Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life (50238 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by cyril10(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
(On bended knees)
Oh LORD purify me,make me holy,I need Your divine touch O LORD.
I envy this man(Pastor Kumuyi), I so wish to be like him.

Very sensible, may God answer your prayer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by sandland: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Who were those people appointed by God to Rule over Israel? Men of God or men of Satan.The 7b is now working.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by demandtruth: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
kennygee:
Pastor Kumuyi did not lie now.

I don't see how an anointed man of God can engage in Nigerian Politics without soiling his hands.

Not Pastor Kumuyi

A pastor of the church probably making his opinion known
I know pastor KumUyi will never speak that way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by dustydee: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Bunch of jokers... Just imagine this rubbish...

[b]Who are the "ungodly" he was referring to?... [/b]Muslims?.. Atheists?... Traditional worshippers

I laugh at the stupidity of APC.... They want to "Christianise" politics. Buhari will choose the Pope as his running mate in 2019. Rubbish!!!

Thieves.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Scholar8200(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
@Kx, I respect your very scriptural post and though I am not in support of any party, even OUR LORD refused to be made king and if we say we want to change the world by politics (!) remember that the first set of christians did so by the Gospel (Acts 8:8 - Philip; Acts 17:6 etc) . That passage you referred to was written when the hereditary/monarchical form of govt was in place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by omistephen: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Pastors,Iman, buddish Should leave politics for their members because dey r already leading people They should try and look at d obas and kings dat bless any aspirant dat visit dem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Google63(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
rawpadgin:
did i said every Muslim is an unbeliever
Anytime you use 'did' the verb that follows must be in present tense. Like GEJ like supporters
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by hensben(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Grahamjnr:
The truth is that christians can get involve in politics but not a pastor who had been called by God into full time ministry. All he can do is to counsel, advise and encourage whose interest is in politics on how to play in as a christian. For a pastor to go into politics mean he has lose sight and vision of his calling hence he can't feed and tend for the flock of God that was committed to his care.
Prof. Osibanjo is a hired pastor in R.C.C.G, he has his own profession(SAN)...mr. Go read about hired pastor in the bible...of course, they(hired pastor) are free to do every other things aside preaching the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by yebo: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Is any pastor who is not into politics is a righteous person? I disagree, what happens to pastors who are auditors that do not disclose the true profit of the company he has audited, what about pastors who are not into politics that embezzled church funds,what happened to pastors that fornicates?are we saying pastors that are not into politics do not commits any sin? Politics itself is being practice in every aspect of our Lives, politics is bei,g practice in the church, in polygamous homes, between parents and children , in offices and where is not. Most of us see pastors as if they are not humans, I tell you meet with these pastors outside church and see who they truly are, you will see that the major difference between you and a pastor is that post they occupy and most of these men of God just mind the way they behave because of the post they occupy.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by noblealuu: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
dan55:
are you a christian? What about david and solomon in the bible? Were they not kings? Is that not leadership?? Politices?? Your a christian that never go to church.

It's undisputable that politics and pulpit are not compatible. Go check up for ursef without any sentiments attached, the scenerior of the rulership of Kings in d bible dayz as compared to the present day leadership and its attendant politics. Consider it with an unbiased mind and discover the orbed truth!

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by tit(f): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
hensben:
Prof. Osibanjo is a hired pastor in R.C.C.G, he has his own profession(SAN)...mr. Go read about hired pastor in the bible...of course, they(hired pastor) are free to do every other things aside preaching the gospel.

kwich one is hired pastor again?
is osibanjo on loan from Islam?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by wiloy2k8(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
i keep on saying this . any pastor that runs for politics is not a real pastor

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Google63(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=31821548][/quote]
I hope you won't deactivate your account come next Sunday... I'll so like to make fun of you
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
kings09:
And thank you JESUS CHRIST for choosing GMB.
quote me again I will open the gate of hell for u
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by PromiseJonah(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
IMPOSSIBLE
Rad1cal:
Pastor Kumuiyi must have been bribed with dollars according to the APC swines. grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Abayhormy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

How come Jonadumb a so called Christian is yoked with Samboribobo ?

1000 GOD BLESS FOR YOU !!!! LOL

HYPOCRICY is One main reason why we remain this way in this country!! Holy Christians should not rule. So, it is Unholy Christians that should rule the Holy Christians?

