Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. (61304 Views)

N100,000 Fine For Abusing The National Flag - Reps / Buhari Receives Winners Of 2016 Nigerian National Merit Award (Photos) / Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by gurusmac4: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nice
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by ozoigbondu: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
logica:

Uruguay

the sun is ugly it even has a face

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
I think this flag is better ..what do you think

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
korel9:
Thank God there ws no APC then undecided
if na play make u stop am grin

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Sammyramirez: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
It was indeed a Masterpiece Design from Pa Akinkunmi.

Meanwhile, the man was left with no honour despite his heroic achievement, until the Man with Good Heart (GEJ) left us with the idea of Better late than Never.

I respect GEJ's Vision!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Theultimate(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
The flag with the sun is better to me..adds that pop of colour and it made sense. I remember seeing the akinkumi guy on "who wants to be a millionaire" show,but the episode was tagged "who deserves to be a millionaire",he came on the show with two celebrities who helped him play,he needed the money cos he "was" broke. Its quite sad. if the old one is childish,what would u say of the american flag with all the stars and stripes of colour?
Did he win?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
barcanista:
The flag should always remind us of our loyalty to the great country called Nigeria!!!!

#TheGiantOfTheWorld
loyalty? Quite rich coming from a political pr0stitute like you

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by fresh360(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
D recent. 1 is beta... Wetin d red sun day do der b4...kia
Forgotten hero only remembered by GEJ n some pipu still call him clueless... Yet he kips doin. Wat no1 would hv. Eva done
GEj till 2019

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 4:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
The flag with the sun is better to me..adds that pop of colour and it made sense. I remember seeing the akinkumi guy on "who wants to be a millionaire" show,but the episode was tagged "who deserves to be a millionaire",he came on the show with two celebrities who helped him play,he needed the money cos he "was" broke. Its quite sad. if the old one is childish,what would u say of the american flag with all the stars and stripes of colour?
knly dumb and vanquished countries add sun to their flags

Hahahhahahaha
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Theultimate:

Did he win?
ofcourse he did,the celebs were the ones who answered the questions on his behalf...he looked so frail. I don't remember who the celebs are tho
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Kangol99(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
The recent one looks gud & beta compared to dat old one
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
saintTim:
Never mind we have the sun in our flag

#Rising sun
the sun doesn't rise! You damn biafcraps are the dumbest of all beings
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
I remember seeing the akinkumi guy on "who wants to be a millionaire" show
[/quote] . . . . . Baba wen don pass 80 years old na him you dey call guy?! Okay, continue!!

5 Likes

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by zigger(m): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vivly:
Thank God the symbol wasn't included. It would have made drawing the flag difficult. smiley
U no like stress atall
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
knly dumb and vanquished countries add sun to their flags

Hahahhahahaha
u had to quote me to say this...no respect for this NL sha.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by ozoigbondu: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:

Amarican flag is colourful and manly

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by PapaFejiro: 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
It amazes me no one is giving thumbs up to PGEJ for remembering baba. He even placed him on salary. That is a good gesture because the baba has been abandoned by so many administrations in the past from his local government to the federal level. If it was a negative news now about PGEJ everyone including those who are not yet sure of their tomorrow will insult the humble president. Their is God sha...

5 Likes

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by akigbemaru: 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Old PA Micheal Taiwo Akinkunmi a.k.a Mr flag man,
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
tonychristopher:
I think this flag is better ..what do you think
the land of the rising sh1t and hunger

You guys should be ashamed for your bloody dumb ancestors.

It's the earth that rotate around the sun you bloody f*ckers!
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 4:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
u had to quote me to say this...no respect for this NL sha.
and who are you? Too bug for me to quote? You kids feel too big sha
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by AdeniyiA(m): 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
shikaan:
the red sun was for what?? global warming??
To dry the flag when it's wet...

3 Likes

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Rasheed02(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
God bless Papa Taiwo Akinkunmi.A Legend for life.

3 Likes

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by hope4nigeria(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
The Red should've indicate total intolerance for all evil in Great Nigeria
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by freshcvv(m): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
themejiwalker:

Yankee people fear our flag die

Because?

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
I watched the show that day. Kate Henshaw was dere wit someone else. The guy really deserves the Honour he got from GEJ
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by pinkycute(f): 4:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
I like the present one smiley
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
I was hoping i will see a broom on d flag.. Instead of sun.. Its not too late sha
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
poiu33:
[size=18pt]This man just scam them and make a lot of money from the scam..

Picture of the Independent day of Nigeria in Calabar in 1960..[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154548_imagesz27rzze1_jpeg0a52f476dc2534058e40785193334aac

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2009/10/tafawabalewa.jpg?w=700[/img]

[size=28pt]Picture of Biafra army who invade the country of Western Nigeria[/size]

the biafra soldiers look like the savage boko haram of today

No wonder they were vanquished grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
The original design is kinda sexy!

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Amarican flag is colourful and manly
manly indeed...with red and blue stripes and 52 starts. Lol americanah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.