Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76014 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by bbjummy: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dav24:
The way and manner some ladies answered this question tells alot about their high teste and standard, its also gives a clear insight as to why most of the ladies who have attained marriageble age are still busy attending night parties. they are there waiting for a ready made man. its a pity.
U can say that again oga!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by OpraMenu(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I will work na, definitely.That's the more reason why currently I am studying and struggling to get a masters degree.No doubt, I don't intend stopping there. I will definitely be sad in that marriage, very sad.Leave o, I fit pack shiit for money o.
you can pack shiit for money abi. We Now Know Your Type

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
[quote author=favoured234 post=31785868][/quote]

What is funny? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
i jus pray say the man wey go marry u no go sell im papa house take pay ur bride price grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Toktee(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
chai there is God oooo
young miss I fear for u ma
the way she is going,she will get married to money and not love,it is a common trend in igboland,they always get married to money nt because of love.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:

What is funny? undecided
It's funny because I cant be caught dead exchanging harsh words with you
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by chuksbogus: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

I have been reading your comments here sister and they are all shallow ,empty and unreasonable ,childish and naive . what about u marrying some one getting 500k monthly salary and along d line he lost his job and u guys went back to poverty.
my dear the first thing should be ,is he ambitious , does he have prospect and do i luv him?. there are women that when they come into a mans life the man blossoms and favour every where but there are some that when they enters ur house all that the man has built over the years will crumble .(from experience). so which of them are u? hope u are not the one that carries all the ill luck u can find to ur so called rich husband. a word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Dumb and lazy girls will start with their stupid and annoying comments!

And, is there anything that is stopping the wife from working to assist the husband?

what you earn doesn't matter, its how you spend them!

What a man earn doesn't matter, it is how happy you are with him that counts! If he earn millions in a month and you are miserable in that relationship, how will you cope?

Exactly!

When Income = Expenditure, there will be no savings! So it doesn't matter how much you earn but how much you can save!

Mismanagement and extravagance is another name for all these lazy áss, long-throat and covetous ladies; even if you give them 500k per month for upkeep, they'll squander everything on expensive shopping and ask you for more!

A lazy and extravagant woman doesn't deserve a wealthy and hardworking man; because she'll end up bringing him to ruin! That's when she'll start insulting and calling him a lazy man!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by tenry(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
ivyT:
undecided
we know your type, your pix even speaks volume.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by francizy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
I WILL NEVER EVER EVER MARRY A 50K EARLY UNLESS I EARLY MORE THAT THERE TIMES OF TTHAT.IF A GUY ASKS ME TO MARRY HIM FOR THAT AMOUNT, HE TRULY DOES NT LOVE ME.

Bia wanyi ah, are you a comedian? undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by percyoats(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Obviously, U are a lady that would believe your prayers has been answered when a rich guy approaches you. Better shine your eyes... not all that glitters is gold. Material things aren't all... What happened to praying for you to be rich enough and u working hard towards that... Abi God fit answer your prayers sef na... Babe... God works in mysterious ways... U may want a rich dude in marriage but... God's plan may be weird... Although 50k isn't exactly right in my opinion to support a marriage... But it shouldn't be a reason for a lady not to get married to a guy especially since he didn't say hey "hey am earning these figures, so lets start dating"... If u are expecting a guy to disclose his earnings to u before u get married to him then u obviously have no value.

EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by momove4real25(f): 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
I can even marry smbdy that earns below that. So far we both cut out cloths accordg to our sizes. One wudnt pressurz d man to buy car fr her when d man is nt capable, with that one will support BKS d lady must work too. If u support ur husband at home, while he plans buyg land to developed. Things will definatly work out

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

It's funny because I cant be caught dead exchanging harsh words with you

What are you feeling like? undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by DonBobes(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I will work na, definitely.That's the more reason why currently I am studying and struggling to get a masters degree.No doubt, I don't intend stopping there. I will definitely be sad in that marriage, very sad.Leave o, I fit pack shiit for money o.

u r hoping to get a masters degree, dts if u wil gt work wen u finish.
Smh!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by francizy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
tenry:
we know your type, your pix even speaks volume.

Wetin do my ivyt now, what language is her pix speaking cuz I don't know when DPs started speaking to people.

I kan kill for that babe oh! Make you take time brother.. tongue
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Sircj(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.

