Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,732 members, 7,813,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. (61299 Views)

N100,000 Fine For Abusing The National Flag - Reps / Buhari Receives Winners Of 2016 Nigerian National Merit Award (Photos) / Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 1:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Akinrogun:

waoh...... I hail from Aleke (Oke sopen)......hw are u omo yemi!
boda mi, mo waka ooo. But mo need lati deal pele Awon omo Irankiran eranko Igbo yi na
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 1:12am On Mar 20, 2015
bakila:

Facebook and my documents? Do you want my account numbers too? I thought you will say Wikipedia or a Google search will reveal you profile somewhere important. Keep writing that obscene word. Funny boy you want to see my picture! Hmmmm, you funny well well.
I'm no coward like you sons of wh0res and vanquished father and zero worshiping idiots

Unlike you coward,I have my picture on my profile. You can do anything with it. Take it to your shrine or anywhere you'll meet your certain death I assure you.

And even if you want my Facebook profile I'll give you

I'm of proud FAMILY! I can't be intimidated by a low lifer Igbo osu bastard sh1t eater like you
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 1:15am On Mar 20, 2015
maskid:

The fact dat ur profile isnt readily available on reasonable platforms like wikiedia, linkedin etc means dat ther is nothin important or inspiring about u. Shift one side abeg
are you on Wikipedia? Is any member of your family there?

The last time I was on Wikipedia was to read about how the gallant Nigerian army annihilation your stoopid rebellion and how your coward people starved ti death

And how brain dead Igbo tribe worshipped a bastard bearded gorilla who pushed your drunkard father to death by fighting a war your 100 generations to come will never win
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by maskid(m): 3:56am On Mar 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
are you on Wikipedia? Is any member of your family there?

The last time I was on Wikipedia was to read about how the gallant Nigerian army annihilation your stoopid rebellion and how your coward people starved ti death

And how brain dead Igbo tribe worshipped a bastard bearded gorilla who pushed your drunkard father to death by fighting a war your 100 generations to come will never win

Even we yorubas hav distanced ourselves from u. Ur just lost n brain dead. U remind mi of 1 pdp campaign PRO. Ppl like u make mi feel sorry 4 our education.

Go learn some manners boy. U obviously know nothin.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by maskid(m): 4:00am On Mar 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
I'm no coward like you sons of wh0res and vanquished father and zero worshiping idiots

Unlike you coward,I have my picture on my profile. You can do anything with it. Take it to your shrine or anywhere you'll meet your certain death I assure you.

I'm of proud FAMILY! I can't be intimidated by a low lifer Igbo osu bastard sh1t eater like you

Ramblings of a child
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by maskid(m): 4:06am On Mar 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
muhfuggah, if I may ask, where are you now? In prison or dungeon? Of course I won't be there cos I'm no bloody criminal like you.

And if you feel like bragging we can just post pictures of our achievements here with documents and Facebook profile to prove it

I'm no kid like you f*cker!

And I'm from Ijebu Igbo (Oke Agbo) you can bring it on

Its low lifers like u dat leave ur poverty infested states like ogun to stir hatred n bigotry in Lagos. Just bcause of lagos pests like u are claimin brotherhood of the west. As an ikorodu man, i wunt associate myself wit a lame uneducated tw@t like u who does nothin bt spit tribal hate wen saner issues are discussed. Tut u wer even american or finnish. Ijebu?. U make mi laff.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 5:19am On Mar 20, 2015
Yoruba....hmmmm una get mouth sha no action

xtervaganza:
loud mouth? Says the fool from the tribe that worships heavily bearded gorilla ojushitkwu coward runaway zero for a sh1t hero lol

Your generations must lack proper heroes to call that bastard poisoned sh1thead a hero
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 5:31am On Mar 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
the sun doesn't rise! You damn biafcraps are the dumbest of all beings

Guy...education is wasted on you....the money should be used for piggsty

So sun doesnt rise

Awolowo freebies is just a waste
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The present one is better,the red sun made it look childish.I would have prefered it if our coat of arms was permantly ingrained in the flag.It makes it look manly and overwhelms you with pride

