Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,188 members, 7,829,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call (4027 Views)

He Doesnt Call Her / She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2009
jibbygirl:

i believe it's still to early for u to be worrying over who calls who first. it has become the tradition for the guy to do the chasing while the gurl enjoys it and if this is too much 4 u to do, then u don't really have it for her. lipsrsealed

R u serious? so tell me how long shuld i wait for to become worried abt who calls who? 2,3,4,5, 10yrs

yeah we all knw its a guy thingy to do d chasing but not for u girls to now over do it till d guy leaves.

common be realistic nw!
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2009
Taken:

And please tell me how long should a guy chase a gal b4 she start responding?
isn't 7 months enough to establish a relationship?

Taken pls help me ask her?
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by frank317: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2009
my guy, enjoy her while she is still forming because by the time starts bombarding you with calls because of too much love, na u go tire.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by touchmeder: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
is it only this calling back issue that is d problem and mayb not coming over to c u unless she is driving thru d area?
Can u say that she loves, and truly cares for you
do u have more doubt at this stage after 7months?

Then if that be d unfortunate case
Bros den begin dey look outside again
ive heard this sort of story too many times and most times d guy was just a backup plan,a stooge, an in d main time man
Are u?
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by odion77: 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2009
it a 2 way ting.

She could be forming or not forming.

but be careful
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by smooooooth: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2009
boy u lucky, i got this one even if i dnt call, she wont call.

and whats your wahala sef, na the call you want or the ''core''

abeg, stop complaining like a gurl.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by ndividual: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2009
fs:

I'm sorry, I'm a woman and her behavior is annoying. If she doesn't call, I think you should move on. I have not had many relationships (just one real one that ended in marriage) and I have to say, I don't remember ever waiting for him to call me. We both just called, every single day, somebody called. Yes, people play games but it's obvious to me that you're not playing games and the girl should know that. If she wants to be serious with you, she should pick up the freaking phone and call. It's not like you haven't discussed it with her, you have, 3 TIMES!!! Please, I'm annoyed for you!

I gotta say, this nails it on the head - thank God it came from a lady

@poster, I'll have to admit, take fs's and iice's advice. Even if you manage to get a relationship from her, I suspect it won't be permanent one (you might have been the only option at a particular time, after your 10yrs of waiting) - so is it worth it?

We ignore the signs in our faces and cry foul later on. be wise man.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by JJYOU: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2009
ndividual:

@poster, I'll have to admit, take fs's and iice's advice. Even if you manage to get a relationship from her, I suspect it won't be permanent one (you might have been the only option at a particular time, after your 10yrs of waiting) - so is it worth it?

absolutely true
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by simplyfab(f): 4:24am On Jan 29, 2009
I'm pretty sure she likes u cos if she didn't, wen u didnt call her for several days, SHE WOULDN'T CALL YOU TOO.
She probably just wants you to pamper her and do all the calling and treat her like she is really really special. She just wants more attention.

If she is good on other aspects and evry other thing and a nice person, you can just put up with that. That's just a little problem cos she'd call u one time when she DEFINITELY needs help.
Don't mention her issue of not calling to her again. Just do the calling and pretend everthing is OK. She might change if you don't talk about it cos most girls have the need of doing the UNPREDICTABLE.
She'd call if u pretend you don't expect her to and she wouldn't if you ask her to.
They just don't do the OBVIOUS!
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2009
frank3.16:

my guy, enjoy her while she is still forming because by the time starts bombarding you with calls because of too much love, na u go tire.

Do u tink she luvs me @ all talkless of her bombarding me with call

touchmeder:

is it only this calling back issue that is d problem and mayb not coming over to c u unless she is driving thru d area?
Can u say that she loves, and truly cares for you
do u have more doubt at this stage after 7months?

Then if that be d unfortunate case
Bros den begin dey look outside again
ive heard this sort of story too many times and most times d guy was just a backup plan,a stooge, an in d main time man
Are u?

My broda i think i ve plenty doubt concerning this relationship. wat u tink

No am not
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2009
smooooooth:

boy u lucky, i got this one even if i dnt call, she wont call.

and whats your wahala sef, na the call you want or the ''core''

abeg, stop complaining like a gurl.

I want a relationship.

ndividual:

Word!
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2009
Thanks everyone that has contributed to this thread, i appreciate u all. looking at the issue on ground, what will u guyz advice i do? placing urself in my shoes wat will u do concering this?

