Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! (33597 Views)

Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
brocab:
JW's Repent ask the Lord for your forgiveness.
{Matthew 3:2} Saying Repent for the kingdom of heaven has come near..
{2 Chronicles 7:14} If My people, who are called by My Name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land..
JW's this is your chance to study the scriptures, do you realise this is the Word of God speaking to all the land.

You are the one that need to repent but just can't see it. Let's give a trial.

Point out the scriptural reason why you believe the trinity, let's see who needs to repent. But first define your understanding of trinity. Let's do it. Waiting...

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2017
So you are looking for answers, try believing first, and then read the scriptures, we have this trouble every time with JW's, you actually don't believe your bible, you would rather read something that is so unbibical, a watchtower magazine, that's full of cartoons and verses that had been twisted that much, that if someone was on drugs, and wanted to believe it, I could believe, it's possible they do believe.
GOD THE FATHER, GOD THE SON, GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.
NWT Bible {2 Corinthians 13:14} The undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the sharing in the Holy spirit be with all of you. "Trinity"
The bible doesn't actually say Trinity, but it shows passages that clearly reveals that the Trinity does exist in the bible, if only you believed?
You do know the Lord Jesus Christ gave us a command in how to baptize believers.
{Matthew 28:19} Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the "NAME" of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: "Trinity"
Did you note that the above verse said, "in the "NAME" (singular) "NOT in the NAMES" of ... (plural)?
The reason the writer of Matthew said "NAME" and not NAMES is because he knew that God was a "TRI-UNITY" and not three separate people or things. Many modern perversions (including the New World Translation) omit the following verse which clearly reveals God as a Trinity. Yet, from the clear statements above it is obvious that the Trinity should be there just as the King James Bible presents it.

{1 John 5:7} For there are THREE that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and THESE THREE ARE ONE. "Trinity"
As a matter of fact, many perverted bibles omit this verse and say that it should not be there. However, according to other verses in the Bible there is NO CONTRADICTION or misuse of scripture by the King James translators.
The modern versions are WRONG including the New World Translation. The TRINITY (TRI-UNITY) is a Bible doctrine and God clearly reveals this in His word.
FATHER - SON - HOLY GHOST
{Luke 3:22} And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. "Trinity"
This is one of your favorites
{John 1:1} In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God "Trinity"
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
{2 Corinthians 13:14}
Have you waited long enough, and do you still agree the bible needs to repent, or maybe you need to repent?
JMAN05:

You are the one that need to repent but just can't see it. Let's give a trial.

Point out the scriptural reason why you believe the trinity, let's see who needs to repent. But first define your understanding of trinity. Let's do it. Waiting...
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
brocab:
So you are looking for answers, try believing first, and then read the scriptures, we have this trouble every time with JW's, you actually don't believe your bible, you would rather read something that is so unbibical, a watchtower magazine, that's full of cartoons and verses that had been twisted that much, that if someone was on drugs, and wanted to believe it, I could believe, it's possible they do believe.
NWT Bible {2 Corinthians 13:14} The undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the sharing in the Holy spirit be with all of you. "Trinity"
The bible doesn't actually say Trinity, but it shows passages that clearly reveals that the Trinity does exist in the bible, if only you believed?
You do know the Lord Jesus Christ gave us a command in how to baptize believers.
{Matthew 28:19} Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the "NAME" of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: "Trinity"
Did you note that the above verse said, "in the "NAME" (singular) "NOT in the NAMES" of ... (plural)?
The reason the writer of Matthew said "NAME" and not NAMES is because he knew that God was a "TRI-UNITY" and not three separate people or things. Many modern perversions (including the New World Translation) omit the following verse which clearly reveals God as a Trinity. Yet, from the clear statements above it is obvious that the Trinity should be there just as the King James Bible presents it.

{1 John 5:7} For there are THREE that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and THESE THREE ARE ONE. "Trinity"
As a matter of fact, many perverted bibles omit this verse and say that it should not be there. However, according to other verses in the Bible there is NO CONTRADICTION or misuse of scripture by the King James translators.
The modern versions are WRONG including the New World Translation. The TRINITY (TRI-UNITY) is a Bible doctrine and God clearly reveals this in His word.
{Luke 3:22} And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. "Trinity"
{John 1:1} In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God "Trinity"
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
Have you waited long enough, and do you still agree the bible needs to repent, or maybe you need to repent?

Define your understanding of trinity first.

Hope to have a good discussion with you. Pls can we avoid diatribes? Is that possible for you, so that we can have a nice look at this subject. What do u say?

2 Likes

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Firstly are you a JW, and do you know the Spirit of the Lord?
JMAN05:

Hope to have a good discussion with you. Pls can we avoid diatribes? Is that possible for you, so that we can have a nice look at this subject. What do u say?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2017
bingbagbo:
If Jesus is Almighty God...

1. Then why is "God head of Christ just as Christ is head of man"? (1 Cor. 11:3)

Answer: For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form Colossians 2:9

2. Then why does Scripture consistently phrase Jesus as a separate person from God? (John 20:17; John 14:1; Mark 10:18; John 17:1-3; etc. Also in heaven, 1 Cor. 11:3; Luke 22:69; etc.)

Answer: I and my Father are one. John 10:30, Jesus said to him, “Have I been among you all this time without your knowing Me, Philip? The one who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
John 14:9
Answer: Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Philippians 2:6

3. Then how can Jesus have a God? Could Almighty God have a God? (Mic. 5:4; Ps. 45:6, 7; 89:26; John 20:17; Rom. 15:6; 2 Cor. 1:3; Eph 1:3; Col 1:3; Mark 15:34; John 17:1-3; Also in heaven, Rev. 1:6; 3:2, 12)

Answer: Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Philippians 2:6

4. Then why does Scripture say he was born and is part of Creation? (Col. 1:15)

Answer: For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him. Colossians 1:16.

HE CREATED ALL THINGS INCLUDING YOU, YET YOU DOUBT HIM
5. Then why does Rev. 3:14 say that Jesus is "the beginning of the creation of God"?
Answer: I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.Revelation 22:13

HOW CAN THE FIRST AND THE LAST BE CREATED? grin
6. Then why is he subject to GOD, like we're subject to him? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28; Eph. 1:17)
ANSWER: HE was in flesh (Phillipians 2:6)
7. Then why does Micah 5:2 say that Jesus' ORIGIN was “from early times”?
Answer: Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever. Hebrews 7:3

8. Then why does Jesus not know what God knows? (Matt. 24:36, Rev.1:1; Luke 8:45)
Answer: The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep. John 21:17

9. Then why is Jesus still subject to God when he is as high as he will ever be? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28)
Answer: while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ

THE SON IS ALSO THE FATHER (GREATEST MYSTERY) 1 TIMOTHY 3:16

10. Then why does Proverbs 8:22-31 show that the Messiah was CREATED / PRODUCED by God?
Answer: Read that scripture and note the scripture is talking about 'wisdom'....wisdom personified....The Hebrew word that commonly means "create" (bara') is not used in verse 22; rather the word is qanah, which occurs eighty-four times in the Old Testament and almost always means "to get, acquire."

