Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 (107180 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (85) (Go Down)

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by goodjackgonebad: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tashaamania:

What are you saying?
So because I didnt go with the crowd makes me his wife?
Abeg make una respect person decision is all I'm trying to say..
I'll say this even if it was someone else that came up with this same decision of his. You think if na my hubby I go gree am partake in the competition? Oniranu oshi undecided
Nonsense husband wey luxanne go marry sef undecided
U dull

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
Closing prayer by Tosyne2much

Now shall we bow down our heads for prayer

Everlasting father we thank you for making this wooing challenge a success, we thank for those who have been wooed, we pray that wooing will never cease in their lives IJN

We also pray for those who looking for future partners, we pray that they shall find one soon IJN

We also pray for our host (Naijaboiy) who took his time to spice up this challenge, we pray that he will never be a charge and bail Lawyer IJN

We also pray for Missyclassic, we pray that you increase her in wisdom and knowledge IJN

We also pray for Farano who has been placing ban and hiding comments, we pray that God will strengthen you to place more ban IJN.. (No ban me oooo, na prayer I dey pray oooo)

For IJN we have prayed.. Amen !!!

Amen and Amen.

Also all monitoring spirits, fake monikers, they will exposed IJN.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by dechandel(f): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingTom:
It is her husband Iceberylin and her Pastor Chimerase2 that have been feeding her with Choco vegetable o grin
Chimerase2
Iceberylin
Ggrin
Kingtom.

Alomo people's club grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I haven't posted my audio and verse yet..
The dude supposed to post for me hasn't come online.. When he does, he would post it with my lyrics.it could be tomorrow

Ok. I couldn't listen to it cause it wants me to register and that's bs
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by mira4u: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
dude, we dont care who da fvck u are and we don't care da fvck abt his opinion
wot we care da fvck abt is d game
if u ask my opinion, dat fvckin slot never existed. kepish
from the records, no ones gives a damn about ur opinion so get the Bleep out of my mention, it wasn't u I quoted btw.

He has every right to follow his conscience and should not be impaled for that.
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by sinizia: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
mirexxx:
there was no need for a competition then!
he already had her in mind!
weird! cry

Exactly!! And he made it known indirectly telling STARSHYNE, "you wasted your effort." angry

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by goodjackgonebad: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

Please know what you are saying before you talk undecided

Dnt go emotional
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by chimerase2: 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingTom:
I told you from day 1 na grin
na lie gringrin
She dn brotherzone u grin
Ipledge:
i know Christopher Columbus naa,I dey cry for my Indian American friends...Na their own Hiltler be that

~ He wasn't a tyrant...
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Truckpusher(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
juianne95:
ur naked balls won't even make a mad woman go wet...nicompoop
I ain't fucckin your public toilet no matter how much dust you kick to ma face .

I'm a cat , you can't force feed me . grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
juianne95:
grin u go grow metu
i dey suspect sey U get two balls btw Ur laps tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by ggrin(f): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
But ggrin is your baby mama?? biko i don't have any business with a semi married man grin grin
baby mama ke

Why evilsangry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dimples192:

Ok. I couldn't listen to it cause it wants me to register and that's bs

• You would be able to listen to mine. Just be patient for the dude.
goodjackgonebad:

U dull

I'm telling you there is a conspiracy
I smell it grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
chimerase2:
choi bad guy gringrin
Guy u too much die grin
So na she wan ban u undecided
Na she o grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by djeezy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
I still insist there are times when its better to ignore all rules tongue. It's his decision, and the only thing everyone owes him is to respect it!!
The organizers of this game should make a stronger rule in the next edition grin grin which would be too hard to break ofcourse..

Tony Tetuila's song comes to mind grin grin.. And about turning up with you, whatever happened to Mirexxx? undecided tongue
Very well then. He made his decision. No more hullabaloo. About turning up mirexx is asleep and tired tonight. So I feel like stretching my bones and show you the shoki syle wink
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by dechandel(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
wristwatch:

Babe, since morning I dey find u like diamond.

Which day u go woo me? wink cheesy
When i divorce Beennkumar grin..
Which isn't gon happen in the next life sef grin

So i dunno when tongue
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Zenith21(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
juianne95:
ur naked balls won't even make a mad woman go wet...nicompoop
omo did dat just come out of ur mouth *drops from palmwine tree* grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tashaamania:

broken bottles dey your head..

Make I warn luxanne first
Hey...I said I'm sorry. Didn't know you'll take it that way

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
Chimerase2
Iceberylin
Ggrin

Alomo people's club grin
Fixed! grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by mirexxx(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
djeezy- despite the showcase of love by rozzay + love thread still chosed me cheesy cos he knew i did my best. he wasn't sentimental. Marie would have wasted her time and energy too
weird and funny! cry
D1ck:
Truckpusher and Chibikwe..... Both of you surprised me!!!

Imagine chibikwe saying he isn't choosing based on the write-ups but who his heart yearns for. This statement is so fvcking stvpid.... I mean what the fvck, you are blatantly telling the other girl to go to hell, you care less about her and her writeup.....

Oh God what the hell is wrong with the both of you....

Truckpusher where is your tough side, why did you turn so fvckingly emotional overnight?

1 Like

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by bqlekan(m): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
KingTom:
Your head dey there! grin
You reject the girl for the male edition? she just dey dash u ban grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Darkrebel666:

• You would be able to listen to mine. Just be patient for the dude.

Ok dnt 4get to mention me pls
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by chimerase2: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
dechandel:
Chimerase2
Iceberylin
Ggrin
Kingtom.

Alomo people's club grin
do u reealise u re talking to a man of god and is against ma mins3 undecided
Darkrebel666:

~ He wasn't a tyrant...
thats what dey believe oo...make I no go into that,make I no attract trouble for myself...In Gej voice *America will know* grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by naijaboiy: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
goodjackgonebad:

Dnt go emotional
I don't want to have a problem with you bro.
You've been finding your way into my business for a while now.

It will be good if you maintain your lane. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by STARSHYNE(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
sinizia:

Exactly!! And he made it known indirectly telling STARSHYNE, "you wasted your effort." angry
i've consoled myself already cry
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by KingTom(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
chimerase2:
na lie gringrin
She dn brotherzone u grin
I know, I say na my those Ijebu winch for my village dey do me strong thing grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by ggrin(f): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
chimerase2:
tank u jare dnt mind him grin
He snatched ggrin from iceberylin grin
who's iceberylinundecided

Ice cream sellerundecided?
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Speakdatruth: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

i don't have a problem with his opinion lady. It's simply for the game to be in good shape.

If everybody decides to be picking all their wooers I bet if you'll still be eager to view this thread.

undecided
am sure u saw my previous quote 2u
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ipledge:
na Morgana spell

~ (in Hermione's Voice) Expecto Patronum.. I break every spell dimple has placed on you in the name of Dumbledore, Gaius and the entire Hogwarts. Amen grin
Re: The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [female Edition] #DAY2 by goodjackgonebad: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dimples192:

I'm telling you there is a conspiracy
I smell it grin

Even the blind can see it
They made it so obvious
Are they kiddin me?
Damn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (85)

See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.