Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari (45146 Views)

Full Text Speech From General Buhari's Interview With Amanpour / Quotes From General Muhammadu Buhari / Nigerians Should Not Vote A Leader Above 70 Years - Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by egobetatoday: 5:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
i will never give you that opportunity. NEVER.

IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO CRY WHEN THE HEAD HAS BEEN CUT OFF.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by United4lyf(m): 5:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
hotgunz:
tell us wat you will do to Tinubu first
how can he tell you what he'll do to Tinubu now?let him get there first,did Gej told you he'll go against Obj prior to the 2011 election?
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by dubemivan(m): 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is this not the same who promise to make Nigeria unstable? NATIONAL THREAT!!!
Is it not the same Man who married his wife Aisha @ age 9 CHILD ABUSE!!!
Is it not same man whose FACE was down camera couldnt capture his face on screen while he deliver speech in LONDON? ILLITERATE!!!
Is it same man who will change #1 to $1 as soon as he assume office? DAFT!!!
Is it not same man whose wife said he will stop prostitute exportation? DUMBO!!!
Vote out this Almajiri General
GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by dammyagboola(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari is the right candidate for this job this time around. I could remember vividly in the last election that all tribe in this country voted for Jonathan irrespective of tribe, religion and culture. It is high time we gave another set of people chance to rule this country because PDP and Jonathan administration have nothing to offer this country again.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by deeptesting(m): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Oh really? 14 contestants? I honestly do not know them. I guess if they were that important and had some value add, we would not all be queuing behind only two high profile contestants.

Having said that, it is a known fact that one could deliberately let his right pass, especially if all the value that the right can provide is at best nominal. I will only feel bad that i am not voting if the margin of defeat is only one vote, then it will seem to me that my not exercising my right is the reason a wrong candidate won. For now Sir, I still maintain that I do not want to exercise that right.

When last i read in the news, we still do not have 100% collection of PVCs. And those are the ones that even want to exercise their rights. I will feel a lot more pained if i had tried to register and for some reason I do not get my PVC. Here I have chosen not to be bordered, should that disturb you? Should it be your problem? Is there a penalty for abstaining? Generally when people vote, there are 3 categories of people, those saying YES, those saying NO and those ABSTAINING. I belong to the last category. It gives me joy to look back and say, i did not vote for the man that would end up creating and implementing bad policies. And honestly you only get to know when you have already helped the man to win the seat of power. Go ahead and vote, I have no qualms about it. To each, his own.

I understand your point,believe me since i became eligible to vote i have never voted and i am in my mid thirties..I didn't vote for Goodluck or GMB in 2011 or any other candidate because i was thinking like you.

However, i have come to realize that my abstinence like you are doing contributes to the bad leadership we have in this country.

You may say oh! i don't care who rules but that is myopic as the policy of the leader affects you one way the other.

My vote may not go for either of the most populous candidates but the fact is i must go out and vote to decide who becomes my leader and i want to use this medium to encourage other Nigerians to go out and vote according to their conscience and not on money inducement, religious or ethnic sentiments.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Shun Violence & Vote wisely.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by bomijuwon(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
See genuine advert. Politics of idea not hate. PDP is busy telling us Buhari's and Nigeria Past failures. APC is telling us what is needed to make Nigeria work. #I believe
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
deeptesting:

I understand your point,believe me since i became eligible to vote i have never voted and i am in my mid thirties..I didn't vote for Goodluck or GMB in 2011 or any other candidate because i was thinking like you.

However, i have come to realize that my abstinence like you are doing contributes to the bad leadership we have in this country.

You may say oh! i don't care who rules but that is myopic as the policy of the leader affects you one way the other.

My vote may not go for either of the most populous candidates but the fact is i must go out and vote to decide who becomes my leader and i want to use this medium to encourage other Nigerians to go out and vote according to their conscience and not on money inducement, religious or ethnic sentiments.

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Shun Violence & Vote wisely.

Sir, thank you for providing an answer or a response that is so apt. With your kind approval i quote you

''When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free. Charles Evans Hughes''

I hope we are still friends.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
seunmsg:
The people's general has spoken and majority of Nigerians have decided. For once, we will break away from the tradition of voting along ethnic and religious line and see if we will get a different result. PDP's continued stay in power after 16 years has become very inimical to the development and progress of Nigeria. Nigerians are earnestly seeking for change and God willing, the change we seek will be effected on sat, march 28th 2015.

I have decided to vote for change, I have decided to give GMB the chance to prove to me that he can turn things around in Nigeria. I have decided to vote for the unity, peace and development of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!!

