Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (160143 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by omolorlarh: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kimzylove:

Have you done it before?
What if the person doesn't have National ID card?
Any valid means of identification is fine
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by omolorlarh: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
steric58:
good morning my issue is more Complicated I use this wrong date of birth on my BVN and NIMC ( National ID) same as on my international passport, I may leave the country soon once I complete all necessary exams I fear this may cause issue for me, have decided to change it at Immigration HQ abj but I have the following document bearing new date of birth which is my waec, Birth certificate, and first school leaving certificate will they accept this please help this has been giving me sleepless night, thank you.

You have to change the date of birth on your BVN and NIMC to the right information first before you can make changes on your international passport
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2020
SamReinvented:
Hello good people,

Please what does it take to change name on passport? An overzealous agent changed the surname of the person in question to her husband’s when she wanted to get the first passport (even though the couple wasn’t willing to officially change the wife’s name). Now that passport has expired. How easy is it for her to remove the new surname and make the passport conform with other documents?

Can she just file for a new passport without detection?
She can't file for new name... if it was previously indicated she was married on the passport, only divorce can revert her back to her maiden name

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by smut: 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2020
omolorlarh:

Apply for the NIN with the correct information and ensure the information tallies with that on BVN then head to immigration headquarters in Abuja.
thanks for your reply. Do you know anyone who already tried it and it worked ?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by DeleAdele: 5:29am On Sep 02, 2020
I have same issue too. Could you please give a guide?

tlk2Prince:
@Shooting, just get all valuable credentials proving your real date of birth I asure you its very possible. No mind doz guys tryin to disuade u.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by DeleAdele: 5:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Please could you give me a guide as to how I can do mine too? I have same issue too. Would it be ok to kindly send me a mail? dekkonelly@gmail.com

tlk2Prince:
I have done it bro.
The day, Month and Year of birth (4years difference)was all incorrect but I was able to correct it.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by DeleAdele: 5:38am On Sep 02, 2020
What year was this?

tlk2Prince:
I made available, my original waec certificate, baptismal card, permanent voters card. Its necessary to go with every document showing the correct date of birth.
Written application and 33k for processing.
Once ACG approves, you pay anoda 25k den you go for capture, after capture, the slip print out will show your date of collection of the E-passport.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by DeleAdele: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2020
Could you also consider telling about my own too? I have ish. Thanks so much

Luvlydevin:
I don't know how serious you really are if you are really serious about this ish let me know so I can contact her if its possible to do
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by DeleAdele: 5:47am On Sep 02, 2020
One contact told me it is 250k. That if I'm told less, it means I might get it delayed. Could you link me up please?

youngbilly1:
Have been in your shoes before i increased my age for a reasons even tho I had visa stamps, I rectified mine in Abuja Headquarter it cost me N45,000, it was an immigration officer that helped me, I had no problem queuing I went in for my capturing expressly. It's very easy if you have your cash no worries. It can never cost you 70k or 100k don't let anyone deceive you, I did mine last year. If you have no link goto the headquarter you will see officers they will help you, just approach nicely.

All you need is 1. Birth Certificate 2. Waec result
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by DeleAdele: 5:57am On Sep 02, 2020
Like how long? Please PC me. Many thanks

nickxtra:
If you really need it and you sure serious about, I can get you an offical @ NIS, abuja that can do it for you. But note that it will take time and money to do it.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by AyoOla20(f): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hello,Please who has made a date of birth correction on their international passport recently 2019/2020 precisely ..I am seeing responses from 2015 here..

Please if you have any info that might be of help to me in making the correction..Please kindly drop .

Very Urgent.Thanks.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Bigplans2020: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Please, I need advise from anyone who knows about this.

I need only the month and day on my passport to be corrected. The year is correct. Can it be done in other states? How long does it take and what will be the cost?
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
Bigplans2020:

I need only the month and day on my passport to be corrected. The year is correct. Can it be done in other states? How long does it take and what will be the cost?

any change of data can only be done in Abuja
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by mzkolawole: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2020
Fadelex:

pm me
I have...I did mine in February this year in Abuja and I got it within 2 weeks
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by mzkolawole: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2020
Knight2:
good day house.. can I change the Date of Birth in my international passport in Lagos... they said I can scan here in Lagos... I don't need to go Abuja...

No you can't...this can only be done in Abuja
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 1beat(m): 1:23am On Oct 28, 2020
mzkolawole:

I have...I did mine in February this year in Abuja and I got it within 2 weeks

what information did you provide and amount of money you paid to achieve it
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2020
1beat:

You'll need your national id card and the information on it must correspond with intending data on the passport. cost will depend on the data you're changing.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by omolorlarh: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
smut:
thanks for your reply. Do you know anyone who already tried it and it worked?
Do you mean, correct the international passport information? If yes, I did
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Joseph524: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2020
Knight2:
thanks... they said I will scan here in Lagos festac ND they will take it to Abuja to be done...
it's a big lie! You can only make such change of data at Hqt, I just finished doing mine, though it took 2weeks and 3days.
Just got it on Thursday.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Joseph524: 5:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Fadelex:

You'll need your national id card and the information on it must correspond with intending data on the passport. cost will depend on the data you're changing.
with originals of waec and birth certificate/age declaration.
I don't work there but I can give you the lady's number that help me, so when you go there you won't find it hard.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Joseph524: 5:34am On Nov 28, 2020
Joseph524:
I need to chat with you urgent,concerning my date of birth on my passport
I finally got my passport with the new age.
Thanks house, for your contribution.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Joseph524: 5:38am On Nov 28, 2020
1beat:

you need this three documents that has the correct age (waec, nin and birth certificate/age declaration) all originals.+140
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Joseph524: 5:42am On Nov 28, 2020
Bigplans2020:

bros, I did mine early this month and got it just day before yesterday, and it cost me 140k.
Just 2week and 3days.

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Joseph524: 5:45am On Nov 28, 2020
Luvlydevin:

Sorry don't have the contact again
thanks for your assistance, I got mine day before yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Tell Us About The City Where You Live / A Comprehensive List Of The Documents Required For Visas / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.