NB: (About Jesus,) He (God) also says, "In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. Hebrews 1:10; Remember “Listen to me, Jacob,Israel, whom I have called:I am he;I am the first and I am the last.13 My own hand laid the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together. Isaiah 48:12-13

11. Then why is he not powerful enough to subject things to himself? (1 Cor. 15:27, Eph. 1:17, 22)

Answer: that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,Philippians 2:10; remember It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.'" Romans 14:11
12. Then why would he have to be given any power and authority? (Mt. 28:18; 11:27; Jn. 5:22; 17:2; 3:35; 2 Pet. 1:17)
Answer: Because that is HIS own purpose and HIS will before all things
13. Then why did he have to learn anything? (Heb. 5:8; John 5:19; 8:28)
Answer: Jesus was fully man and fully God

14. Then why is speaking against him not as bad as speaking against the Holy Spirit? (Mt. 12:31,32; Luke 12:10)
Answer: rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness Philippians 2:7

15. Then why did Jesus call the "Father...the only true God"? (John 17:3)
Answer: But Jesus Himself is that God (Isaiah 9:6, zachariah 12:10 etc)
16. Then why did he need to be saved? (Heb. 5:7; John 12:27)
Answer: rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness Philippians 2:7

17. Then why did he have to be exalted to Leader and Savior? (Acts 5:31)

Answer: According to his own purpose and will
18. Then how could he be exalted and given a higher name than he had? (Phil. 2:9-11; Heb. 1:2-4)

Answer: According to his own purpose and will
19. Then why did he have to be given life in himself? (John 5:25,26)
Answer: He is the way, the truth and the life

20. Then how can the Father be greater than he? (John 14:28)

Answer: Phillipians 2;6
21. Then how could Jesus be tempted by Satan when God cannot be tempted with evil? (James 1:13)
Answer: God was now in human form

22. Then why did he worship the Father? (John 4:22)
Answer: Because the father was in human form, and HE taught us how to worship HIM. Remember His model prayer..."Our father, who art in heaven....thy Kingdom come..." remember Jesus told Pilate that "my kingdom [/b]is not of this world" So the father had a kingdom and Jesus has another kingdom? gri[/b]n

23. Then why can he not do anything on his own? (John 5:19; 6:38)

[b]Answer: The flesh cant do anything unless the SPIRIT(FATHER) which is actually HIMSELF. You cant do anything unless your spirit. "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me and I in Him, the same bringeth forth much fruit, f[b]or without me, ye can do nothing." John 15:5

24. Then why would he pray to anybody? (Luke 22:44; John 17:1,2; Heb. 5:7)
Answer: To teach us to pray, for the flesh to communicate with the father, to fulfill what is written
25. Then why do John 1:18 and 1 John 4:9 say that Jesus is God's "only BEGOTTEN Son"? ASV
Answer: You clearly dont understand beget do you?...Beget is not create....Remember Jesus was conceived of the HOLY SPIRIT(GOD)
26. Then how can he be God's servant? (Acts 4:26,27,30)
Answer: Phillipians 2:6

27. Then how could he receive strength from an angel? (Luke 22:43)
Answer: brrrrrrr.......He was fully God and fully man, that is why he wept and and he walked on the sea

28. Then how could he be a mediator between God and man? (1 Tim. 2:5)
Answer: The man Jesus Christ is the mediator between man and the God JESUS Christ

29. Then how could he be with God (ton theon)? (John 1:1)
Answer: Is your soul with your flesh?? Is your spirit different from you?

30. Then how can he be God's image? (Col. 1:15; Heb. 1:3)
Answer: Because HE IS GOD HIMSELF

31. Then why is he called the agency (dia) of creation and not the Originator (ek)? (1 Cor. 8:6; John 1:1-3; Prov. 8:30; Heb. 2:10; Col. 1:15,16)
Answr: That is according to your translation done by occultists
32. Then why did Jesus say GOD was "good" in a way that Jesus was not? (Mark 10:18)

Ans[b]wer: He actually meant there that HE was God that was why the guy called HIM good. Isnt Jesus good??AAnswer me[/b]

33. Then why does he have an archangel's voice instead of God's voice? (1 Thess. 4:16)
Answer: That is your demonic understanding, because you worship what you dont know. when you said Jesus was coming in 1914, what happened? liars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Then why is the only "worship" given to him the same given to humans? (Heb. 1:6, cf. Mt. 18:26; Rev. 3:9 - "Proskuneo"

Answer: Which human do Angels worship?? (Hebrew 1)

35. Then why do many who believe this rely on a few selected, so-called 'proof-texts' instead of the context of the consistent teaching of the entire Bible?
DO u own a bible? Never be deceived that the new world translation is a bible
36. Then how could he be commanded to do anything? (John 12:49; Deut. 18:18)
Answer: Check up i have answered you over and over
37. Then why did Steven see two separate entities, GOD and Jesus, and not just one God or three persons? (Acts 7:55)
Answer: That is your level of understanding. When a baby sees his father on his mother, it thinks dad is just resting on mum

38. Then how could he be seen at GOD's right hand? (Luke 22:69; Acts 7:55; Rom. 8:34)

Answer: Expression...just as in English i can tell you , you are my right hand's man. That is your level of understanding

39. Then how could Jesus be exalted (not to become God Himself, but) to the position of the "right hand OF God"? (Acts 2:33)

Answer: At the mention of his name all knees in HEAVEN and on earth bow

40. Then why would he have to receive a revelation from God? (Rev.1:1)

Answer: JESUS IS GOD HIMSELF (Isaiah 9:6)

41. Then why is he called God's "begotten" Son before he came to earth? (John 3:16; Gal. 4:4; 1 John 4:9)
Answer: What is the meaning of begotten??

