Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Do You Feel About Africans Marrying White Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel About Africans Marrying White Women? (4263 Views)

Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Feel About Africans Marrying White Women? by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 04, 2010
flexshop:

Mehn,after me uncle married a whitie in holland n had 2 children,it took 10yrs b4 we set eyes on him again 4 a few days, after 15yrs married,he is nw divorced, datz y every1 in d family is scared of dem whities, the elders warned us al,even my broda in the uk receivd his share of warnings.
@poster,my point is dat our cultures r diverse.bendin a white lady to learn our culture is like bettin dat a snail wil outrun a dog, and again, there is the phobia of our people not returning or forgetin home after such marriages though nt in al cases, personally,im gonna marry a white if she agrees to live in nigeria wit me b4 marriage period.even if we dont end up living there, no luv lost, just an open ended test of willingness to bend to my culture.
Its not only about the man you know? There has to be a compromise somehow.
Re: How Do You Feel About Africans Marrying White Women? by flexshop(m): 1:36am On Feb 04, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Its not only about the man you know? There has to be a compromise somehow.

True, but not total abandonment.some white ladies find it hard to let black(nigerian) men go back home, maybe the think he wont cum bak to em or sum oda reason, ? To me,dats total selfishnes, tel my people u wanna marry a whitie and they sing the goodbye anthem 4u like they hav lost a son already,
Re: How Do You Feel About Africans Marrying White Women? by vfocus(f): 2:01am On Feb 04, 2010
bendin a white lady to learn our culture is like bettin dat a snail wil outrun a dog
you ever heard the story of the "Tortoise and the hare"? , slow and steady wins the race.

im gonna marry a white if she agrees to live in nigeria wit me b4 marriage period
i agree that's right to do, you're saying it's only for a test to see of her commitment to bend to you, just think of what love is, love is sacrificial, moving her own land to be with the man she loves is sacrifice, and it is showing love. How will you show your love? (You test to see how much she will bend for you)

I feel that they should definately discuss certain things before agreeing to marry anyway:
* having children
* number of children
* raising of children (discipline, culture)
* (especially when different cultures are involved) where to settle.

I feel anyway, that the person i have such strong feeling for,that to up and leave my life here to be with him, would be the way to be with him, to be together, but certainly, i would want to experiance it first, basically visit the country,

(1) (2) (Reply)

WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Think You Are In Love?- Heres How To Show Love With Some "Swago" / When You See An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.