Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life (50184 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by SeverusSnape(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
PLEXPLEX:

Dont mind the idiots!
God has given the clergy a bigger responsibility to preside over his house n children y settle for less if not for greed?
I am 100% with The deeper life
Me too sir.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by darejem4real: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
The man of God is saying the truth
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by hush15: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
raumdeuter:

How come Jonadumb a so called Christian is yoked with Samboribobo ?

Hmmm,

There is a small difference, and that is one is a pastor. His role is very sensitive and if caught in the middle of things that are not in accordance with God's will and purpose, could be misleading to the body of Christ n corrupt the sheepfold.

Jonathan is a christian, and a member of the body but Osinbajo has grown beyond being a member to a leadership position within the body and as such should be more careful.

Is he running cos he was guided by the Spirit or he is just acting on human wisdom

As a man of God, you walk according to the spirit and not flesh, no matter tempting.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Chiaka(f): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
drteer:
what stupidity and hypocrisy of Nigerian so called christians.But Kumuyi will welcome GEJ in his church and anoint him despite the fact that the do all sorts of negative things.And they end up collecting billions from them.

All this so called pastors are just dubious.Thats why i will remain and die a catholic.You will not see such corrupt people there and they will always speak truth.

Yes Kumuyi can pray for or anoint a king if he is lead to put he cannot become the king (President) because he has a different call of leadership by God.

Truly Pastors are not suppose to be a politician. A Christian can be involved in politics no doubt but not pastors!!! they have a different call of leadership by God which is spiritual. Tell us which among Gods prophets in the old testament or any apostle of Jesus was into politics.
Pastors and Kings (Presidents) are people called into leader by God but that of Pastors is a spiritual calling , they should face their calling and serve the God who has choosen them, Except if the pastor is not called and just calling himself one or deceiving people.
If you check all through the old testament , there were prophets ( Spiritual Heads) and there were Kings who ruled the land!
Any Christian can but not Pastors.
There are two leadership anointing for example david was anointed to be become King, Samuel was choosen to become a prophet. They are both leadership positions while one is carnal, the other is spiritual. Never any record in the bible with someone anointed for both......God doesn't confuse things.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by seunlayi(m): 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=18pt]AP Whatever, Don't dere try my Pastor, he is not part of those that can be bought by you or your rival. What he said is a fact and this is what is going on in many churches i.e. Catholic, Baptist, Anglican, etc. You can't contest for a political position withou first resigning your position.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by egobetatoday: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ojayk:
Of the bandwagon behind GMB, who amongst them wasnt part of the so called destiny looters?

i wonder oo.

they have now become Osinbajo's role model. i pity him! thats dinning and winning with the devil.

i wonder if he has a discipler or spiritual father?

why would a so called pastor want to deputise for someone whose evil utterances caused choas and killing of human beings, apart from the fact that most of the victims were christians?

this brings me to the question: do 'men of God' still hear from God at all? Or they now hear their minds and claim its the lord speaking?

smh
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by petermichaels(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why is it dat dis entire Aproko. Pple. Congress wont jst leave d christians alone?! Wen dey mingle wit politicians,dey ar bn bribed. Wen dey dcide to stay off,dey ar mis leading. Ha! Na wa oh! And man no c any body xcept Pastor to b hm vice. Hmmn!!
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by firfinch(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
#GEJ all the way. #Goodluck
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by PLEXPLEX(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dont mind the idiots APC tryna Christianize politics!
Which calling can be bigger n more responsible than the calling of service as a Pastor in the vineyard of the LORD? Osibanjo is not a genuine CALLED Pastor otherwise he wont be partisan talk more of vying for a political office. He is dead wrong n so is every other clergy that ll support him.
What r we even saying? the man is even a lawyer of a truth n not a pastor

God has given the clergy a bigger responsibility to preside over his house n children y settle for less if not for greed?
I am 100% with The deeper life

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Christian shouldn't complain if they run away from politics and bad people rule.

The real evil is the Pastor collecting money from politician for selfish reasons.

All christian are not going to be pastors, so let some be pastors, some teachers, some lawyers, SOME POLITICIANS etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by SpencerLewis(m): 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Bunch of jokers... Just imagine this rubbish...