Apc has been consistent in sayin that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway. But at a very close look at the APC, I am seeing:
1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 years, Governor under PDP.
2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.
3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.
4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2 years, Senator under PDP.
5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.
6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.
7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.
8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years Defense minister under PDP.
10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP.
11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer that APC is a wast basket of PDP. If not Y will d general surround himself with Criminals, who have steal Nigeria wealth and leave their populace to be begging in the street call Almajiri? while others joining terrorist group called Boko Haram,Y can't Naija vote for Neutral Candidate if they want change, Y puting old wine in New skin?. Pls let Us receive fresh air.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by lanrock(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
God bless GMB
God bless Nigeria
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by popson1(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:
you are really a dumb cretinous fvcktard. undecided
In Sagamite's words. .. cool

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by neocortex: 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
This semi-literate man won't kill person ; he want to make Nigerians proud the same way he did in 1983.
Buhari's attempt to rewrite history will boomerang on saturday, we have not forgotten.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
So touching....
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Skoopy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
This message is powerful, he sure deserves a chance.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin
hardbody:

Uncle, abeg carry your madness face front. I follow you yarn? If you reach house and you no call ya papa fvcktard, e no go better for you. Amoeba.

I am here to have fun and I don't give a flying fvck about your two incompetent contestants. Since one of them is your God for whom you are ready to pour invective and even kill, carry on. I have personally defranchised myself because i cannot bring myself to vote for either of your contestants. I imagine you see me as an opponent, Naaahhh. You and your ogas belong the same place, i operate at a higher and more strategic level.

Good Talk! Nigeria has turn to a land of blinds that they celebrate one eyed men as kings. I vote for neither of them! To hell with APC or PDP, of course they are same!
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
CR77:
GEJ till 2019

APC ''Association of past criminals''
present deceiving party
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by johnchiii(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
My prayer is "let Nigeria be alive after the electi0n" that's all!
I see cha0s
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Intendy: 7:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
FLYFIRE:

IF YOUR SLAVE MASTER Buhari & SUPPORTER OBASANJO CREATED JOBS, PEOPLE WOULD NOT HAVE DIED TRYING TO GET THE ONES GEJ CREATED. MAY GOD NOT ALLOW YOUR LIFE TO BE RUN THE WAY BUHARI WANTS IT.
we got different opinions but the PDP are always pointing accusing fingers
fuel scarcity its APC
university strike its saboteurs
naira weakings its APC
no electricity it not our fault
security work of opposition
no job you said obj and GMB did not provide any either
stop painting Jonathan as a continuous clueless being
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Akposkool(m): 7:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:
Onye ochi.... In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=16pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

Finally, remember that Buhari has been trolling the country peacefully and went on his campaigns without any hitch. Anywhere he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! Jonathan was stoned in Bauchi and Taraba state. Remember Stones not pure water! Even if you hate the president, remember that he is still representing a country not a street. For the fact that Jonathan is humble does not make him weak. All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided. He may eventually call the American President "Barack Osama".. See Gobe!
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said two days ago that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT TINUBU, ROCHAS AND AMAECHI ARE PACKAGING THIS MAN TO JUST GET THERE? WHEN HE EVENTUALLY GETS THERE, THEY WILL NOW RULE THIS COUNTRY BY PROXY. FOR THE VERY FACT THAT THE TWO FOUNDING FATHERS OF CORRUPTION (OBASANJO AND TINUBU) ENDORSED BUHARI IS A CALAMITIOUS SIGNS OF VERY BAD THINGS THAT ARE COMING IN THE EVENTUALITY THAT BUHARI WI... TUFIAKWA! I CAN'T EVEN THINK IT TALK MORE OF SAY IT! GEJ TILL WHEN IT PLEASE MY CREATOR![/size]
you are the definition of stvpidity. What a nuisance
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
I sincerely sympathize with all APC whatever for the immense loss. Make una take heart.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Franky9584(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hahaha, who dash monkey coat?
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by ilovecritics(m): 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
seunmsg:
The people's general has spoken and majority of Nigerians have decided. For once, we will break away from the tradition of voting along ethnic and religious line and see if we will get a different result. PDP's continued stay in power after 16 years has become very inimical to the development and progress of Nigeria. Nigerians are earnestly seeking for change and God willing, the change we seek will be effected on sat, march 28th 2015.

I have decided to vote for change, I have decided to give GMB the chance to prove to me that he can turn things around in Nigeria. I have decided to vote for the unity, peace and development of Nigeria.

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!!

Paid APC troll undecided
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by nwaanambra1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
hardbody:

Bros, no abuse me ooo. I no abuse you, i just asked a question. We go beat ourselves for here ooo, ehnnnn.

No talk say i no warn you ooo. I get hot temper ooo

I LOVE THIS COUNTRY AND HER CITIZENS! grin grin grin

VERY COOL AND FUNNY PEOPLE! cool cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
seunmsg:

Sai Buhari!