42. Then how could he have a Father? (John 20:17)

ANSWER: THE SON IS THE FATHER (Greatest mystery)

43. Then how could he come in flesh? (1 Kings 8:27; Acts 17:24,25)
Answer: 1 Timothy 3:16

44. Then why did he not come in his own name? (John 5:41-44)
ANSWER: Because as the son HE bears the NAME of HIS FATHER (I know u dont understand....2 corinthians 4:4)

45. Then why did Jesus "come down from heaven to do" God's will and not his own will? (Luke 22:42; John 6:38; John 5:30; John 8:42)
Answer: Not the will of the flesh HE was in....but HIS(The spirit he was) will

46. Then how could he appear before GOD? (Heb. 9:24)
Answer : The man Jesus

47. Then how could he die? Can God die? Can part of God die? (Rom. 5:10; Acts 5:30; 1 Cor. 15:3; Hab.1:12; cf. 1 Tim. 6:16; Num. 23:19; Ps. 90:2; Dan. 6:25-26)

Answer: what is death? Death is a separation between the flesh and the spirit. The flesh wasnt GOD, the SPIRIT in HIM was GOD. The SPIRIT didnt die
48. Then why is it that God resurrected Jesus? (Acts 2:32)
Answer: No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."John 10:18

49. Then why can we see him if "no man has seen God at any time"? (John 1:18)

Answer: God is a spirit(John 4:24) HE (the spirit) manifested in flesh (1 timothy 3:16)...that was why HE could be seen. Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? John 14:9

50. Then why is there not one clear Scripture where Jesus is called "God the Son," (equal to those declaring "God, the Father)?
Answer: JESUS IS GOD....HE IS THE FATHER, HE IS THE ALMIGHTY and the BIBLE has thousand verses saying this

51. How is it that the Jews rounded up some false witnesses to make up lies to obtain a death sentence for Jesus, but neither the Jewish officials nor even one of these false witnesses made a claim that he was God or equally God? (Matt. 26:59-67)
Answer: "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."John 10:33

52. John summed up his whole Gospel by saying that it was written that we may believe "that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God." Why is there is no mention in that summary of the entire Gospel of what would be the most important thing of all - that Jesus is God? (John 20:31)
Answer: Cant you see?

53. How could Jesus teach in the Jewish synagogues and the temple? This would never happen if any of the authorities believed he claimed to be God (or that his followers believed such a thing). - Matt. 26:55; John 7:14, 28. Matt. 4:23.
Answer: "We are not stoning you for any good work," they replied, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."John 10:33

54. How could Jesus' followers teach in Jewish synagogues after Jesus' death and for the remainder of that first century (at least)? Again, this would not have been allowed if there were any suspicion that they believed Jesus to be God. Acts 9:20; 13:5, Acts 13:13-15.

ANSWER: YOU ARE INDEED BLIND (2 CORINTHIANS 4:4)

I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins." John 8:24

Elongated Epistle. IRRELEVANT. grin
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
brocab:
Firstly are you a JW, and do you know the Spirit of the Lord?

I am a JW. I know the spirit of the lord. We may disagree on something but let's see the evidence we both have. So can we proceed?

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 2:21am On Dec 03, 2017
If you are a JW then why don't you believe in your bible?
Spirit filled you say? I don't believe you...
JMAN05:

I am a JW. I know the spirit of the lord. We may disagree on something but let's see the evidence we both have. So can we proceed?
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 11:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bro I am still waiting for you to proceed, lets talk trinity-but for now explain to me, you claim to know the Spirit of the Lord, then how come you preach another doctrine, by this you had denied Him..
JMAN05:

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 1:34am On Dec 04, 2017
37 Scriptures That Prove Christians Are Not Under The Law
So many different organisations, Christians from all walks of life, fail to realise they are no longer under the law, but they are taught as they are, and many Christians are walking in the flesh under the Old Covenant reality.
Here are 37 scriptures that prove that Christians are not under the law!, those who have chosen to stay under the law are cursed.
Acts
The law is an unbearable yoke.(Acts 15:10)
Romans
The law reveals sin but cannot fix it. (Romans 3:20)
If the law worked then faith would be irrelevant. (Romans 4:14)
The law brings wrath upon those who follow it. (Romans 4:15)
The purpose of the law was to increase sin. (Romans 5:20)
Christians are not under the law. (Romans 6:14)
Christians have been delivered from the law. (Romans 7:1-6)
The law is good, perfect and holy but cannot help you be good, perfect or holy. (Romans 7:7-12)
The law which promises life only brings death through sin. (Romans 7:10)
The law makes you sinful beyond measure. (Romans 7:13)
The law is weak. (Romans 8:2-3)
1 Corinthians
The strength of sin is the law (1 Corinthians 15:56)
2 Corinthians
The law is a ministry of death. (2 Corinthians 3:7)
The law is a ministry of condemnation. (2 Corinthians 3:9)
The law has no glory at all in comparison with the New Covenant. (2 Corinthians 3:10)
The law is fading away. (2 Corinthians 3:11)
Anywhere the law is preached it produces a mind-hardening and a heart-hardening veil. Tithes is part of that law..(2 Corinthians 3:14-15)
Galatians
The law justifies nobody. (Galatians 2:16)
Christians are dead to the law. (Galatians 2:19)
The law frustrates grace. (Galatians 2:21)
To go back to the law after embracing faith is “stupid”. (Galatians 3:1)
The law curses all who practice it and fail to do it perfectly. (Galatians 3:10)
The law has nothing to do with faith. (Galatians 3:11-12)
The law was a curse that Christ redeemed us from. (Galatians 3:13)
The law functioned in God’s purpose as a temporary covenant from Moses till John the Baptist announced Christ. (Galatians 3:16 & 19, also see… Matthew 11:12-13, Luke 16:16)
If the law worked God would have used it to save us. (Galatians 3:21)
The law was our prison. (Galatians 3:23)
The law makes you a slave like Hagar. (Galatians 4:24)
Ephesians
Christ has abolished the law which was a wall of hostility (Ephesians 2:15)
Philippians
Paul considered everything the law gained him as “skybalon” which is Greek for “poop”. (Philippians 3:4-cool
1 Timothy
The law is only good if used in the right context. (1 Timothy 1:cool (see next verse for the context)
It was made for the unrighteous but not for the righteous. (1 Timothy 1:9-10)
Hebrews
The law is weak, useless and makes nothing perfect. (Hebrews 7:18-19)
God has found fault with it and created a better covenant, enacted on better promises. (Hebrews 8:7-cool
It is obsolete, growing old and ready to vanish. (Hebrews 8:13)
It is only a shadow of good things to come and will never make someone perfect. (Hebrews 10:1)
THIS IS WHAT THE LAW DOES TO YOU, IF YOU CHOSE TO OBEY THE MOSAIC LAW, IT WON'T SAVE YOU, NOR WILL IT BRING YOU CLOSER TO CHRIST// THE FRUIT OF THE LAW IS DEATH..
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by saintmark88(m): 6:53am On Dec 04, 2017
CANTICLES:

Stop running in circle man

Where is Jesus called " the only TRUE GOD" ?

