Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,031 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. (30098 Views)

Court Okays Suit Seeking Amaechi And Onu’s Arrest, Sacking / Saraki’s CCT Trial Adjourned To October 21 / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Riodiao(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
J
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by marinxxx(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
i dont want buhari to win but a law suit is very much out of the question if u want one nigeria please lets forget xuit and get to the polls.....unrelated news follow me tweet @i_am_marinx
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by olas24u(f): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
IVORY2009:

Only time will tell, do you hv a PVC, I doubt so... Will u be coming down to 9ja to vote? cheesy

My PVC is with me ,the whole of iruland is Buhari.we will be partying after the elections
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by adeoladele(m): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
BY BUNMI AWOYEMI

A MUST WATCH VIDEO

FLOOD SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THIS VIDEO SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD CAN KNOW THE TRUE CHARACTER OF HIS EXCELLENCY, PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

BBC'S ABUJA CORRESPONDENT WILL ROSS IN THIS INTERVIEW OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN INADVERTENTLY EXPOSED HIM AS A CONFUSED INCOHERENT INARTICULATE AND CORRUPT PRESIDENT UNWORTHY OF REELECTION AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

GEJ cannot account for N4.34 trillion out of N4.4 trillion budgeted for defense in 5 years

At his first campaign rally in Lagos, he promised to expose all past Presidents who he claimed failed to equip the army. I believe that formed the basis of WILL ROSS' question on past leaders failing to equip the army. In this interview he could not expose them. The same man that claimed General Muhammadu Buhari did not buy a single military hard ware or ammunition when he was Head of State now refused to expose the same Buhari and others he had accused before. The reason he could not is not far fetched. We the army of Buhari volunteers had exposed the fact that Buhari spent close to $1b on the equipping of the armed forces in 20 short months when he was Head of State, whereas GEJ had spent around $360m on military hardware in 5 years as President. What this means is that out of N4.4 trillion naira budgeted for defense in the last 5 years GEJ could not account for N4.34 trillion. Even the N66 billion naira he spent in 5 years was spent on outdated tokunbo military hardware that other nations had discarded. The subsequent spending from the additional $1b approved by the NASS was a collosal waste. In an exclusive investigative report by Sahara Reporters backed by leaked invoices from the ministry of defense it was revealed that GEJ awarded himself and his cronies a $500 million contract which could have been used to purchase 40 units of modern US military weaponized attack helicopters instead what was purchased was just 6 helicopters which were not equipped with weapons to fight in modern warfare. Almost all the helicopters have either been grounded or have crashed because they are a mismatch for the purposes for which the military needed them. Your guess is as good as mine where the dollar and naira rain is coming from.

Could you have imagined this degree of ridicule from BBC's WILL ROSS and the international community occasioned by clueless and corrupt leadership? He questioned how a nation could say it had no proper equipment to defend its territorial integrity since the civil war. Can you imagine a President saying Nigeria last equipped its military in the 60s during the civil war? This man will stop at nothing to ridicule this country. The clueless one forgot that the same military he is rediculing helped Liberia, Sierra Leone, Mali, Congo, Sudan and Chad end civil wars. The same army defeated the Mataisene sect during Buhari's regime and the same army ended the Nigerian Taliban insurgency. Unlike his predecessors GEJ allowed a school boy or ragtag army of insurgents that he could have crushed within days to become more and more sophisticated because he needed that state of affairs to justify a huge defense budget that created a big looting pot for him and his cronies. As the insurgency grew he could get larger defense budgets every year that increased what he could loot. Now he wants to use 6 weeks to dislodge the insurgents he could not defeat in over 5 years because he wants to come across as strong on security 6 weeks to a major election. When he grew increasingly angry with Will Ross, Will reminded him that over 13,000 people had died and that could not be wished away because he had suddenly woken up to his responsibilities as Commander-in-Chief. Every action of his is political. The other day he visited Mubi, Adamawa State, for the 1st time in 5 years because of election. He took photographs as usual. That was the essence of his visit. Some weeks ago he visited Maiduguri, Borno State for the 1st time in 5 years and took pictures with allegedly wounded soldiers on brand new hospital beds and brand new bed sheets without any signs of injury on them. GEJ lacks the capacity to show compassion. He is luciferic and satanic in and out. He is a chamelionic deadly fox.Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Fellow Nigerians if you love your lives and you want a better future for yourselves and your children, do all you can to get your PVCs and vote out GEJ in 7 days time. Free yourselves from this wicked and satanic regime. Don't be fooled twice because if you allow that to happen the shame is yours not Jonathan's.

