Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga (52079 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizkel:

Oya na! Moreover, most of the guyz i av magad bears the name 'Tosin'
hahaha cheesy

This is serious cool
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by stephenqueen: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaha tithe again ? cheesy
Yea so dat another maga go cum ur way
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by stephenqueen: 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
origin101 go run a swear!! cheesy
Give him a trial then,he go lash, lash ur friends
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Mhizkel(f): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy

This is serious cool
Yeah! Odikwa very serious
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by SkinnyDude(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
eminentme:
hahahahahahahahahaha bro u funny die I swear bwhahahahahha.... cynthia don chop u waka comot. lolzzzz
cynthia do me bad thing. and na my salary. that time wey i stil be jambite. i go enter one factory for my area dey work.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:

cynthia do me bad thing. and na my salary. that time wey i stil be jambite. i go enter one factory for my area dey work.
I undstnd ur pain my broda. e don happn mak u tak get sense. na so one Jennifer magarize my elda broda of 250k within three days until I com open e eyes.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by suyamasta(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:
Before a babe can magalize me ehn!!! I swear she go don grow metu!!! As in like that of Methuselah in the Bible

I remember the day wey i magalize one mumu girl like that
She magalize her boyfriend finish collect money from am
Me sef come maga her collect the money after wey i lash the ode girl finishgrin
Her boyfriend turn her maga
She con turn my magee
Hahahahaha u are the Baddest ** magee ni ajino ko*
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by suyamasta(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Candyrain:
I am feeling you jare... But can any guy claim he hasn't been magad at anytime before becoming wise?
most of us have been in the maga zone jare! it has made us wiser
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by SkinnyDude(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
eminentme:
I undstnd ur pain my broda. e don happn mak u tak get sense. na so one Jennifer magarize my elda broda of 250k within three days until I com open e eyes.
jeso! how tht one take happen?
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by mabeni(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
thank God, i no fall 4 any of the groups. Iya mi obimo ode (my mama no born mugu).
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
na long story o...dem jst meet,out of luv my broda rent self contain apartment for her for Ikeja. furnish am and get her new wear, e nor reach two month bfor she bgin misbehave..bt she nnagarize my broda sha
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Candyrain(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
suyamasta:

most of us have been in the maga zone jare! it has made us wiser
Thank you brodaly for your honest response.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
my broda na long story o..e rent self contain for her for Ikeja,furnish am. make d girl up but e nor reach three months bfor she bgin dey misbehave
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
eminentme:
Your broda was doomed.. 250 waaaaaaaat !!!!
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
You broda is doomed.. 250 waaaaaaaat !!!!
my broda shey u see am...he was cos that's d past nw. so I had to fly him to Germany, let me see if these hungry Nigerian girls will fly wit him
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
You broda is doomed.. 250 waaaaaaaat !!!!
he was but nw a better person. make dem fly go meet am for Germany nw...hungry girls.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:

Guy!! babe done maga me before but na #500 sha
D tin still dey pain me till 2day sefembarassed

Hahaha. Quite hilarious
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
SkinnyDude:
one babe don maga me 8k because i dey form mr. nice guy, and i no fit say no to her. and the funny thing be say, i just take am as my elder sis and yet she geh mind maga.
cynthia, thunder fire you! e no go better for you. anywhere wey u go, na problem problem go dey follow you, till you pay me my money..

Lol...
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by maryjones1: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
some men can be stupid and foolish
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by GANJAFARMER: 12:59am On Mar 21, 2015
Devcrib:
Giving shld'nt be a prob, but been taken for granted wen u do.

Lot of ladies does nt understand wen u say am broke @ the moment.
Some ladies r just too dependent.

I feel your pains bro but you've got to understand that they don't put a gun to your head to pay for sex.

If she refuse to dig; beg, beat and threaten and if it doesn't work , back off and find out why and you'll surely get laid that same night.

Use your head and control your woman , no be by power.

If I tell a woman I don't have ,she'll either understand or walk out of that door and I'll get another woman that will listen to me else she walks too.......it's their choice .
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
Decryptor:

Why the beef? He was just airing his experience or does the comment remind you of someone who did same to you? grin grin
lol
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Devcrib(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
Fact dude

GANJAFARMER:
I feel your pains bro but you've got to understand that they don't put a gun to your head to pay for sex.

If she refuse to dig; beg, beat and threaten and if it doesn't work , back off and find out why and you'll surely get laid that same night.

Use your head and control your woman , no be by power.

If I tell a woman I don't have ,she'll either understand or walk out of that door and I'll get another woman that will listen to me else she walks too.......it's their choice .

Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Jkvivi2020: 6:01pm On May 26, 2015
Some guys will stil be magarize.only d wise we remain d magee.na wil no trics for dose babes wen kobo no go comot for our pocket. i go lash the toto to number nosense. Before u no wetin de sup i don go far. He go magarize her boyfriend come spend d money for me i go lash the fucking toto on top d money wen she spend for magee.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by kubumilano(m): 2:14am On Mar 30, 2016
acidtalk:
By the way OP, change the "maga them" to "taking advantage". We need to start writing and speaking proper English in this country.

Our educational system is really going extinct which isn't good. I believe you the op is an undergraduate. Groom yourself even if your school and government don't.

ah!ah!bros no b fight na.wetin did poor guy do u now
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Doctorfitz: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]

@Tosyne oya dab!!!.on point
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 4:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Doctorfitz:

@Tosyne oya dab!!!.on point
The thread don tay baba cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Doctorfitz: 4:10am On Mar 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
The thread don tay baba cheesy

Lols.No vex na nw I see am
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2016
Emodeee:
tosyn2mush hs CUM again o. Ladies, cn u c it? Yeah, u cn.

Fvck those ladies dat r magarising d guyz, ur reward is waiting 4 u.

Fvck all those guyz dat allow themselves to be magarised cos of PUNA.NI. Let's be sincere, 4 a guy to fall for all dis magarism tactics, it's all cos of kitten. Imagine a lady hs no VAGINA, Will he allow himself to be magarised? No.
i surrender. don't let Me tell my story
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by Aipete2(f): 9:38am On Nov 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
[i]
I remember something ni o jee I said no oh and he kept on disturbing me, he even called and was crying The eediat guy is unmagarable cos me I tried to The guy stingy die, ordinary 100 naira mtn card he can not send
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by tosyne2much(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2016
Aipete2:

I remember something ni o jee
I said no oh and he kept on disturbing me, he even called and was crying
The eediat guy is unmagarable cos me I tried to
The guy stingy die, ordinary 100 naira mtn card he can not send
Hahaha cheesy
Re: 10 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies Turn Them Into Maga by xclassic: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2016
Points Noted

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: / Kayan Mata: Women’s New Methods Of Hypnotising Men / Another Groom Cancels Wedding After Finding Out Wife-to-be Visited Ex (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.