KINDLY show us where Jesus said " I and the Father are ONE GOD" ?

But John 1:1 The word is God has revealed that to u....looking for were Jesus said it directly is just playing stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2017
Jesus Christ is God Almighty

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
brocab:
Bro I am still waiting for you to proceed, lets talk trinity-but for now explain to me, you claim to know the Spirit of the Lord, then how come you preach another doctrine, by this you had denied Him..

Am not here to explain the spirit of the lord. I offered to discuss trinity. You asked me question, I ve answered it. I know the spirit of the lord.

I asked you to define Trinity as you understand it. What does trinity mean as you understand it? This will give the discussion a focus. I ve been waiting for your reply since.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 11:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have been waiting for you to start this conversation, I will only give you the answers, when I have heard your side of trinity?
I already believe in the trinity reformation, The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, these 3 are One.
So are you going to start this page? On a JW's point of view?
You have denied the truth, and you don't know the spirit of the Lord, If your spirit was connected in Christ-you would say, I know the spirit of the Lord.
And if I had asked you a question, I must be still waiting for the answer, because I haven't received a word from you..
I would like to here your side of the trinity, how you understand it, and what does it mean to you?
Feel free to write down what you believe, prove to me trinity, doesn't exist-because you are a JW, or prove to me trinity does exist because the form of trinity is written in the bible?
JMAN05:

Am not here to explain the spirit of the lord. I offered to discuss trinity. You asked me question, I ve answered it. I know the spirit of the lord.

I asked you to define Trinity as you understand it. What does trinity mean as you understand it? This will give the discussion a focus. I ve been waiting for your reply since.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 10:50am On Dec 05, 2017
"And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent," (John 17:3)
The Jehovah's Witnesses, among others, cite {John 17:3} as a proof-text to deny the Trinity and claim that Jesus Christ is not God. They reason is that if Jesus were God, then He would not have called the Father, "the only true God." If the Father is the only true God, then it must require that Jesus cannot be God.
First, of all, it is not proper to make a theological doctrine out of one verse. Of this, the Jehovah's Witnesses are sometimes guilty. Nevertheless, they do tend to take one or two verses on a subject and use them to interpret all the others. Instead of getting a balanced position, they arrive at an interpretation that is in agreement with their theological position. This is called "proof-texting" and is something the Jehovah's Witnesses frequently do.
Second, the context of Jesus' comment was that He was speaking as a man to His God. Remember, Jesus is both God and man, the second person of the Trinity, and the word made flesh (John 1:1, 14)
Since He was both divine and man, as a man, He would naturally and properly say that His Father was the only True God. He was not denying His own divinity but affirming the Trueness of God as was done in the OT: "Now, O LORD our God, deliver us from his hand that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You alone, LORD, are God," (Isaiah 37:20).
The truth is that Jesus was a man made under the Law (Gal. 4:4); and as a man, He would be subject to God.
Only, in this case, Jesus was subject to the Father. That is why Jesus called the Father the only true God; but it is not a phrase that excludes Christ, for Christ Himself said, "Before Abraham was, I am," (John 8:58) and did not deny being called God by Thomas in {John 20:28}
Third, {John 17:3} must be examined in the light of the totality of scripture. We see that Jesus is called God in {John 1:1, 14; 8:58; 20:28; Col. 2:9; and Heb. 1:8} Therefore, {John 17:3} cannot be interpreted in a way that disagrees with other scriptures. Of course, some people simply state that {John 17:3} cannot allow for Jesus being God, but the simple fact is that Jesus is called God by God and others. Therefore, the whole of scripture must be harmonized.
Fourth, this verse reflects the sonship of Jesus. The Father and the Son have a unique relationship. Jesus is the eternal Son. The terms Father and Son denote a relationship which is why God is called the God of the Son in {2 Cor. 11:31}
Fifth, Jesus identifies Himself with the Father. Jesus is in the Father, and the Father is in Jesus (John 10:38)
Jesus is one with the Father (John 10:30)
They are not divided in essence. So, in one sense Jesus is in the Father; and if the Father is the only true God, then Jesus is the True God.
Also, in {1 John 5:20} Jesus is called the only true God: "And we know that the Son of God has come, and has given us understanding, in order that we might know Him who is true, and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life." Jesus is not contradicting the word.
Sixth, if we are to be consistent using the Jehovah's Witness logic that the Father is the only true God, then the following verses present a problem - if we use their logic.
"For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ," (Jude 4)
Does this mean that the Father is not our Master and Lord? Of course not. Yet, Jesus is called our only Master and Lord.
"There was the true light which, coming into the world, enlightens every man. He was in the world, and the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him,"(John 1:9-10)
Here we see Jesus being called the true light. Does this mean that the Father is not the true light? If not, then we have both the Son and the Father being the true light.
"And Jesus said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except God alone," (Mark 10:18)
Does this verse mean that Jesus is not good? Jesus said only God was good. Then, if we use the Jehovah's Witness logic, Jesus is not good. Of course, that doesn't make any sense.
"I, even I, am the Lord [YHWH}; And there is no savior besides Me," (Isaiah 43:11)
We know that Jesus is the Savior. Again, according to Witness logic, Jesus could not be the Savior since the Bible tells us that YHWH is the only Savior.
"Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, Who alone works wonders," (Psalm 72:18)
Jesus performed many miracles. But if the Lord [YHWH] is the one who alone performs wonders, how then can it be that Jesus also?
"Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, and the one who formed you from the womb, 'I, the Lord [YHWH], am the maker of all things, Stretching out the heavens by Myself, And spreading out the earth all alone,'" (Isaiah 44:24)
According to {John 1:3 and Col. 1:16-17} Jesus made all things. With JW logic you would have a problem.
{Col. 1:16-17} says, "For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities, all things have been created by Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together." Since God alone created all things, how could Jesus have done it? For more on this subject see the JW paper on {Col. 1:16-17}
As we can see, we cannot simply make a doctrine out of one verse. To do so is to invite error and it only serves to use the Bible to validate preconceived ideas about doctrine.
CANTICLES:

Stop running in circle man

Where is Jesus called " the only TRUE GOD" ?

