Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (101509 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by djeezy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Drop your lines please.

Djeezy please start making up your mind to choose if rozzayy doesn't drop her lines soon.
okay I'm doing that. It's not an easy choice bro. Both ladies nailed it.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cheriepet:

I am here already

You dey see film? grin

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
Nitefury, I want to declare my admiration for you so read on. I am going to break it down for you to explain all the ways I want you:
Infatuated:
My mother said to pick a man with patience, a responsible man, but most importantly an intelligent man. Baby, if I took you home my mother would be proud because my darling fury you are a respectful, secure, and one of the most intelligent man I know. Honey don’t blush but I find you so sexy. I love that you can arouse me from all the way across the ocean. Let me tell you how the freak in you brings out the freak in me.

Lust: A poem of passion.

Your long tongue and strong fingers search me out,
Come search me out with your long tongue,
Come find me with your strong rod,
I rocked at the shock of your co**ck,
Your rod that twists like an angry serpent,
Let me be your bush so you could be my black Mosses,
Come quench this flame, while I talk to God,
Let me see God with every stroke,
While I scream bloody Mary,
I’m consumed by this fire,
Ignited by leafs,
Let me see eve.

Love: I dedicate this poem to you.

The expression of a well-made man appears not only in his face,
It is in his limbs and joints also,
It is curiously in the joints of his hips and wrist,
It is in his walk,
The carriage of his neck,
The flex of his waist and knees,
Dress does not hide him,
The strong sweet quality he has strikes through the cotton and broad cloth,
To see him pass conveys as much as the best poem,
Perhaps more,
You linger to see his head and the back of his neck and shoulder side
(Whitman. W. 1855. 2015 Poetry foundation)

Nitefury, will you be my lover?

Nitefury your verdict please grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
D1ck:
Mirexxx, you are an expert in Thiefiology.... Ole! You copied several words on google and infused them together
Infusing words together is genius. It's not the same as directly lifting an already made work.

A dumbass given the same words she used, will still be a dumbass and not know how to infuse them together.

I know you are pained no girl is wooing you, but never ever try to bring any girl here down and cause her emotional pain with your crass reasoning and thoughtless posts.

In the nicest way possible, I'm asking you to fvck off.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by stephenqueen: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:
*wraps another roll of kush* whistling.......wheres ma lighter? shocked
Omo aye take lighter
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
Nitefury, I want to declare my admiration for you so read on. I am going to break it down for you to explain all the ways I want you:
Infatuated:
My mother said to pick a man with patience, a responsible man, but most importantly an intelligent man. Baby, if I took you home my mother would be proud because my darling fury you are a respectful, secure, and one of the most intelligent man I know. Honey don’t blush but I find you so sexy. I love that you can arouse me from all the way across the ocean. Let me tell you how the freak in you brings out the freak in me.

Ignited by leafs,
Let me see eve.

It is in his walk,
Dress does not hide him,
Perhaps more,

~ BUSTED !...Stolen ... smh D1ck

Sike!! grin grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Dygeasy(m): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
Dimples192 please kindly drop your lines.

I don't know why people cannot just keep to time undecided
Don't you think you gave them too short timeframes?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
djeezy:
okay I'm doing that. It's not an easy choice bro. Both ladies nailed it.
Lol check out rozzayy's
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
Infatuated:
My mother said to pick a man with patience, a responsible man, but most importantly an intelligent man. Baby, if I took you home my mother would be proud because my darling fury you are a respectful, secure, and one of the most intelligent man I know. Honey don’t blush but I find you so sexy. I love that you
can arouse me from all the way across the ocean. Let me tell you how the freak in you brings out the freak in me.

Ignited by leafs,
Let me see eve.

It is in his walk,
Dress does not hide him,
Perhaps more,

yes !!!

Damn !!!!

Its not for me.

Dimples you are goodsmiley

Kisses wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by dechandel(f): 7:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
djeezy:
tah shift. My heart is beating fast. I feel like running away. They are so amazing. grin
Beating ke?? just to choose one person whose lines captivated your heart tongue grin..
Just log off and go to bed if you are that nervous grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nneka123:
grin help a sister mehn sad
This might help you

kiss kiss kiss
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Twaci(f): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Vickybee:
Nice one and congrats Twaci wink
Thanks Vicky cheesy

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by valmunich(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:
*wraps another roll of kush* whistling.......wheres ma lighter? shocked
So oga, you see me dey hustle to sell a single kush at least for here, you comot go buy from another person¿ undecided

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by KingTom(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
Infatuated:

Ignited by leafs,
Let me see eve.

