Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,011 members, 7,845,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (76341 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:29am On Mar 20, 2015
I know how to be brought low and I know how to abound, In every situation, I know the recipe of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and want.. True love is rare.. As long I love him and its requited, why not.. After all, No Risk, No Reward... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

I will continue to dig that gold if it makes me happy.I will continue to dig that gold if it gives my kids the best of education. I will dig that gold harder if it sure brings me happiness. That gold must be digged.
i hope u dont end up covered by the very earth u dig while searching for the gold.that is unbindable u know
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kraftyiyk: 2:20am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=EggovinMma post=31801280]
I CAST AND BIND EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.IT SHALL NOT BE YOUR POTION. FIREEEEEEE. smiley

are you the Lady on your DP?... @ your age of about 39 am just sorry for your mentality!

you need a ready made man huh?

the Jesus whom you cast and bind in his name was the son of a poor carpenter.

GEJ, Obama, Abiola, all these men married as low income earners... old woman, wake up from your slumber!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 2:21am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

I STILL INSIST I CANT. NEVER! UNLESS I HAVE ENOUGH TO FIX THE LOOPHOLES.
enough?!is there anything like enough..kip digging till u invariably dig ur grave
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 2:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Honestly some nuptial school of thoughts are to be blamed for the high rate of divorce in nowadays society
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by majalisa(m): 2:46am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, there you go.Truth is,no matter how insensitive it is,50k salary in marriage is a nightmare excerpt of course the lady earns better pay.I CANT MARRY A GUY EARNING THAT PAY UNLESS I HAVE GOT A VERY GOOD IN COME MYSELF.I NO FIT CARRY PIKIN ENTER THIS WORLD WITH SUCH SALARY.
pikin?!at ur age ur natural end of reproductive life is already knocking..u may need a miracle and more of that fire to bind the spirit of menopause..make i continue my less than 10K/month nyt work
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Mystery007(m): 4:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Lizabeth25:
50k no be small money too.! Even most graduates no dey earn that kind amount!

Yea . dah one dey shaa
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 20, 2015
hifaif:

grin Really? But I am a gentleman o. Have you been following my fights?
I have not been following your fights.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

I CAST AND BIND EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.IT SHALL NOT BE YOUR POTION. FIREEEEEEE. smiley

Uhmmm...@EggovinMma...I agree with you oooh...As for all condemning her pls I beg we respect her opinion and take it the way it's. Marriage is a divine business by God so if he has destined me to marry someone then by his grace I will such person. But I tell you it's better to marry a woman who will on her kneel declare that my level change before than marry a woman that accepts poverty as love. If you have never tasted poverty you won't understand. I told my girl recently am ready to marry but with this income n job I won't so if u reli need it so bad pls join me in prayers maybe God will listen to you instead knowing it will give you happiness. So to me I prefer her stand as she is speaking by faith so of the guy does not have now for them to be heaven has a design for them he then will make a way. You can't accept poverty n expect God to answer you.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by p1jiobi: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by p1jiobi: 6:45am On Mar 20, 2015
My dear no man who earns above 50k would even ask for your hand in maRriage. U don't belong to d league of wives, your type we see on allen avenue every night.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by justjify(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Dumb and lazy girls will start with their stupid and annoying comments!

And, is there anything that is stopping the wife from working to assist the husband?

what you earn doesn't matter, its how you spend them!

What a man earn doesn't matter, it is how happy you are with him that counts! If he earn millions in a month and you are miserable in that relationship, how will you cope?

I like your first 3words and love your whole write-up. Only runz girls talk like EggovinMma. She doesn't sound like one who has something dong already, doesn't sound to me like someone who is already paying her bills by herself. I pity some girls.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Alezy(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2015
chimkaire:
Why is there so much ado on what ''he'' earns? What does ''she'' earn Abi man be donkey nii undecided
Some ladies who aint working will soon invade this thread with funny replies now. If he earns 50k now doesn't mean it won't increase as time goes on and if it's not okay by your lady, by all means, take a hike sad sad sad angry
didn't kw a Nigerian lady av got such mentality
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 20, 2015
ejibaba:

Uhmmm...@EggovinMma...I agree with you oooh...As for all condemning her pls I beg we respect her opinion and take it the way it's. Marriage is a divine business by God so if he has destined me to marry someone then by his grace I will such person. But I tell you it's better to marry a woman who will on her kneel declare that my level change before than marry a woman that accepts poverty as love. If you have never tasted poverty you won't understand. I told my girl recently am ready to marry but with this income n job I won't so if u reli need it so bad pls join me in prayers maybe God will listen to you instead knowing it will give you happiness. So to me I prefer her stand as she is speaking by faith so of the guy does not have now for them to be heaven has a design for them he then will make a way. You can't accept poverty n expect God to answer you.

