Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (75982 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by aniplus: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

person go soon use range rover carry this one...................... go use for ritual

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
hifaif:

You like me? undecided

NO.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmmm....see comments! Most ladies think life is all about what a guy can give to them!

50k na small money? Una papa make reach 50k before he marry una mama?

Stupid girls!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by PrinceJustice(m): 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Guys! Guys! Guys! Calm down...
Let's ask GEJ and GMB how much they were earning when their wives married them

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by martiniz: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
That girl saying no she can't marry a man who earn 50k a Month. ... her kind is the type never marry till she realize she is very old. Keep looking for already made. My cousin sister once said this and married a rich man who died two years after marriage later he realized the man was a cultists and drug dealer today she is a widow. No money no happiness. Girls be wise. Men keep getting better in life. Just pray for an ambitious man.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by holysaint1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?

u re obviously not in nigerian atm. sad
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by PrinceJustice(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
aniplus:

person go soon use range rover carry this one...................... go use for ritual
Lolzzz... Too much Nollywood grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by xtervaganza(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Prospect !!!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by NewsHub: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Blackbeauty:
It all boils down to how you see marriage.personally,I can marry a guy who earns 50k when I know he has the ambition to be better than I met him.its not about the NOW,its about the future o.The fact tht a guy has a house,earns 300k and drives one small car doesn't make him a husband!what we ladies shud look out for is how well he treats you,his ability to listen to suggestions and plan ahead with you.50k is small I agree!But again,that's y every lady shud make her own money.As long as he can feed the family,pay the rent..y not?most tyms we focus on what the society expects from us,rather than what wud make us truly happy!it is well o.No wonder divorce is on d increase.I have a family frnd who got married to his wife wen d chips were really down..things were so bad that he started using his car for taxi business..the lady still worshipped him.he on the other hand treated her with respect and loved her.Today,he works with aero airline and is earning abt 600k.things are not always rosy from d start, but if the man is worth it,why not?

I wish all girls would think like you. You are indeed a wife material!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by francizy(m): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
joelreg:

I hope when u start to earn that 100 story will not change.

Lmao! Maybe when I get to 100 I will start aiming at 200, then from 2 to 400 before I settle down. You never can tell.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ivyT(f): 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
francizy:

LoL, you never fall am ni, after all every woman/Lady/girl got some inbuilt shakara..

Na so you go do the shakara till the day we go enter alter.. tongue

Lolz kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by OgologoDimkpa: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
doubleDx:

Exactly!

When Income = Expenditure, there will be no savings! So it doesn't matter how much you earn but how much you can save!

Mismanagement and extravagance is another name for all these lazy áss, long-throat and covetous ladies; even if you give them 500k per month for upkeep, they'll squander everything on expensive shopping and ask you for more!

A lazy and extravagant woman doesn't deserve a wealthy and hardworking man; because she'll end up bringing him to ruin! That's when she'll start insulting and calling him a lazy man!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
your likes are nuptially doomed..i know this from the experience of 2 beloved ones.however you pray God will always answer ur prayers via a yes or no..if is a no what next dear?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by PrinceJustice(m): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
coolsegun2002:
Yeah. Right !!! Its really an important factor to them babes when they are still btw the age 19-26 ...when chics start to clock 31upward...all these comments will change..I rmember the marketer chic in ma office she's already a seniormanager at 38..bythe time she clocked 39 she accepted the proposal of a guy without a job...or shuld I just say na she go propose to the guy...btw ...what if u married him with agood salary nd his company lays him off later..I'm sure 50k won't sound so bad then..

All these Nollywood Directors... Contunu
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's better that way, the more unmarried ladies in the society the better for the boys .

Freeloading is a sure thing. grin
Oga u dey here....!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by foxgiovani(m): 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why so many No? Where do you people keep the version of the bible that says despise not the days of little beginning? Somebody earning 50k today can earn 500k tomorrow.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

NO.

