Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (101486 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Rozzayy undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by KingTom(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
immortalvoices:

Loolcheesy maybe I'm nobody on romance section no be everybody be fine boy na

But all the same I'm enjoying the thread

Good evening doc
Abi show don start? grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Go and read your book jor tongue
not now tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ D1ck check this out... this is awesome. just look at the way she infused the words. damn! cheesy
Mirexxx, you are an expert in Thiefiology.... Ole! You copied several words on google and infused them together
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Twaci(f): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Good lines Mirexxx.

Very sweet. He is a lucky one cheesy

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Cheriepet: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

.........cheriepet!!!!!....... come o abeg...lol

I am here already
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nneka123:
ok, why is my heart beating? grin oh God!

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Calm down girl, its nothing
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:
ISHILOVE BURGER01

Where the f*ck are you guys lipsrsealed
Hey relax!

It's not their turn yet.

We've still got dimples
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
grab another 10000LS of vodka
Twaci:
Ok. Let's do this.

Clears throat

Like a stranger I wandered, a confused ghost in Nairaland. And like a little girl under a storm, I hoped for warmth and affection.

But then a simple "Hi", with the cutest smile, you drew my affection. You drew me in.

JeffreyJamez, I don't really know you, yet to meet u; but already I have fantasies; Crazy ones, just you and I. Desires evolved into passion; Wants matched with affection with our Hearts and fingers entwined as one.

I am crazy about you Jeff. Hope you give me a chance......

~ We can't dispute the simplicity,primitiveness,straightforwardness ,ingenuousness,classicality and elementariness yet powerful enough to captivate the reader's sclera. cool A lot of you cats need to be in the literature section.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm glad I got my man to myself
#nitefury kiss
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by KingTom(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
kinglahkay:
see what darkrebel666 & kingtom go miss grin
Heeediot!!! grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
#nitefury kiss

Cheating lipsrsealed
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
Mirexxx, you are an expert in Thiefiology.... Ole! You copied several words on google and infused them together

~ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Link Please?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Twaci(f): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mzchinny ma palms are sore from clapping. Good one.
Nice one and congrats Twaci wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192 please kindly drop your lines.

I don't know why people cannot just keep to time undecided
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by chibwike(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
This contest might be fun we guys..buh it aint fun to the ladies....most of the re for real....and they'd really fell bad if they get rejected....hmm....it only gets better.

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
AgapeCharis:
You could use a cold drink you know,,, grin
grin help a sister mehn sad
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nitefury, I want to declare my admiration for you so read on. I am going to break it down for you to explain all the ways I want you:
Infatuated:
My mother said to pick a man with patience, a responsible man, but most importantly an intelligent man. Baby, if I took you home my mother would be proud because my darling fury you are a respectful, secure, and one of the most intelligent man I know. Honey don’t blush but I find you so sexy. I love that you can arouse me from all the way across the ocean. Let me tell you how the freak in you brings out the freak in me.

Lust: A poem of passion.

Your long tongue and strong fingers search me out,
Come search me out with your long tongue,
Come find me with your strong rod,
I rocked at the shock of your co**ck,
Your rod that twists like an angry serpent,
Let me be your bush so you could be my black Mosses,
Come quench this flame, while I talk to God,
Let me see God with every stroke,
While I scream bloody Mary,
I’m consumed by this fire,
Ignited by leafs,
Let me see eve.

Love: I dedicate this poem to you.

The expression of a well-made man appears not only in his face,
It is in his limbs and joints also,
It is curiously in the joints of his hips and wrist,
It is in his walk,
The carriage of his neck,
The flex of his waist and knees,
Dress does not hide him,
The strong sweet quality he has strikes through the cotton and broad cloth,
To see him pass conveys as much as the best poem,
Perhaps more,
You linger to see his head and the back of his neck and shoulder side
(Whitman. W. 1855. 2015 Poetry foundation)

Nitefury, will you be my lover?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by mzchinny(f): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
diddydiva:
Mzchinny you are tha bomb.

Nice one wink
Thanks dear. My heart is beating fast. I'm so nervous. Who are you wooing?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Heeediot!!! grin

grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by MizMyColi(f): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
kiss
luxanne:
I've just got to say this to all the ladies participating.

This is just a game. Am sure y'all knew that before accepting this challenge at your own will as against being forced to do this. You also know that given your efforts, time and resources in this, one of you will be chosen over the other to have won some guy's heart with your lines, says the rules.

