Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life (50681 Views)

Before They Mislead President Buhari: Dele Momodu / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others / I'm A Tinubu Boy, I Won't Join Others To Mislead Him - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2015
olami234lekan:

The fact that human being don't know everything is the reason I wouldn't criticize Osinbajo decision just because he's a pastor. We've seen a lot of pastors doing unspeakable things. And in all honesty will you prefer to be ruled by unbeliever or men of God.

Sorry who is that man of God? Is it Osibanjo was delibterately lied by tweeeting a fellow xtrian's rally to say its a rally of his party? is that how to be a man of God? Sorry sir if that is what you mean, Osibanjo is a man of his lieing APC. Please take away God from that. God is not a politician. And by the way sir lieing is not smaller than whatsoever you may term unspeakable things. I asked you, can Osinbajo come openly and declare that before man and God, since he soiled his integrity with the evil politicians, he has lived a xtian life? That everything he did and said at their rallies and meetings are nothing but the truth? That the words he uttered when canvassing for votes are nothing but the truth? I do not want to be a judge here but let us leave that for Osibanjo himself.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by linuxuser(m): 12:33am On Mar 21, 2015
waldigit:

with God all things are possible

Yes with God all things are possible but may I remind you sir, that God will not do ALL things. If Osibanjo choose to eat and dine with the evil APC, God will not force him out of there. He has his own free will to exercise.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Osakah24(m): 1:03am On Mar 21, 2015
ebiagtales:

If it warrants it. Jesus Christ attended a party in Cana of Galilee and manufactured wine
wedding bro
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by LUXRY7: 4:29am On Mar 21, 2015
APC BITING MORE THAN THEY CAN CHEW,APC LEAVE THE CHURCH OF GOD ALONE I BEG UNA,WELL THIS MARKS THE BEGINING OF UNA PARTY DOWNFALL.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by sochima1989(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2015
linuxuser:

Search where sir? Since you have done a good search, please
educate us. We are learning.

God has a lot with leadership.....All through the old testament leading d nation was a key remember?
Christ also came to foster leadership teaching us the right path to leadership.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by senatorbayor(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2015
Chiaka:

Truly Pastors are not suppose to be a politician. A Christian can be involved in politics no doubt but not pastors!!! they have a different call of leadership by God which is spiritual. Tell which us among Gods prophets in the old testament or any apostle of Jesus was into politics.
Pastors and Kings (Presidents) are people called into leader by God but that of Pastors is a spiritual calling , they should face their calling and serve the God who has choosen them, Except if the pastor is not called and just calling himself one or deceiving people.
If you check all through the old testament , there were prophets ( Spiritual Heads) and there were Kings who ruled the land!
Any Christian can but not Pastors.
There are two leadership anointing for example david was anointed to be become King, Samuel was choosen to become a prophet. They are both leadership positions while one is carnal, the other is spiritual. Never any record in the bible with someone anointed for both......God doesn't confuse things.

ok oooo. So who is a christian? Can we say GEj is a christian by calling or by birth. cos recent happenings have shown reasons we needed Righteous men in power rather than those that profess to be xtian but thier act shows otherwise. Can a pastor be involved in all what GEJ a christian have involved himself. Any pastor who does that will sure have bigger condemnation.

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by derecho(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2015
ebiagtales:

So Jesus didn't attend the party of unbelievers abi? In fact he helped them manufacture wine there. Sometimes we Nigerians try to traditionalize religion at it ends up not working for us.
!!!
Bros God will not change his standard because it isn't working for you. You 'll CONFORM to His word not the other way round.
Concerning the other things you mentioned,go and read your bible again.
Clue:What type of wine did he turn the water to?
What was Mary doing rubbing her hair on his feet?
Please study the life of Jesus and understand His interaction with people.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by derecho(m): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2015
ebiagtales:

Did your bible not tell you(Paul) that if an unbeliever invite you to a party and you are disposed to go, when you get there eat whatever they serve you?

So, what is Paul saying nah if it is forbidden to go to an unbelievers' party?
The Same told you
Evil communication corrupts good manners
All things are lawful..But All things are NOT expedient..
Be Not Unequally Yoked With Unbelievers. .
DON'T CHERRYPICK SCRIPTURES
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by dazdilijae(m): 11:36am On Mar 21, 2015
raumdeuter:

How come Jonadumb a so called Christian is yoked with Samboribobo ?