THIS VIDEO IS COURTESY OF THE BBC.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by skentelelady(f): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
steppin:

The God that appointed your GMB is a fake god.

My God id not a small letter g but the CAPITAL G

And there is only one CAP G God and HE is my God

cool cheesy
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by unite4real: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
was it not the same INEC that cleared him to contest in 2011? now that his popularity has surpassed expectation, the opposition (PDP) is now seeking to disqualify him.

sai Buhari.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by IVORY2009(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
olas24u:

My PVC is with me ,the whole of iruland is Buhari.we will be partying after the elections

Thats if Buhari would win, anyway is a 50/50 chances for both parties.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
hardbody:

Bros you started correctly and then missed it again. The status quo is that GEJ is and remains in power till that substantive matter is resolved. The alternative will amount to a possibility of the courts taking a decision that would have been overtaken by events.

I dont really care. They should do what they each need to do so we can move on as a country or disintegrate
They don't know what is "Status quo"
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by netmillionaires(m): 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
tit:
All Nigerians Say Yea to
Goodluck Aminu Olaniyi Azikiwe Jonathan!

Ok, your opponents have run themselves into a ditch,
take a bow and go.
so that Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle guy wey dey write WAEC since 1960 na Jonathan brother. No wonder! Na now I just realize why everything get as e b.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by steppin: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
skentelelady:

My God id not a small letter g but the CAPITAL G

And there is only one CAP G God and HE is my God

cool cheesy
Yea, right!
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Eluwilussit(m): 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Arysexy:
[s][/s]

More killing from who and by who? U think u can coerce Nigerians by violence threat.

No section of Nigeria has monopoly of violence!

Buhari will b disqualified, if u come out for riot u will b shot.

Bro, election is Saturday and today is Tuesday, so when are they gonna disqualify Buhari? On Friday night?

I hate the thought of Buhari as a democratically elected president of Nigeria but I must be realistic. Disqualifying Buhari this late, can only lead to one thing...bloodshed. Who needs that?

I am for Jona. I support the Niger Delta position though I am not a Niger Deltan. My position is purely based on equity. Jona has performed better than all the people before him. Unfortunately, some sections of our polity feel differently. Surprisingly, a man that was rejected three times in the past, has become the best thing to happen to Nigerians since independence. Shame.

Don't worry about my safety. I am so far away enjoying life to worry about any personal harm as a result of the election. In other words, I have taken care of myself and my beautiful family. I am worried more for the poor and dumb masses that will be at the receiving end of this drama, no matter the outcome.

I still advise caution. Whatever you do my friend, take care of yourself. It is your responsibility to protect your life. Vote and go home. If they rig the election, so be it. If they call for riot, run behind your wife,mom or grandma. You know the way kids do it when they get into trouble with a bigger kid? Hmmm, like that.

No politician is worth more than your thumbprint. Don't kill or be killed because of them. Goodluck to you and your loved ones.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Akinsnaira: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
All these judges and plaintiffs are jobless clowns, is it someone that has been ordained to be the next president they are filing suits against in court to disqualify, so hilarious. Maybe they are using the case to lobby for portfolios in People General's government.

Gej and PDP should try harder, I wonder why they are afraid of poll with Buhari
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by luvmijeje(f): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
Waste of time. No sane judge will deliver a judgement that has the ability to truncate our democratic process.

The cowardly president should come to the poll to face us if he's sure of himself.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by PastorOla1: 5:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
sCun:
What kind of cowardly judge and judiciary do we have?
Some people said the case lacked merit, how come the court is afraid of making judgement and APC keeps bringing in delay tactics?
It shows that those who sued Buhari actually have a serious case
HOW DERE U CALL A JUDGE A COWARD, U CAN AS WELL GO AND TAKE HIS SEAT AND GIVE UR JUDGEMENT. HOGWASH.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Adinije(f): 5:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
Watching in HD
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by PastorOla1: 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Popemax:
that's your general not for my and my household
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AND REMAIN IN THE MINORITY, GMB IS PEOPLES GENERAL MINUS YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD STANDING ALONE.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by nagoma(m): 5:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Fellow Nigerians if you love your country and you want a better future for yourselves and your children, do all you can to get your PVCs and vote out GEJ in 7 days time. Free yourselves from this wicked and satanic regime. Don't be fooled twice because if you allow that to happen the shame is yours not Jonathan's.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Akinsnaira: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
adeoladele:
BY BUNMI AWOYEMI

