Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. (41837 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Questions girls ask / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ITSBREEZY(m): 2:42am On Jul 08, 2015
cfame1:
This one is not a question but an indirect request..
#baby my BIS will expire tonight...might not be able to chat with you again. OK NO pROBLEM WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE WE WILL CHAT
#please what kind of game are you playing with me? You hardly call me this days (ma dear na garri dey ur head?)
AM pLAYING HIGHWAY RIDER grin grin grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by suzzy16(f): 4:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Missmossy:

Hahahah you enh cheesy aint into politics one bit. Ejo ooo
hello dear,one of d girls on ur dp look similar to a girl I knw in school,Bukola Ajide,am I right,is she d one
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
suzzy16:
hello dear,one of d girls on ur dp look similar to a girl I knw in school,Bukola Ajide,am I right,is she d one
No swt, she isn't.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by suzzy16(f): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2015
Missmossy:

No swt, she isn't.
I mean d yellow girl in d pix,okay,wats her name,if I may ask
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Thazard(m): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2020
Dioxidane:
6. Where do you see us going?
Ans: I see us going to Ore...

#Question (after straffing): Now that you've gotten what you wanted, shey you are happy now?
Me: (**In my mind**) Before nko...
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
So? What's wrong with questions. Ok you expect them to be dating you blindly without knowing where the relationship is headed?
For your info, guys too ask this questions.

I remember dating one guy just to fill in the empty space after I broke up with my ex ( didn't really like him).
This guy will just call from the office and be whining like a baby asking things like
" why havent you called today now"? " "baby you dont care if somebody is alive or dead" it felt really irritating then but I'll just keep my calm.
If we're out eating or taking catfish pepper soup, another round of questions like " baby what am I to you" baby when are you going to meet my elder sister " just to be sure where the relationship is headed. So it goes both ways. Not only ladies do ask those questions.
I believe its for assurance purposes. No big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.