It is in his walk,
Dress does not hide him,
Perhaps more,

Blood of Satan!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by jacksparrow127: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
Infatuated:

Ignited by leafs,
Let me see eve.

It is in his walk,
Dress does not hide him,
Perhaps more,

Why u doing this to #teamsoapy? shocked
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
ROZZAYY:
takes a drag from my sk for inspiratio..
am ready
***********DJEEZY**************
Lying down on my bed, alone in dis room, i begin to reminisce abt my day, all i did and d reason y am here. I can recall way bak my life used to be so empty, void and dark, there wasnt a reason for my living, thinking i would live and die and go bak to my creator with no stories of life's fufillment .
I used to imagine how meaningless my life was, feeling and believing dat i would lead a soiltary life: no man, kids or anyone to call my own.......
I used to wish dat i had come into dis world as a plant,bird o
r better still a star......... until

I met u DJEEZY.......
my perception abt life changed, i began to see a life with a meaning a life with a future a life with hope!
we started off as friends, u have shown me dat u r a friend indeed always giving me ur shoulder to lean on, catching me weneva i fall and taking away d stone dat might want to knock me down.
You cover me with ur jacket wen am cold and put d umbrella ova my head wen its raining wat more can a true friend do to make me believe that he is the one for me..... knowing all of dis things has given me d courage and pride to come forth in dis wooing challenge and call upon my heart desire for d bible says ask and it shall be granted, djeezy; will u be mine?

I want you to be my one, my all my husband my boyfriend my fada my jesus,
I want u to be d man i can cuddle up to at nyte, make sweet love to me till d break of dawn.....
I want u to be d man to massage my tired legs wen im bak from my day s work bring me breakfast in bed, take walks with me etc
I want u to be d man to walk me down d isle wen its time and rub my swollen tummy with ur baby in it kiss it and whisper sweet nonsense to my ears*giggles*
I want to have ur babies with eyes golden like urs and ur fair skin blending with mine to make dem sparkle like angels.......
I crave for u to be mine, my pillar with ur strong body which i know will always protect me weneva am in danger, baby u r my obsession
yoursmile hypnotises me
your lips calls out to me
your yes mesmerises me
your body i yearn to touch
so much more in my sweet little heart i have to pour out which i will def do wen u are mine.
Am still on my bed but dis time filled wit so much happiness for having met u and i thank my creator for having made me a human wit a man like u who will be here to love me till eternity........................ kiss

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by cherryice(f): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
That makes me unique and I can't fake it . Wouldn't you rather run with a man that drops it all on the table just the way he is than the man that pretends so hard to make you feel good.
Whichever way you look at it , Truckpusher will remain Truckpusher .
pld dnt talk to me again, I'll drop ur wooing lines wen its time and I dnt care.
I think am done wt u on ds forum
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
mzchinny:
Thanks dear. My heart is beating fast. I'm so nervous. Who are you wooing?
Tosyne2much.

You did a Great job.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by KingTom(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
kinglahkay:

grin grin
Chai E pain me ooooo grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by jacksparrow127: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
valmunich:

So oga, you see me dey hustle to sell a single kush at least for here, you comot go buy from another person¿ undecided

I dnt like wet kush cheesy

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Phikom(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
chibwike:
This contest might be fun we guys..buh it aint fun to the ladies....most of the re for real....and they'd really fell bad if they get rejected....hmm....it only gets better.
U crack d code bro....
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
all this chicks dem hmm hmm

nvm
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~i didn't say she stole it...but she did jack that phrase. I'm sure of that tongue
Just leave her tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by KingTom(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
immortalvoices:

Yes bossgrin
Let's go there grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dygeasy:
Don't you think you gave them too short timeframes?
Well I didn't think they would be typing it right now at the heat of the competition.

I just thought copy,,paste and edit will do the work.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by MizMyColi(f): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
kissMzNellykiss
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by valmunich(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow127:

I dnt like wet kush cheesy
Na you wet am nah angry

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by jacksparrow127: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

Omo aye take lighter

I swear u be my real G. U are always there when i need help

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglahkay(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
KingTom:
Chai E pain me ooooo grin

hehehe bro this simply mean no chicks is meant for you on nL grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by englishmart(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
since the first day I saw you, I knew we were meant to be.

You dey high?
Where you see me?

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by luxanne(f): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by stephenqueen: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
diddydiva:
not now tongue
Who r u wooing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81)

Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.