Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. (61300 Views)

N100,000 Fine For Abusing The National Flag - Reps / Buhari Receives Winners Of 2016 Nigerian National Merit Award (Photos) / Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Ihuomadinihu: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
I prefer the original flag. The current flag is too simple compared to other international flags.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Chigold101(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
asala1:
Is this where biafra got their concept?
nope. The Biafran rising sun is there sun rises from the east. It only shows that Biafra is a land of RISING SUN.

I believe they removed the red sun because there was no blood bath on our way to independence. Every country that has red as oneof the colours in the flag are countries were involved in some form of before they gain their independence.

Nigeria got theirs on the table of nagotiation.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by caprini1: 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The present one is better,the red sun made it look childish.I would have prefered it if our coat of arms was permantly ingrained in the flag.It makes it look manly and overwhelms you with pride
yes...very intimidating,with our coat of arms.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Chromedome(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Terrible design. Our present national colours is one if, not the best flag in the world. Very recognizable and unique, like that of the US; especially with a very tricky colour like green.

That's why we are well known across the globe. If only the tag attached to it was positive than negative. undecided
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Chigold101(m): 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Call10bring5:
Current Flag is better, and a unique flag. We just need someone that will promote us positively on the international frontiers and replace the current national embarrassment of a government.
[b]#Sai Buhari
#GMB/PYO
VOTE APC
voting in GMB means that the life payment of Pa Akunwumi will stop. Because GMB never considered him important when he was dictacting for Nigerians by force 1983-1985

2 Likes

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by toprealman: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
ok
WAIT OH, IS THAT YOU IN PROFILE PIC?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
See their kpomo mouth grin
Hahahahhahaha no kill me this night lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by KingTom(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
Hahahahhahaha no kill me this night lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Guy na you start am grin
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
tonychristopher:
I won't tell you anything but ...

Ikpu nne gi should be ashamed for your bloody dumb ancestors.
bloody yeebos. When they run out of ideas they turn to their savage tongue.

The same Igbo tongue you denied when faced with the Nigerian army guns and bombs hahahahahaha

Bleep you and your illiterate generation.

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
bakila:

There you go. I am not Igbo and not from anywhere near there. Having seen you background I do not think I will oblige you further. You are a kid and you will not get to where am now at all if you keep acting like a strong man to unknown people.
muhfuggah, if I may ask, where are you now? In prison or dungeon? Of course I won't be there cos I'm no bloody criminal like you.

And if you feel like bragging we can just post pictures of our achievements here with documents and Facebook profile to prove it

I'm no kid like you f*cker!

And I'm from Ijebu Igbo (Oke Agbo) you can bring it on
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
tonychristopher:

It won't be well with lugard for merging us with these South West

Bunch of retarded monkeys
hahahahahah if anything it is you sons of wh0res who should be happy with the amalgamation. What's in the Igbo land? Absolutely nothing of a barren and cursed land of yours

Is it any wonder you scumbags leave your cursed land to slave your whole life away in the southwest?

If you're not happy with lord Lugar kindly f*ck off to your cursed land
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Guy na you start am grin
Abeg oo wetin be my own? I de only state obvious ni oo
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by hunter21(m): 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
I prefer the original flag. The current flag is too simple compared to other international flags.
the meaning is even too shallow. agriculture peace agriculture, is that all we stand for
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by KingTom(m): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
Abeg oo wetin be my own? I de only state obvious ni oo
So wetin I talk no be true? Kanayo and those guys lips resemble Mama Iyabo kpomo na grin
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
bloody yeebos. When they run out of ideas they turn to their savage tongue.

The same Igbo tongue you denied when faced with the Nigerian army guns and bombs hahahahahaha

Bleep you and your illiterate generation.

Oh omo nile
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahahahah if anything it is you sons of wh0res who should be happy with the amalgamation. What's in the Igbo land? Absolutely nothing of a barren and cursed land of yours

Is it any wonder you scumbags leave your cursed land to slave your whole life away in the southwest?

