Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. (61298 Views)

N100,000 Fine For Abusing The National Flag - Reps / Buhari Receives Winners Of 2016 Nigerian National Merit Award (Photos) / Recession: 3 Nigerian National Assets Buhari Must Not Sell- RMAFC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
ogorkojo:

I watched the show that day. Kate Henshaw was dere wit someone else. The guy really deserves the Honour he got from GEJ
but I've been asking myself...why didn't the guy hustle,he schooled abroad fah! Why was he expecting them to reward him.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bamite(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Was i born doing biafra
but you are a fanatic na
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bsolo1(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
themejiwalker:

Yankee people fear our flag die

for why ? ? ?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by hensben(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
ofcourse he did,the celebs were the ones who answered the questions on his behalf...he looked so frail. I don't remember who the celebs are tho
Mc abbey then Kate Henshaw or so..I can't really remember the other celeb.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
hensben:
Mc abbey then Kate Henshaw or so..I can't really remember the other celeb.
no It was kate henshaw and one comedian like that
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bamite(m): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
themejiwalker:

Yankee people fear our flag die
deceiving yourself since you were born.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by hensben(m): 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
no It was kate henshaw and one comedian like that
Yeah his name is mc abbey, he is a comedian...sorry, I meant in my first post mc abbey AND not THEN.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Adyrin(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
They would have skipped that from the syllabus
;
UnknownT:
With that red stars. It would have been difficult for nursery and primary school students to draw when given 'drawing the flag of Nigeria' as an assignment. Kudos to whoever suggested removing it
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by JurassicPark: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
korel9:
Thank God there ws no APC then undecided

Lol

They would have added a broom, animal horns and cowries in there grin grin

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
dont be an illiterate, the sun does not rise!
You are already an illiterate for not knowing that there is sunrise. Your inability to differentiate between linguistic reference and astronomy almost made you a fool.

4 Likes

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Ilekeh(f): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sparkle777:

Yeah, is it just me or does the former one remind one of Biafra?

Wasn't the flag created before biafra's flag?
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by eebruboss(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
asala1:
Is this where biafra got their concept?

Definately yes! I assume!![color=#006600]
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
bakila:

You are already an illiterate for not knowing that there is sunrise. Your inability to differentiate between linguistic reference and astronomy almost made you a fool.
another fool from the land of the rising sun

That you and your foolish and vanquished worthless set of waste animals say it does not make it right .

The sun does not rise. Simple

But for a born fool and failure like you who would always fight a lost course like ojushitkwu, you'll defend your grammatical madness
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by toprealman: 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The present one is better,the red sun made it look childish.I would have prefered it if our coat of arms was permantly ingrained in the flag.It makes it look manly and overwhelms you with pride
WHY YOU THINK A DESIGN THAT WON A CONTEST LOOKS CHILDISH BAFFLES ME. YOUR SUGGESTION IS NOT JUST LAUGHABLE BUT TERRIBLE!
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by toprealman: 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
but I've been asking myself...why didn't the guy hustle,he schooled abroad fah! Why was he expecting them to reward him.
NNE CALM DOWN. IF YOU THINK IT IS THAT EASY, ASK EZEKIEL.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
toprealman:
NNE CALM DOWN. IF YOU THINK IT IS THAT EASY, ASK EZEKIEL.
ok
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Neplusultra(f): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sparkle777:

Yeah, is it just me or does the former one remind one of Biafra?
Me too
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Neplusultra(f): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Honestly d one with d red sun to me faaaaarrr better dan dis simple and dry current one undecided D man no enjoy him labour wen him dey young, na now wey him don old undecided
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by Neplusultra(f): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
tonychristopher:
I think this flag is better ..what do you think
Seconded!!
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by starboi63(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
I love the second one.....Nairalanders HElP ME CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE www.apexnewsblog.com
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by KingTom(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
the biafra soldiers look like the savage boko haram of today

No wonder they were vanquished grin grin grin grin
I swear that one first right in row two na Kanayo Father! grin
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by masseratti: 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Am sorry but our flag is too ordinary and blank.

1 Like

Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by xtervaganza(m): 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
I swear that one first right in row two na Kanayo Father! grin
hahahhahaha na true ooo I jus de notice am now lol
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by dozzy001(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pa Akinkunmi designed flag in 1959 and was honoured in 2014; what a shameless country !
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by KingTom(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
hahahhahaha na true ooo I jus de notice am now lol
See their kpomo mouth grin
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by MKO4ever(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
masseratti:
Am sorry but our flag is too ordinary and blank.

That is why our current President's head is blank, not to talk of the VP
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nwanyi oma

Neplusultra:
Seconded!!
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 6:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
I won't tell you anything but ...

Ikpu nne gi should be ashamed for your bloody dumb ancestors.
xtervaganza:
the land of the rising sh1t and hunger

You guys should be ashamed for your bloody dumb ancestors.

It's the earth that rotate around the sun you bloody f*ckers!
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by bakila: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:

That you and your foolish and vanquished worthless set of waste animals say it does not make it right .

But for a born fool and failure like you who would always fight a lost course like ojushitkwu, you'll defend your grammatical madness
There you go. I am not Igbo and not from anywhere near there. Having seen you background I do not think I will oblige you further. You are a kid and you will not get to where am now at all if you keep acting like a strong man to unknown people.
Re: See The Original Design Of The Nigerian National Flag. by tonychristopher: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
xtervaganza:

It won't be well with lugard for merging us with these South West

Bunch of retarded monkeys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Visits Folashade, Tinubu's Daughter / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.