Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 (102262 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (81) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:

Dimples, leave this girl abeg, this won't end well
She is worse than me I swear gringrin

I LIKE THE FACT U NEVER TRIED WOOING ANY DUDE, CUZ THAT WOULD BE G.AY SHII.
U GET SENSE DUDE cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:
A big Thank you to naijaboiy for taking the time out to host and bring us this amazing night of Love. We have to admit girls are showing the boys up. Really enjoyed it.

#Girlpower
Only a fool will deny this.

3 Likes

Ipledge:
i go pm you

GBAYI!
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I LIKE THE FACT U NEVER TRIED WOOING ANY DUDE, CUZ THAT WOULD BE G.AY SHII.
U GET SENSE DUDE cheesy cheesy cheesy

winkwink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglekan: 11:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Dygeasy is my boss cheesy

Maybe somethings dey distract am so he no fit fully concentrate.

Usually na men own dey sweet pass. I nor know wetin happen this year cheesy

Lolzzz, no p bruv!! Guess we wld all just keep our fingas crossed and expect sumfn soon.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
TheDarkRebel:
~ I think Dimple192 should give Ipledge a chance.
the dude loves you.. why do you keep tormenting him like this grin

• Some Women are wicked..smh
i know say you love farano and Lala at same time,also crushing on Ishilove tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:

winkwink

SABI BOY
BTW, U DEY CHOP GORO? shocked SEE BROWN TEETH
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
kinglahkay:

who ban darkrebel666 angry

~ Back !
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by freshdude99(m): 11:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Burger01:
Ishilove:

Awww so sweet of you! You unlocked my heart with that blaster.

Muted. My feelings for you been muted for so long a time
I've been a secret admirer of you, I remain muted no more!
You make me high and I'm dropping this for you.
I don't give a hoot if Seun bans me fifty years

I can write from Adam - a biblical patriarch,
To Zacharias - a tax-collector at Jericho.
I will chose to write from 'Ishi' to the 'Love'
Fifty Shades for grey is what I will give you.

A Darkrebel666 rhythmically ventricles
Compares not to a French kiss on top Eiffel Tower
Or having smooching spells on the balcony of Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc

I will be the one you call daddy moi
Hold you and never let you go
A shoulder you can lean on
Kiss you from Lagos to Boston
Lick lollipop off your fine lips
Lick your tears when you cry
Carry you when you are weak
Understand you when you need understanding
Remain sleepless when you can't sleep

Better pikin, fine girl
I will tingle you down south
Make you scream for more
If I move it in and out
Will it make you scream inside?
I will move it right and left
And make it last all night

Breakfast in big Mac's
Shopping in Tiffany
Eyes behind shades
We pop rozay in Reno
We fly to Caribbean Island
Bath you in and out
Around me you are safe
A 100 Eyop will fall by the roadside
I gat eyes, my eyes are for you
Only you I see on Nairaland.

The creator created Eve from Adam's rib
My rib been missing since I was born
Used to create a masterpiece like you
I adore you just the way you are
God wouldn't have done any better
With a masterpiece like you

Can't you see Ishilove
I'm hopelessly enchanted
Mesmerised by your beauty
Blasted away by your brains
Like Rozzayy so into Djeezy
I'm so into you baby
Keep a diary of me in your heart
I will see you when we get there....

Ciao.
Boy o boy! Ishilove must be so wet down below cheesy this lines mehn will surely melt d thickest of heart jare. B b y just say YES and YES it is. Or should I helep u wink cheesy??
YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS cheesy

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by mirexxx(f): 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
FINALLY TODAY'S SHOW IS OVER
The tension has reduced...
twaci
Mznelly
vickybee
Nneka123
rozzay
dimples
April07
African Apple
ishilove
luxxane
mzchinny- pardon my spelling
and everyone who participated in today's edition

congratulation ladies cheesy
not an easy task smiley
well done! we all did well smiley

5 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by sinizia: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Once we are done here we need to REDO the Male version. Dygeasy nor be beta host jaweeeee.

