Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) (6257 Views)

Wats Ur Rship Status Ryt Now!....no Lies / Strictly For Females!!! What Would You Do??? ( PICTURE ) / Ladies No Lies ...what Are You Going To Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by bammy777(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
I will slot my atm into d machine. And let her know stealing like diz cuz lead to *APE
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by kellyJames5(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
immortalvoices:
She is/was not stealing...

She was sent to tempt me...and knowing her mission, I will ridicule her!!!

....,.I hear voices.....
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
I wud simply walk up to her and say excuse me ma did u loose sth, then wen I hear her reply, I wud say I wudnt like to cause a scene her but can u pls drop whatever u took from dz car without my knowledge nd leave dz place... Thank u. smiley smiley
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by OKNkanu(m): 12:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Orijin101:
Grab her from the backside and drag her inside my room for interrogation
Exactly
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 24, 2015
GinaKing:
Bcoz m a lady and m dfntly jelas of her beautiful, i wud shout and bit her up for stealing frm my car.bt if i wer a guy,i wud b calm and invite her inside my house so dat she can steal anything she wants while m looking at her with puppy eyes,den possible get her number and ask her out
You obviously have no idea of how guys think.
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Have you guys considered that if you try any 'moves' she might go hysterical and draw attention while claiming that you are in fact, the evil person who is trying to 'rape' her?
And that due to the double standards nowadays, people would totally believe her?
Therefore, I advice that the best course of action is to calmly ask her to leave and drop whatever she stole.

#myopinion.
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by GinaKing: 4:26am On Mar 24, 2015
Teempakguy:

You obviously have no idea of how guys think.

enlighten me
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 24, 2015
GinaKing:

enlighten me
Guys don't ask girls like this out. She's cheap. We either Bleep her, or we send her away in disgust.
We're not that brainless.

1 Like

Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by ipleddge: 4:58am On Mar 24, 2015
I will take advantage of her,threaten her...I know she go off cloth herself
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by GinaKing: 5:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Teempakguy:

Guys don't ask girls like this out. She's cheap. We either Bleep her, or we send her away in disgust.
We're not that brainless.

lol oh okay.i hear ya
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by khiaa(f): 6:23am On Mar 24, 2015
GinaKing:
Bcoz m a lady and m dfntly jelas of her beautiful, i wud shout and bit her up for stealing frm my car.bt if i wer a guy,i wud b calm and invite her inside my house so dat she can steal anything she wants while m looking at her with puppy eyes,den possible get her number and ask her out

How can you know if she is beautiful when you can't even see her face?
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by immortalvoices(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2015
kellyJames5:

....,.I hear voices.....

KellyJames5....

Ur quote above is my "catch phrase" you really knew me beyond Nairaland

I Greet you my brother
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by GinaKing: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

How can you know if she is beautiful when you can't even see her face?

girl dis lady has a beautiful body.i love her body
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by khiaa(f): 6:42am On Mar 24, 2015
GinaKing:

girl dis lady has a beautiful body.i love her body

Where? All I see is fat thighs average butt.
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by ggrin(f): 6:43am On Mar 24, 2015
immortalvoices:

I no jost whot will scared yougrin

Kingtom!!!
person wey em don ban for here tongue
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by GinaKing: 6:44am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

Where? All I see is fat thighs average butt.

lol different strokes for different folks honey. I cant force u to see wat i see.u have yo right to choice
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by UnknownT: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2015
A 1"x12" plank I will use on that her well positioned a.ss
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by khiaa(f): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2015
GinaKing:

lol different strokes for different folks honey. I cant force u to see wat i see.u have yo right to choice

I agree. grin
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by GinaKing: 6:51am On Mar 24, 2015
khiaa:

I agree. grin

hehheheh lol yah neh, we found an amicable solution hey? And most of the time ppl wud expect ladies to disagree and fight forever,over a simple small thing.this is wat i call growth. Woman r growing up ooo
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Youngpo413: 6:53am On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I will just slot in my joystick from behind cool
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by khiaa(f): 6:55am On Mar 24, 2015
GinaKing:

hehheheh lol yah neh, we found an amicable solution hey? And most of the time ppl wud expect ladies to disagree and fight forever,over a simple small thing.this is wat i call growth. Woman r growing up ooo

lol grin grin It's because we are grown folks.
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by GinaKing: 7:08am On Mar 24, 2015
smiley wink
khiaa:

hhehee yep cool
khiaa:

hhehee yep
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by cricifixo: 7:32am On Mar 24, 2015
even as she bent like dat, i'll close d trunk cover on her & fv.ck her silly grin
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by EmmySparky(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2015
My john thomas would do the punishing not me
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by marymaria(f): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2015
call the police of course
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by LewisO: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2015
tosyne2much:
I will just slot in my joystick from behind cool
lipsrsealed
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by onuwaje(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2015
I go stand like cr7 when wan take free kick.. den tip toe like Roberto Carlos when wan take free kick.. then d kind kick she go receive for yansh... o lord!!! on yansh must fall! undecided
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Ah wood jus stat lickn ah yansh angry
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by chimoskyg(m): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Conilingus straight
She can never resist
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by williamspaul22(m): 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
I will tell her to steal anytyn she wants I dnt mind. As far as she keeps bending dwn like dat. I dnt mind throwing my phone on d ground so she can steal it too. tongue
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by kellyJames5(m): 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
immortalvoices:

KellyJames5....

Ur quote above is my "catch phrase" you really knew me beyond Nairaland

I Greet you my brother

The quote is really 'catchy' me likey!

Twuale guy!!!
Re: No Lies !!! What Would You Do ? (picture) by sacora(f): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Vivly:
So because she has extra fat behind, she shouldn't be punished when she steals?
Man shall not live by a$s alone.
Kai......jealous vivly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Masturbation Before It Stops You / Man And Woman Seen Fighting Seriously Inside Dirty Gutter In Lagos / See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.