Who are the "ungodly" he was referring to?... Muslims?.. Atheists?... Traditional worshippers

I laugh at the stupidity of APC.... They want to "Christianise" politics. Buhari will choose the Pope as his running mate in 2019. Rubbish!!!
Every time u rushed to a thread as FTC only to spew out trash. What he said is 100% correct. In fact I don't have ur time ANUOFIA like u.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by derecho(m): 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Must they attack every church?BTW how come no top muslim cleric is publicly 'cautioned' by APC? Or do they all support APC?
APC should learn to tolerate and respect other people's view.
Anyways,many are the devices in the heart of a man But THE COUNSEL OF THE LORD,THAT SHALL STAND.
8 Days to go
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Ephemmm: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
rawpadgin:
to pastor osinbajo

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Moses was a leader and a prophet
Harlot saves Israelites from destructions
Traditional priest blesses Israelites instead of cursing them on behalf of their enemies.
Jesus Christ purposely comes to save lost souls

So, if you think Osinbajo is wrong, you need to revisit your bible more often to liberate yourself from ignorance
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Akainzo(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
kitnah:
A good christain will not involve himself with politics.
I still cant fathom why a pastor shld be involved in politics

Then let us elect only Muslims, Atheist and Native worshipers as our political leaders.

You are definitely HIGH on stupidity.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by kings09(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
bushdoc9919:

The two of you...which kind of Christianity are you practicing.? Man-centeredianity....or Christ-ianity?
Just wntd 2 show him dat CHRIST is for everyone n HIS name should nt be politicized.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Ephemmm: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
[ author=kitnah post=31821205]A good christain will not involve himself with politics.
I still cant fathom why a pastor shld be involved in politics[/quote]

Continue swimming in the pool of ignorance. Tell me where it was stated that christian should not vie for political post inside Bible.

Moses was a prophet and leader
Harlort was used to save Israelites
Traditional priest blesses Israelites instead of cursing them.
Paul, the greatest writer in the new testament was the greatest persecutor of Christians

Moses was brought up inside Herod's palace

It is high time you increase your knowledge in the bible: you want a better political environment and you do not partake in the administration, who will now purify such environment?

Wake up joor

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Ephemmm: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
kennygee:
Pastor Kumuyi did not lie now.

I don't see how an anointed man of God can engage in Nigerian Politics without soiling his hands.

Politics we dey inside the church of God pass this one you dey see in Nigeria? Can you please tell me where it was stated in the bible that a man of God should not partake in politics?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Austeenite(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why is APC trolling every institution?
They hate to b criticized yet they do same to their opposition
#LOSERS tongue
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by kings09(m): 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
quote me again I will open the gate of hell for u
Y r u condemning urslf to hell wen CHRIST will never do so. Jst for politics sake n u r doing all dis already. Go to hell n come back, CHRIST z wit me as well as for evry1. Stop dissipating ur energy over politicians dat do not even knw or will never recognize ur 1st name. Pray 4 peace to reign n it shall be well. #MyTenPounds
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by smsdigito: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
touch not my anointed, and do my prophet no harm, okwia?

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Osinbajo is a better leader than Sambo jare. BTW, it's not pastor Kumuyi that said this. This is so not the right time. I hope deeper life formally corrects this.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
APC and all their LIES and Hypocratic supporters will not like to hear the truth. If any of one is truely a genuine child of God, I dont say those that goes to church, will be able to relate with what Pastor Kumuyi is saying. And any sincere man be it a politician or their supporters will agree that Pastor Kumuyi will not ordinarily be involved in partisan politics. He may not be perfect, but he will not dable into what some so called pastors will dable into.

Now as a pastor myself, I will not seek any elected post unless I resigned as a pastor first. Osibanjo the other day, was quoted as tweeting the picture of Bonke's rally in Kano as that of his APC party rally. What does that tell you. Pure and delibrate LIES. Does that sound like a devoted Pastor to anyone except the APC supporters? No one can change the Bible no matter who they are and no matter the post they hold. Some people have left the faith years back and are only living on PAST relationship with God. I do not know if Osibanjo is still a genuine child of God but if he is one, he will not delibrately be lieing to Nigerians. If he is doing that, then am afraid he is a LIAR and not a christian though he is claiming or people still consider him as a child of God. I am perfect as a pastor NO. Can anyone be perfect YES. That is what the Bible enjoined to be. God will not demand from us what God knows we can not perform.

