Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) (30358 Views)

Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands / Lol. Nokia China Phones Now Having Iphone Design (see Photos) / The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks

Was going to buy an infinix zero.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Dygeasy(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2015
Kylez:
They are also used to spy on you by the Chinese government lipsrsealed
And the Chinese government will spy on us why?
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by iphanyiuma(m): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2015
zenith4biz:
'Hidden facts' copy and paste no good............. Repent before it's too late

Anyway
Are you advising me to get Samsung Galaxy 6 or IPhone
The price of each phone would get me a piece of land in Ogun State
Remember the value of land appreciate while phone depreciates
A plot of land in 2015 @ #160k
Samsung Galaxy 6 in 2015 150+
IPhone 6 2015 170k
In 2025
The plot of land would be #5m
Samsung Galaxy 6 #8000
IPhone 6 #10000
Think and spend wisely
Remember vote for GEJ
do you have a plot of land??

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by FEROH: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2015
Take it or leave it, cheap things are more expensive and
cost you more
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by teewai3(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2015
techno phones are as good as any brands

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2015
Dygeasy:

My dear friend....in international relations there is no such things as permanent friendships...only permanent interests.

That's why a few years ago...some Americans were convicted of spying on their country....for Israel.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by nikkyhoney(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2015
I so much live techo phones especially d phantom z
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by deloon(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
missdebs:
chinco is chinco, weda xaome, lenovo, all na chinco
Lenovo is a recognized brand.

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by nikkyhoney(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
I so much love techo phones especially d phantom z

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by VickyRotex(f): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
zenith4biz:

Anyway
IPhone 6 2015 170k
In 2025
Samsung Galaxy 6 #8000
IPhone 6 #10000
Think and spend wisely
Remember vote for GEJ

Correct!!! cool
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
When u say China phones u mean the ones assembled in Nigeria. Cos Samsung and most other 'good and expensive' brands are also from China. Though I don't quite agree with u in all, mainly durability, cos I know some that have lasted very long. Compare to their cheap price, their durability is fair.

Meanwhile the main deal is getting data on it, so u can maximise the efficiency. That's where I come in. You can get cheap Etisalat data if u call 08121254566 now! 250mb for 400, 500mb for 700naira, 750mb for 900naira and 1gig for 1200naira.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2015
Dygeasy:

Top most countries governments are the most dirtiest. They wanna know your next move hence the spy. Lenovo will be in court soon for this same thing
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by okoheemmanuel: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2015
sum1 bought samsung s4 for 70k and leta sold it for 40k and i bought tecno h6 for 18k n i sold it 4 12k, which of d phones do u tink it has higher second hand value @ mr poster?

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Stevegetry(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks for that...but am not thinking of selling it am thinking of gettting another. So forget about durability once I can use extra money of buying iphone 6 for a business and gain more than am spending

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by VickyRotex(f): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2015
horlabiyi:
The only thing GOOD about CHINKO phone is just that you can have 4 of it and start a party

cheesy cheesy Now that's funny

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by onatisi(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2015
kennygee:
The screen for a Samsung S3 is N16,000.

That can buy a good Tecno Android.
do u know how much it costs to replace that “good” tecno screen or charging port?let it get a screen problem or charging port problem then u will know the op is right

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Dreyl(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2015
ggrin:
Chinaandroid ko cotonuandroid ni undecided
fugly tin. undecided

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by oluamid(m): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2015
1 phone for 100k when I can get another with basically the same features for 15k? That's not being smart bro.

Afterall, the minimum wage is just #18,000.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by simplemyk: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2015
Its a matter of choice. U use what u can afford. Some people live in one bedroom flat, while some live in two or three bedroom flats cuz its what they can afford at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2015
onatisi:
do u know how much it costs to replace that “good” tecno screen or charging port?let it get a screen problem or charging port problem then u will know the op is right

I used a Tecno phone for over a year and passed it on to someone who is still enjoying it.

And it served me in the same way a Samsung S3 would.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by godunia(m): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2015
Show me one phone including iPhone that is not made in china.d durability of a gadget depends on d usage n this is not limited to d low end smartphones.i have used galaxy phone before changed d screen at samsung centre n two weeks after was ask to pay another 12k for another screen.i use iPhone 5 but it's not anywhere close to my gionee m3.all of them na china

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Collinz2(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2015
kennygee:
The screen for a Samsung S3 is N16,000.

That can buy a good Tecno Android.
in my area s5 iz 40k jst 4 screen
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by vooks: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Get an iPhone, serving me strong three years and counting.
How many phones have you had in the last 3 years?

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by onatisi(m): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2015
kennygee:

I used a Tecno phone for over a year and passed it on to someone who is still enjoying it.

And it served me in the same way a Samsung S3 would.
look bro ,you still don't get what the op is saying. I use a nokia lumia900 and it is serving me exactly the same way a s4 or any other phone would at least I have no complains. I once had a tecno and it had screen problems ,we couldn't find the screen and eventually the cost of the screen was more than half the phone cost price and we couldn't even get it. Even tecno office in nigeria can't fix most tecno phone problems . But no matter what,you will get samsung phone spare parts likewise blackberry and other well known brands like that. Non availability of china phone spare parts is a great minus for their phones .

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Pecca: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2015
IZZAT ALL?
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by onatisi(m): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Collinz2:
in my area s5 iz 40k jst 4 screen
the issue isn't the cost but the availability,even if it cost 200k that doesn't matter ,the point is it is available . What is the point of buying a phone that u can't get its spare parts easily

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Idiataqueen(f): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
OP u got it wrong my younger bro brought tecno l3 last year january and i also bought htc last year november is still using his why my own htc have gone to meet God
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by miqos02(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2015
@op, u are a liar, I used my techno n3 for more than 18months
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Rexyl(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2015
zenith4biz:

Anyway
IPhone 6 2015 170k
In 2025
Samsung Galaxy 6 #8000
IPhone 6 #10000
Think and spend wisely
Remember vote for GEJ

Correct! Very strong and powerful phone can be damaged or get lost at any time, genuine land in good location increases in value right from the time it is bought.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2015
To me what is phone without the internet. I prefer a 50k tecno to. A 130k galaxy s6 I use d diff to buy data.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Chaiiiiii! Otuoeke village head!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Nigeria Drop Calls To N12 / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] / How To Get 1gb Data For N50 Or 2gb For N100!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.