It's not Dygeasy's fault. Blame it on the men that couldn't pack enough heat as their opposite gender. Leave Dygeasy outta this.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pelmet smiley
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ipledge:
i know say you love farano and Lala at same time,also crushing on Ishilove tongue

.• Farano - wife
• Lala247 / Cherryice/ Mirexx/ - baby mamas
• Tashaamania/ Dechandel / Vickybee/ - Girlfriends
• Teddybiyasi - One night stand grin
• Rozzay/ Dimple192 - Sugarmommies
• Marieolae - I dey try make this one,one of my concubines but she still dey form. cheesy

That's all for now grin

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
stephenqueen:

I know catch fun oooooooooo cuz I never get babe undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

gringrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Back !

By the way the lust poem was mine and I reference the only thing I copied. But thanks for your complements hun coming from you that's cool...
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglekan: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
sinizia:

It's not Dygeasy's fault. Blame it on the men that couldn't pack enough heat as their opposite gender. Leave Dygeasy outta this.

Okiess
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
missclasssy:

To post the news takes a lot. I would have to read everybody's lines, one by one to get interesting information. Besides I am very tired
I will post it when I have time smiley
Okay then!

Goodnight.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by luxanne(f): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea,,you'll have to. To make it organised.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Aii, sure will.

Next time, you should have all the names entered and updated so we can all be kept in the know. Checking the frontpage had not remsonik and I wooing tonight, I just got lucky I had my lines prepared immediately I made my wooing intentions known, if not when you called us out, I would have faltered.

Pls take note so there won't be a recurrence.

Nevertheless, nice job you and your cohost did tonight.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

Okay then!

Goodnight.

Good night boss cool

Oya go jack gringringrin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

SABI BOY

Hey trouble Naija said no confusion on gender allowed. He nearly made ppl bring their passport grin
Dimples192 u ok?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

Hey trouble Naija said no confusion on gender allowed. He nearly made ppl bring their passport grin

lol. im cool grin grin grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

By the way the lust poem was mine and I reference the only thing I copied. But thanks for your complements hun coming from you that's cool...

• Okay I understand now..
you are welcome dear.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglekan: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

SABI BOY

Padiii, shey missclassy na man nii??
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by stephenqueen: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lala247:
Dimples192 u ok?
What's up sweerie
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by kinglekan: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lala247:
Dimples192 u ok?

Lalacious mama. I hail ooo
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by stephenqueen: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringrin
You dey use me laff ba? undecided undecided undecided.i go wallop that ur head for u o tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lala247:
Dimples192 u ok?

Yes beautiful thank you kiss
Jst reading through this ting
How you feeling? kiss
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Darkrebel666:

.• Farano - wife
• Lala247 / Cherryice/ Mirexx/ - baby mamas
• Tashaamania/ Dechandel / Vickybee/ - Girlfriends
• Teddybiyasi - One night stand grin
• Rozzay/ Dimple192 - Sugarmommies
• Marieolae - I dey try make this one,one of my concubines but she still dey form. cheesy

That's all for now grin
i swear u be thief,when only u carry dimples and Rozzayy,come join am with dechandel and also wanna chyke marieolae Ur balls should be roasted grin

3 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dimples192:

Yes beautiful thank you kiss
Jst reading through this ting
How you feeling? kiss

Im ok ... Same ere .. Got couple pages left to browse through.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
kinglekan:

Lalacious mama. I hail ooo

Biko leave me lol
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 by naijaboiy: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
luxanne:

Aii, sure will.

Next time, you should have all the names entered and updated so we can all be kept in the know. Checking the frontpage had not remsonik and I wooing tonight, I just got lucky I had my lines prepared immediately I made my wooing intentions known, if not when you called us out, I would have faltered.

Pls take note so there won't be a recurrence.

Nevertheless, nice job you and your cohost did tonight.
Yea I know. Your slots came in late so I was not able to fix it quickly.

Anyway get prepared tomorrow evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (81)

Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream / A Man Died In The House Of His Side Chick During Sex In Delta (Video, Photo) / Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.