Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (32609 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by OpeLovely(f): 3:07pm On May 23, 2008
2nd commandment,

The men are wolves ready to devour and yet want a decent woman to marry and then they'll get bored again with miss goody goody and yet hunger for the skimpy ones again. I wish they would just make up their friggin minds.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by OpeLovely(f): 5:05pm On May 24, 2008
@ Kliplemet

Haba!!! Is that what you like?
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by osuolale1(f): 5:13pm On May 24, 2008
! it is well.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 24, 2008
Bobo Gee:

moderation is the word.

not sooooooooooo crazily and not soooooooo conservative
even the bible says "don't be too much of a sinner, and don't be too righteous"

dress well and dress good. first impression matters a lot.

angry Its not bad being too righteous,
Anyways. Back to the topic,
Guys lyke girls with skimpy blah blah blah,
Well, duh? They have wives at home.  Dress to impress? S*x is all i x-pect?
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by Esss(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2008
Skimppy cladded chick = Eye Candy, sex object, one night stand

Well dressed, not too exposed but equally sexy = Hmm!! she just might be the one.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by albridge(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2008
personally i like it when my girl wears skimpy things but only when we are in private. non of my girlfriends have ever gone out with me wearing skimpy things cos i think its degrading for women to expose their bodies the way they do in public especially when they wear that their trousers that is low at the waist and shows their buttocks to everyone sitting behind them in the bus or standing behind them. its disgusting.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by OpeLovely(f): 6:25pm On May 28, 2008
@ albridge,

Hmm, are you sure you don't like seeing the buttocks? Or else how did you see it in the first place?? Stop pretending!! I know you wouldn't mind if she shows off her boobs in your face. Kia, you will become hard like Olumo Rock!!! wink
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by smurf1(f): 10:38am On Dec 06, 2008
Now aint that the truth, angry
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by CrazyMan(m): 10:58am On Dec 06, 2008
In any relationship, physical appearance matters a lot. Lets assume you're walking down the road and you see a girl in skimpy skirts, and her top vividly displays her boobs. The first thing that would come into any guys mind is sex not marriage. It's natural, if a girl puts on something decent, people would respect her. If she decides to expose her oil rig, then everyone would come to have his own share.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by LoveAlways(f): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2008
Some women know how to wear tight clothing, while remaining classy.   Some women just enjoy fashion.

Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Pamela Anderson, Jenna Jamison and so on are often under-dressed, yet they are married or have been married.  In an interview, Mariah's husband said he married her because she didn't have sex with him.  Mary J Blige found her husband while still addicted to drugs and alcohol and partying like crazy.  Her husband saw something more in her and her career is even brighter with him in her life.  So I don't feel that guys should judge a woman based on perceptions alone.  Sometimes the most covered woman is likely to be the real undercover "hoe."
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2008
because they feel what you are willing to show, you are also willing to share.it is quite sad  cry sadthat some gals don't know they worth more than the curves e.t.c, pls miss beauty with brains. you can be decent and still look take away.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by benyboy(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2008
18TH COMMANDMENT,U R GUYS R CRAZY!

BACK TO THE TOPIC

i luv girls in skimpy dresses and tight trousers.i also want them to show a little but not too much of their 'endowment'.i dont see myself geting married to sum one who wld put on wrappers,cover everywhere.she has to entice me.i luv them,n definately my wifey,sexy.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by pureminded: 6:11pm On Mar 06, 2009
@Topic , and neither will i marry a girl in wrapper (local Girls angry)
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by EshuKemi: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2009
ok!
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by patwhizkid(f): 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2009
Pureminded, u lyk beta tin!
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by pureminded: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2009
patwhizkid:

Pureminded, u lyk beta tin!
ah see u , shey i no talk true ni ? who go come marry girl wey be say na so so wrapper she dey tie, one village girl laye laye, grin cheesy
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by patwhizkid(f): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2009
Pureminded, what of me wey dey tie only wrapper, na mama no gree buy me trouza and skirt, i don marry.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by tommy2k2(m): 10:36am On Mar 07, 2009
@ NL
guy make una marry anything wey dey under skirt
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by pureminded: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2009
@pat, Ur own na different matter nah , u be fine girl nah, even if you tie wrapper sef, person go know say u dey town and u be correct Chicks wink,
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by Gabry(f): 10:51am On Mar 07, 2009
@ Topic. , Nahhh. . .