A MUST WATCH VIDEO

FLOOD SOCIAL MEDIA WITH THIS VIDEO SO THAT THE WHOLE WORLD CAN KNOW THE TRUE CHARACTER OF HIS EXCELLENCY, PRESIDENT GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

BBC'S ABUJA CORRESPONDENT WILL ROSS IN THIS INTERVIEW OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN INADVERTENTLY EXPOSED HIM AS A CONFUSED INCOHERENT INARTICULATE AND CORRUPT PRESIDENT UNWORTHY OF REELECTION AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

GEJ cannot account for N4.34 trillion out of N4.4 trillion budgeted for defense in 5 years

At his first campaign rally in Lagos, he promised to expose all past Presidents who he claimed failed to equip the army. I believe that formed the basis of WILL ROSS' question on past leaders failing to equip the army. In this interview he could not expose them. The same man that claimed General Muhammadu Buhari did not buy a single military hard ware or ammunition when he was Head of State now refused to expose the same Buhari and others he had accused before. The reason he could not is not far fetched. We the army of Buhari volunteers had exposed the fact that Buhari spent close to $1b on the equipping of the armed forces in 20 short months when he was Head of State, whereas GEJ had spent around $360m on military hardware in 5 years as President. What this means is that out of N4.4 trillion naira budgeted for defense in the last 5 years GEJ could not account for N4.34 trillion. Even the N66 billion naira he spent in 5 years was spent on outdated tokunbo military hardware that other nations had discarded. The subsequent spending from the additional $1b approved by the NASS was a collosal waste. In an exclusive investigative report by Sahara Reporters backed by leaked invoices from the ministry of defense it was revealed that GEJ awarded himself and his cronies a $500 million contract which could have been used to purchase 40 units of modern US military weaponized attack helicopters instead what was purchased was just 6 helicopters which were not equipped with weapons to fight in modern warfare. Almost all the helicopters have either been grounded or have crashed because they are a mismatch for the purposes for which the military needed them. Your guess is as good as mine where the dollar and naira rain is coming from.

Could you have imagined this degree of ridicule from BBC's WILL ROSS and the international community occasioned by clueless and corrupt leadership? He questioned how a nation could say it had no proper equipment to defend its territorial integrity since the civil war. Can you imagine a President saying Nigeria last equipped its military in the 60s during the civil war? This man will stop at nothing to ridicule this country. The clueless one forgot that the same military he is rediculing helped Liberia, Sierra Leone, Mali, Congo, Sudan and Chad end civil wars. The same army defeated the Mataisene sect during Buhari's regime and the same army ended the Nigerian Taliban insurgency. Unlike his predecessors GEJ allowed a school boy or ragtag army of insurgents that he could have crushed within days to become more and more sophisticated because he needed that state of affairs to justify a huge defense budget that created a big looting pot for him and his cronies. As the insurgency grew he could get larger defense budgets every year that increased what he could loot. Now he wants to use 6 weeks to dislodge the insurgents he could not defeat in over 5 years because he wants to come across as strong on security 6 weeks to a major election. When he grew increasingly angry with Will Ross, Will reminded him that over 13,000 people had died and that could not be wished away because he had suddenly woken up to his responsibilities as Commander-in-Chief. Every action of his is political. The other day he visited Mubi, Adamawa State, for the 1st time in 5 years because of election. He took photographs as usual. That was the essence of his visit. Some weeks ago he visited Maiduguri, Borno State for the 1st time in 5 years and took pictures with allegedly wounded soldiers on brand new hospital beds and brand new bed sheets without any signs of injury on them. GEJ lacks the capacity to show compassion. He is luciferic and satanic in and out. He is a chamelionic deadly fox.Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Fellow Nigerians if you love your lives and you want a better future for yourselves and your children, do all you can to get your PVCs and vote out GEJ in 7 days time. Free yourselves from this wicked and satanic regime. Don't be fooled twice because if you allow that to happen the shame is yours not Jonathan's.

THIS VIDEO IS COURTESY OF THE BBC.