Is Jonathan a cleric?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
1Dray:

What is this one even saying? Knowest thou the Scriptures at all? Where is the "TWIST" in the quoted Bible verse? "...Meddle not with them that are given to change" Proverb 24:21b (KJV).
change to good abi change to evil?....olodo..u want nigeria to remain the way it is under the profane umbrella of a callous party pdp..and when people ask for change u use the bible to twist it... dont be a literal reader of the bible..go and incline ur heart to light and open ur heart to the truth..the "them that ar given to change" as stated by the bible refers to those of unstable character who due to influence by either money, bribe or deceit are given easily to negative change due to greed or ignorance neglecting the reality or truth just as some of ur pdp stooges, who are represented by likes of fani-kayode who are of unstable character and after money is being doled out to them by pdp crooks and goons, they are given to negative change, neglecting the truth and turning a blind eyes to reality,..spewing out lies and falsehood just to please their paymasters to the detriment of truth, living for lies and fallacy..for the interest of their greed and to the expense of the peoples welfare.....know the truth.. and dont decieve urself...#real change....
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by 1Dray(m): 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tlovely:
change to good abi change to evil?....olodo..u want nigeria to remain the way it is under the profane umbrella of a callous party pdp..and when people ask for change u use the bible to twist it... dont be a literal reader of the bible..go and incline ur heart to light and open ur heart to the truth..the "them that ar given to change" as stated by the bible refers to those of unstable character who due to influence by either money, bribe or deceit are given easily to negative change due to greed or ignorance neglecting the reality or truth just as some of ur pdp stooges, who are represented by likes of fani-kayode who are of unstable character and after money is being doled out to them by pdp crooks and goons, they are given to negative change, neglecting the truth and turning a blind eyes to reality,..spewing out lies and falsehood just to please their paymasters to the detriment of truth, living for lies and fallacy..for the interest of their greed and to the expense of the peoples welfare.....know the truth.. and dont decieve urself...#real change....

Keep dulling yourself... Of course silly propaganda won't allow you see. Name one of your Change agent that is of 'stable character'.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by inimes(m): 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
All I know is that going to Church,owning a. Church,founding a Church,belonging to a Church(es),playing key roles in a Church,etc,does not make anyone a christian. No conscious or wilful sinner is a christian. Only those who do the Will of God through Christ are christians. Only those who practice holiness and righteousness through Christ are christians. No sinnner is a christian yet. So,the question is,how do you involve in politics without committing sin consciously? How do you campaign and not offend your oponents? How do you ensure that all your electioneering promises are fulfilled when you get elected into that position or office? How will you use the resources in your office without stealing or looting or misappropriating? Can you wine and dine with the devil and the ungodly and still remain righteous before God? These are the questions you must ask yourself before claiming that it is good for christians to involve in politics. Anyone who does not practice holiness and righteousness through Christ is not a christian; he or she is simply a sinner (1John 3:8-10).

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
1Dray:

Keep dulling yourself... Of course silly propaganda won't allow you see. Name one of your Change agent that is of 'stable character'.
, fashola, buhari, abike dabiri, pat utomi, et a al... name urs, at least one of all those brigand lots in ur stench reeking coven of a flock ....nimrods....the bad writing of the silly group u represent is so glaring in the malnorished condition of the country 4 the past 6-16years,..yet some of u stooges in persons like u, wld still have the shameless temerity to open ur loose bucal-cavity to spew gibberish..and when people speak the truth and call for drastic change,.... u shout "propaganda"... Shameless An@lpokes...i wonder how u guys live with urselves....
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by ugotuf(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vikkie14:
A pastor that go into poltics have already lose the vision of his calling. This bring forward the doubt over his calling. A pastor is called to serve in the kingdom not in politics. The most a pastor can do in politics is to advice and counsel those in Authority. Haba na! Give unto cesaer the things that are cesaer, and give unto God the things that are God says the bible. While mixing the two together? Well, it depends on the kind of pastor Kumuyi is referring to. In this world, there are two types of pastors-- THE BELLY-CALLED and THE GOD-CALLED. Why are they called pastor? Isn't Christ command that they should tend to his sheeps(believers in christ)? Why will a pastor leave his PRIMARY assignment to engage in politics? They are meant to preach to convert souls not to convert someone to a political party. Firstly, it wasn't spoken by Kumuyi himself, but was on his behalf. Secondly, what correlation has a PASTOR with POLITICS? What is a pastor doing in politics?
I dont think the pastor that said it meant that "christian shouldn't engage in politics" but that P A S T O R shouldn't and must not dive into politics. Politics corrupt the mind. We can imagine the e-war ordinary party faithful were engaging themselves on even here on nairaland, now tell me, the damage this will caused for a pastor who dive into politics. 1. He become attracted to earthly things. He will soon become a liar, giving promises upon promises--something they MAY never fulfil. And what does the bible says concerning this. It says, THOU SHALL REDEEM THY VOW. IT'S BETTER THOU DOES NOT VOW, THAN TO VOW AND NOT FULFIL IT. 2. Heavenly things are removed from their heart. They now concentrate on politics than to nourish their spiritual soul. 3. They start offering strange fire on the Altar of God. What do i mean by strange fire? Instead of preaching about the Kingdom of heaven--which is the MAIN purpose of their calling, they now start preaching politics on the Altar. It's then they starts seeing visions upon visions, prophesying upon prophesying that this so so candidate is the Will of God. Well, bible have already stated their punishment: CURSE IS HE THAT SAID THUS SAYS THE LORD, WHEN THE LORD DID NOT SAY SO.
Personally, I dont agree that Pastors(i mean those who are trully called by God) should interfere in politics. Christians can go into politics BUT NOT PASTORS.
NO! Bros. ''TRUE CHRISTIANS, WHICH PASTORS ARE MEANT TO BE CAN NEVER GO INTO POLITICS''
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by ugotuf(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
joeboy03:

If you knew the meaning of christians then you would not infer that David and Solomon were christians.

Clearly, David and Solomon were under the mosaic law, whereas christianity was established by Christ when he visited the earth. The first christian congregation was established by Apostle Paul and other followers of Christ. Christian simply means Christ's follower, therefore all followers of Christ are supposed to follow his steps closely
Perfectly opined.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Abumadea: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
emmasege:
It's a mystery only discernable by spiritual minds & not carnal minds like yours.
U must av misunderstood the bible. I thought Jesus said in the bible that, O ye Isreal, worship your God and my God, that is the first law. Try and read your bible very well.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by 1Dray(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tlovely:
, fashola, buhari, abike dabiri, pat utomi, et a al... name urs, at least one of all those brigand lots in ur stench reeking coven of a flock ....nimrods....the bad writing of the silly group u represent is so glaring in the malnorished condition of the country 4 the past 6-16years,..yet some of u stooges in persons like u, wld still have the shameless temerity to open ur loose bucal-cavity to spew gibberish..and when people speak the truth and call for drastic change,.... u shout "propaganda"... Shameless An@lpokes...i wonder how u guys live with urselves....

All I see is a list of renowned hypocrites! I can't mortgage the future of my unborn kids to your listed set of hypocrites, that cares only about themselves and their family. GEJ has a good mind and he is working. Agriculture is working and set to create over a million jobs for the teeming youths and lots more.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2015
linuxuser:
APC and all their LIES and Hypocratic supporters will not like to hear the truth. If any of one is truely a genuine child of God, I dont say those that goes to church, will be able to relate with what Pastor Kumuyi is saying. And any sincere man be it a politician or their supporters will agree that Pastor Kumuyi will not ordinarily be involved in partisan politics. He may not be perfect, but he will not dable into what some so called pastors will dable into.

Now as a pastor myself, I will not seek any elected post unless I resigned as a pastor first. Osibanjo the other day, was quoted as tweeting the picture of Bonke's rally in Kano as that of his APC party rally. What does that tell you. Pure and delibrate LIES. Does that sound like a devoted Pastor to anyone except the APC supporters? No one can change the Bible no matter who they are and no matter the post they hold. Some people have left the faith years back and are only living on PAST relationship with God. I do not know if Osibanjo is still a genuine child of God but if he is one, he will not delibrately be lieing to Nigerians. If he is doing that, then am afraid he is a LIAR and not a christian though he is claiming or people still consider him as a child of God. I am perfect as a pastor NO. Can anyone be perfect YES. That is what the Bible enjoined to be. God will not demand from us what God knows we can not perform.

