Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court (20591 Views)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by UnknownT: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
I mistakenly booked this space thinking that the street number (39) was the wife's age(wanted to ask if the wife married at 13 since the marriage is 26 years) but later read it well. Since I have booked the space already all I can say is be security conscious as you go out to vote this saturday, INEC extended some people's lives by 6weeks with the election postponement, may we never be part of the 'statistics' that will be recorded. AMEN!!!!!!
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by leofab(f): 4:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
I made it
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by mulattoclaro(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
What? A woman slapping a man? That man isn't worthy to be called a man. He should have beaten that woman black and blue. In her next life she will raise her hand to hit a man ever again. Does she think it's easy being a man? A man isn't just the head of a family but rather the center of the family's world. God knows I will so beat any woman who raises her hands towards me. I will apologize later but beat her black and blue.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol marriage no easy o cheesy
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by folamog(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Your wife slap you three times! 1,2,3! and you dey talk am outside! Smh!

2 Likes

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Marlicque: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mr Jimoh you don try o! She's NOT cooking for you for 20years!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked U deserve an Oscar award for patience!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmmmm.......Things are happening shocked
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by mulattoclaro(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Must you show how foolish you are wherever you go? Don't you have shame? The fact nairaland is a faceless forum is it enough to show how dumb you are?
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Islie: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
GentleToks:

There are load of guys like that around here in UK as well as US....

Its acceptable there...... But our culture and tradition doesn't make a it acceptable here....

The woman must have used his head to do strong thing for him to realised just after 20years

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by bid4rich(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
What God has joined together, let no court put asunder. Except if its not God that joined them together sha o
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by AsanwaKC(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
hmmmmm..
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Owliver(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Rose2014 pls come read oh.

2 Likes

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
she is nt a witch, not a hoe n nt a bad woman but what is she sorry for?

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by fredoooooo: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
coded01:
shocked shocked grin grin

Fredoooooo you should be very careful with mukina2... grin
her carpenter no fit use teeth comot nails na cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by lilmax(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
delishpot:
One sided story. Why una no carry the womans own side? Is it because its a man complaining?
will you ever say the same if its reversed?

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by lilmax(m): 5:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Smh,i hate weak men

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
VickyRotex:
Juju at work...

No doubt undecided

that I can agree with you with all the atrocities the woman did commit and she just have to say.....

She does not care for me, she stopped cooking
for me 20 years ago. I have tried to manage her
but I have realised that she cannot change.
“She comes home late every night and does not
listen to me. At every slight opportunity, she
abused me. She is adulterous. At times, she
won’t come home for a week and her phone
number was never available. I heard she is having
an affair with a tout in the garage where she sells
her wares.

am sorry and agreeing to all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by gbeseun(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oloshi somebody
And she dey plead for forgiveness,God punish u
Court oya dissolve d marriage sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by 5minsmadness: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
allanphash7:
And u dnt even bother throwing back 3 punch and a kick?

Aye e ti baje
Why? So they will call him a beast?

"Any man that hits a woman for any reason is a beast ".
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
for 20years she had the man under her spell

now the charm is broken and the man is set loose
WoWshocked

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by coded01: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
fredoooooo:

her carpenter no fit use teeth comot nails na cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by 5minsmadness: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
Rose2014 pls come read oh.
grin

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by redcliff: 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls cool

Lol.. you think you can tolerate a foreign girl?
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by GentleToks(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Islie:

Its acceptable there...... But our culture and tradition doesn't make a it acceptable here....

The woman must have used his head to do strong thing for him to realised just after 20years

Abomination anywhere!!!!! It's not acceptable here either but some supposed married men turned sisi men are giving all these so called 21st century ladies (turned men) a platform to send men to kitchen to do the cooking

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
What's with all the hidden posts?

If I'm the man, even if the court refuses to dissolve the marriage, I will waka out of the Union with my two legs alive.

This one he don dey receive threat.
Next thing he will be on one front page as a dead man.

Life has not duplicate o.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Seriously is there a deliberate policy in the press media to present Nigerian women as violent?.

We know violent women exist in all societies, but why is it that all these type of stories never fail to make the headlines these days.

2 Likes

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Applaner: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
so!!!!

wat shld we do?

we no b court nah
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by englishmart(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
dre11:

This phrase looks like the wife is guilty of all the charges that the husband must have counted on her.........
Because why would you say am sorry if not guilty
who I wan come ask now wey you dey ask me? cheesy
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Islie: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
GentleToks:

Abomination anywhere!!!!! It's not acceptable here either but some supposed married men turned sisi men are giving all these so called 21st century ladies (turned men) a platform to send men to kitchen to do the cooking

And the soo called lady will keep eating the mans meal without her cooking or sharing the kitchen duties half just because she works late or something......

Me and my loves ones will never be part of that
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Islie: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
softapple:
she is nt a witch, not a hoe n nt a bad woman but what is she sorry for?

Let me say

Sorry because her juju failed hergrin

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by tunnary(m): 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
woman raise hand slap me? Heaven go fall come down dat day. It means our union don dissolve be dat. husband tak slap frm wife? abomination

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Is It Legal for me To Marry My Cousin? / "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.