Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:42 AM

She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl (3267 Views)

"Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by jojomario(m): 2:47am On Mar 28, 2015
We have been dating for two years now. She called me last night to confess to me what she did "had an affair with another guy between November and December last year before she got back to her senses which she told me she is still regretting. I never caught her in the act. We spoke for hours on phone. She was crying seriously. She told me her conscience has never been at rest. We see each other virtually every week. I called our pastor to explain to him. The pastor advised but never encourage break up. Up till now, if we speak on phone, she has not been herself always crying.
What is disturbing now is I don't know what to do because she told me willingly which I never suspected anything. I love her so much and she does too. Please advice.
Should I move on with her or back off?
Matured and Experienced PLEASE.
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by dakarman(m): 2:50am On Mar 28, 2015
forgive her that all

1 Like

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by RiffRaff: 2:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Man! I feel sorry for u about ur delima.
The truth is u will never forget it.. U can neva trust her again.
I cant tell u what to do.. Only u can decide wat u want.
Can u forgive her & continue? If the answer is yes! Please forgive her.

But if i were in your shoes, i cannot live with it. So its bye bye. They always cry.
She didnt confess cuz she loves u, its guilty conscience eatin her up. So all those tears na wash.

13 Likes

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by greatgod2012(f): 3:51am On Mar 28, 2015
@op, remember we're all sinners saved by grace.

However, I've never been in your shoes, so I never knew how it pinches, but you yourself know yourself better. If you know that you can absolutely forgive without resentment, regret, referral and revenge in the future, then do, but if you can't, please, let go of the relationship in peace and with maturity.

My personal opinion, please.

2 Likes

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by nairalife2013(m): 4:39am On Mar 28, 2015
If say na me, hei! Na for d badt guy house people for do election today! I dont chop sh-it!! My pretty, voluptuous, sweetlystubborn wife?! God4BEAT! grin

Well, enter bakyud make I tel ye somtin...NO KILL PERSON O!
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by nzeobi(m): 5:01am On Mar 28, 2015
If you can forget the incident with time then continue. If you can't forget the incident please try and move on cos you will no longer feel safe with her. It should not be about pity.
But I advise you not to end the relationship abruptly
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by NifemiOlu(m): 5:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Well, there are so many things involved. If you're interested in continuing the relationship, there will be times you'd remember it and it will get you angry. Secondly, you can never trust her again. No matter what she does. I tried working mine out, we struggled for 6-7 years...in the end, we broke up. There will be a lot of arguments in the relationship surrounding trust. Assume she went somewhere, you called and called, no response. What would you feel? You will turn yourself into a detective. Like I said, if you're strong to continue, do but the fact is, trust is gone. Some moments of anger will come from you. You need to be prepared. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by Allwility: 5:16am On Mar 28, 2015
My dear, you may or may not want to take this advice. But if you seriously love your life and value your sanity, please run!

Those tears of hers mean nothing. That her conscience is pricking her shows you're a nice guy and deserve better.

It doesn't matter how long you've been with her, or whether she owned up to her acts.

Trust me on this: run.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by oyintare22(m): 5:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Nice436:
really?
scam ni oh
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by blaise26abj(m): 6:04am On Mar 28, 2015
If it is a committed relationship and both of u knew from the start that is what u guys are into, guy take a walk sharp sharp. U will never forget. You will forever suspect her. That office work she has to stay late for. That baby that seems not to look like you. Spare yourself the headache and break-free maturely.

1 Like

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by deeptesting(m): 6:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Say good bye to her.. Don't love or forgive out of pity. Please forget her tears, however, go about it maturely and if you can be friends with no strings attached fine.

Believe me the relationship will never be the same.

2 Likes

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by julietchic(f): 7:11am On Mar 28, 2015
my question is ...
have u ever cheat on her during this two years?
Do u still love her?
am sure if its you she will forgive u. why do men find it so hard to forgive their partner when ever they cheat? am not saying its good bt the did has done.she loves u that's why she confess what if she didn't tell u will u know it.
I will advice u to forgive her, she loves you.