KINDLY show us where Jesus said " I and the Father are ONE GOD" ?

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2017
brocab:
I have been waiting for you to start this conversation, I will only give you the answers, when I have heard your side of trinity?
I already believe in the trinity reformation, The Father the Son and the Holy Spirit, these 3 are One.
So are you going to start this page? On a JW's point of view?
You have denied the truth, and you don't know the spirit of the Lord, If your spirit was connected in Christ-you would say, I know the spirit of the Lord.
And if I had asked you a question, I must be still waiting for the answer, because I haven't received a word from you..
I would like to here your side of the trinity, how you understand it, and what does it mean to you?
Feel free to write down what you believe, prove to me trinity, doesn't exist-because you are a JW, or prove to me trinity does exist because the form of trinity is written in the bible?

In case you forgot, the first thing I asked you was:

You now stated:

Firstly are you a JW, and do you know the spirit of the lord?

Although that was irrelevant to my question, I still answered it. But you have not given a definition to Trinity all these while. State what you understand by trinity, what you keep doing is bring in more and more distraction to the main issue. Go straight, be forward, answer the question straight. Define what you mean by trinity. Let that be the only thing you are typing in reply to me, don't add anything more. Let's not go in circles, let's face the topic straight. If you aren't ready, I will find my way. What is trinity, elaborate on that term so much that the picture is clear to a lay man. Oya....
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 4:02am On Dec 07, 2017
How many times have I written this, trinity the three persons of the Christian Godhead; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
This is what it means to me.
Don't you read the bible, or do you leave it up to others to give you the answers, 'Why don't you explain to me, how you see the trinity, I have been asking you, since you started this page, and maybe I could show you another way, you may understand it..
But I won't know until you explain how you understand it, and then we can go from there..
Plus do you understand the seed?
JMAN05:

In case you forgot, the first thing I asked you was:

You now stated:

Firstly are you a JW, and do you know the spirit of the lord?

Although that was irrelevant to my question, I still answered it. But you have not given a definition to Trinity all these while. State what you understand by trinity, what you keep doing is bring in more and more distraction to the main issue. Go straight, be forward, answer the question straight. Define what you mean by trinity. Let that be the only thing you are typing in reply to me, don't add anything more. Let's not go in circles, let's face the topic straight. If you aren't ready, I will find my way. What is trinity, elaborate on that term so much that the picture is clear to a lay man. Oya....
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 12, 2017
brocab:

although the definition is not quite elaborate. maybe you will tell me more as we discourse. I would really like to see these scriptures that shows that the trinity does exist.

You quoted 1cor 13:14, if you wish to prove trinity with it, am yet to see how it proves it. can you explain?

the only thing i will agree with you hear is that there is unity in the authority by which one is baptized. But I didnt see that place mention that all three mentioned form one Godhead.

Or, are you saying that God and Jesus has no distinct name? At least that is what you can argue, it said "NAME", not "EQUALITY". In other words, you can argue that the Father, The Son, and the holy spirit has the same name (if that is absurd, well that is what you can argue from the verse. You cant add what it didnt say). not that they are all equal.

But do they really have one name?

The Father - Jehovah (psalm 83:18)

The Son - Jesus

the holy spirit - what is the name of the holy spirit?

The "name of" logically refers to the authority of; You have to acknowledge the function of Gods holy spirit, the part played by Jesus to be effectively baptised.

See what this book, written by a trinitarian says: According to McClintock and Strong’s Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature, “proves only that there are the three subjects named, . . . but it does not prove, by itself, that all the three belong necessarily to the divine nature, and possess equal divine honor.

See your comment I bold faced. That is why your definition is not quite elaborate. Are you of the opinion that The Father, the son and the holy spirit are not separate persons, but they are just inside one godhead? pls help me understand your view of trinity, so that i dont reply to what you dont believe. so far, your definition doesnt paint the picture so clearly.

That phrase in 1john5:7 is not found in the ancient and trusted bible manuscripts. That is why modern versions omit it. The issue was never on contradiction.

2. Excuse me, do you believe in trinity, or are you viewing trinity to mean tri-unity -that is, that the three work in unity.please include this as you tell me more about what you mean by trinity. pls paint the picture well so that i understand your belief.

Are you emphasizing unity of the three in that Luk 3:22? Because if you are trying to prove three in one God, there isnt anything there talking about three in one God. When the God, Jesus and holy spirit is mentioned together, my dear, there is no way you can prove that three persons are one just because they are mentioned together performing a task. I mean if i adopt this teaching,I will just walk up to someone, in other to convince him, I will say, "well read luk 3:22, you see, Jesus was there, then the holy spirit came in form of a dove in his shoulders, and then God spoke from above. Now there you have it - three in one God". Maybe you have to make me understand you well, because there isnt any convincing prove i see there. I mean if we are to be honest.

It is true that Jesus could be called a God (Weather capitalized or not makes no difference in greek), But to believe that the Jesus (as a god), and the Father (as a God) are the same, this verse doesnt prove that or you have to help me see the point.

The word(Jesus) was with God(the Father), refers to two persons there. and these two persons each has the title "God" attached to them. So two Gods are here mentioned, not three in one. Mind you, the word "God" is a title.

I just saw Jesus Christ, God, and holy ghost mentioned. Nothing about weather they are three in one or are equal in everything. Pls let me know if there is something am missing there.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
That was a waste of time, everything you had written adds nothing. Your disbelieve carries no evidence, no-one can compare the truth-you either have the spirit of the Lord to believe it, or you haven't the spirit, its as simple as that.
Walk away from the watchtower it's doing your head in, their teachings are miles of the track, really your spirituality isn't there, you are arguing against the Spirit of the Lord, no-wonder the JW's have such a bad name, this sort of information causes disputes among the believers within.
If you were a believer-truly you wouldn't deny Christ nor the Father nor the Spirit, truly to be a believer, first you must believe-which you yourself can't seem to do, you haven't produce any evidence to prove the Word of God is wrong, "typical" you without God are trying so hard to workout His knowledge through your mind.
There isn't one piece of evidence you have come up with to prove you are right, have you heard your flesh is carnal minded.
{Romans 8:5-6} Those who live according to the flesh, have their minds set on what the flesh desires, and visa versa in the spirit. The mind of the flesh is death, and the mind of the spirit is life.
{Romans 8:8} and those in the realm of the flesh can not please God.
And you brother can not please God, for a price your disbelief is causing you to wonder away from the truth.
Have you ever wondered why the Lord said: many are called, but few are chosen, maybe you should be worried what this actually means..
If Jehovah God is your main attraction, to bring you closer to Jesus, then you are travelling on the wrong road, you need to get yourself right with Jesus before you can see the Father. And your disbelief isn't helping, you at all...
JMAN05:

although the definition is not quite elaborate. maybe you will tell me more as we discourse. I would really like to see these scriptures that shows that the trinity does exist.