If you're not happy with lord Lugar kindly f*ck off to your cursed land

Yoruba man and loud mouth

Carry on

We know u
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by maskid(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
knly dumb and vanquished countries add sun to their flags

Hahahhahahaha

U just crave attention.. Havnt u noticed dat ppl hav just chosen to ignore u?

Smh
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by maskid(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
muhfuggah, if I may ask, where are you now? In prison or dungeon? Of course I won't be there cos I'm no bloody criminal like you.

And if you feel like bragging we can just post pictures of our achievements here with documents and Facebook profile to prove it

U hav not achievd anythin in life n ur spttin bigotry. I weep 4 this country. Kip chasin shadows instead of thinkin of how to better ur life n become useful to ur generation.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
toprealman:
WAIT OH, IS THAT YOU IN PROFILE PIC?
who else? undecided
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chigold101:
voting in GMB means that the life payment of Pa Akunwumi will stop. Because GMB never considered him important when he was dictacting for Nigerians by force 1983-1985

GMB will better the lot of all Nigerians, Pa Akinkunmi is one, and would get a special recognition for his efforts.
1983-1985, Buhari was ruling with a militray stance, come May 29th 2015, he will rule this nation under a democratic setting.
Give APC a chance.

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by slimbiggy(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Was i born doing biafra
ozoigbondu:

Was i born doing biafra
ozoigbondu:

Was i born doing biafra
doing abi during?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Akinrogun(m): 9:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:

waoh...... I hail from Aleke (Oke sopen)......hw are u omo yemi!
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:

Facebook and my documents? Do you want my account numbers too? I thought you will say Wikipedia or a Google search will reveal you profile somewhere important. Keep writing that obscene word. Funny boy you want to see my picture! Hmmmm, you funny well well.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by maskid(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:

The fact dat ur profile isnt readily available on reasonable platforms like wikiedia, linkedin etc means dat ther is nothin important or inspiring about u. Shift one side abeg
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Chigold101(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Call10bring5:

GMB will better the lot of all Nigerians, Pa Akinkunmi is one, and would get a special recognition for his efforts.
1983-1985, Buhari was ruling with a militray stance, come May 29th 2015, he will rule this nation under a democratic setting.
Give APC a chance.

how will he do it? What will he do to better the lives of Nigerians
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by manceleco: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
The original would have been perfect,,little wonder our national team Jersey designers runs out of idea cause of lack of colours,,
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The present one is better,the red sun made it look childish.I would have prefered it if our coat of arms was permantly ingrained in the flag.It makes it look manly and overwhelms you with pride
true talk! it looks pretty cool with the Nigerian coat of arms in it.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Call10bring5:

Give APC a chance.

VOTE APC

Web
http://call10bring5.com/

Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/call10bring5

Twitter
https://twitter.com/Call10Bring5

Nigeria is tired of oldmen.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 1:03am On Mar 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Oh omo nile
omo onile can at least sell lands.

What can you cursed lots sell in your cursed land?

And remeber any land sold to Igbo bastard can be acquired back without breaking a sweat

20 pounds? Does that ring a bell?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 1:05am On Mar 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

Yoruba man and loud mouth

Carry on

We know u
loud mouth? Says the fool from the tribe that worships heavily bearded gorilla ojushitkwu coward runaway zero for a sh1t hero lol

Your generations must lack proper heroes to call that bastard poisoned sh1thead a hero
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 1:06am On Mar 20, 2015
maskid:

U just crave attention.. Havnt u noticed dat ppl hav just chosen to ignore u?

Smh
attention from who by the way?

From vanquished, crushed, trampled, annihilated and starved to death sons of wh0res?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 1:08am On Mar 20, 2015
maskid:

U hav not achievd anythin in life n ur spttin bigotry. I weep 4 this country. Kip chasin shadows instead of thinkin of how to better ur life n become useful to ur generation.
a low lifer like you do not know what achievement in life is

Name your father and I'll show you I've achieved much more than him

YORUBAS are different from gorilla yeebos who beat their chest on emptiness

The same mouth and gorilla chest beating that led your fathers to certain death.

Tw@t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.