Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76170 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2015
majalisa:
dont be naive darling jumping 2 conclusions..is me of course no cat fishing but i can change ur lyf for real but 1st lets work on that attitude of urs
Lol, don't you like her already? Aggressive babes are the best lovers in the world, may be you should send her a pm.
Lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2015
3cycle:

Lol, don't you like her already? Aggressive babes are the best lovers in the world, may be you should send her a postmortem.
Lol
you r ryt bro

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Konnektions146:

I am tempted to name my baby "chim ka ire"

With your level of maturity and understanding you show around here, I so believe my daughter would have it better.
All the best... smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 21, 2015
ABEngine:
I don't see the problem, you can wait for the million dollar man, fine you no fine, sense nko? you misplace am, wtf are you bringing to the table?

monkey!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ojialo(m): 11:42am On Mar 21, 2015
chimkaire:
All the best... smiley
chimkaire nice. name smiley
chimkaire:
All the best... smiley
chimkaire nice. name

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Imoobot(m): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2015
All of you ladies that are forming here I bet you if you are not focus, when time reach you will even be searching for a boo who earns at least 20k just to answer his surname.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
^^^^^^^
undecided undecided.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Lagunna...
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
Lagunna...

Baby mi.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by OpraMenu(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
aniplus:

person go soon use range rover carry this one...................... go use for ritual
guy u de c road wella

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nov19(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
If money was the no.1 consideration,

1. Patient Jonathan wouldn't have married Goodluck Jonathan, She would have missed that chance of becoming the first lady in naija today.

2. Who was Yar Adua (RIP) without Turai?

3. How do you write the History of OBJ without Stella

4. When you speak of IBB, you cannot but mention the Iron Lady Mariam (RIP)

No man will respect a woman who was not part of his struggle. Men go from zero to greatness because they had a supporting woman beside them. If you are looking for a ready-made man, you are only trying to reap where you did not sow.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by danbrowndmf(m): 10:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote
author=nov19 post=31868959]If money was the no.1 consideration,

1. Patient Jonathan wouldn't have married Goodluck Jonathan, She would
have missed that chance of becoming the first lady in naija today.

2. Who was Yar Adua (RIP) without Turai?

3. How do you write the History of OBJ without Stella

4. When you speak of IBB, you cannot but mention the Iron Lady Mariam
(RIP)

No man will respect a woman who was not part of his struggle. Men go
from zero to greatness because they had a supporting woman beside them.
If you are looking for a ready-made man, you are only trying to reap
where you did not sow. [/quote] Legendry Write Up!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by xp17(m): 1:14am On Mar 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
what happens to gender equality or feminism campaign? undecided

Life ain't all about rainbows and unicorns

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Imoy(m): 3:18am On Mar 22, 2015
Pineapp:
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss

How much ur father dey earn before he married ur mother?

Ur father get house before he married ur mother?

Don't take it personal pls, I just want to knw the ideology behind ur response to the kwession d OP asked?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ABEngine(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

monkey!

I don't expect any better from your poverty invaded life. grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2015
ABEngine:

I don't expect any better from your poverty invaded life. grin

As I give a fuccck about ya opinion.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jayedu108: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=31875767]

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jayedu108: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hungry church rat you beta go get somtin doing to beta ur life rather than wasting ur precious time waitin for a rich guy that will come feed ur generation which you would neva find ,time is of the essence ,go get somtin doing so as to become useful to urself and ur family,by the way u look damm ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
[q[s]uote author=jayedu108 post=31876047]Hungry church rat you beta go get somtin doing to beta ur life rather than wasting ur precious time waitin for a rich guy that will come feed ur generation which you would neva find ,time is of the essence ,go get somtin doing so as to become useful to urself and ur family,by the way u look damm ugly.[/quote][/s]

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by shindarayo(f): 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
majalisa:
madam mixbag what u r saying here contradicts ur "should i opt out or stay thread".or am i missing something?
hw did he contradict, d fact dt he hd nothing or wat?if u are so observant with ur life maybe it wld be beta dan wre it is..go back and read all my posts well since u are so interested in my life.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
shindarayo:
hw did he contradict, d fact dt he hd nothing or wat?if u are so observant with ur life maybe it wld be beta dan wre it is..go back and read all my posts well since u are so interested in my life.
u dont know me but from ur unfortunate contradictory posts on NL is obvious ur marital lyf resolves around NL..u lie to much for a married woman
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
EggovinMma:

see as u jus dey give every guy for here hear attack.make u sofry sofry oo cheesy
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by sunnyt1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
I think this tread has finally answered why most gals will cross 36 bf dey get married.