You quoted 1cor 13:14, if you wish to prove trinity with it, am yet to see how it proves it. can you explain?

the only thing i will agree with you hear is that there is unity in the authority by which one is baptized. But I didnt see that place mention that all three mentioned form one Godhead.

Or, are you saying that God and Jesus has no distinct name? At least that is what you can argue, it said "NAME", not "EQUALITY". In other words, you can argue that the Father, The Son, and the holy spirit has the same name (if that is absurd, well that is what you can argue from the verse. You cant add what it didnt say). not that they are all equal.

But do they really have one name?

The Father - Jehovah (psalm 83:18)

The Son - Jesus

the holy spirit - what is the name of the holy spirit?

The "name of" logically refers to the authority of; You have to acknowledge the function of Gods holy spirit, the part played by Jesus to be effectively baptised.

See what this book, written by a trinitarian says: According to McClintock and Strong’s Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature, “proves only that there are the three subjects named, . . . but it does not prove, by itself, that all the three belong necessarily to the divine nature, and possess equal divine honor.

See your comment I bold faced. That is why your definition is not quite elaborate. Are you of the opinion that The Father, the son and the holy spirit are not separate persons, but they are just inside one godhead? pls help me understand your view of trinity, so that i dont reply to what you dont believe. so far, your definition doesnt paint the picture so clearly.

That phrase in 1john5:7 is not found in the ancient and trusted bible manuscripts. That is why modern versions omit it. The issue was never on contradiction.

2. Excuse me, do you believe in trinity, or are you viewing trinity to mean tri-unity -that is, that the three work in unity.please include this as you tell me more about what you mean by trinity. pls paint the picture well so that i understand your belief.

Are you emphasizing unity of the three in that Luk 3:22? Because if you are trying to prove three in one God, there isnt anything there talking about three in one God. When the God, Jesus and holy spirit is mentioned together, my dear, there is no way you can prove that three persons are one just because they are mentioned together performing a task. I mean if i adopt this teaching,I will just walk up to someone, in other to convince him, I will say, "well read luk 3:22, you see, Jesus was there, then the holy spirit came in form of a dove in his shoulders, and then God spoke from above. Now there you have it - three in one God". Maybe you have to make me understand you well, because there isnt any convincing prove i see there. I mean if we are to be honest.

It is true that Jesus could be called a God (Weather capitalized or not makes no difference in greek), But to believe that the Jesus (as a god), and the Father (as a God) are the same, this verse doesnt prove that or you have to help me see the point.

The word(Jesus) was with God(the Father), refers to two persons there. and these two persons each has the title "God" attached to them. So two Gods are here mentioned, not three in one. Mind you, the word "God" is a title.

I just saw Jesus Christ, God, and holy ghost mentioned. Nothing about weather they are three in one or are equal in everything. Pls let me know if there is something am missing there.

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
brocab:
That was a waste of time, everything you had written adds nothing. Your disbelieve carries no evidence, no-one can compare the truth-you either have the spirit of the Lord to believe it, or you haven't the spirit, its as simple as that.
Walk away from the watchtower it's doing your head in, their teachings are miles of the track, really your spirituality isn't there, you are arguing against the Spirit of the Lord, no-wonder the JW's have such a bad name, this sort of information causes disputes among the believers within.
If you were a believer-truly you wouldn't deny Christ nor the Father nor the Spirit, truly to be a believer, first you must believe-which you yourself can't seem to do, you haven't produce any evidence to prove the Word of God is wrong, "typical" you without God are trying so hard to workout His knowledge through your mind.
There isn't one piece of evidence you have come up with to prove you are right, have you heard your flesh is carnal minded.
{Romans 8:5-6} Those who live according to the flesh, have their minds set on what the flesh desires, and visa versa in the spirit. The mind of the flesh is death, and the mind of the spirit is life.
{Romans 8:8} and those in the realm of the flesh can not please God.
And you brother can not please God, for a price your disbelief is causing you to wonder away from the truth.
Have you ever wondered why the Lord said: many are called, but few are chosen, maybe you should be worried what this actually means..
If Jehovah God is your main attraction, to bring you closer to Jesus, then you are travelling on the wrong road, you need to get yourself right with Jesus before you can see the Father. And your disbelief isn't helping, you at all...

We can examine this belief of yours together from the bible. You are sure there is trinity, am sure there isn't. You believe you have a scriptural proof for your belief, I believe the same too for my belief. Don't you think we should look at each others evidence to see who amongst us is missing some thing? You could be wrong, just like I might be wrong too, but how do we know, if we don't analyse what the other person believes and the reasons for it?

