Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor (6691 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / Why You Should Marry A Working Lady / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by okotv(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] What's crappy about it? [/size]
it doesn't make since to me cause its relationships we are talking about. Its more than what you do
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by prettyjo(f): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2015
lame reasons
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by Lisaflex(f): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Basildvalour:

We treat, God heals does not suggest imperfection. Its a limitation to what they can do.

Though you haven't answered my question, is it justifiable or just an act of mere injustice to imprison a doctor who mistakenly kills a patient?
A limitation to wot one can do depicts imperfection... Pls luk up d meaning of limitation

In response to your question... Its like asking if it is justifiable or just an act of mere injustice to imprison sm1 who committed manslaughter (act of killing a human being unlawfully bt not willfully)... Dt d act wasn't intentional only mks ur punishment different
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=sleek98 post=31973729][/quote]

[b] Hi. You quoted me without making a comment. How may I help you?[/b
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by jashar(f): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2015
undecided *sighs*

Oya,please give me 10 reasons to marry a teacher cuz that's where I'm inclined.
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by Basildvalour(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Lisaflex:

A limitation to wot one can do depicts imperfection... Pls luk up d meaning of limitation

In response to your question... Its like asking if it is justifiable or just an act of mere injustice to imprison sm1 who committed manslaughter (act of killing a human being unlawfully bt not willfully)... Dt d act wasn't intentional only mks ur punishment different
Manslaughter according to the law court is done with a motive of self-defence. So, what will the doctor be defending himself from in this case?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by Lisaflex(f): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Basildvalour:

Manslaughter according to the law court is done with a motive of self-defence. So, what will the doctor be defending himself from in this case?
D point i'm tryn 2 mk is dt if u commit a crime,it remains a crime irrespective of weda it was intentional or not.. Intent will only determine d type of punishment u get
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by Basildvalour(m): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lisaflex:

D point i'm tryn 2 mk is dt if u commit a crime,it remains a crime irrespective of weda it was intentional or not.. Intent will only determine d type of punishment u get
Now, the point I am trying to make you understand is, why a mistake in d performance of a duty that deals with life a crime?

If you say it is not a crime, then, why should the doctor still be jailed even when he is human and quite understood that he is prone to some human errors?
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by Lisaflex(f): 9:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Basildvalour:

Now, the point I am trying to make you understand is, why a mistake in d performance of a duty that deals with life a crime?

If you say it is not a crime, then, why should the doctor still be jailed even when he is human and quite understood that he is prone to some human errors?
Aish!! Dude u r impossible...Ah guess ds is d point wer i jes punch u in d face
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by Basildvalour(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
Lisaflex:

Aish!! Dude u r impossible...Ah guess ds is d point wer i jes punch u in d face
U mean kiss me in the face? grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by Lisaflex(f): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Basildvalour:

U mean kiss me in the face? grin
lol! super story
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by KingTom(m): 1:57am On Mar 26, 2015
NL girls shey una don hear, oya let the applications start rolling grin
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by Basildvalour(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Lisaflex:

lol! super story
Is that programme still been aired on national TV screen?

Its been long I saw it.

So, what's the title of your own super story? Maybe, "Conditioned Kiss" or you got a better one? wink
Re: 10 Reasons You Should Marry A Doctor by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[b] Hi. You quoted me without making a comment. How may I help you?[/b
Sorry, am kinda new here, still learning the roaps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guy Jokes Apart, Some Of Us Dey Carry Face Like This When Babe Dey Suck Ur Dick / else / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.