Sai Nigeria!!
God bless you. More power.

1 Like

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by hardbody: 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
Bwelz:
grin

Good Talk! Nigeria has turn to a land of blinds that they celebrate one eyed men as kings. I vote for neither of them! To hell with APC or PDP, of course they are same!

God bless you real good bro. Kindred spirits if you ask me. We should be able to at least set a minimum standard for ourselves as a country and as a people. Will the contestants that we are propping here be able to stand elections in some other developed or even developing climes? And i ask again are these the best we can push out or are there deliberate circumstances set up to ensure that none in the younger generation with brilliant ideas should be able to contest on merit and be given a chance to bring in ideas that could turn our fortune around as a country. It is indeed shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by harffie(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:

Either you must be deaf or blind!
or both
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by macjireh: 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
exxell:
Onye ochi....

[size=32pt]NIGERIANS, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE THAT TINUBU, ROCHAS AND AMAECHI ARE PACKAGING THIS MAN TO JUST GET THERE? WHEN HE EVENTUALLY GETS THERE, THEY WILL NOW RULE THIS COUNTRY BY PROXY. FOR THE VERY FACT THAT THE TWO FOUNDING FATHERS OF CORRUPTION (OBASANJO AND TINUBU) ENDORSED BUHARI IS A CALAMITIOUS SIGNS OF VERY BAD THINGS THAT ARE COMING IN THE EVENTUALITY THAT BUHARI WI... TUFIAKWA! I CAN'T EVEN THINK IT TALK MORE OF SAY IT! GEJ TILL WHEN IT PLEASE MY CREATOR![/size]

DON'T MIND NIGERIANS TRYING TO FIGHT D FACT DAT GOD HAS ALREADY PLACED GEJ AS PRESIDENT TILL 2019. OUR CHANGE IS ACTUALLY GEJ
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by coolviv: 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
If na debate now, he wont show up...
chemali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJCakj6xUjE

"Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime you and your children can be proud of this country" - GMB
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by macjireh: 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
[b][size=32pt]SEE U GUYS NEXT WEEK IN COURT AS BOOHARRY FILES COURT CASES TILL INFINITY![/size]
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by munex007(m): 9:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
I will take a chance with APC over the next 4 years because they are likely to succeed or fail. Jonathan can only fail #iWillVoteAPC

exxell:
Onye ochi.... In my own, Nigerians before you vote, remember that;

[size=16pt]Northern Leaders destroyed this country for 38 years (Buhari inclusive) and Obasanjo destroyed it for 11 years. Totalling 49 years! GEJ has done in 5 years, what his collegues could not do in 49 years! GEJ 2019![/size]

Finally, remember that Buhari has been trolling the country peacefully and went on his campaigns without any hitch. Anywhere he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! Jonathan was stoned in Bauchi and Taraba state. Remember Stones not pure water! Even if you hate the president, remember that he is still representing a country not a street. For the fact that Jonathan is humble does not make him weak. All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided. He may eventually call the American President "Barack Osama".. See Gobe!
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said two days ago that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by ngoziama: 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari didnt make enough money compared to his colleagues.He needs money urgently and is a no saint who desperately wants to join the league of African leaders that doze off during meetings.Any potential president should have before now made a remarkable input his/her country.it is only in nigeria that a man like buhari who has failed to apologise for the killings of innocent nigerians can walk about freely.Nobody is even trying to imagine the pains of the mothers of these children who must be traumatised at the rise of the wicked again to contest.if tinubu and his apc had the interest of nigerians at heart, they would never have .produced a buhari whereas fashola and some other folks who are much younger were there. Apparently , he is afraid of his stooge becoming more powerful than him.In addition, I must say that buhari should feel like a president now because a man that has sympathy f or cannibals is not worthy to lead nigeria so he should engage himself in agriculture or better still take care of his cows
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is mathematical and scientifical.
You cannot argue with his logic.
allow me to prove to you that in your life time, you and your children can be proud of this country.

Deep, wise, logical, consise.
Sai buhari.
Let us allow him to prove to us just how he intends to do that.
Thank you.
Re: Before You Cast Your Vote - A Message From General Buhari by nellyjohn: 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
chemali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJCakj6xUjE

"Allow me prove to you that in your lifetime you and your children can be proud of this country" - GMB
Why are u like this Buhari? This same boko haram u are talking about are the same people u were telling the government to stop killing. And with what u did in ur past gov't, I will never vote for u. GEJ till 2019
Nigerians watch this video and vote wisely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPuLuh3iPDw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Transcript Of President Buhari’s Speech At 72nd United Nations General Assembly / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election / Maiduguri Under Attack On Election Day, 7 Explosions Occur Within 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.