I mean I can equally say the same thing you said above about you. Am not caged against doing so. I can say you believe in the trinity because you don't have the spirit of the Lord. You work by flesh and not by spirit. In fact that you do not have the spirit of God to interprete sacred things to you. I can go further to say that you have been blinded by Satan so that you can't see the truth. (2cor 4:4). I can go on and on. Instead of spewing wrath, will it not be best we look at this issue together with an open mind? Using the scriptures to guide us? Think about it!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
I was talking with a man yesterday, if this is going to help you in anyway, but first to be truthful, I find this conversation, you have created against the Word of God is quite amusing about the trinity, it truly shows us viewers you haven't a clue where you are going with this conversation.
Every time I have spoken about the Word of God, the JW's had always claimed to know God more than others, by their fruit we will know them-and I have never met a JW to have any experiences with God, but as usual not reading the Word of God they had found other findings from books not related to God written in the bible, just to prove who's right and who's wrong..
Many are called, but few are chosen, going back to my story, I said to this man yesterday, why do people call themselves Christians if they have never heard from God, this is what being a Christian is all about "God" believing is our goal to know God.
Is he hearing from God, is anybody hearing from God, most people believe God speaks to them in a everyday conversation about their daily routine, some people's stories about God are really wild, "But do others believe?
I am not expecting people to believe my story, but I have experience God's presents around me, even now, He speaks to me through His Word, the Lord seems to hit me when I am awake in the mornings, sometimes He wakes me up with scriptures running through my mind. "Do you know, God speaks through the bible, but will you" JW ever find Him there.
I am not a judge, back in time, people who wanted Christ were taught by members in the Church, how to pray and communicate with God, just the way Jesus taught His disciples to pray, and how to understand the Spirit.
The Church was once the house of God, a place for the poor and hungry, a place we could sit in silents, listening to the wind blowing through the emptiness of our souls..
Until we hear from God-no-one can honestly claim they are saved, He speaks to us through His Word, listening really blows my mind, its a hole new ball game, when God speaks to us through His Word, the scripture just comes alive, and the understanding of it, is so simple-but our flesh won't allow us to see what God see's, it's His spirit that allows us to see what He see's, you claim you can reason the bible, your flesh, verses the Spirit, how many times have I listened to unbelievers; who believe they are mightier then the creator.
You can't reason with me, that's the truth, the Word of God had already won, you have tried in so many ways, you can't twist it, and you can't find any resources to separate it, the Word of God stays, it doesn't matter how you understand it, the point is God speaks through it, and God lives it.
These day's people are coming to Church just like you, and from all walks of life people are not hearing from God, just like you, you claim you do, but your fruit is so far from God,"You will know when the Lord speaks to you-your inter-self changers within, you are not the same person you started out to be, God changes you, and He keeps on feeding you through His Word, He's a loving Father that doesn't quit-He will keep you on the right track-until its your time, He uses you for Him, and only Jesus you shall serve.
This doesn't happen over night, but what had happen is one had decided to accept the Spirit of the Lord, His teachings teaches you to believe, and how we are to rely upon Him at all cost-Jesus's Spirit connects with you, don't you understand how simple this is.
"The trinity in Him have now began in you-Jesus's spirit is connected to the Father, and we are one in them, His seed your new seed is connected together in spirit and in truth. the seed is the Word' I am a believer in Christ and I have been grafted in, I am a new branch connected to the vine, the vine is the Spirit, I am being fed daily by the Spirit while I continual in the Word of God, I am being fed daily as I seek the kingdom of God, the Word of God that abounds in me, is One with the Lord in Word and in truth.
JMAN05:

We can examine this belief of yours together from the bible. You are sure there is trinity, am sure there isn't. You believe you have a scriptural proof for your belief, I believe the same too for my belief. Don't you think we should look at each others evidence to see who amongst us is missing some thing? You could be wrong, just like I might be wrong too, but how do we know, if we don't analyse what the other person believes and the reasons for it?

I mean I can equally say the same thing you said above about you. Am not caged against doing so. I can say you believe in the trinity because you don't have the spirit of the Lord. You work by flesh and not by spirit. In fact that you do not have the spirit of God to interprete sacred things to you. I can go further to say that you have been blinded by Satan so that you can't see the truth. (2cor 4:4). I can go on and on. Instead of spewing wrath, will it not be best we look at this issue together with an open mind? Using the scriptures to guide us? Think about it!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2017
brocab:
I was talking with a man yesterday, if this is going to help you in anyway, but first to be truthful, I find this conversation, you have created against the Word of God is quite amusing about the trinity, it truly shows us viewers you haven't a clue where you are going with this conversation.
Every time I have spoken about the Word of God, the JW's had always claimed to know God more than others, by their fruit we will know them-and I have never met a JW to have any experiences with God, but as usual not reading the Word of God they had found other findings from books not related to God written in the bible, just to prove who's right and who's wrong..
Many are called, but few are chosen, going back to my story, I said to this man yesterday, why do people call themselves Christians if they have never heard from God, this is what being a Christian is all about "God" believing is our goal to know God.
Is he hearing from God, is anybody hearing from God, most people believe God speaks to them in a everyday conversation about their daily routine, some people's stories about God are really wild, "But do others believe?
I am not expecting people to believe my story, but I have experience God's presents around me, even now, He speaks to me through His Word, the Lord seems to hit me when I am awake in the mornings, sometimes He wakes me up with scriptures running through my mind. "Do you know, God speaks through the bible, but will you" JW ever find Him there.
I am not a judge, back in time, people who wanted Christ were taught by members in the Church, how to pray and communicate with God, just the way Jesus taught His disciples to pray, and how to understand the Spirit.
The Church was once the house of God, a place for the poor and hungry, a place we could sit in silents, listening to the wind blowing through the emptiness of our souls..
Until we hear from God-no-one can honestly claim they are saved, He speaks to us through His Word, listening really blows my mind, its a hole new ball game, when God speaks to us through His Word, the scripture just comes alive, and the understanding of it, is so simple-but our flesh won't allow us to see what God see's, it's His spirit that allows us to see what He see's, you claim you can reason the bible, your flesh, verses the Spirit, how many times have I listened to unbelievers; who believe they are mightier then the creator.
You can't reason with me, that's the truth, the Word of God had already won, you have tried in so many ways, you can't twist it, and you can't find any resources to separate it, the Word of God stays, it doesn't matter how you understand it, the point is God speaks through it, and God lives it.
These day's people are coming to Church just like you, and from all walks of life people are not hearing from God, just like you, you claim you do, but your fruit is so far from God,"You will know when the Lord speaks to you-your inter-self changers within, you are not the same person you started out to be, God changes you, and He keeps on feeding you through His Word, He's a loving Father that doesn't quit-He will keep you on the right track-until its your time, He uses you for Him, and only Jesus you shall serve.
This doesn't happen over night, but what had happen is one had decided to accept the Spirit of the Lord, His teachings teaches you to believe, and how we are to rely upon Him at all cost-Jesus's Spirit connects with you, don't you understand how simple this is.
"The trinity in Him have now began in you-Jesus's spirit is connected to the Father, and we are one in them, His seed your new seed is connected together in spirit and in truth. the seed is the Word' I am a believer in Christ and I have been grafted in, I am a new branch connected to the vine, the vine is the Spirit, I am being fed daily by the Spirit while I continual in the Word of God, I am being fed daily as I seek the kingdom of God, the Word of God that abounds in me, is One with the Lord in Word and in truth.

I just doubt your claim to believe Gods word. For example, you keep going against its clear command.

Prov 27:2 says "2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips"

When invited to make a defense for our faith, the bible says

1pet 3:15
15But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

No need to make brags to obedience to Gods word while doing the opposite, let your actions show you really obey God. Imagine if someone had invited Paul to discuss the reason for his belief, he will hesitate and say " I am a new branch connected to the branch", yet do not agree to a scriptural discussion from Gods word. That's hypocritical if you ask me. Apostle Paul would never do that. The fsct is, when someone is sure of what he believes, he fears no call to prove it.

