Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) (30384 Views)

Disadvantages Of Buying Smartphones From New Or Unpopular Mobile Brands / Lol. Nokia China Phones Now Having Iphone Design (see Photos) / The Evolution Of China Phones In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
I hate it when Nigerians are criticizing Chinese products when they can't even produce a chalk. If China wants to produce stuffs that will last 100years they can do it. Those cheap products are for those who can't afford the high end devices. How many people can afford Samsung S5 and iPhone 6?

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Icudkill: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
missdebs:
chinco is chinco, weda xaome, lenovo, all na chinco

Lenovo chinco
U hav no idea wat ure saying..
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Sammyblaq(m): 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
seun001:
Infinix is a French company that makes their phones in China
Apple is an American company that makes their phones in China.....

following from your reasoning, I phones are chinko phones
pls always do your research very well before you post rubbish.
tell'em...
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by efemena22(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dreyl:
I use iphone 5c
d China model?
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Akasha(f): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Honestly this is very berating, ur type is d reason people spend dia skul feels tryna by iphones and samsungs cuz dey dont want people lookin down on dem. Every body knows nothing lasts forever, i have seen samsungs die like china phones and even d said iphone outdates its phones everyyear and if u wany to belong to d said status quo, u av to keep up, using an iphone 4 in d wake of iphone 6 is like using a blackberry bold 2 in d wake of bb passport. I used a tecno phantom A+ for over a year till i gave it up 4 an infinix zero last november and both my infinix and tecno are in great conditions, its not like i dont crave an iphone, i really buh being realistic its not in my reach, maybe wen i start to earn above 250k,i can close eye and buy apple products, but right now dere are priorities biko, dere are childrens school fees to be paid, lands and functional automobiles to be bot, houses to built, rents to be paid, av got to save for these, right now am more dan content with my infinix zero, and its really nice, i actually think it cud compare with s5,my kids handle d fone roughly and its still intact

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Najwal:

And am sure all the millions of pple using it facing thesame problem worldwide fail to read reviews

We aren't making arguments here. This thing isn't new, companies mess up sometimes with some products then they quickly release another to patch it up. Currently, Qualcomm is facing same thing with snapdragon 810.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Akasha(f): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
ollah1:

You made a very big mistake buying the Xperia z. It is a problematic phone thats why Sony released z1 earlier than planned. Next time, read reviews before purchasing a phone
if some1 dznt use it, how wud u see reviews
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Akasha:
if some1 dznt use it, how wud u see reviews

Nigeria isn't part of the markets they launch their phones.

N. B THIS DOESNT APPLY TO CHINESE BRANDS
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Themandator: 2:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chinese phones are not meant to be repaired... Once it develops problem, scrap it.

BTW, once a phones last up to a year, it had done it bit and retirement shouldn't be out of place.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by okon11: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Jimmyo3:
Lolz,what is this one saying...it is not the electricity we consume at homes and offices that will be used to power the cars o...electric cars make use of solar panels inform of the car's roof or highly sophisticated car batteries to power itself.

They are charged at some point
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by kingphilip(m): 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
XBLadez:
You will need extra battery. China phones usually get hot like fever and that drains the power quickly. U have to keep a spare battery just in case, and that's bullshit
have u used both

I can assure u that blackberry batteries die faster than that of android

I've seen people dumping their blackberry and going for android due to battery issues

what can u say about that
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by XBLadez: 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
kingphilip:
have u used both

I can assure u that blackberry batteries die faster than that of android

I've seen people dumping their blackberry and going for android due to battery issues

what can u say about that
Oga, that's not true. I've used both android and blackberry and the difference is clear. Androids are better off in graphics, games and other application but in terms of battery, blackberry beats them hands down. You may be unlucky to get a bad bb battery but if we compare them new to new, blackberry wins
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
XBLadez:

Oga, that's not true. I've used both android and blackberry and the difference is clear. Androids are better off in graphics, games and other application but in terms of battery, blackberry beats them hands down. You may be unlucky to get a bad bb battery but if we compare them new to new, blackberry wins
Which blackberry model are you referring to?
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by XBLadez: 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by XBLadez: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

The best in terms of battery conservation is curve 2 based on the fact that it doesn't carry much application; followed by curve 3 etc. But all in all, blackberry battery lasts longer than android's. Why u may think otherwise is because most people prefer buying London used
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by CashdownNG: 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ontarget:
I hate it when Nigerians are criticizing Chinese products when they can't even produce a chalk. If China wants to produce stuffs that will last 100years they can do it. Those cheap products are for those who can't afford the high end devices. How many people can afford Samsung S5 and iPhone 6?