1 Like

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by talktrue1(m): 7:12am On Mar 28, 2015
If you don't want your gf to cheat, marry her.
what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
maybe the girl is not beautiful like omotola or she is not well mannered. if she is, many guys are waiting for YES from her
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2015
be wary of thinking she will never cheat again just because she confessed . cheating confessions mean nothing these days , someone can confess freely but still be committing the same act or turn around to do it again , true story. look at the long run . can u trust her ? can u trust her not to cheat again . u can forgive her but remember forgiving doesnt equal staying . she did what she had to do for herself , now make sure u make the best decision for urself

jojomario:
We have been dating for two years now. She called me last night to confess to me what she did "had an affair with another guy between November and December last year before she got back to her senses which she told me she is still regretting. I never caught her in the act. We spoke for hours on phone. She was crying seriously. She told me her conscience has never been at rest. We see each other virtually every week. I called our pastor to explain to him. The pastor advised but never encourage break up. Up till now, if we speak on phone, she has not been herself always crying.
What is disturbing now is I don't know what to do because she told me willingly which I never suspected anything. I love her so much and she does too. Please advice.
Should I move on with her or back off?
Matured and Experienced PLEASE.

1 Like

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by Dheartless: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2015
where are all those that believes once a cheat is always a cheat?
Isn't this a case where you should show your sincerity?
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by Juzzybabe(f): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Forget it jooo! what if she had not told u? Even if your mind tells you you can't live with it,you are the controller of your mind! Do you know the devil u might meet next if u break up with your girl all because she confesses her sin to you? You aren't perfect either dear,it could be you so forgive her please
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by edwife(f): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Unless you are someone who truly believe in repentance and forgiveness.If you are the type that understand that everybody needs a second chance and you are doing it because you love her and not out of pity then forgive her;But not without a sound warning.

the ability to grant a second chance is a personal choice of those who feel victimized. Not everyone is so blessed as to grant second chances easily.
Since we are not blessed with prophecy this makes the matter even touchier.If the hurt is so great and you don't feel like you can ever trust her again,then please let her go.

Letting her go will not only help you but her too.She will never be happy knowing that you don't trust her and she will probably spend the rest of her life making it up to you;and same goes to you-you will always suspect every move even when there is nothing.Not a good feeling i tell you. Always So, as in everything else in life, all of this is very delicate and requires balance,wisdom and forbearance

2 Likes

Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by manuelpepper: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2015
dump her op.

too many cheating ladies everywhere.

always opening their legs like toll gatesn
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Once a cheat,always a cheat.
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by dBard: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Speaking from experience...
It's either u stay or u leave but one thing's for sure, it's something you will have to deal with (mentally and psychologically) for a long time.

One advice I'll give you, forget what she's going through (d begging n all) and Take A Break from the relationship for @least 6weeks.

It'll help you think clearly and make a proper decision for the future...and also to make a decision to truly forgive and forget, hard as it may seem.

p.s.. Never judge tears by d buckets..

peace bro.
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2015
No offence....but i dont get this idea of 'killing' someone by irrelevant confession! What you dont know wont kill u!!Now dude has been scarred....even if he leaves her and get another lady ,he will trust less!!
Re: She Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy.please Advice Me.mature Minds Onl by profb: 11:53am On Mar 28, 2015
If you can forgive and FORGET, why not do that. Since she told you herself it means she will always be open to you about everything in your marriage in future.

On the other hand, if you can't forget it, then it will make you have issues of trust which is not too good in any relationship.

Your person and temperament counts in this, so you know yourself.

But I think she Love you (forget her emotional sway), Guys can be desperate to do anything to get into the p.ants of even a "sister".

(1) (Reply)

Wow…she Is Gorgeous! Meet The Very Sexy Diva Miss Adamara Ajuzie [photos] / His Joystick Stands Strong And Fear Catch Me Nor Be Small..(er3ction & Hearth) / You Have To Trust Her Before She Can Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.