Well, when ever you are ready to make a defense, let me know. Wishing you a great day!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 1:38am On Dec 16, 2017
Well if you can't see the fruit, then you aren't reading your bible, everything I have written is said in the Word of God.
And what is the commandment I have refuse to do? I have gone out unto the world to preach the gospel, I have shared the Word of God, and you say I am bragging, because the Word of God is the vine, and I am grafted in that vine, preaching the Word of God.
Because I explained to you what the Lord had done in me, He had changed me, I am a different person, you don't recognise it, "And what is the answer" because the spirit that is in you, isn't the same Spirit that is in me, If I was to come to you speaking my own language you would recognise it, because I would have the same spirit that is in you.
In what way had the Lord Changed me" His Word is written on my heart, His Word is preached through to you-that all the world will know that Christ sent me {John 20:21}
You deny the Word of God from another preacher man, who preaches to you In Jesus name, the way of the Lord, a way you haven't been taught-you call this hypocritical, because a branch that's connected to the vine, believes the Word of God in all his heart mind and soul..
{1 Samuel 10:6} The Spirit of the Lord will come powerfully upon you, and you will prophesy with them, and you will be changed into a different person.
That Christ had done great works in me, Christ had changed me into a different person.
But you haven't been changed, you are still that same person you started out to be, but if Christ was in you, you will know, how Christ changes us from the inside, but you don't know, because you aren't grafted into the vine, and the Word of God isn't in you, to know Jesus Christ is Lord and saviour of the world..
JMAN05:

I just doubt your claim to believe Gods word. For example, you keep going against its clear command.

Prov 27:2 says "2 Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips"

When invited to make a defense for our faith, the bible says

1pet 3:15
15But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

No need to make brags to obedience to Gods word while doing the opposite, let your actions show you really obey God. Imagine if someone had invited Paul to discuss the reason for his belief, he will hesitate and say " I am a new branch connected to the branch", yet do not agree to a scriptural discussion from Gods word. That's hypocritical if you ask me. Apostle Paul would never do that. The fsct is, when someone is sure of what he believes, he fears no call to prove it.

Well, when ever you are ready to make a defense, let me know. Wishing you a great day!
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by manikal: 2:39am On Dec 16, 2017
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 1:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
And when we witness, we go out unto all the world and preach the gospel, just by a push of a button in the comforts of our homes..
And In silents we do this> {Isaiah 42:1-3} Behold My servant whom I up hold, My chosen One in whom My soul delights, I have put My Spirit upon Him, He will bring forth justice to the nations. He will not call out nor shout out loud, nor make his voice heard in the street. A broken reed he will not break {off} And a dimly burning wick, He will not extinguish {he will not harm those who are weak and suffering} He will bring faithfully justice.
manikal:
https://www.nairaland.com/4230607/meditation-omnipresence-christ-mind#63322737

1 Like

Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 1:52am On Dec 18, 2017
{Romans 8:13} for if you are living according to the [impulses of the] flesh, you are going to die. But if [you are living] by the [power of the Holy] Spirit you are habitually putting to death the sinful deeds of the body, you will [really] live forever.
Next question JW's do you believe, it's the Spirit of God who keeps us alive forevermore, or would you prefer to stay as you are? "Dead in the spirit, dead in knowledge, dead in Word and wisdom, dead etc etc etc..
{Romans 8:6-8} "Now the mind of the flesh is death [both now and forever—because it pursues sin]; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace [the spiritual well-being that comes from walking with God—both now and forever] {7} the mind of the flesh [with its sinful pursuits] is actively hostile to God. It does not submit itself to God’s law, since it cannot, {8} and those who are in the flesh [living a life that caters to sinful appetites and impulses] cannot please God {9} However, {the believers} are not [living] in the flesh [controlled by the sinful nature] but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God lives in you [directing and guiding you]. But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him [and is not a child of God].
This is laying down the law-so JW's which of the two do the prefer?
Do you JW's believe this>{Romans 8:14-17} For all who are allowing themselves to be led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
{15} For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading again to fear [of God’s judgment], but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons [the Spirit producing sonship] by which we [joyfully] cry, “[b] Abba! Father!”
{16} The Spirit Himself testifies and confirms together with our spirit [assuring us] that we [believers] are children of God.
{17} And if [we are His] children, [then we are His] heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ [sharing His spiritual blessing and inheritance], if indeed we share in His suffering so that we may also share in His glory.
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 12:42am On Dec 24, 2017
Tomorrow is a day the Catholic Church had made Christmas day as a day to worship the Sun, but the rest of the world see's the 25th is a day to celebrate the Son.
One day of the year, by law we celebrate the birth of Christ, some people celebrate Santa-it doesn't concern us what day Christ was born-it matters we recognise that Christ is alive in our hearts-now and forevermore.
This is a time the world had made Christmas to be, when we spend our time with Him, family and friends, some prefer to be alone, others have no choice, ask the Lord to open a door for you, so you won't be alone for His day and your day will be celebrated the way you decide it to be.
{Matthew 22:9-10} So go to the main highways that lead out of the city, and invite to the wedding feast as many as you find.’ Those servants went out into the streets and gathered together all the people they could find, both bad and good; so the wedding hall was filled with dinner guests [sitting at the banquet table].But go out unto the streets and find as many as you can find and bring them into my place
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by bingbagbo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
brocab:
Tomorrow is a day the Catholic Church had made Christmas day as a day to worship the Sun, but the rest of the world see's the 25th is a day to celebrate the Son.
One day of the year, by law we celebrate the birth of Christ, some people celebrate Santa-it doesn't concern us what day Christ was born-it matters we recognise that Christ is alive in our hearts-now and forevermore.
This is a time the world had made Christmas to be, when we spend our time with Him, family and friends, some prefer to be alone, others have no choice, ask the Lord to open a door for you, so you won't be alone for His day and your day will be celebrated the way you decide it to be.
{Matthew 22:9-10} So go to the main highways that lead out of the city, and invite to the wedding feast as many as you find.’ Those servants went out into the streets and gathered together all the people they could find, both bad and good; so the wedding hall was filled with dinner guests [sitting at the banquet table].But go out unto the streets and find as many as you can find and bring them into my place

??
Re: Answers To Jehovah Witnesses Devil-inspired Questions About JESUS CHRIST!!! by brocab: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2018
The Catholic Church worships the Sun-while the Christians worship the Son..
bingbagbo:

??

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos / How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka / International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 285
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.