If Osibanjo is truly a child of God, what he should have done when it becomes obvious that he lied about the Bonke saga, is to restitute by telling Nigerians that he lied and seek for forgiveness but I doubt he did that. Then where is his integrity. No single politician in Nigeria or else where can always tell the truth which is why participating in politics becomes difficult. Yes the bible did not command us not to participate in politics, but the bible enjoined us not to lie or be yoked with unbelievers. Surely Buhari is one that a child of God should not identify with. It does not matter whether his party or supporters like it or not. People will argue that is it because he is Muslim, not so. Everything he stands for is LIE and nothing more. His party and their financial and moral supporters are the chiefest of LIARS. Is PDP any better not really. Are the politicians in either PDP or APC a saint, NO. This is the essence why a child of God particularly a Pastor will not want to seek polical post in Nigeria especially. Remember what Pastor Bakare said about APC or his party then wanting him to resign an appointment that he did not hold as at the time they gave him a paper to sign? I do not need to repeat same here.

Pastors again are not God even though some people have now equate a pastor to be God. First pastors are human being first and have frailties. Only God does not have a coma but a Pastor should be able to see and know what he is getting into. Osibanjo should tell us that everything he says at his party meetings and rallies repsents nothing but the truth. If he cannot boldly say that before man and God then I doubt his salvation as a child of God not to talk of been a leader of the people of God. So if APC likes it or not Osibanjo represents a deception and nothing more. His APC is the same. LIES and LIES. Someone will say the bible says we should not judge. Yes that is true. I am not judging Osibanjo. Judging him is different from telling the truth even though it may seems judgemental.

Osinbajo corrected and apologized for the picture mistake, don't speak ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 12:44am On Mar 22, 2015
linuxuser:

Deeper Life to correct what? Sorry my friend there is nothing to correct. The truth is the truth, it does not matter if APC and their supporters likes it or not.

DeeperLife doesn't usually heat up the polity or dabble into partisan politics. BTW, it's not pastor Kumuyi that said this according to the misleading OP, it was some man in Delta state. I do hope deeper life formally come clean to publicly reiterate their non-bias.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 12:48am On Mar 22, 2015
linuxuser:

Please stop displaying your perfect ignorance of the Bible. Go and read about Moses again and what Moses represents. Please read Hebrews 11 from 24 to at least 26.
Hebrews 11:24-25New Living Translation (NLT)

24 It was by faith that Moses, when he grew up, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. 25 He chose to share the oppression of God’s people instead of enjoying the fleeting pleasures of sin.

So please dont attempt to equate osibanjo with Moses. Moses determined not to be associated with lies. osibanjo is associating with Coupist Buhari and APC lies. I leave the rest for your consumption. There is nothing to argue about.
Daniel associated with Nebuchadnezzar, Joseph associated with Pharaoh.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 1:04am On Mar 22, 2015
Maximus85:
no one can help us except God. remember, even Jesus, the father of Christianity ran away when they wanted to make him king cos of his wisdom and power. he didn't want anything to affect his soul winning mission. can't say more. God help us all. let's pray for good leaders. let the pastors do their job and politicians do theirs.
Jesus' mission didn't involve being a king. Osinbajo is just one of thousands of rccg pastors, he's not even full time. Jesus is the Savior of the world, the distance and difference is clear.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2015
nifesi01:
Pastor Kumuyi is only telling the Christ followers that knows what they're doing and are always heaven conscious that Politics is not good for them in this country....Jesus was chosen during his time to come n rule over the people but he rejected it because of His mission is not to be their ruler, so if you're following Christ, you'll be distracted with all these things called politics...meanwhile not all so called Christians are Christ followers but just carrying the name. God bless you

Firstly, get your facts right. Pastor Kumuyi didn't say anything, you can re-read the misleading OP. Jesus wasn't an accountant or engineer too, please don't let us be ridiculous.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 1:18am On Mar 22, 2015
hotgunz:
from jona to buhari down to sambo re all unbeliever.... Bible said don't b even yoke wit unbeliever if truly Osinbanjo s a real pastor he will knw beta

You use unbeliever network, buy recharge card printed by unbeliever, from unbeliever. You work 8hours or more with unbeliever and collect money queueing with unbeliever at unbeliever atm in unbeliever bank, riding unbeliever okada with unbeliever neighborhood. You're finished if that is the application of the passage.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 1:34am On Mar 22, 2015
linuxuser:

Sincerely I excuse your ignorance of the Bible and of the things of the spirit. Who annointed Osibanjo for politics? I guess no one. He was ordained as a Pastor not as a politician so if he choose the path of politics, he is surely on his own. Comparing Osibanjo and David is nothing more than comparing the dead and the living. Please read your bible again. We dont need to be going backward and forward about this. I guess your basic understanding of the scripture and that of God is what you have exhibited here so I sincerely pray and hope that you seek God and the things of the spirit not just what a pastor or politician tells you.