The other tread that said ladies; why are you single shud be closes pls.

The great question is how many men earns more than 50k?

How do you marry a lady that has proven to you she wudnt have considered you if u were earning less than 50k?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 26, 2015
lefulefu:

see as u jus dey give every guy for here hear attack.make u sofry sofry oo cheesy

I no send them o..
Lasy bunch wey dey find woman dem go use belle kill.Na low income earners sabi fuccck well well o.And their sperm na e sabi produce triplets and ejima! Untop poverty!!! grin

I no do bad thing say I reject am from my future husband life na ?!
*wipes tears* cheesy

Them dey wait for ladies wey no go tell them truth. You know see as them dey praise them? Me no dey lie o,I no fit! No be by force, in case any guy wan marry me, he should see me for REAL. No be the one way I go say I go do, when I enter the marriage, him go kon dey see another character.

I BE ONE MAN MOPOL.I NO KOM NL TO MASSAGE ANY NIGGAR GBOLA! IF YANSH SCRATCH/ ITCH ANY HOW I DEY SCRATCH AM ANY HOW.NO FORMING! grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 26, 2015
majalisa:
u dont know me but from ur unfortunate contradictory posts on NL is obvious ur marital lyf resolves around NL..u lie to much for a married woman

Continue showing off your frustration on women herhere.Sit down like man wey carry toto, dey argue with women here. cheesy.No go waste that time to acquire money.Premature ejacull,lation like you! Even my younger brother sef wey still dey school dey hustle like craase, cos he understands the power of hustling and making money at a young age,you with heavy blockus get time dey show off your penniless frustrated life ! Get lost! grin

Azu okpukpu!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2015
yes so far he is God fearing
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ceecee0703(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

Isn't that same scripture says heaven help those who help them selves?
The Bible condemns foolishness.
That amount is not for raising a family please. Let's be realistic.
That that kindsalary dey carry twins and quadruplets enter woman belle. Even if the wife is bringing money to the table, how will she cope during this period and after she puts to bed? Excerpt of course there is a joint business that brings in money apart from salary.
My dear, please leave me to REJECT THIS.IIt's not a bad prayer.

dear read zach 4:10 and job 8:7
your kind of people will be waiting for prince charming with all the big money till 30yrs then u go to church to disturb God for husbands but he has given u men with moderate income who have potentials of becoming even much much bigger but u chased them cos their small toyota corolla was not infinity Jeep keep waiting your younger sisters n little cousins will get married n u will still be waiting for the rich guy from mars n u will be doing ashebi n chief brides made made for them.....jus be waiting ooo..
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Horlertoungy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !

My question is how much are you yourself making a month? Be sincere to yourself pls
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Horlertoungy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
EggovinMma:

My question is how much are you yourself making a month and what type of job are you into? Be sincere to yourself pls
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2015
ceecee0703:

dear read zach 4:10 and job 8:7
your kind of people will be waiting for prince charming with all the big money till 30yrs then u go to church to disturb God for husbands but he has given u men with moderate income who have potentials of becoming even much much bigger but u chased them cos their small toyota corolla was not infinity Jeep keep waiting your younger sisters n little cousins will get married n u will still be waiting for the rich guy from mars n u will be doing ashebi n chief brides made made for them.....jus be waiting ooo..

We are not talking about Toyota or infinity( I hate jeep Anyway)
we are not talking about bungalow or duplex (I hate duplex anyway)
We are not talking about 6 bedrooms against bedroom (I hate empty echoing houses anyway)
We are not talking about comparing 'average' to luxury here.

We are talking about a 50k salary in a family! Please please! The Bible says we should not suffer our kids. I can't bring a child into this world until I have created an avenue to give him/hher the fairly best for a start . Please this my prayer isn't meant for you, but for God who is the author and finisher of my faith.I think you should be worried about the your future wife, if she is out there lighting candle in your name, fasting to God for your sake, and rebuking failure in your life.l choose to do that! I choose to uproot it from my future man because that's what I want, and providence is exactly what God will give him wherever he may be.Enjoy!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 31, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

*singing *

Holy ghost fire burn them, holy ghost fire pursue them, anyway poverty may gather holy ghost fire fire them.IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND WHENEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE, I SAY I REJECT POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

*Straight face*

grin grin grin...So you can't start with a man from the bottom¿
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 31, 2015
sauceny:

grin grin grin...So you can't start with a man from the bottom¿

Well we shall wait for the marriage first as we work hard. grin
Make we first chill na, make we no rush. Put things in place. We fit chill again for a yr or more to save or work extra hard.we don't need to rush into marriage yet.Truth is, i am not burdered about car or big house, just the unborn kids, nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.