Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture (8695 Views)

New Trend Of Girls Bending Legs On Photograph / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life / Why Are Nigerian Girls Fair In The Face But Black In Their Leg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by VickyRotex(f): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2015
As for the babe, it's reflex action... She's used to it... cheesy

I dont bend my legs, I cross them grin grin grin
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Justeenaleo(f): 11:17am On Mar 24, 2015
dopeJemi:

I guess you didn't see where I stated 'a passport photograph' and not the normal full view photograph and if you did see where I stated 'passport' and still defend it, the you need the examining not me
The pass port thing is hard to believe,its a lie.
Bye#
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Justeenaleo(f): 11:19am On Mar 24, 2015
djeezy:
If I hear. So pouting mouths like imbeciles in your own opinion is having fun? Btw did you notice the legs?
There are various ways of having fun, you must not like all.
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by AsanwaKC(f): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2015
it's alright
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by PunkyOh(f): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2015
Lolz. This is an issue with girls everywhere. The answer/secret behind it is more weirder than you think.

Take a look at the picture below & look at the leg shape on the 2nd diagram- it's bowlegs!! I've not met one lady who doesn't think she has a mild form of bowlegs in her mind because ladies with real bowlegs often look good/sexy, especially when wearing jeans.

Here we call them "Brackets" because of their bracket shape & you'll often hear ladies accuse other ladies of "faking brackets". Indeed they fake them! Hahaha.

There you go! Now you know the mystery behind all the crazy leg bending. Crazy isn't it?

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by dopeJemi: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:

The pass port thing is hard to believe,its a lie.
Bye#

I wouldn't just make up stories for fun.. I'm serious minded

Cheers
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by jaybee3(m): 11:48am On Mar 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:

There are various ways of having fun, you must not like all.
I'm here to learn wink
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by balaclava: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dts wht i'm talking about

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Justeenaleo(f): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
jaybee3:

I'm here to learn wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now I'm reading this wrong sad
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Now I'm reading this wrong sad
This na learning platform na
no be so
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by ARareGem(f): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
LOL. I have to say the scenario of the original post is a funny one. I hvnt taken much notice of the leg-bending trend though. The one I cannot stand is the poshing trend. It thoroughly irritates me to have your blood-coated baloon lips all over my screen!

Most Nigerian females lack originality it's so sad.

1 Like

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Gofwane(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]All you guys always coming to nairaland to bash our women should please cut them some slacks. These girls go through a lot just to stay cute and attractive for we men, yet all they get is insults or malignant remarks in return for all their efforts. They do make-up, you lots criticise them for not being natural. they go natural, the same ungrateful guys would be the first to be in their faces for looking too manly or losing their feminine touch.

They stand straight and take pictures, they are bashed for being too masculine and taking pictures like men, they pout or bend their legs in an effort to look cute, na still wahala dem go still get their.

Na because of these extreme online bashing women face every day from men dey make them dey bleach, hereby killing their skin cells . In an effort to always look attractive for us, some of them go under the knife to get boobs job, butt injection and some other dangerous surgical operations. Because of us they would stay hours in a saloon with machines blowing hot air in their brain just so you satisfy us yet na reprisals upon reprisals dem dey get in return.

It really is a tough world being a woman in this world. angry

FriedPlantain

[/b]
woman wrapper!

2 Likes

Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Justeenaleo(f): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
jaybee3:

This na learning platform na
no be so
Na so na
Lol
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by obinna311(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
ivyT:
Its just lyk an involuntary action u know' na shakarathngs
Nothing lyk involuntary in dis case...nw it has come to involuntary when taking pictures...dem suppose carry girls wey do dat tin to sele make dem baf all of dem for seven days and seven nights
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:
[b]All you guys always coming to nairaland to bash our women should please cut them some slacks. These girls go through a lot just to stay cute and attractive for we men, yet all they get is insults or malignant remarks in return for all their efforts. They do make-up, you lots criticise them for not being natural. they go natural, the same ungrateful guys would be the first to be in their faces for looking too manly or losing their feminine touch.

They stand straight and take pictures, they are bashed for being too masculine and taking pictures like men, they pout or bend their legs in an effort to look cute, na still wahala dem go still get their.

Na because of these extreme online bashing women face every day from men dey make them dey bleach, hereby killing their skin cells . In an effort to always look attractive for us, some of them go under the knife to get boobs job, butt injection and some other dangerous surgical operations. Because of us they would stay hours in a saloon with machines blowing hot air in their brain just so you satisfy us yet na reprisals upon reprisals dem dey get in return.

FriedPlantain

[/b]
Who send dem?
Dem won kill diaselve?
Abeg leave dem, make dem die na...!!!
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Vikky014(f): 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
FriedPlantain:

FriedPlantain

[/b]
This is funny bt the truth
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by Vikky014(f): 6:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
balaclava:
Dts wht i'm talking about
hahahahaha. dt.girls posing though grin
Re: Girls And Their Leg Bending Posture by kuljoe4: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
One Word FISH BRAIN. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) / Nigerians Slut-Shame Instagram Slay Mama For Baring Her Massive Boobs (Photos) / Share Your Anal Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.