Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? (63817 Views)

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Haba!
Wetin the babe dey find for another man pehnis prior to introduction? ??

Na wa o.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by lebete3000: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
sure,funny enough the fiancee called me yesterday crying on phone,I pretended has if av never heard,she hung the phone immediately,I guess she might be thinking that the best option is to keep it to her self since I haven't heard about,tried calling her back she didn't pick.

That babe nah original player..
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by HOTWATER(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2015
no be only boobs the guy suck ?
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by mahmud0007(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm orady gone [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by 1miccza: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
No time for bullshít. ..t , #toomuchfishintheocean #weareneverevergettingbacktogether. #nospaceinmyheartforcheaters

That's all ,you even forgot to add a full stop
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Aseneshii: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2015
I beg to disagree sir, if he already marry her and caught her in this act, I will advice him to seek for an elders counsel, but before marriage ! there will be no better counsel than to let go.. tell him to take heart, what happen is for good, if not he would have end up with a promiscuous wife.
Rexhenrex:
.forgive her, but marrying her is not the best of idea,if she can cheat while in a relationship,then nothing would stop her from having an extramarital affair when he final marries her.

but it will also be adviceable for him to seek the advice of an elder to advice him maturely. for what an elder sees while sitting if a young man stands on a coconut tree he will never see it.and as for you if he decides to go ahead with the union I see no reason why you shouldn't be there for him.for a friend in need is a friend indeed.

#this hoes rainy loyal.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by lebete3000: 12:12am On Mar 23, 2015
HOTWATER:
no be only boobs the guy suck ?

I wonder oh... cheesy

Wicked guy..oya bring ya babe boobs make I suck
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by freecocoa(f): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2015
What's there to do but kick the cheat to the curb? Some kind questions sef.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by lebete3000: 12:14am On Mar 23, 2015
Aseneshii:
I beg to disagree sir, if he already marry her and caught her in this act, I will advice him to seek for an elders counsel, but before marriage ! there will be no better counsel than to let go.. tell him to take heart, what happen is for good, if not he would have end up with a promiscuous wife.

Elders counsel oshy wo leleyi nso lataro gaan?

Divorce d Oloriburuku somebody danu joor!!! Koni da fun counsel angry

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
Left to me the situation has already sorted itself out,we were four closed friends while in higher institution,you will always find four of us together,we were all in the same department(Civil Engineering)one of us suppose to have his introduction next week thursday at ibadan,yesterday evening,he got the info that their was a particular guy that usually come to visit his fiancee at her shop every evening,after tipping him off yesterday he decided to go along with one of the other guys been that am in lag right now,the door to the shop was half closed and the shop light off,my guy went straight knowing where the switch is and switched it on.....he saw wonders,a guy sucking his fiancee boobs,he wanted to pick a fight but the guy that went with him stoped him,called me and told me what happened,immeiately I told him to quit the shit,and if he refuses he shouldn't expect me at the intro,pls what will would you do in this kind of situation?
i think They are practising their April fool
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by lastpage: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015
When your Parent's Prayers get heard by God and he does "miracle" in your life....... you are still waiting for "Advice" abi?

If only the guy knew the amount of "miracle" God just did to him....... and the kind of LIFE-TIME WAHLA God took of his shoulders.....

He will simply run and not look back! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 12:16am On Mar 23, 2015
EggovinMma:
Haba!
Wetin the babe dey find for another man pehnis prior to introduction? ??

Na wa o.
women and their behaviours nah,nah devil head dey go put the blame last.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Blitz888(m): 12:18am On Mar 23, 2015
steppin:

Bros, your writing skills are so poor.
Are you sure you're a graduate?

Noticed that too but had to look beyond the courier so that i can grasp his mssg..

Life is too short for hesitations... He should consign her memory to the dustbin of history and move on!

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 12:20am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=lebete3000 post=31902910]

That babe nah original player..[/quot. Real player,I don't blame her bro,I only blame my padi.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Th3mmy: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2015
runnazz:
lolz sucking her in the shop.... damn....am just thinking of the wild and crazy sex they have been getting behind your friend sh!!t.. God save us from deceiving b1tchess.If your friend doesn't know what to do by now, only God can save him from the pit he's about to get into

For that kinda shiit to have happened in her shop...the dude surely do Suck* real good wink

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
What's there to do but kick the cheat to the curb? Some kind questions sef.
shame according what I heard this eveining,imagine he told his mum yesterday evening(sunday)
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by freecocoa(f): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
shame according what I heard this eveining,imagine he told his mum yesterday evening(sunday)
Shame on who's part? What does he have to be ashamed of?
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by grandstar(m): 12:27am On Mar 23, 2015
I am surprised you are even asking.