God bless you for this.
Truth be told ladies who will accept this are mostly those who are more than 28.As in, those who just want to be called Mrs by all means.I have slept over this.Checked my utterances bit brother, I still stand on my position. I REJECT IT BE CAUSE I CANT.EVE IF, I MUST EARNING MORE THAT TWICE OF HIS SALARY. 50K? How much go remain after his own necessary expenses? A guy earning that amount should leave marriage plans for now this 2015 until upliftment.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by saintdollar: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Most Nigerians start earning their basic salary from below N50,000
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 20, 2015
majalisa:
pikin?!at ur age ur natural end of reproductive life is already knocking..u may need a miracle and more of that fire to bind the spirit of menopause..make i continue my less than 10K/month nyt work

You dey swear for ya mama grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2015
majalisa:
enough?!is there anything like enough..kip digging till u invariably dig ur grave

You a fool.Go work and stop disturbing me you poverty stricken first class son of LovePeddler!
I REJECT THAT IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND. ARE YOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD? ? NA YOU WON SWEAR FOR AM?GOD PUNISH YOU FOR WISHING ME ILL LUCK.I DD.IOT
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author[s]=samuelson06 post=31802500]

There's no problem about that. I wish you Goodluck Jonathan. But surprisingly, am not trying to kill your morale in your bid, you ain't up to standard of digging so much. You can get someone else to go through and assess your comments on this thread. He/she would definitely tell you the same thing. For me, I won't tell you. But definitely, it's written all over your comments here. Sad but true. [/quote][/s]

RAWBITCH!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Lol..... Calm down..... My God is not deaf neither is He a black smith.... He dont need FIIIIIRRRRREEEEE to avert poverty.... All He needs to do is to will it and its done whaich he has done in my life already.... Thanks anyway... Fire to you to....grin

If he has done that for you, why are you vexed if I cast it out of my future husband.Stop being silly please. I rebuke that in my life or do you want me to accept poverty? Are you ok? angry
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ceecee0703(m): 8:31am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

*singing *

Holy ghost fire burn them, holy ghost fire pursue them, anyway poverty may gather holy ghost fire fire them.IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND WHENEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE, I SAY I REJECT POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

*Straight face*

now i know some ladies have challengies a lady wants to marry a man who has built a house,makes 200k n above very loving etc ask dat gurl she is still an undergraduate or maybe a graduate bt jobless.ask her what she will contribute to d marriage nofin!!.let me quote ur scripture for u :neglect not d days of your humble beginings
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ceecee0703(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?
you get sense...may ur marriage be ever blessed.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by lanreroland: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

*singing *

Holy ghost fire burn them, holy ghost fire pursue them, anyway poverty may gather holy ghost fire fire them.IN THE LIFE OF MY FUTURE HUSBAND WHENEVER AND WHEREVER YOU ARE, I SAY I REJECT POVERTY IN YOUR LIFE.

*Straight face*

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2015
You are correct! She hasnt sweated doing hard labour work for CLEAN money!

