Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court (20590 Views)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Owliver:
Rose2014 pls come read oh.

gringrin

You go wake her up
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Missmossy(f): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Chai! The woman is indeed a threat to the existence of this man and as such,she should be given the divorce she deserves. Such a heartless woman slapping her husband and denying him of his meals!

The man must have gone through a lot in her hands. He really suffered grin Oma se ooo.

3 Likes

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Owliver(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
dre11:

gringrin

You go wake her up
You know she na female activist. I want make she see this one so in case if opposite happen we go even wink CC: Rose2014

2 Likes

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Dragonking: 6:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
delishpot:
One sided story. Why una no carry the womans own side? Is it because its a man complaining?

sharraaapp there..if it was the woman that complained about being slapped, you would have called the man a beast without hearing his own part of the story..nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by sacora(f): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
kennygee:
When a man marries a man.

grin
hmmm.........so true
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by FitnessNigeria: 7:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
nnafather:
If anyone goes with the trend of current marriages...we shall not be inspired to get married in this life again. A man will be happy and full of life, piam, like a hawk, a woman will enter his life and spoils it. That's how they parade around in talons and clevages looking for whom to devour. MUST WE GET MARRIED for goodness' sake?

Nna mehn, I dey wonder oo. A woman will be so angelic until you take her to the alter, you will start wondering if she's still the same person you dated for 3yrs.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Bowaley17(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nigerian wife are so rude and wicked... If any woman tries that with me, 3slaps = 3months vacation,before i decide wah to do with her destiny....
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by delishpot: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dragonking:

sharraaapp there..if it was the woman that complained about being slapped, you would have called the man a beast without hearing his own part of the story..nonsense!!!

All this vex ontop say? shocked shocked. Na wa o. Frustration full naija o.
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by sweetlaw: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
nnafather:
If anyone goes with the trend of current marriages...we shall not be inspired to get married in this life again. A man will be happy and full of life, piam, like a hawk, a woman will enter his life and spoils it. That's how they parade around in talons and clevages looking for whom to devour. MUST WE GET MARRIED for goodness' sake?
i wish we just stay single walahi............mind u, its on both sids

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by delishpot: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
lilmax:
will you ever say the same if its reversed?

Yes. I will. if only the woman complains I will ask for the mans side of the story.
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by delishpot: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bowaley17:
Nigerian wife are so rude and wicked... If any woman tries that with me, 3slaps = 3months vacation,before i decide wah to do with her destiny....

Before the vacation give her 3 slaps in return wink. if not, she may have 4 waiting for you when you return. So give uer 3 back and she will not have mind to slap you again.
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

Nna mehn, I dey wonder oo. A woman will be so angelic until you take her to the alter, you will start wondering if she's still the same person you dated for 3yrs.

I'm telling u...women are mysteries.
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Bowaley17(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
delishpot:

Before the vacation give her 3 slaps in return wink. if not, she may have 4 waiting for you when you return. So give uer 3 back and she will not have mind to slap you again.
well said... U don talk am finish...
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
sweetlaw:
i wish we just stay single walahi............mind u, its on both sids

You are right...but more on the women's side.
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by habjid(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Woman problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by lilmax(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
delishpot:

Yes. I will. if only the woman complains I will ask for the mans side of the story.
if i hear,like i have not seen your previous posts on topics like this
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by delishpot: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
lilmax:
if i hear,like i have not seen your previous posts on topics like this

I make commebts mainly on instances of abuse or if for sure the man abused the woman or he hores around town while his woman is at home waiting for him. I nevEr conclude on a one sided story.
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by 400billionman: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
dre11:

This phrase looks like the wife is guilty of all the charges that the husband must have counted on her.........
Because why would you say am sorry if not guilty

Women for you.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Cwaya(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Amefrica:
Ghen ghen!!! See gobe...

Lol cheesy

Happy Birthday Man !! cool
Wish you da best!!

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cwaya:

Lol cheesy

Happy Birthday Man !! cool
Wish you da best!!

Haha Oga nla! Thanks so much cheesy
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Malawian(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Solomon009:
Mr jimoh is obviously the wife ,vice versa
abi o. yoruba males usually wear the skirt at home, grin grin
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Dragonking: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
delishpot:

All this vex ontop say? shocked shocked. Na wa o. Frustration full naija o.

make I no vex so that u can kill ur bf abi? grin

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by freecocoa(f): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whatever made him wait this long.
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by TRIPPLEAB(m): 9:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
nnafather:
my broda I tire o
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by poshchemmmy: 3:38am On Mar 24, 2015
nnafather:
. Marriage is a good thing inspired by God to help us fulfill our purpose &enjoy life to its fullest only wen we prayerfully search 4 the right partner
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 6:03am On Mar 24, 2015
400billionman:

Women for you.

Never tries to understand them
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 6:05am On Mar 24, 2015
freecocoa:
Whatever made him wait this long.

Because her spell on him was so strong until the scales fall before he did realised what is happeninggringrin
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by ArcToyin(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2015
nnafather:
yes oo. Most especially because of sexual urge.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by jeevyww(m): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Woged2005:
How people start out as best friends and marriage turns them into worst enemies baffles me. What is the cause? - fake love, love for money and materialism and desperation to be married to just anything blinds most people to the reality of living together under the same roof with the same person with his/her personal weakness yet vowing to make love only to him/her despite how his/her body turns out after 10 years.

When you take what does not belong to you by hook and crook, it's difficult to enjoy it.

Please say No to LOVE = MONEY. it's leading. to divorces, kids growing up in broken homes, and homicides (men killing their wives).

Love is not equal to money and gifts. It's a genuine felling for someone without material gains. Re-orientate your children today to be less vain and start believing in love

I think that should go to mothers they are mostly the ones who hiss and and taunt their daughters if they bring home a guy with potentials...what they tell their daughters is open your eyes ooo and of cos our girls dont disappoint

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Missmossy:
Chai! The woman is indeed a threat to the existence of this man and as such,she should be given the divorce she deserves. Such a heartless woman slapping her husband and denying him of his meals!

The man must have gone through a lot in her hands. He really suffered grin Oma se ooo.

that's what we called
suffering and smilinggrin
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
What sort of wife is this? I am sure he had better ladies to choose from before ending up with this woman.
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Rose2014: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Owliver:
Rose2014 pls come read oh.
Lol@Rose come n read o

I thought you guys were supporting saying that ladies deserved beating(twice a day cheesy) cos they drive men over their limit. Why don't we apply the same logic here? I'm thinking maybe this man deserved the slap too. He may have insulted her cheesy to attract the 3 slap

I greet u sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / Is It Legal for me To Marry My Cousin? / "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.