Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,442 members, 7,850,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? (2017 Views)

A Girl Asked Me If I Have A Gf, What Does This Mean? / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2015
sseunhayor:

Nah.... Its not going against each other.... One is a function of the other.... Successful means resulting in success; assuring, or promotive of, success; accomplishing what was proposed; having the desired effect; prosperous; fortunate; happy.
To develop means To change with a specific direction,...

A gf can't make u successful.... Cos I know ur context is in terms of wealth, contentment, satisfaction, a nice duplex, a car, a growing source of income, peace of mind etc.... Having a gf is a development... It'll only make u to develop not successful...

I'm tired joor...

again this is where you are wrong

"But u can't be successful except u
develop..... In other words, not all development
leads to success"

Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Orijin101:

when everything seems good, you have peace of mind, nothing to worry about, life feels good with urself alone, the devil will jez come and give you a girlfriend!

meaning;
A dude is always more successful without a girlfriend wink

hmmmmmm
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2015
elladope:
our true luv undecided

you are kidding right?

I thought true love involves both party when they love and trust each other dearly.

Now is our(girls) true love?
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2015
falconey:

again this is where you are wrong

"But u can't be successful except u
develop..... In other words, not all development
leads to success"

Mehn... Can't you comprehend that small sentence?
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
If this doesn't make FP, I would deactivate my account cool

NOTED!
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2015
sseunhayor:

Mehn... Can't you comprehend that small sentence?

I did that's why I want you see it as a false statement

You said you can't be successful except you develop,.........funny enough you also said not all development leads to success.
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
With the rate of money grubbing ladies, only 5% can help build your dreams

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this statement.
Re: GUYS: Would You Have Been More SUCCESSFUL If You Didn't Have A GF? by falconey(m): 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys fortune are with ladies,so untill dey meet the lady that is when they can b successful in life.#behind a successful man there must b a woman

even if I agree to your adage, tell me in a society where we have 10% successful men and 90% of the other way. does this adage still apply?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Friend"s Reaction To The Ondo Girl I Met. / Why Girls Trying To Be Sexy And Beautiful At All Cost. / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Dump Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.