Hence, when not chosen, this shouldn't break you neither should it distort your relationship with anyone on here, and it shouldn't most importantly change anything about you as an individual. This is just a game, you should as well have fun playing it.

Cheers! smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by stephenqueen: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
diddydiva:
not now tongue
When then......farano pls cum ban diddydiva for a year
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
#nitefury kiss
Drop your lines please.

Djeezy please start making up your mind to choose if rozzayy doesn't drop her lines soon.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
diddydiva:
undecided
You better dont do that. grin

~i didn't say she stole it...but she did jack that phrase. I'm sure of that tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by ROZZAYY(f): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
takes a drag from my sk for inspiration.
am ready
***********DJEEZY**************
Lying down on my bed, alone in dis room, i begin to reminisce abt my day, all i did and d reason y am here. I can recall way bak my life used to be so empty, void and dark, there wasnt a reason for my living, thinking i would live and die and go bak to my creator with no stories of life's fufillment .
I used to imagine how meaningless my life was, feeling and believing dat i would lead a soiltary life: no man, kids or anyone to call my own.......
I used to wish dat i had come into dis world as a plant,bird o
r better still a star......... until

I met u DJEEZY.......
my perception abt life changed, i began to see a life with a meaning a life with a future a life with hope!
we started off as friends, u have shown me dat u r a friend indeed always giving me ur shoulder to lean on, catching me weneva i fall and taking away d stone dat might want to knock me down.
You cover me with ur jacket wen am cold and put d umbrella ova my head wen its raining wat more can a true friend do to make me believe that he is the one for me..... knowing all of dis things has given me d courage and pride to come forth in dis wooing challenge and call upon my heart desire for d bible says ask and it shall be granted, djeezy; will u be mine?

I want you to be my one, my all my husband my boyfriend my fada my jesus,
I want u to be d man i can cuddle up to at nyte, make sweet love to me till d break of dawn.....
I want u to be d man to massage my tired legs wen im bak from my day s work bring me breakfast in bed, take walks with me etc
I want u to be d man to walk me down d isle wen its time and rub my swollen tummy with ur baby in it kiss it and whisper sweet nonsense to my ears*giggles*
I want to have ur babies with eyes golden like urs and ur fair skin blending with mine to make dem sparkle like angels.......
I crave for u to be mine, my pillar with ur strong body which i know will always protect me weneva am in danger, baby u r my obsession
yoursmile hypnotises me
your lips calls out to me
your eyes mesmerises me
your body i yearn to touch
so much more in my sweet little heart i have to pour out which i will def do wen u are mine.
Am still on my bed but dis time filled wit so much happiness for having met u and i thank my creator for having made me a human wit a man like u who will be here to love me till eternity........................ kiss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Twaci(f): 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ We can't dispute the simplicity,primitiveness,straightforwardness ,ingenuousness,classicality and elementariness yet powerful enough to captivate the reader's sclera. cool A lot of you cats need to be in the literature section.
Thanks, I'll consider that.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
Nitefury, I want to declare my admiration for you so read on. I am going to break it down for you to explain all the ways I want you:
Infatuated:
My mother said to pick a man with patience, a responsible man, but most importantly an intelligent man. Baby, if I took you home my mother would be proud because my darling fury you are a respectful, secure, and one of the most intelligent man I know. Honey don’t blush but I find you so sexy. I love that you can arouse me from all the way across the ocean. Let me tell you how the freak in you brings out the freak in me.

Lust: A poem of passion.

Your long tongue and strong fingers search me out,
Come search me out with your long tongue,
Come find me with your strong rod,
I rocked at the shock of your co**ck,
Your rod that twists like an angry serpent,
Let me be your bush so you could be my black Mosses,
Come quench this flame, while I talk to God,
Let me see God with every stroke,
While I scream bloody Mary,
I’m consumed by this fire,
Ignited by leafs,
Let me see eve.

Love: I dedicate this poem to you.

The expression of a well-made man appears not only in his face,
It is in his limbs and joints also,
It is curiously in the joints of his hips and wrist,
It is in his walk,
The carriage of his neck,
The flex of his waist and knees,
Dress does not hide him,
The strong sweet quality he has strikes through the cotton and broad cloth,
To see him pass conveys as much as the best poem,
Perhaps more,
You linger to see his head and the back of his neck and shoulder side
(Whitman. W. 1855. 2015 Poetry foundation)

Nitefury, will you be my lover?

I AM SPEECHLESS lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
co****ck ke
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Calm down girl, its nothing
embarassed if you say so
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by immortalvoices(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Abi show don start? grin

Yes bossgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.