U say u have a serious relationship, u r doing things rit on ur own part and the girl who is even meant to take things more serious at this stage of her life is not, how do u explain this? sometimes i wonder if she really thinks abt having a family of hers or something.

I am just sad cos i luv this girl, if i go out and start dating someone esle then there will be issues of ''U CHEATING OR CHEATED ON ME'' n bla bla bla.

wat will u do?
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Vuitton(m): 11:02am On Jan 29, 2009
Me thinks the situation aint looking too good embarassed

Possibly the girl could grow more into making closer daily contact with you which ud like or
maybe she is not jus good with keeping in touch (which is a signal that she aint caring and is selfish) undecided

If my girl dont reciprocate my calls, then sooner or later the relationship is DOOMED shocked

Dont think you shud cheat but keep an eye out for someone more fulfilling to ur relationship needs. Cheers wink

1 Like

Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by amyliajane(f): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2009
@poster

There are some few comments that have been made by other fellow Nlanders which i quite agree with. relationship is supposed to be a two way thing give and take not one party giving all the time and the other just collecting.No matter how busy a man or woman is time should and can be created for someone u say u like or luv. Ur lady is i would say is not a child, she i believe knows what she wants and a 7months old relationship has at least gone some way.Her attitude and behaviour has changed, she has become uncertain and withdrawn frm u, but ask urself what could have been responsible, was she that way initially cause i believe if she cares abt u, she would call to find out how u're doing and wats up, am sure at this stage u're confused becos naturally things would tend to go frm bad to worse, i suggest u have a final heart to heart talk with her, tell her what u dont feel comfotable with and what u dont, she also should do the same thing, caus i believe an open heart comminication would go a long way to clear the air and know where u both stand since u want a sincere relationship, and if she is not ready to do that then its a sure sign that she isn't into u or the relationship so let her be and move on. doesnt make any sense still chasing and wasting time on her 7months down the line going to 1 yr.
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by mine4213(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2009
smiley Try and talk to her, and see the outcome of it,i was in a situation like this but not as simple as yours!!!
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 11:19am On Jan 29, 2009
Vuitton:

Me thinks the situation aint looking too good embarassed

Possibly the girl could grow more into making closer daily contact with you which ud like or
maybe she is not jus good with keeping in touch (which is a signal that she aint caring and is selfish) undecided

If my girl dont reciprocate my calls, then sooner or later the relationship is DOOMED shocked

Dont think you shud cheat but keep an eye out for someone more fulfilling to ur relationship needs. Cheers wink

i am beginning to think in that direction, i neva had the intention to at first anyway.

Thanks buddy Vuitton
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by Vuitton(m): 11:27am On Jan 29, 2009
You are welcome cool
Re: If I Dont Call, She Doesnt Call by OscarJ1(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2009
amyliajane:

@poster

There are some few comments that have been made by other fellow Nlanders which i quite agree with. 1.relationship is supposed to be a two way thing give and take not one party giving all the time and the other just collecting.No matter how busy a man or woman is time should and can be created for someone u say u like or luv. Ur lady is i would say is 2.not a child, she i believe knows what she wants and a 7months old relationship has at least gone some way.Her attitude and behaviour has changed, she has become uncertain and withdrawn frm u, but ask urself what could have been responsible, 3.was she that way initially cause i believe if she cares abt u, she would call to find out how u're doing and wats up, 4.am sure at this stage u're confused becos naturally things would tend to go frm bad to worse, 5.i suggest u have a final heart to heart talk with her, tell her what u dont feel comfotable with and what u dont, she also should do the same thing, caus i believe an open heart comminication would go a long way to clear the air and know where u both stand since u want a sincere relationship, and 6.if she is not ready to do that then its a sure sign that she isn't into u or the relationship so let her be and move on. 7.doesnt make any sense still chasing and wasting time on her 7months down the line going to 1 yr.

1.Thats exactly my point my dear.

2.She is not a child, she is 30yrs but dnt look it.

3.She was not this way b4 we started dating but immediately it commenced, she began.

4.U can say that again, i am lost.

5.Well i am tempted not to talk it out with her again after 3 diff session on this issue but again no one can tell wat happens anytime. i will try again but i must confess its pretty challenging for me nw.

6.That is where i dnt get it.

7.I am resolving into that.

Thanks dear, me appreciate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make Pass To This Girl? / If It Were You Will You Marry Her. / Guys, Washing Your Ladies Pants!! Good Or Bad Practice???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.