You will see pastors collecting Dubai visa and some of them send their children to Singapore, Malaysia(Muslim countries) to school.

If Osinbajo is an unbeliever because he is joined with a Muslim running mate, so why would you vote for Jonathan that is also an unbeliever because he is also joined to Sambo(a muslim) also as his running mate.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by HzRF(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
dan55:
decive yourselves if christians should not join politics. Why is so so called corrupt CAN president involved in politics endosing oga jona. Pdp and their useless properganda. While was david in the bible a king while seving God? Was that not politics, was it not leadership Papa deciving pikin called pdp
Kumuyi has been bribed right?

Only a fool will think a true not educational induced calling lyk most churches do now will involve in Nigeria politics without soiling his hands
Maybe osinbajo will tell tinubu and amaechi not to chop

Yeye
Politician cum pastor cum politician
Who is fooling who
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by PromiseJonah(m): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
cyril10:

Very sensible, may God answer your prayer.
AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
u want me to send u to abyss?

Are you a God?

I doubt you are a God or even the God......so your comment has no effect on me,mortal.

Away with thee....before I unleash Mordried on you.....mortal.! angry

On a more serious note....you might want to be a bit more cautious about the kind of comments you make,mortal.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by laniyi07(m): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
kennygee:
Pastor Kumuyi did not lie now.

I don't see how an anointed man of God can engage in Nigerian Politics without soiling his hands.
you do not see because you are blind dear

lemme help you: go look up the story of Nehemiah, mordecai, esther, joseph, daniel and the three hebrew boys
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by organic973: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
sammyj:
Then why did God allow and anoint David, Solomon and Saul if Christians are not meant to be kings or rulers. Abeg they should leave GMB and Osinbajo alone and face their own ministry and calling.

We need Christians, God fearing and credible candidate running our government and not clueless ungodly people . God Bless Nigeria !!
SAI Buhari !!!

Do you know that when David was king their were priests who serve in the altar?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na wa for some Christians o. Their thoughts have been pigeonholed and are influenced by parochial dictates. Where in the Bible was it stated that Christians are forbidden from vying for political posts? Mtchwww.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by luvinhubby(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Was Acts chapter 6 used in relation to political leadership, or church leadership.?

Don't twist scripture. If it wasn't for some clerics being political....
Pls bible teacher, what is Acts ch.6 all about?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by cyril10(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
wiloy2k8:
i keep on saying this . any pastor that runs for politics is not a real pastor

True word.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
But Fayose and his wife are deeper lifers
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by hensben(m): 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
@Kx, I respect your very scriptural post and though I am not in support of any party, even OUR LORD refused to be made king and if we say we want to change the world by politics (!) remember that the first set of christians did so by the Gospel (Acts 8:8 - Philip; Acts 17:6 etc) . That passage you referred to was written when the hereditary/monarchical form of govt was in place.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Are you a God?

I doubt you are a God or even the God......so your comment has no effect on me,mortal.

Away with thee....before I unleash Mordried on you.....mortal.! angry

On a more serious note....you might want to be a bit more cautious about the kind of comments you make,mortal.
I'm god.
and u are nothing so becareful
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by symbianDON(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
kitnah:
A good christain will not involve himself with politics.
I still cant fathom why a pastor shld divulge in politics
divulge into politics?? grin is this Jamaican English?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by criminalmindz: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
I BELIEVE DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH SCATTER. THEY LIVE BY EXAMPLE. IF KUMUYI COMES AND SAYS VOTE GEJ, MY BROTHER MAN .I WILL PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE AND VOTE GEJ
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by BabaO2: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
So Christians should be ruled and led by occultic people. I don't get the gist of kumuyi. This man is definitely operating in a different planet, same pastor that called TV satanic box, but now he is doing tele-evangelizing
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
luvinhubby:

Pls bible teacher, what is Acts ch.6 all about?

I won't tell you...because you know.

Your problem isn't the Book of Acts. Your problem is that you don't like a section of this country. I would gladly help you with that feeling...but it seems you won't appreciate it.

As for me....one of my creeds is simple....Love, even when it hurts. Love...and keep on loving.

Sayonara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters / Sylvia Ekweremadu, Deputy Senate President's Daughter, In Lovely Pictures / NEMA: Lagos explosion not caused by oil pipeline vandalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.