If Osibanjo is truly a child of God, what he should have done when it becomes obvious that he lied about the Bonke saga, is to restitute by telling Nigerians that he lied and seek for forgiveness but I doubt he did that. Then where is his integrity. No single politician in Nigeria or else where can always tell the truth which is why participating in politics becomes difficult. Yes the bible did not command us not to participate in politics, but the bible enjoined us not to lie or be yoked with unbelievers. Surely Buhari is one that a child of God should not identify with. It does not matter whether his party or supporters like it or not. People will argue that is it because he is Muslim, not so. Everything he stands for is LIE and nothing more. His party and their financial and moral supporters are the chiefest of LIARS. Is PDP any better not really. Are the politicians in either PDP or APC a saint, NO. This is the essence why a child of God particularly a Pastor will not want to seek polical post in Nigeria especially. Remember what Pastor Bakare said about APC or his party then wanting him to resign an appointment that he did not hold as at the time they gave him a paper to sign? I do not need to repeat same here.

Pastors again are not God even though some people have now equate a pastor to be God. First pastors are human being first and have frailties. Only God does not have a coma but a Pastor should be able to see and know what he is getting into. Osibanjo should tell us that everything he says at his party meetings and rallies repsents nothing but the truth. If he cannot boldly say that before man and God then I doubt his salvation as a child of God not to talk of been a leader of the people of God. So if APC likes it or not Osibanjo represents a deception and nothing more. His APC is the same. LIES and LIES. Someone will say the bible says we should not judge. Yes that is true. I am not judging Osibanjo. Judging him is different from telling the truth even though it may seems judgemental.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
kings09:
Y r u condemning urslf to hell wen CHRIST will never do so. Jst for politics sake n u r doing all dis already. Go to hell n come back, CHRIST z wit me as well as for evry1. Stop dissipating ur energy over politicians dat do not even knw or will never recognize ur 1st name. Pray 4 peace to reign n it shall be well. #MyTenPounds
don't be scared son, i forgive u
OK i will pray for peace
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by SeverusSnape(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
SpencerLewis:

Every time u rushed to a thread as FTC only to spew out trash. What he said is 100% correct. In fact I don't have ur time ANUOFIA like u.
If I had said it in favor of Buhari, you would have had my time, right??.... Booharistic I.Diot
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Image123:
Osinbajo is a better leader than Sambo jare. BTW, it's not pastor Kumuyi that said this. This is so not the right time. I hope deeper life formally corrects this.

Deeper Life to correct what? Sorry my friend there is nothing to correct. The truth is the truth, it does not matter if APC and their supporters likes it or not.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by jordanice007: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
emmasege:
Are they pastors? I don't understand why it's so difficult for people to understand that Christians (non-pastors) are free to participate in politics provided such ones feel their righteous souls wouldn't be vexed by such devilish acts in politics. It's obviously out of bounds for a pastor who's really called of God. I very much doubt the Christian & pastoral integrity of Osinbajo and my opinion about him was confirmed three days ago by a devout RCCG member who said (without asking her) that she doubts if osinbajo is a Christian. Of course, we know the kind of pastors RCCG parades nowadays. Pastor Adeboye who surrendered all (including his PhD) for his pastoral calling will really have to work more on his pastors in the area of absolute commitment to Christ, which is an hallmark of pastoral ministry.
In my own denomination (Baptist) & other established denominations (Catholic, Anglican, Methodist), a cleric will first have to resign his pastoral assignment b4 even announcing his ambition.
Thank God for a Pastor Kumuyi in the Pentecostal world. May the Lord bless & keep u for the church in this perverse generation.

RCCG Pastors are just something else. Stayed in an with one that killed his member's wife because she found out he was an armed robber(it was the couple that gave him accomodation oo when he was posted to pastor their parish) the husband caught him in the act he tried to kill him too but he ran out of the house and the pastor pursued him(this happened back then in the late 90's in Ibadan). It was early this year i bumped into a relative of the deceased(wife) and she still thinks of the Lady.

