Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,317 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. (41838 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Questions girls ask / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by manijozie: 9:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Suicide bomber!
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by KingTom(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:

Hahahah i know you aint short naa or are you below 5ft?
No just 6"1 grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by bobomartin(m): 9:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
They also ask questions like...
Do you love this sh!t? Are you high right now? Do u ever get nervous? Are single? I heard you f*ck a girl is it true? You getting money? Is the niggaz you with, with you?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
she be like;Am i sweet (afta bleepin)...
wot do u expect my ans 2 b,if i say no,u go let me 2morrow..girls eh

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
femi4:
humm.....Patriotic Nigerian, that's good. This kind of height dey scare men, i m not short though
Hahahah you guys keep fussing over my height grin i have seen taller ladies tongue and even taller guys too.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
No just 6"1 grin
Lol why the just naa? Hahahaha grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by KingTom(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol why the just naa? Hahahaha grin
I am an ant compared to you grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
I am an ant compared to you grin
Hahahah now you are making me laugh here oo
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:

Am on Nigerian jersey.

I was expecting u to be d 1 wit MAN u Jersey
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by seangy4konji: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
How market?
almostFamous:
Yea.when u are dating a toddler
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nicepoker(m): 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
DaZion:
I dnt knw d reason y gals luv asking stupid questions...
One of my Gf called me recently and asked..
"Are you thinking about me"?...
u say one of your.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
castrokins:
Can't Stop Laughing. In My Case, I Almost Coerce Her Into 'It'. In The End She Asked; Can I Trust You?

I've Struggled With The "Can I Bring My Friends Along" Question A Couple Of Times. Naija Girls Do We Really Deserve All Of These?

What wrong with bringing friend? She might be hungry too
U too bring a friend
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
seangy4konji:
How market?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lala247:

U too bring a friend

U are saying I should bring my friend, dats wat I thought of nd did n next tin was she brought six girls.....so 2 guys nd 7 babes.....how do u explain dat
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gunbiz:

U are saying I should bring my friend, dats wat I thought of nd did n next tin was she brought six girls.....so 2 guys nd 7 babes.....how do u explain dat

The more the merrier
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Mekzmoney(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Its a valid question buh most of d ladies like asking dat question during or after straffing grin especially wen ur abt to bleep she would hold ur joystick and ask dat silly question (of course its a silly question at dat moment) "were is dis r/ship headed" or "do u lov me?" Will u marry me". Wat answer would u expect 4rm me at dat moment? grin
freecocoa:
I actually think the question of where the relationship is headed is a valid one.

Define what you have so that no one will cry of being used and dumped.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by castrokins(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lala247:

U too bring a friend

Some Of Us Prepare Our Expenditures, Call It Budget If You Like. And Most Often Than Not, You Don't Prepare For Extras. Imagine GEJ Spending Out Of Budgets. His 1bn Feeding Fee Is Causing Ripples Of Attacks Here And There, Talkless Of Asking More For Feeding Maybe Because Some Extended Family Members Followed Him From Bayelsa. Passions Would Be Inflamed. Now, That's What It Is!
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 10:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:

Aint cajoled joor tongue
you won't say I nor tell u grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by craix(m): 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Do you love me and do you miss me
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by 1miccza: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Let me answer 6: We are going no where...
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by seangy4konji: 10:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
you say?
almostFamous:
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ease06(m): 10:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:
YOU NEED FOUR BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN....
More than four sef

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ease06(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
almostFamous:
Yea.when u are dating a toddler
Most girls think Alike......
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Saint256: 10:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by SwingzProsper(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
lordthree:

gbagaun
... Brought her frnd??! ShoroNiyen!!
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by slimtee2: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
DaZion:
If she brought along her frnd...I'd rather left dem at d restaurant...Telling dem, i'm coming...

Oga, this your ENGLISH is for the mighty to understand. All is well oooo.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by SwingzProsper(m): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol, nah we didn't. It was taken at a program we had in school.
.. MissyMossy.. Awon gorgeous miss shaaa
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
Girl: can i bring my friends along. Me: yes don't forget your neighbours too.
Roflwkmd cheesy

**Wicked **
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by SwingzProsper(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
femi4:
Which of them is you on your dp
.. All ds kine english gaan sef.. Ogbeni femo.. U wan marry d babe? D ur questn gidi gaaan
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by SwingzProsper(m): 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:

grin Bros you badt o...
... Ogbeni Dioxidane.. Kilon sup.. Anytin 4me?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
After the first bl££p.. "" what am I to you now?'' grin
Baba, so dem dey ask u that question too ? cheesy
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 11:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, so dem dey ask u that question too ? cheesy
hehehe h hehehe... When u forgot define am before the lipsrsealed tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Consequence Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photo) / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.