Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,657,414 members, 6,237,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 April 2021 at 11:23 AM

Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport (85905 Views)

Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Wrong Place On My Friend Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Jenolyfavour: 12:33am On Feb 20
ok=99239257:
Ok

PLEASE I NEED ANSWER TO THIS

please how far is true the immigration officer I gave money to help me do my passport keep telling that they're trying to link my passport to my NIMS and NIMS server is not working for a whole Week.( did capturing since 09/12/2020) I did it in Abuja my only issue is correction of age in which I paid him 140k ..it as been one issue to another and am running of out of time and taking it cool not to mention his name I have he's picture and name with me which I doubt I might be able to withstand anymore
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by ec0malchemist(m): 6:25am On Feb 20
Jenolyfavour:
Ok

PLEASE I NEED ANSWER TO THIS

please how far is true the immigration officer I gave money to help me do my passport keep telling that they're trying to link my passport to my NIMS and NIMS server is not working for a whole Week.( did capturing since 09/12/2020) I did it in Abuja my only issue is correction of age in which I paid him 140k ..it as been one issue to another and am running of out of time and taking it cool not to mention his name I have he's picture and name with me which I doubt I might be able to withstand anymore

Oga calm down, I did my own too in immigration HQ sauka with my trusted link.

I called him some days back because it was taking longer than expected after i handsomely tipped him make my work come out fast fast.

apparently, there's no paper for production of passport, that's the hiccup now.

so drink a cup of tea with hobnobs or digestive biscuit, we gather dey.

one love.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:10am On Feb 20
1beat:

My own case Dey lil complicated cuz I changed my DOB and even Surname. Changing surname as a man no easy as woman own.

I paid about 170k

I go Abuja to capture and cross checked the new infos

Change of name on news paper

Change of name on BVN to the new surname

BVN print out and i got the new passport with the new surname + the new birth year around 3weeks

1 Like

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Ikenga12: 5:36pm On Feb 27
[quote author=smut post=87872595]Hello guys , I have a question to ask as regards this new NIN . I heard that the NIN system is what is now linked to the immigration system to produce passports. What I mean is that, for those who want a change of data and have not yet applied for NIN can easily apply for the NIN on their new data in order to do their change of data on the new passport without paying any unnecessary money to any immigration officer for a change of information. As anyone already tried this
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Ikenga12: 5:38pm On Feb 27
smut:
Hello guys , I have a question to ask as regards this new NIN . I heard that the NIN system is what is now linked to the immigration system to produce passports. What I mean is that, for those who want a change of data and have not yet applied for NIN can easily apply for the NIN on their new data in order to do their change of data on the new passport without paying any unnecessary money to any immigration officer for a change of information. As anyone already tried this ?
Please,can I change it like that?Is the data on the old E passport still retained in immigration database even after the introduction of Enhanced E passport?
I did my e passport in 2009,never used it and it has expired and I misplaced it.
Can I apply for a fresh Enhanced passport with a new date of birth from NIN since there was some mistakes in the old, missing, expired and never used before e passport.
pls somebody should help out.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 7:38pm On Feb 28
Ikenga12:

Please,can I change it like that?Is the data on the old E passport still retained in immigration database even after the introduction of Enhanced E passport?
I did my e passport in 2009,never used it and it has expired and I misplaced it.
Can I apply for a fresh Enhanced passport with a new date of birth from NIN since there was some mistakes in the old, missing, expired and never used before e passport.
pls somebody should help out.
nope... your data is in the system already so you'll have to do lost case/change of data. send me a mail via fadelex2000@yahoo.com
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Ikenga12: 8:38pm On Feb 28
Fadelex:

nope... your data is in the system already so you'll have to do lost case/change of data. send me a mail via fadelex2000@yahoo.com
Ok.Thanks.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 1beat(m): 9:28pm On Feb 28
9JAFULLBREED:

My own case Dey lil complicated cuz I changed my DOB and even Surname. Changing surname as a man no easy as woman own.

I paid about 170k

I go Abuja to capture and cross checked the new infos

Change of name on news paper

Change of name on BVN to the new surname

BVN print out and i got the new passport with the new surname + the new birth year around 3weeks

Please I have sent you message reply me I have some questions to ask you please

You were able to achieve this within how many months
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 1beat(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28
PLEASE I NEED ADVISE ON WHAT TO DO

I paid 140k to an immigration officer for date of birth (DOB) correction in Abuja, did my capturing on 09/12/2020 in Abuja head office Up to now have not collect my passport.
I am tired of this week or next week promise
I couldn't apply for masters program in Finland. January this year due to this nonses

the immigration officer I paid don't longer take me serious unlike when I first met him. I base in Abeokuta, Ogun state and I only depends on call and message as means of communication in which he dose not take serious

I badly need the passport first week of March for another application process

please help me out
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:03am On Mar 02
1beat:

Please I have sent you message reply me I have some questions to ask you please

You were able to achieve this within how many months

About 6weeks to arrange the docs and
After I capture for Abuja I got my new passport within 3-4weeks

You need to talk to that immigration officer that u paid to bruh nah him suppose Dey give u steady update.

I paid almost 300k sef without flight money cuz my case get as he be.

Simple solution. Find a way to contact them for Abuja
Or tip that your immigration officer he go take you serious. Those people only understand money or else dem go Dey post till u go accept your faith
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Kellyd2: 8:37am On Mar 02
venizia:
Hello house. Pls I need genuine response to my question.

There is an error in the year of birth (1983 instead of 1982) in my old int. passport. Travelled once with it (8yrs ago).

I have a new passport with the correct date of birth, will the difference in my year of birth affect my visa application? As I intend attaching the two passports to show that I have travelled before.

Waiting for your kind response. Thanks

Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Ikenga12: 9:42am On Mar 09
Fadelex:

I sent you a mail already.Please,do get back to me when you see it.
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by 1beat(m): 10:03am On Mar 09
9JAFULLBREED:

About 6weeks to arrange the docs and
After I capture for Abuja I got my new passport within 3-4weeks

You need to talk to that immigration officer that u paid to bruh nah him suppose Dey give u steady update.

I paid almost 300k sef without flight money cuz my case get as he be.

Simple solution. Find a way to contact them for Abuja
Or tip that your immigration officer he go take you serious. Those people only understand money or else dem go Dey post till u go accept your faith

please send me your phone number to this email
tfeyisara07@yahoo.com i need to ask you some questions
Re: Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport by Fadelex(m): 10:52am On Mar 09
Ikenga12:
I sent you a mail already.Please,do get back to me when you see it.
you're not available... dropped off a message on whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / China Completes It's £9 Billion Mega Airport In Beijing After 4 Years (Photos) / The Kainji Dam In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.