Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,672 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. (41841 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Questions girls ask / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by zeburudaya: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
I actually think the question of where the relationship is headed is a valid one.

Define what you have so that no one will cry of being used and dumped.
They don't ask that question when they're still young and fresh

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
No na APC babe na. Missmossy wait, you tall o! shocked
lol.. She done explain.. I for say she MARCHED.... GMB team MARCHED, GEJ HIMSELF TREKKED.. grin grin cheesy

And you nor see say the tallness dey uni4m? wink
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dioxidane: 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
lordthree:

gbagaun

grin Bros you badt o...
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by freecocoa(f): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
zeburudaya:

They don't ask that question when they're still young and fresh
Whenever they decide to ask the question is their prerogative.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
No na APC babe na. Missmossy wait, you tall o! shocked
*Covers face * The height is in the blood grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
lol.. She done explain.. I for say she MARCHED.... GMB team MARCHED, GEJ HIMSELF TREKKED.. grin grin cheesy

Hahahah you enh cheesy aint into politics one bit. Ejo ooo
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by castrokins(m): 6:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Can't Stop Laughing. In My Case, I Almost Coerce Her Into 'It'. In The End She Asked; Can I Trust You?

I've Struggled With The "Can I Bring My Friends Along" Question A Couple Of Times. Naija Girls Do We Really Deserve All Of These?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:

Hahahah you enh cheesy aint into politics one bit. Ejo ooo
Dont sit on the fence Jere. Enter the transformation train or Collect Change cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ndcide(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
One just after a a day of getting to talk, was asking me what I have for her... I told her nothing. she got cold..

I've made up mine mind not to waste money on ladies again. until I'm convinced she is..
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by XBLadez: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
Girl: honey, I can't see my period, what do we do?

Boy: see question. Did you bring it here during ur last visit? Go look for it, coz I didn't see it too
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by femi4: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:
We girls enh grin
Which of them is you on your dp
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by tunjijones(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
lordthree:

gbagaun

What's gbagun? Its you dat doesn't knw english. When you use - wld rather is is followd by a past tense. Abi u no do jamb?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Davotee(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
Girl: can i bring my friends along. Me: yes don't forget your neighbours too.
and family membas plus well wishers
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by tablu: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Have u received alert this month?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Mrslimblack(m): 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
[b][/b]what are you wearing?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by KingTom(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:

*Covers face * The height is in the blood grin
Wow now I'm intimidated by you grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by okonelfg(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
girl:do u really love me?

me:no i really hate u.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Arnoldfish(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
DaZion:
I dnt knw d reason y gals luv asking stupid questions...
One of my Gf called me recently and asked..
"Are you thinking about me"?...
no am thinking about your your uncles "ridiculous"
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ivili(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
What puzzles me is the fact that most girls seem to know the same questions to ask as if they all went to a college of GIRL QUESTIONAIR FOR BOYFRIENDS.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by okonelfg(m): 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
olaxco2f:
Where's rokiatu na!
who do dis to u
it shall not be well with that person.emegiyeme!!!
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by KingTom(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dahjhi:

Abi? grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Idydarling(f): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
op, u 4got 2 add the q: "when will I know ur atm pin?" "how much do you earn a month?" and "my birthday is coming up this weekend (a big fat lie!)
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ScaryLolu: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
pinkjacket9:
smiley
you are definitely guilty
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by lordthree(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
tunjijones:

What's gbagun? Its you dat doesn't knw english. When you use - wld rather is is followd by a past tense. Abi u no do jamb?
brother, it's not a sin to make grammatical blunders, it is well.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by lordthree(m): 8:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:

grin Bros you badt o...
the guy dey vex nowgrin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
DaZion:
If she brought along her frnd...I'd rather left dem at d restaurant...Telling dem, i'm coming...

Ur grammar alone go make her bring all her family member.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ladyabadi(f): 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
1. What are you thinking(question after sex).2 .Are u sleeping?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
Dont sit on the fence Jere. Enter the transformation train or Collect Change cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Aint cajoled joor tongue
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
femi4:
Which of them is you on your dp
Am on Nigerian jersey.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Wow now I'm intimidated by you grin
Hahahah i know you aint short naa or are you below 5ft?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by femi4: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:

Am on Nigerian jersey.
humm.....Patriotic Nigerian, that's good. This kind of height dey scare men, i m not short though
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by bobomartin(m): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
They also ask questions like...
Do you love this sh!t? Are you high right now? Do u ever get nervous? Are single? I heard you f*ck a girl is it true? You getting money? Is the niggaz you with, with you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.