Proverbs 27:12 is very illustrative and I advise he runs for his life.

He that is not faithful with little can not be faithful with much. Just a few days to the introduction! Haba
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by stanisbaratheon: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015
women sef na wa Ooo. tomorrow now she would say it's from her village people
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=lastpage post=31903019]When your Parent's Prayers get heard by God and he does "miracle" in your life....... you are still waiting for "Advice" abi?

If only the guy knew the amount of "miracle" God just did to him....... and the kind of LIFE-TIME WAHLA God took of his shoulders.....

Lastpage![/quote Gbam!before today runs out am sure we would all know where we were heading to.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
women and their behaviours nah,nah devil head dey go put the blame last.

This one no be devil. She is not ready for marriage. Kishina.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by lebete3000: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015
lastpage:
When your Parent's Prayers get heard by God and he does "miracle" in your life....... you are still waiting for "Advice" abi?

Lastpage!

Ewa ban sofun okponu ara eh.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 23, 2015
No point continuing the relationship..
He should sign out with immediate alacrity..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by sheunflexy(m): 12:32am On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Shame on who's part? What does he have to be ashamed of?
family stuff nah,do you think is easy like that after picking a date,though have told him to forget about the girl,I just pray he would listen to advice.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Xano(m): 12:33am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
bro virgin ke?but the fact is that we the friends have made up our minds that we won't attend the intro if he choose to go ahead with it,still waiting for his call this night sha.

Thank you. There's no need to move ahead. It should be cancelled. He should forgive her. After, he should not communicate with her or anyone related to her for any reason. She/her friends/sister should explain the cancellation to her family and kinsmen.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by kubrat(f): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
All these Yoruba babes been kissing and smooching in t shop since 1964 undecided

sorry ehn,gbefila
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Olutola88(m): 12:35am On Mar 23, 2015
I just dey laugh as everybody dey talk WTF! So some ladies still do dis. What is she looking for in the other guy that the Fiancé doesn't have? Bla bla bla

One thing I want u guys to know is that this thing happens everyday and in many relationships(cheating). Every bad girl is a good girl until she's caught. Na who u catch u catch o

I know many ladies that are in so-called serious relationships and still have extra affairs. Na make God just help us

These days, I find it very hard to trust ladies cos I've seen a lot. My eyes don too see

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by pofolo(m): 12:37am On Mar 23, 2015
Your friend na 1 of the over 170 milliom mumumagot we have in dis mumudom call Nigeria.
1. Why shop ?,
Because peeps at her house will query d baddo.
2. Na becos na shop e be say na suckin alone apun, is na home or neutral ground, den na hot straffin.....
3. If your friend forgiv dat girl, hes got complex issue or dat girl na "OSHOALA" ontop pitch, she must b dat good in bedmatics......
4: tell ur friend to tell her make dem shift introduction date to ONLY GOD KNOWS WHEN, and if anybody ask y,make she go n report herself to her papa, broda, mamma, olori ebi....make she come comback com giv ur guy feedback frm wetin all of dem talk.

#learntoretire.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by tellwisdom: 12:38am On Mar 23, 2015
kubrat:

sorry ehn,gbefila

angry angry
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by Devcrib(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Fact quit d shit, der's every tendency d lady wld still wanna do same tingy afta marriage.

Nd has 4 u nt attending d intro, it beta dat way. I wld hv dne same if i had such a brainless friend.

Back 2 d dude he must b actually stupid tryn 2 pick a fite wit d oda guy hv'n fun, him no force d babe na.
Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by freecocoa(f): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
sheunflexy:
family stuff nah,do you think is easy like that after picking a date,though have told him to forget about the girl,I just pray he would listen to advice.
Ha! His family is supposed to be a shoulder for him to lean on, they are even supposed to be empathizing with him, making sure he's okay and not judging him for dating a cheat, except she's been doing it and he was warned but didn't listen, only then can they pull the "I told you so" card but only for a short while, after which they help him move on.

The girl is the loser here, but then, what do I know? Some people enjoy kicking you when you are down.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? by thaoriginator: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
No time for bullshít. ..t , #toomuchfishintheocean #weareneverevergettingbacktogether. #nospaceinmyheartforcheaters
Come, why your yansh come fall go down like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Chinese Lady Holds On To Boyfriend’s Tongue During Break-up Kiss (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.