Where is the video? I watch the gej interview with BBC correspondent, Will Ross. No sane human being will watch that interview and dare say gej is innocent of Boko Haram.

Nigerians shine your eyes, this president is using his gentle face to rape this country to death, a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by sehin79(m): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
Nobody can Disqualify the People's General!!

BUHARI ALL THE WAY!!! NO ONE CAN STOP D CHANGE PDP IS HISTORY.
WE ARE GOING TO REWRITE THE DEMOCRATIC HISTORY OF NIGERIA
JONNAH YOU CAN SPEND YOUR DOLLARS AND THERE IS A WAVE LIKE THAT OF THE ARAB WORLD AND IT AS COME TO NIGERIA AND THIS IS THE CHANGE.
SAI BUHARI.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
Acekidc4:
Nobody can Disqualify the People's General!!
So u mean 'the law' cannot disqualify him abi. Go and commit perjury and be caught, let's see if an 'adopted son' of the general would be spared. Because he WAS a general, a rank and position he illegally attained, he is now free to commit crime and be immune to punishment....and I wonder if this is the change you guys are in support of, if it is, then am so sorry for this country, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by BERNIMOORE: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
RaphaeloBurgess:
Get it clear. The case has been adjourned indefinitely. However, the case adjourned till tomorrow is the case of a Lagos Laywer who is seeking to join the case as a defendant. So the case is technically dead because the election would go as planned and GMB would win. The Principle of Event Overtaking would then apply later on.

TVC NEWS [ABUJA] - A Federal High court in Abuja on Tuesday resolved to hear pending applications from the defendants along with the substantive suit challenging General Muhammadu Buhari’s eligibility to contest Saturday’s Presidential election.

It is also to decide whether or not to grant leave to the parties seeking to be joined in the matter.

TVC News Joke Adisa reports that Buhari’s counsels led by Lateef Fagbemi had approached the court with two applications and insisting that those applications be heard and ruled upon before the commencement of the substantive suit.

The defence counsel is challenging the jurisdiction of the court to hear the matter in the first place while also insisting that his client was not properly served the originating summons.

But delivering ruling on the applications, Justice Adetokunbo Ademola held that both contending applications would be heard along with the substantive suit, though, no date has been fixed for it yet.

A new twist has however been added to the case as a Lagos-based lawyer, Ebun Olu-Adegboruwa and one other person are seeking to be joined as defendants citing their notable contributions to the growth of Nigeria’s democracy.

The court has however fixed Wednesday, 25 for ruling on the application for joinder.

Chike Okafor, a Nigerian dragged Buhari to court alleging among others that the former Head of State is not eligible to contest the Presidential election
reading your hastily put together comments above is laughable, 1, nothing like ebun olu adegboruwa,s application to join suit,which was not a part of application pending application before the court, the court had already decided the applications it will
Make pronouncement upon on 24th, how could a court decide on an application not mentioned even once on the 19th march? Court follows processes in their procedures and for you to say 'adjourn indefinitely in your own volition without the courts pronouncements speak s volume of your interest wait till tomorrow and hear the judgement. Its going to be shocking! With the way the proceedings went!
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Jesusloveyou: 5:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
sCun:
What kind of cowardly judge and judiciary do we have?
Some people said the case lacked merit, how come the court is afraid of making judgement and APC keeps bringing in delay tactics?
It shows that those who sued Buhari actually have a serious case
serious case ko,bribe case ni,nothing like delay tactics,there is no case,or d judge collect bribe for a case he should have struck out in d first place,is hard to give judgement for one useless case.sai buhari.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Hero10001: 5:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Longeria:

APC and lies are identical twin

A lie can travel half way around the
world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
No matter how far APC lies had gone, the truth shall overcome.

If it is a sane country, that buhari shoulda be hanged.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by roscolee(m): 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
There's something they call 'public peace'; without which governance and other socio-economic and socio-political activities necessary for development cannot take place. There's another one called 'public policy' which over rides any interest including that of the president. If a judge jettisons these two things to satisfy some narrow interest, I bet you that judge wouldn't live to tell the story of what went wrong. I wait for that ruling.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by ajadematanle: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
I was laughing yesterday when i read the post of a GEJ supporter insinuating a probable GMB disqualification today.He said that GMD lawyer failed to submit an evidence.Let me tell you, gone are the days when judiciary were used by any idiot to derail an electoral process. By wednesday, the election would have been won by GMB and the case would die a natural death.Why is GEJ afraid of opposition?He could not face his fellow PDP presidential candidates during primary.All coast were cleared for him to emerge as a sole candidate.OBJ and Yaradua emerged from Primary election.Why GEJ should GEJ be different?This is the main reason, he would be the first incumbent president to lose an election in Nigeria.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by discusant: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keneking:
Great...lalasticlala, Oga Seun e don happen...thanks a lot for the gravitational movement to fp.