I'm glad I didn't have to draw 2 horses, a shield and an eagle back in primary school.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by toprealman: 6:23am On Mar 20, 2015
almostFamous:
who else? undecided
OMALICHA, IMPRESSED I AM! I HAVE A 2-ASIDE INFO FOR YOU. HOW BEST CAN I REACH YOU?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bleufaucon: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2015
The red colour is lacking in the Nigerian flag cos Nigeria got their self delusive independence on a platter of gold without fighting their oppressors. Compare them with cameroon,South Africa,Cong-Kinshasa,mauritania..the Red colour represents power,purpose and fearlessness.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 7:39am On Mar 20, 2015
H
xtervaganza:

Barber I am not Igbo. I will not oblige you any further you life is too low and your language to childish.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by porka: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The present one is better,the red sun made it look childish.I would have prefered it if our coat of arms was permantly ingrained in the flag.It makes it look manly and overwhelms you with pride

A coat of is different from a flag.

You would have to produce another coat of arm if you did that.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by ManTiger(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2015
Sammyramirez:
It was indeed a Masterpiece Design from Pa Akinkunmi.

Meanwhile, the man was left with no honour despite his heroic achievement, until the Man with Good Heart (GEJ) left us with the idea of Better late than Never.

I respect GEJ's Vision!!!

This man alongside many who contributed their piece whether shortlisted or not were appreciated back then, the main question should be how did he spent the money. I think if this man was industrious like the likes of Adegoke, Odutola, Odubote (great industrialist), he wouldn't have gone broke. Now because he's alive, he's using his brokeness to blackmail the FG.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by porka: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2015
almostFamous:
The flag with the sun is better to me..adds that pop of colour and it made sense. I remember seeing the akinkumi guy on "who wants to be a millionaire" show,but the episode was tagged "who deserves to be a millionaire",he came on the show with two celebrities who helped him play,he needed the money cos he "was" broke. Its quite sad. if the old one is childish,what would u say of the american flag with all the stars and stripes of colour?

The 50 stars in the American flags represent the fifty states while the 13 stripes represent the early 13 colonies.

What would the funny star in that first flag have represented?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Akinrogun(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
boda mi, mo waka ooo. But mo need lati deal pele Awon omo Irankiran eranko Igbo yi na
iyen ne tito...... woo ti jare already......dede won e ti salo. wish u d best of d days ahead.

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 9:35am On Mar 20, 2015
bakila:
H
Barber I am not Igbo. I will not oblige you any further you life is too low and your language to childish.
w@nker how would you know the difference between someone who went for a trim and barber.

Lowlife. F@ck off now and forever. Oloshi omo ale radarada
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Guy...education is wasted on you....the money should be used for piggsty

So sun doesnt rise

Awolowo freebies is just a waste
you son of a w@nker, you and all your Igbo generation are a waste of oxygen. No wonder you dumb tw@ts followed an eternal loser like ojushitkwu bastard

The sun does not rise you f@cker, it is the earth that rotates around the sun you bloody bastard illiterate.

You Igbo c*nts are bloody fools.

Lans of the rising sh1t and flowing woth the blood of yeebos

Ahahahah
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2015
tonychristopher:
Yoruba....hmmmm una get mouth sha no action

Igbo, at least we YORUBAS put our money where our mouth is. Unlike you sons of wh0re who blindly followed a loser like ojushitkwu to death and slave your life away in Yorubaland
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2015
maskid:

Its low lifers like u dat leave ur poverty infested states like ogun to stir hatred n bigotry in Lagos. Just bcause of lagos pests like u are claimin brotherhood of the west. As an ikorodu man, i wunt associate myself wit a lame uneducated tw@t like u who does nothin bt spit tribal hate wen saner issues are discussed. Tut u wer even american or finnish. Ijebu?. U make mi laff.
imagine this oloriburuku somebody sob of a Igbo slave forming ikorodu. Tell the world where your never do well Igbo parents came from b4 they migrated to Lagos to slave their sorry lives away in abject poverty.

