Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. (61308 Views)

N100,000 Fine For Abusing The National Flag - Reps / Buhari Receives Winners Of 2016 Nigerian National Merit Award (Photos) / Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 4:31am On Mar 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're a boko haram member I de suspect .

After naija army bomb the yeebos they are currently bombing your boko haram hideouts now

You paedophile and god of terror must be quaking now
You have derailed barber boy. Nigerian flag is the beginning of the matter. Stop smoking cheap weed. Do you know where Nigeria's flag is green white green?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2015
bakila:

You have derailed barber boy. Nigerian flag is the beginning of the matter. Stop smoking cheap weed. Do you know where Nigeria's flag is green white green?
I'm not derailing anything. You worship a mass murderer and bearded f*cking paedophile as your god

You and your stoopid religion will soon be wiped out

By the way go join Isis so you can join your parents in hell
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
M
xtervaganza:
I'm not derailing anything. You worship a mass murderer and bearded f*cking paedophile as your god

You and your stoopid religion will soon be wiped out

By the way go join Isis so you can join your parents in hell
You worship Indian Hemp that is why you are high. You no go shop?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
bakila:

foolish low life. What do you know about the Nigeria's flag? Go join Isis you bloody terrorist animal
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
bakila:
M
You worship Indian Hemp that is why you are high. You no go shop?
you dirty Arab slave . You're still here spilling your madness around

Go wear a bomb vest and die

Your 72 virgins are waiting for you in hell
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 5:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
you dirty Arab slave . You're still here spilling your madness around

Go wear a bomb vest and die

Your 72 virgins are waiting for you in hell
Tobby the barber secondhand phone seller braggart. Bigotted girlfriend of fanny kayode. Say Lailah IllaLah Muhammadu rasulluLah and be saved.
Quit smoking Indian Hemp and abusing everyone. Make sure you tell us the meaning of the Green White Green in our flag.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
foolish low life. What do you know about the Nigeria's flag? Go join Isis you bloody terrorist animal
Buhari will be president, your patriotism 101 question. What is the meaning of the two colours of the Nigerian flag.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
bakila:

Tobby the barber secondhand phone seller braggart. Bigotted girlfriend of fanny kayode. Say Lailah IllaLah Muhammadu rasulluLah and be saved.
Quit smoking Indian Hemp and abusing everyone. Make sure you tell us the meaning of the Green White Green in our flag.
hahahahahhaha see thus son of a wh0re

Say Lai what? To mohammed who was a mass murderer and a paedophile?

Or your allah who command you to wear bomb vest? Idiot.

I'll advise you find a pupae in your worthless life and stop being an Arab sheep
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
bakila:

Buhari will be president, your patriotism 101 question. What is the meaning of the two colours of the Nigerian flag.
you should ask your family who are and beggars.

Imagine this fool from the least educated part of the world asking me a question

I have more sense than all of your aboki family combined
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
xtervaganza:
you should ask your family who are and beggars.

Imagine this fool from the least educated part of the world asking me a question

I have more sense than all of your aboki family combined
Braggart answer the question. I pass my neighbor mentality afflicts you dull brain. Post your LinkedIn profile or send the link or for ever forget your miserable status.
I have seen premature braggarts like you that ended up doing doobale when they know who they are addressing. Tobby the Barber.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
bakila:

Braggart answer the question. I pass my neighbor mentality afflicts you dull brain. Post your LinkedIn profile or send the link or for ever forget your miserable status.
I have seen premature braggarts like you that ended up doing doobale when they know who they are addressing. Tobby the Barber.
you'll die a miserable, painful death with my name in your mouth

What do an effed up illiterate nobody like you know about linkedin?

Oloriburuku like you, I know your type, you come on nairaland to form gangsta only to run like ojukwu when you meet your waterloo
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 1:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hb
xtervaganza:
you'll die a miserable, painful death with my name in your mouth

What do an effed up illiterate nobody like you know about linkedin?

Oloriburuku like you, I know your type, you come on nairaland to form gangsta only to run like ojukwu when you meet your waterloo
Tobby the Barber don't derial this thread. It is about the Nigerian flag before you polluted it with your limited understanding of English and your poor upbringing.
Nairaland has moved away from irresponsible unnecessary belligerence insults. Move away from your childish Langauge.
Start your development with an answer of the meaning of the green white green in the Nigerian Flag. No ff or aaas gutter Langauge.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Kellapaw: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
Current Flag is better, and a unique flag. We just need someone that will promote us positively on the international frontiers and replace the current national embarrassment of a government.
..................................................................................................................................................................................

#Sai Buhari
#GMB/PYO
#Call10bring5

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

u dey regret now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kemi Adeosun Resigns Over NYSC Certificate Scandal - Daily Trust / Chukwuma Soludo Vs Ejike Mbaka - Rev Fr Reacts / 5 Questions Obasanjo Asked Jonathan In Abeokuta Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.