BUT OGA U NO MARRY HER WHEN YOU ARE EARNING THAT UR 50K NAAAAAA HABA
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:

What are you feeling like? undecided
A matured adult. smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Johnsmartinyang(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
....uyai take am easy oo condition will never be permanent.....
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by percyoats(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
And ur name na MONEY-CAR... Pls come and love me o, guess that would be both moni and ca loving... Though am not earning 50k grin... However, well said... Point is... Its basically not about what he earns. Ladies are just more like becoming a liability now... Marriage or dating is a source of income rather than fulfilment. That is the norm now. and that is totally classless.

Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

A matured adult. smiley

So you think I am not mature? undecided Stay off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Sircj(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I give so much care about the salary of who I decide to marry tomorrow. My quest to acquire as much as I can is to give my children the best in case of any ill eventuality. I refuse to accept such meagre salary, although I really appreciate ladies who really don't see it as a problem. smiley
It all boils down to choice. smiley

BUT HE CAN EARN BIG SALARY AND TOMORROW MIGHT BE OUT OF JOB. I THINK PERSONALITY AND HIS GOALS. GOAL GETTER
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by 234GT(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

From this post of yours, you are not working now. You are doing your masters. I will never advise my enemy to marry a lady who is not working because she won't know the value of money.
Do you know what people face in their places of work before they get paid at the end of the month?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Assonite(m): 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
So ladies that think this logically still exist in Nigeria?.....I'm really thrilled. Thumbs-up Chimkaire...., I owe u one.
chimkaire:
Why is there so much ado on what ''he'' earns? What does ''she'' earn Abi man be donkey nii undecided
Some ladies who aint working will soon invade this thread with funny replies now. If he earns 50k now doesn't mean it won't increase as time goes on and if it's not okay by your lady, by all means, take a hike sad sad sad angry
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
i can marry him only if i am a professional and self sufficient wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by cornoil(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Like how many jobs outside are even upto 100k per month.
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by mrkel(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tashaamania:
Why would a man earning 50k per month be thinking of marriage?
Does he even love his unborn kids?

Thinking of getting married by December this year. Earning N65k at my present job in PH but is hopeful of securing a better job soonest. My reason of wanting to get married is to have a companion and not necessarily to start rearing children with my future wife. Looking at the possibility of starting the process of having kids in two years time.

So to your question, people have varied reasons for getting married. And life itself is all about planning and prioritizing your need. Life is progressive and as such you don't expect that N50k salary to be static do you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Well said!

doubleDx:

Exactly!

When Income = Expenditure, there will be no savings! So it doesn't matter how much you earn but how much you can save!

Mismanagement and extravagance is another name for all these lazy áss, long-throat and covetous ladies; even if you give them 500k per month for upkeep, they'll squander everything on expensive shopping and ask you for more!

A lazy and extravagant woman doesn't deserve a wealthy and hardworking man; because she'll end up bringing him to ruin! That's when she'll start insulting and calling him a lazy man!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well said.
personality matters, but is it limited to low salary earners.There are people who earns good and still have the drive to achieve more.My refusal to do that is majorly because I can't cope with that, except of course my salary is way way better.Again, I pointed out that it may work only if I choose to stay in a place where standard of living won't take much.

You are the most childish girl on this thread and ur comments so far shows how poverty is eating u up. undecidedYour type have nothing to offer in relationships and marriages than opening your smelly yeast infested pussssy for the man to bang. That is why you see marriage as a poverty alleviation program. You boast of going to school so u can earn big as if those earning 50k went to arabic school. People like you give Nigerian girls bad name and i wish that dude searching4love is on this thread to finish you. Going by your profile pic and your level of uglyness, a man who marries you even with a 20k salary is doing you a favor. Hungry bastard. Intellectually dumb foool. Olobo 10kobo. Ashana olosho lasan lasan angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Well said!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MIB1(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nna men, this 50k thing depends on where u intend to settle down.. I for example have been earning 150k about 2 yrs now. I have been able to save close to 2m but oboy I still feel its not enough to get married .. Sometimes it depends on where u wanna settle and the lifestyle u have been used to
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Toktee:
BY THE TIME YOU WILL OPEN YOUR EYES TO SAY AMEN,YOU ARE ALREADY 4O.,IT IS YOUQ TYPE THAT STRUGGLE TO EAT IN YOUR PAPA HOUSE BUT WHEN YOU FIND A GUY,YOU WANT HIM TO CARRY YOUR FAMILY PROBLEM ON HIS HEAD.
How much is your annual salary?
What a parasite!

WHY ARE YOU HATING ON HER
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Well said!

Eggovinmma is an under 18. She no get brain undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This / And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.