And yes, I'm proudly Ijebu. One Ijebu is far far better than a 1000 Igbo slaves

You stoopid lots are our slaves hahahahhaha

Son of a cursed Igbo from a cursed land
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2015
maskid:

Ramblings of a child
killing of a Igbo.....just like 3 million of you bastards were wasted by hunger hahahah

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2015
maskid:

Even we yorubas hav distanced ourselves from u. Ur just lost n brain dead. U remind mi of 1 pdp campaign PRO. Ppl like u make mi feel sorry 4 our education.

Go learn some manners boy. U obviously know nothin.

see this omo Irankiran forming Yoruba.

Not proud of your Igbo heritage? hahahhaha

Abeg don't make me laugh

That your father slaves his life away I'm Yoruba beautiful and blessed land does not make you Yoruba

You're just a Igbo slave, you bastard osu f$cker
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2015
Akinrogun:

iyen ne tito...... woo ti jare already......dede won e ti salo. wish u d best of d days ahead.
ok sir, I'll stop murdering the bastards.

They just never learn

Starving their fathers to death obviously didn't teach them lesson
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by akubudejud(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2015
MKO4ever:

That is why our current President's head is blank, not to talk of the VP

..hello young man, learn to respect people because what ever evil you say to people will get back at you some day, disrespecting people just for the fun of it is bad indeed let alone the President of a country, you know irrespective of his shortcomings he is still the president until he is voted out of the office and even then courtesy and even God demand you respect and honour your leaders.

Please, no hard feeling here but I believe we should stop insulting the office the the PRESIDENT enough is enough!!!. IF YOU ARE YOUNG AND WANT TO GROW OLD SOME DAY HONOUR THE ELDERLY AND YOUR LEADERS AT ALL TIME.

Thank you!
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
w@nker how would you know the difference between someone who went for a trim and barber.

Lowlife. F@ck off now and forever. Oloshi omo ale radarada
Barber, you have achieved a lot and we have seen it. It is also on your facebook page. Try to create a LinkedIn profile and put it there. It's funny that people use pictures of themselves in dirty salons to show they have arrived. Please forgive me for engage someone like you Mr Barber achiever.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 20, 2015
porka:

The 50 stars in the American flags represent the fifty states while the 13 stripes represent the early 13 colonies.

What would the funny star in that first flag have represented?
it represented a new era...a new begining,just like the rise of the morning sun. Post-independent era.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2015
toprealman:
OMALICHA, IMPRESSED I AM! I HAVE A 2-ASIDE INFO FOR YOU. HOW BEST CAN I REACH YOU?
lol..u either state it here or leave it
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by toprealman: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2015
almostFamous:
lol..u either state it here or leave it
IT IS NOT FOR PUBLIC CONSUMPTION...COMMON. HOW IS YOUR DAY GOING SO FAR?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2015
Talk is cheap
xtervaganza:
Igbo, at least we YORUBAS put our money where our mouth is. Unlike you sons of wh0re who blindly followed a loser like ojushitkwu to death and slave your life away in Yorubaland
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
you son of a w@nker, you and all your Igbo generation are a waste of oxygen. No wonder you dumb tw@ts followed an eternal loser like ojushitkwu bastard

The sun does not rise you f@cker, it is the earth that rotates around the sun you bloody bastard illiterate.

You Igbo c*nts are bloody fools.

Lans of the rising sh1t and flowing woth the blood of yeebos

Ahahahah
It's now that i believe WAEC JAMB & NECO stats on education in south west ...it has reached an all time low

You win Mr. Gbegiri brain
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2015
Chigold101:

how will he do it? What will he do to better the lives of Nigerians

The APC presidential Manifesto is here, read it up and you will be glad you did.
Lets give GMB/PYO a chance.

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Nigeria is tired of oldmen.

Unfortunately, we are left with no option as the so called "young men" like jonaTAN has failed us, General Muhammadu Buhari is a man of Integrity and a man of purpose, Give him a chance, we can never be worse than we are currently if he is in charge, infact, we will be better with him.

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.