we need your help sometimes. Good luck to you ladies out there.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by tiwa(f): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2007
spoilt:

says who? seems to me that bad girls marry first. word!

says who? trust me i'm hearing this for the first time lol

dress the way u wanna be addressed, i mean it is okay to wear sth skimpy to a party, dinner and places like that,
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by culasi(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2007
lol grin
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by oyinboaja: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2007
skimpily clad girls are for chop and clean mouth.
who go marry exhibitionist for house.

God forbid bad thing
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by Rlst84sale(m): 10:58pm On Apr 19, 2007
I don't know why you ladies are taking some nice hints that we guys are throwing in here the wrong way. Don't forget as you ladies talk, guys talk too, and if our talk is not about sports, cars, or business, you can bet it's about u ladies. No one is asking you not to dress the way you want. We are just saying what happens after?. Here is what a lady told me one day, she said "A man is like hardwood floor if you lay him down right the first time you can walk on him for ever". I guessed her grandmother raised her (lol). Half a word is enough for the wise.

And for the lady that wrote that all her bad friends married first, I don't how you judged that they were bad, and if they were nothing that  people do that does not have consequences it's just a matter of time. This is not to say that I'm wishing anyone bad luck, besides, you don't know what lenght they have gone to be where they are or what restitutional steps they have taken, you might just be looking at what you saw or think you knew about them while infact their heart may be totally the opposite. The fact of the matter is that we have told you what we feel, think, and or will do about the thread you posted. Good luck to you gorgeous ladies out there.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by tglaz(m): 6:40am On Apr 20, 2007
that's 1 problem guys have.i for one,i dont compromise good looks. tongue
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by kingkams(m): 4:18pm On Apr 20, 2007
Here's the new guy you've all been craving for. Well, one of the main reasons why i wont marry a girl with skimpy dress is because one's dressing says a lot about them. I mean you cant take a girl that dresses like a LovePeddler ( I'm sure we all know the LovePeddler-looking-type) and take her as a wife. An engine that is used to 6 pistons per day cannot do with only 1. Its impossible. So just live the moment together, and let it die as you leave the hotel room.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by 9ja4eva: 5:34am On Apr 22, 2007
lol

Hope gurls r reading this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Man Travels From Lagos To Uyo To Propose To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend (Photos / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.