What a life!! So i wasn'tsurprised when Yemi gladly accepted an offer that was not willingly given to him. He was chosen by APC just because Nigeria does not want same religion which Buhari insisted on having(muslim president and muslim VP or Xtian president and Xtian VP). Buhari said, "there is no crime in having a muslim president and muslim VP " when he already know the rules of ruling in Nigeria.

Buhari is not a politician he is a Terrorist just like the so-called BH

APC not all Nigerians are fools

#JustSaying

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
1Dray:
The Bible was clear on this... "Meddle not with them that are given to 'Change'"

Surely, in them (Change fellows) encompasses hypocrisy. Woe betides these wolfs in sheep clothing.
the woe that betides u, is more than u can imagine, when u decide to twist lies in other to suit your sentimental selfishness, using quotes from the bible that refers nothing to the present situation but would rather support a change that would separate its self from the callous wickedness of your so called farce in the slogan of 'foward" when in real terms you and the lots u falsely quote for, twisting the scriptures are voraciously pushing the country not only backward but also downward with the most callous magnitude ever garnered by a fallacious lot...u better change,and fast...........fake qoutee, pharisees and conc hypocrites ...y'all ends are near.... ......#change.....The people would scream it to the hilltop.....
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Ephemmm: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
Grahamjnr:
The truth is that christians can get involve in politics but not a pastor who had been called by God into full time ministry. All he can do is to counsel, advise and encourage whose interest is in politics on how to play in as a christian. For a pastor to go into politics mean he has lose sight and vision of his calling hence he can't feed and tend for the flock of God that was committed to his care.

You mean a lecturer and a professor of law in UNilag is a full time Pastor? Sit down there dey blame police, judges, politician that they are corrupt.

When the righteous is in authority, the people rejoice. But when the wicked rules, they mourn. This is a word from Bible for your reference.

The grace of God does not exempt a faithful Christian from being a leader, a police or President: it is how such person act that will dictate.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
sammyj:
Then why did God allow and anoint David, Solomon and Saul if Christians are not meant to be kings or rulers. Abeg they should leave GMB and Osinbajo alone and face their own ministry and calling.

We need Christians, God fearing and credible candidate running our government and not clueless ungodly people . God Bless Nigeria !!
SAI Buhari !!!

Were David, Solomon and Saul Christians?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ephemmm:
[ author=kitnah post=31821205]A good christain will not involve himself with politics.
I still cant fathom why a pastor shld be involved in politics

Continue swimming in the pool of ignorance. Tell me where it was stated that christian should not vie for political post inside Bible.

Moses was a prophet and leader
Harlort was used to save Israelites
Traditional priest blesses Israelites instead of cursing them.
Paul, the greatest writer in the new testament was the greatest persecutor of Christians

Moses was brought up inside Herod's palace

It is high time you increase your knowledge in the bible: you want a better political environment and you do not partake in the administration, who will now purify such environment?

Wake up joor

Please stop displaying your perfect ignorance of the Bible. Go and read about Moses again and what Moses represents. Please read Hebrews 11 from 24 to at least 26.
Hebrews 11:24-25New Living Translation (NLT)

24 It was by faith that Moses, when he grew up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. 25 He chose to share the oppression of God’s people instead of enjoying the fleeting pleasures of sin.

So please dont attempt to equate osibanjo with Moses. Moses determined not to be associated with lies. osibanjo is associating with Coupist Buhari and APC lies. I leave the rest for your consumption. There is nothing to argue about.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by kings09(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
don't be scared son, i forgive u
OK i will pray for peace
And am wit u on dat cos it's peace dat really pays 4 our country to move forward.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
sammyj:
Then why did God allow and anoint David, Solomon and Saul if Christians are not meant to be kings or rulers. Abeg they should leave GMB and Osinbajo alone and face their own ministry and calling.

We need Christians, God fearing and credible candidate running our government and not clueless ungodly people . God Bless Nigeria !!
SAI Buhari !!!

Was David and Solomon christians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soludo Joins Onitsha Clean Up (Pictures) / Senator Ben Murray-bruce Mocks Change Slogan Of APC Led-government / Supporters Mob Atiku In Gombe (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.