Buhari survived today...i can confirm that the coast is now clear ever than before grin

All the prayers, fasting and consultation with the oracles has failed to stop the General. It has ended 0-0 kiss Tomorrow is another day to keep.

Sai Buhari....victory is assured in court and at the polls.

Victory can only be assured for Buhari if he showed his WASC to INEC. The statement of result from Katsina was forged.

The certificates Buhari obtained from military colleges are from courses with curriculum designed for military and warfare - never for civil academic purposes.
Therefore those military certificates cannot be equal to or above O'Level School Certificate and WASC.

Those military training colleges required O'Level certificates as entry requirements, if Buhari managed to smuggle himself into those military training colleges without O'Level, all the certificates he obtained from the colleges are of no effect for INEC to qualify Buhari to contest.

Example, if one smuggles oneself into university without O'level qualification, and graduates, and after graduation, it was discovered the person had no O'Level, the university degree becomes cancelled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by ExInferis(m): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Disqualify that blood mongering illiterate before he wreaks his illiteracy on the southern populace!

Hmm. Let's put this into context.

Blood mongering = GEJ allowing about 15,000 people to be murdered, and arming and funding militias.

Illiterate = PEJ and GEJ, the only presidential couple neither of whom can make one single coherent or intelligent sentence.

After the mess of 6 years one hast to ask: just how hard is it to run a country as long as one is not clueless?
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
discusant:

Victory can only be assured for Buhari if he showed his WASC to INEC. The statement of result from Katsina was forged.

The certificates Buhari obtained from military colleges are from courses with curriculum designed for military and warfare - never for civil academic purposes.
Therefore those military certificates cannot be equal to or above O'Level School Certificate and WASC.

Those military training colleges required O'Level certificates as entry requirements, if Buhari managed to smuggle himself into those military training colleges without O'Level, all the certificates he obtained from the colleges are of no effect for INEC to qualify Buhari to contest.

Example, if one smuggles oneself into university without O'level qualification, and graduates, and after graduation, it was discovered the person had no O'Level, the university degree becomes cancelled.

Don't judge please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Jesusloveyou: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
IVORY2009:

Thats if Buhari would win, anyway is a 50/50 chances for both parties.
are u begging for 50/50,is 70/30.sai buhari.
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Hero10001: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
tit:
if judge does not disqualify buhari,
i shall kill 1000 apc people.
nonsense!
you guys think you have the monopoly of violence.

but i would have prefer to defeat buhari in a free and fair elections.
it is a pity he is not qualify.
Haa, Kill 1000 wetin?!
Jor o, ki yankuri, biko?
Iya, e din agbara ku o, ishan lo pa bruce lee..
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by tuniski: 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
unite4real:
was it not the same INEC that cleared him to contest in 2011? now that his popularity has surpassed expectation, the opposition (PDP) is now seeking to disqualify him.

sai Buhari.
you are myopic! If the requirement in 2015 sch cert and the next assembly amend it to Msc minimum, will disqualifying a perennial contestant with Bsc be illegal? Yeye kawai. #BuhariShowYourCert
Re: Suit Seeking To Disqualify Buhari Adjourned To Wednesday. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keneking:
Great...lalasticlala, Oga Seun e don happen...thanks a lot for the gravitational movement to fp.

Buhari survived today...i can confirm that the coast is now clear ever than before grin

All the prayers, fasting and consultation with the oracles has failed to stop the General. It has ended 0-0 kiss Tomorrow is another day to keep.

grin
Keneking:

SO IT IS TRUE YOU GUY NO GET WASC? WHY THESE COURT WAHALA WHEN HE CAN SEND A FOTOCOPY TO NAIRALAND GBUA! NA WAO! FOR THIS COUNTRY? WHY WE LIKE FIGHT LIKE THIS? EN? WHY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To President Buhari Saying That Nigerian Youths Don't Like To Work / Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Ibadan: One Of Five African Cities To Watch - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.