Osinbajo is not a full time job pastor like Adeboye or Kumuyi or Oyedepo, or even those jokers Okotie and Bakare. Those are fellows supposedly called into FULL TIME shepherd work as pastor or prophet or teacher or apostle or evangelist. Understand how part time pastors or workers operate in most churches please. Most gainfully employed christians are encouraged and persuaded to join the working team in church in one capacity or the other. As time goes on, they may be appointed to head sections or even parishes. Remember, they are still gainfully employed christians and part time church workers. Osinbajo is a lawyer and a professor of law(a lecturer). He was once appointed as attorney general for lagos state, and was recently APPOINTED as vice presidential candidate. He is free to pursue it, we need better men like him in authority.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 1:40am On Mar 22, 2015
linuxuser:

In adittion sir, the bible says run away from anything that "APPEARS" to be evil. Not evil alone but anything that APPEARS to be evil. APC surely appears to be evil considering their sponsors and their LIES.

Have you run away from money, Nigeria and the earth? These all seem to fit your blanket definition of "appears to be evil". Have you run away from Internet and employers and customer that appears to be evil?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 1:45am On Mar 22, 2015
Josco24685:
Let Christians vote Goodluck(GEJ) nd d so called Muslim vote Buhari(GMB)

Why should christians vote Goodluck, he is not a reflection of Christianity. And we are not looking for christian roads or christian electricity or christian security or christian refineries. We're looking for Patriots and leaders, who can provide good governance.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 1:47am On Mar 22, 2015
Clinton207:
you all know the evil activities that goes with Nigerian politics,so it would be difficult for a Christian to feature in our political system without his faith been compromised.

Difficult but not impossible sir. We need people who can dare to be incorruptible Daniels.
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 1:52am On Mar 22, 2015
ibknaanii:
If u are a constant member of Depperlife u won't be surprise with the headline. Cos it is wat is being preached every now and then. So No. Be 2day Depper Life have been preaching dt even b4 Election

What does the Bible say?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by cjrane: 2:19am On Mar 22, 2015
Like we don't know there are people that think Christians are fighting Muslims who they refer to as Boko Haram.

Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 2:21am On Mar 22, 2015
linuxuser:

Sorry who is that man of God? Is it Osibanjo was delibterately lied by tweeeting a fellow xtrian's rally to say its a rally of his party? is that how to be a man of God? Sorry sir if that is what you mean, Osibanjo is a man of his lieing APC. Please take away God from that. God is not a politician. And by the way sir lieing is not smaller than whatsoever you may term unspeakable things. I asked you, can Osinbajo come openly and declare that before man and God, since he soiled his integrity with the evil politicians, he has lived a xtian life? That everything he did and said at their rallies and meetings are nothing but the truth? That the words he uttered when canvassing for votes are nothing but the truth? I do not want to be a judge here but let us leave that for Osibanjo himself.

Proverbs 18:13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Osinbajo accepted his tweet(re-tweet) was wrong. The crowd in kano was indeed many and in the same magnitude with the picture, anybody can make mistakes. It's impunity and cockiness in error that is a problem.
https://mobile.twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/557541728593674240
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by Image123(m): 2:27am On Mar 22, 2015
ugotuf:

NO! Bros. ''TRUE CHRISTIANS, WHICH PASTORS ARE MEANT TO BE CAN NEVER GO INTO POLITICS''

What chapter and verse of the Bible are you reading this from please?
Re: Don’t Mislead Christians, APC Cautions Deeper Life by hotgunz(m): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2015
Image123:

You use unbeliever network, buy recharge card printed by unbeliever, from unbeliever. You work 8hours or more with unbeliever and collect money queueing with unbeliever at unbeliever atm in unbeliever bank, riding unbeliever okada with unbeliever neighborhood. You're finished if that is the application of the passage.
did I tell u am a born again or a pastor or na me b pastor Osinbanjo ni? Abeg park well jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / Policemen Killed In Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe, Nasarawa Deputy Governor’s Ambush / Nnamdi Kanu’s Appearance And My Apology To The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.