oga calm down... I created the topic after realising that most people complain of such China droids when things go south.. especially developers.. kindly look at the article and spot what I'm talking about.. Instagram, Facebook etc is not heavy usage oo..
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by CashdownNG: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
@All

i created this topic to give a little insight on China droids not to criticize them but to open some healthy output from experienced users.. some people here are frustrated by their life status and are complaining "how many people can afford an S5 etc.."

look even in the US people buy Chinese phones perhaps not as much as we do but let's be objective with forum discussions because from what I've seen here it's easy to see why we have a President we have as people in this country reason majorly with undue sentiments..
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
XBLadez:

The best in terms of battery conservation is curve 2 based on the fact that it doesn't carry much application; followed by curve 3 etc. But all in all, blackberry battery lasts longer than android's. Why u may think otherwise is because most people prefer buying London used
It's all false brother.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by XBLadez: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

It's all false brother.
Oya explain
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by holysaint1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
kennygee:
The screen for a Samsung S3 is N16,000.

That can buy a good Tecno Android.

pliz any idea bout S2... ??
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Martini101(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Gionee M2 and M3. The best phone you can think of.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
XBLadez:

Oya explain
Blackberry bolds and curves are known for poor battery capacity and retention. The best among the series is Curve 7. And even at that it's poor compared to most androids. Except you are using a very poor quality Android, all gionee, lenovo, Elephones, etc phones have better battery capacity than blackberry curve and bold series for example.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Collinz2(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
XBLadez:

use galaxy s5 (i mean real s5 na 30k t6 60k s5) u wil see android has better battery than blackberry.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by kingphilip(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
XBLadez:

how many hours does yours last on heavy usage before the battery runs down
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by XBLadez: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
kingphilip:
how many hours does yours last on heavy usage before the battery runs down
I'm using Q5 now, and it lasts up to 8 hours if I use it consistently with all the application running.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by InZA: 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
I think it all depends on your need for a phone in the first place...... Personally I've fallen in love with these so called "chincko" phones(except technology and infinix). I got my present Gionee M2 phone when I was in a state that had next to no power supply. I tried my hands on that phone and believe you me it's been a super awesome experience... I'm still using it till date and I'm still loving it.

Like I said, it depends on what you want to use the phone for and also if the phone has the features you want, the next phone I'm planning to get is a "chinko" phone called "1+one".... This phone sold for 70k the last time I checked, so you see its not necessarily about getting a chinko phone because it's cheap. It's about getting what truly pleases you chinko or not. I personally detest iPhone and everything apple, not because of the price tag but because of their compatibility issues.

So it isn't always about price. Many times its about personal preference

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by adem188: 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
The screen of my Lumia 925 is # 25k .......imagine!!
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by moststylish(m): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
missdebs:
chinco is chinco, weda xaome, lenovo, all na chinco
wat is this one saying
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
moststylish:
wat is this one saying
The guy doesn't know what he is saying.
Those companies are currently competing with Samsung and bigger than Sony, HTC, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by DrPhilABd: 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
deloon:

Lenovo is a recognized brand.
Lenovo products are even sold largely in the US... I think its an American company wit its factory in China jux lyk other big manufacturers.
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by DrPhilABd: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
sandrahnaub:
nd who are you dat I can't question *spits on his feet * *walks out*
Lol... Dis gurl lyk quarrel pass fight
Re: Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) by DrPhilABd: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Akasha:
Honestly this is very berating, ur type is d reason people spend dia skul feels tryna by iphones and samsungs cuz dey dont want people lookin down on dem. Every body knows nothing lasts forever, i have seen samsungs die like china phones and even d said iphone outdates its phones everyyear and if u wany to belong to d said status quo, u av to keep up, using an iphone 4 in d wake of iphone 6 is like using a blackberry bold 2 in d wake of bb passport. I used a tecno phantom A+ for over a year till i gave it up 4 an infinix zero last november and both my infinix and tecno are in great conditions, its not like i dont crave an iphone, i really buh being realistic its not in my reach, maybe wen i start to earn above 250k,i can close eye and buy apple products, but right now dere are priorities biko, dere are childrens school fees to be paid, lands and functional automobiles to be bot, houses to built, rents to be paid, av got to save for these, right now am more dan content with my infinix zero, and its really nice, i actually think it cud compare with s5,my kids handle d fone roughly and its still intact
You are wise and very Sincere... Thumbs Up for speaking the truth jhur.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does It Make Sense Buying An Iphone / I Accidentally Sent Airtime To A Wrong Number / How Do I Block An Incoming Call On Nokia Touchlight/mtn Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.