Only cheap and lazy girls will be concern of how much their husbands earn in a month!

justjify:

I like your first 3words and love your whole write-up. Only runz girls talk like EggovinMma. She doesn't sound like one who has something dong already, doesn't sound to me like someone who is already paying her bills by herself. I pity some girls.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 20, 2015
ceecee0703:
now i know some ladies have challengies a lady wants to marry a man who has built a house,makes 200k n above very loving etc ask dat gurl she is still an undergraduate or maybe a graduate bt jobless.ask her what she will contribute to d marriage nofin!!.let me quote ur scripture for u :neglect not d days of your humble beginings

Isn't that same scripture says heaven help those who help them selves?
The Bible condemns foolishness.
That amount is not for raising a family please. Let's be realistic.
That that kindsalary dey carry twins and quadruplets enter woman belle. Even if the wife is bringing money to the table, how will she cope during this period and after she puts to bed? Excerpt of course there is a joint business that brings in money apart from salary.
My dear, please leave me to REJECT THIS.IIt's not a bad prayer.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 20, 2015
I no COME NAIRALAND COME FIND HUSBAND O.
I DID NT COME HERE TO MASSAGE THE EGOS OF MEN OR TO PRETEND I AM THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN SINCE EVE. I WILL NOT SAY WHAT I DONT MEAN NOR PRETEND TO SEEM THE GOOD POTENTIAL HOUSE WIFE BIKO. undecided undecided undecided undecided

No be to mouth like say award dey for portraying to be a potential wife for Internet o grin

Nonsense!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2015
lanreroland:

It's still buy and sell, like marriage too.Besides pray for your unmarried sisters too. smiley
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ojialo(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
You are sick in the brain, so ladies above. 28 are the ones that will agree to marry a man with 50k salary? Do you know the salary of a graduate in civil service? U talk like an 8 years old kid with mental issues.
EggovinMma:

God bless you for this.
Truth be told ladies who will accept this are mostly those who are more than 28.As in, those who just want to be called Mrs by all means.I have slept over this.Checked my utterances bit brother, I still stand on my position. I REJECT IT BE CAUSE I CANT.EVE IF, I MUST EARNING MORE THAT TWICE OF HIS SALARY. 50K? How much go remain after his own necessary expenses? A guy earning that amount should leave marriage plans for now this 2015 until upliftment.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
ojialo:
You are sick in the brain, so ladies above. 28 are the ones that will agree to marry a man with 50k salary? Do you know the salary of a graduate in civil service? U talk like an 8 years old kid with mental issues.

GO TO HELL, YOU BASTARD!
WILL YOU FORCE IT DOWN MY THROAT.YOU ARE THE SICK FOOL.
I NO FIT ENTER THAT MARRIAGE, ABI ARE YOU MY CREATOR?
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU! FRUSTRATED DOG!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ojialo(m): 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Gbawa door! Cha ka mu gafe!!! You and I who is frustrated here? Lols! Allah ya baki hankwuri. Nne eh! Adirom a cho okwu enu go
EggovinMma:

GO TO HELL, YOU BASTARD!
WILL YOU FORCE IT DOWN MY THROAT.YOU ARE THE SICK FOOL.
I NO FIT ENTER THAT MARRIAGE, ABI ARE YOU MY CREATOR?
MAY GOD PUNISH YOU! FRUSTRATED DOG!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2015
ANY GUY THAT IS EARNING 50K AND wants to marry isn't RESPONSIBLE!
LET HIM SAVE FIRST ESTABLISH A BUSINESS BEFORE TIEING THE KNOW WITH A WOMAN WHO IS ALSO WORKING. DONT BRING DEPRESSION IN YOUR LIFE, DONT CARRY WHAT YOU CANT HANDLE. IT'S PAIN FULL TO SOME GUYS ABOUT THIS BETTER TRUTH BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCCCK!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by DAVE5(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2015
EggovinMma:

All this advice is based on "What ifs" it's either he goes up or comes down. Dude the point is, i can't marry if I don't have a source of living that surpasses his.Please it's a choice that I so much choose to adhere to.Billionaire tomorrow et al, I wish him luck. He should wish me luck too if we part ways based on that.

well I'd agree everybody wants the good life, and I for 1 wnt wish poverty on my enemies sef, I no talk say make u marry poor bastard cos then u mite not even av data 2 reply me, lol, u made ur choices and I know they good for u and I really do hope u find someone dat compliments u if he hasn't found u already
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
ojialo:
Gbawa door! Cha ka mu gafe!!! You and I who is frustrated here? Lols! Allah ya baki hankwuri. Nne eh! Adirom a cho okwu enu go

Anumanu!
Ekwensu!
Otolo gbagbuo gi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.