My brother is dating a girl as such and she basically wears like that all the time. To work, to driving class, to sunday school anywhere! And they have been engage already.

But just dont know my brother always calls her stupid undecided
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by patwhizkid(f): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2009
Pureminded, merci!
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by unfaded(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2009
no man wants to marry a tramp
bsides every guy knows the fierce feeling of lust
, trust me u wouln'dt want some guy staring at ur "wife" bobies
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by sammyjl(f): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
they aint marriage material,
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by babycool(f): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
I really what is going on here, but from my perspective, it is only a narrow- minded nerd that will judge a girl with skimpy skirts and tight trousers, i for one dont have any problem with girls wearing what they want to as far as their private parts are not exposed, when you live in a civilised world, if you like wear the skimpiest skirt in town, people will barely take a glimpse because they have better things to worry about and i see nothing wrong with looking sexy for my man, as far as my man loves it, i will wear it , any one who thinks ungodly of that might as well jump over the bridge! tongue
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by JustGood(m): 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2009
babycool:

I really what is going on here, but from my perspective, it is only a narrow- minded nerd that will judge a girl with skimpy skirts and tight trousers, i for one dont have any problem with girls wearing what they want to as far as their private parts are not exposed, when you live in a civilised world, if you like wear the skimpiest skirt in town, people will barely take a glimpse because they have better things to worry about and i see nothing wrong with looking sexy for my man, as far as my man loves it, i will wear it , any one who thinks ungodly of that might as well jump over the bridge! tongue

civilisation is not about dressing scantily.

if you have enough confidence in your beauty, you will have no need to appeal to the sexual urges of men on the streets.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by platinumnk(f): 5:47pm On Jun 02, 2009
LoveAlways:

Some women know how to wear tight clothing, while remaining classy. Some women just enjoy fashion.

Beyonce, Mariah Carey, Pamela Anderson, Jenna Jamison and so on are often under-dressed, yet they are married or have been married. In an interview, Mariah's husband said he married her because she didn't have sex with him. Mary J Blige found her husband while still addicted to drugs and alcohol and partying like crazy. Her husband saw something more in her and her career is even brighter with him in her life. So I don't feel that guys should judge a woman based on perceptions alone. Sometimes the most covered woman is likely to be the real undercover "hoe."

correction: they are all in the entertainment industry. Part of it comes from they way they dress/act.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by ebila(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2009
Dressin' have their times.U dress differently when u're young & ur dressin' changes when u get older,but if it doesn't change,then it means u're still immature.A gurl could dress sexy,very sexy without bein' skimpy.Why d hell will u put on a blouse dat makes it seem like ur boobs will pop out any second?If i see dat,all i want is a piece of it.Skimpy dresses call for sex,sex & more sex,period.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by Nezan(m): 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2009
Daz ur cup of tea.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by solargal(f): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2009
ok, am a female right, and i think if any one has anything wrong with wat am gonna write, the person shld notify me, i think only a wayward girl is gonna be comfortable wearing skimpy dresses, but i dont know abt the question of tight trousers, cos i dont think any guy can be truthful and tell me that there are trousers that are so loose that they fall off the waist, so i think that question is settled, all girlie trousers are meant to be tight and figure hugging. guys love gals wearing skimply clothes cos it makes their libido go up and their rod go up, they only want to shag the gals, nothing else but for marriage it is a definite NO NO
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by C2H5OH(f): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2009
for ya viewing pleasure and sexual satisfaction only.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by follypimpi(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2009
@C2

Well said,the eyes need some Food too.
Re: Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them by MrWaters: 7:23am On Aug 12, 2009
They're not for marriage but sex machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Ladies Love Guys Who Have Cars / joystick Size Averages Studies Of The World 2015, See Where Nigeria Falls / My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.