OK undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by shindarayo(f): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Married my huby wen he was still been fed by his parent, so he practically had nothing, but tank God for wre he is today.not a millonaire but I can say am happy and comfortable.amd I know d sky is just our startn point

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Why is there so much ado on what ''he'' earns? What does ''she'' earn Abi man be donkey nii undecided
Some ladies who aint working will soon invade this thread with funny replies now. If he earns 50k now doesn't mean it won't increase as time goes on and if it's not okay by your lady, by all means, take a hike sad sad sad angry
a woman of rare virtue has spoken..if this is from your heart of hearts may God decorate the desires of ur heart

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by alwaysbest(f): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will marry him.. Money is good but it's the Love an happiness that matters to me..

I know for sure that one day he will graduate to a more sophisticated Pay...and even own a company.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by PrinceJustice(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
But seriously most of the Single Ladies here screaming yes and dishing out advises like they are counsellors, can slap any guy who earns 50k and approaches them for marriage
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Although it's true no condition is permanent one of my relative was married to fasawe as one of his wives. As in they were raking in cash she married the guy for cash no doubt. Then our family never liked them because their relatives took all our fathers property when he died. Now if you see them today the man for some reason has abandoned them and they are very very broke because they never saw a day where they would be that broke they always depended on the guy for cash. What am I saying yes 50k is small enough to raise a family it would be hard but I'd you are ambitious then maybe yes but also really nothing permanent someone rich today can be broke tomorrow. I always thought I would laugh at them for their acts but mehn I just pity them. Nothing truly last forever

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
shindarayo:
Married my huby wen he was still been fed by his parent, so he practically had nothing, but tank God for wre he is today.not a millonaire but I can say am happy and comfortable.amd I know d sky is just our startn point
madam mixbag what u r saying here contradicts ur "should i opt out or stay thread".or am i missing something?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by judedwriter(m): 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
aniplus:

grin LOL. Longer throat girls grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Truckpusher(m): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Oga u dey here....!
Are you a monitoring spirit ? grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ayodot(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
some few no and more yes, So with my earnings, I still get more hope. great
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by emiye(m): 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
i dont blame a lady who says no, expecially, if he is from a wealthy home, and she has got no income.

It is better to say the truth, than pretend, i bet there are many who claim nothing is wrong with it , but can not cope when faced with the reality of the situation.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, your wife is one of the few that risked it.
Unfortunately, I am not one of them.Sorry i am not the type to pretend.Besides, that salary like I pointed out is subject to the environment to which the person is settled.There are places one can live comfortably with such salaries.Therefore women who are very conversant to such area wouldn't mind.

I quite understand you....my bro am staying with in p.h said he spend an average of N1500 per day and he works @ ponticelli..mon-sat. Dats N36k per month so if he earns 50k with a wife @ home...mehn it just wont work honestly speaking...!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ajekpakororo: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
watered:
I'd rather die a bachelor than have ANY igbo lady as wife
Who cares undecided
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kraftyiyk: 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
well over 70% of our graduates have no jobs, .a 50k per month guy should even be selective if truth be said.

@ Egovinmma girl who has been raising dust, 4rm your DP, you ain't less than 39, yet you talk like a 16 years old...the Jesus who you cast and bind In his name was born By a peasant carpenter who belonged to the lower echelon bracket,

girls should look out for the guys attitude towards the future, his internal ginger per say, with God, you guys will get there..

the late MKO Abiola, Barrack Obama, Our GEJ, all these men married there wife's as minimum wage earners.. of course we all saw the height they later achieved.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Go make money to give your kids the best bro.
As for the low IQ, I no just send you.Not in the mood to insult you this afternoon.
my sister, i be guy but I support your stance 100% i go see my niece and on getting there, as she ran towards me... See a whole grown up man like me grab her and tears was just running down my cheeks. Why? Finance.

It's one of the reasons why I dread bringing any child to this world. My mother didn't suffer me and it will be so bad to make any of child experience such ills of life.

I wept so much that day that the mother was crying and begging me to stop. This is not my child let alone my own.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by prophetfire: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
how much of a legitimate income do you earn yourself?you dnt bind poverty,you work to overcome poverty n be rich.where is your so-called st.peter's rock located?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (28) (Reply)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.