Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68835 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dreyl:
maybe i will fvck you too if you see my díck. grin
why typing poo? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hawlahscho:

grin Am here, don't tell them ... I luv that day though cheesy
in ya dreams bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 6:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
iamord:
there is nothing to be shy about. What has she not seen before. I will just make her feel comfy around
okay smiley
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Lemme ask a lady here

Mirexxx, is the word "virgin" only used for the female folks ? cool
mostly used for females

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Randy91:

u r so confident!!!....ve u seen one b4?
nope!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by hush15: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool

Guy, calm down it simple. There is a saing in igboland that " eyes wey see must to definitely chop".

So if she is not ur girlfriend and she sees your uncladness, guy nagood thing o cos that means she must to chop out of am hehehe

Hu knows she might eve want it sef... Lol
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
olumzzz:

Hmmm Bad gal
cheesy
u just abandon me for one side sad

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:
I will love to show all the ladies in the world my joystick.

Cc falconey
show us here then,dont shy u can do better cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool
That's because it is Tiny... You gat a tiny joystick Tosyne
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by 2rez: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Diz questn interest me i must confezz coz e don happun b4 i no go lie. Mk i no go into tha full tori. It waz an accident though. She bashed into my room. Na ma sis buddie. Tot my sis waz in ma room. Marriage finz, Oct 2012. Wallahi i no fit 4get tha date. Wen e hapun, mehn mesef fear small coz she exclaimed JEEZ gan, con dey wonda weda for her life, she neva c joysti.ck b4 oh. Tha yeye babe no even fit finish call tha JEEZUZ. Az she exclaimed JEEZ, she no fit wait. Mayb she finished callin it wen she shut tha door behind hersef i no kno. Wen tha shi.t happened, i no feel badht @ all. If fo say she wait, we fo laff over it noni. Lik some1 sed, unclad we com, unclad we go waka. I apologized lateron sha. E con b lik say she dey dodge me buh i saw her eventually towardz tha close of tha weddin. I didnt feel embarrassed lai lai. Unto say she c ma joystck. Tah.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by olumzzz(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
cheesy
u just abandon me for one side sad
Impossible. ..U knw U're my one n only mimi
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
olumzzz:

Impossible. ..U knw U're my one n only mimi
I miss u oooooo sad
i'll call u sha wink

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by olumzzz(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
I miss u oooooo sad
i'll call u sha wink
Miss u too
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
KingTom!!
You're needed here grin
Present sir!!! grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
guys dont care! some might grab the babe and bleep her there! smiley
if u do dat....u r attempting rapping issue ooo,so dont even try dat incase u r in dat kind of situation
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Stevano007(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:

Cc falconey
Simple.. be a ponster
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:
Present sir!!! grin
Guy where you go since na grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by sampsondeen(m): 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
really? smiley
Yea oh
bugh ion feel shy seeing hers sha
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
sampsondeen:

Yea oh
bugh ion feel shy seeing hers sha
k undecided
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 8:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Guy where you go since na grin
Baba I dey do C section for one woman here o, her Vagina no fit accommodate the big head pikin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
nma24:
That's because it is Tiny... You gat a tiny joystick Tosyne
I will snap and send my joystick to you via PM cool
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:
Baba I dey do C section for one woman here o, her Vagina no fit accommodate the big head pikin grin
Hahahahahahaaa
Hope she didn't have complications grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
princedami:
Chai, tosyne small small nao. No vex.
Baba no mind me jawe

Person suppose dey fire these people at times cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahahaaa
Hope she didn't have complications grin
No both mother and baby are fine now, currently monitoring them, chai I go sleep for this useless hospital again today, but some fine nurses dey o grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by fairygeh(f): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
daviyjones:

Cc falconey
shocked Na madness be that na
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by boynigeria(m): 9:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

Over to you guys
cool
who cares if u like see my asshole
not like they havent seen it before
ive bath infront of two chics who dared me to....till today they still feel im strange

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:
No both mother and baby are fine now, currently monitoring them, chai I go sleep for this useless hospital again today, but some fine nurses dey o grin grin grin
Lol No carry minis3 reach where those nurses dey o biko
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol No carry minis3 reach where those nurses dey o biko
grin I dey in action now sef grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
This can never happen . . .
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:
grin I dey in action now sef grin
Lol!
Bad doctor! Oya contribute to the topic grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol!
Bad doctor! Oya contribute to the topic grin
If a lady that is not my girlfriend sees my Joystick, I will ask her to play with it, since joystick is another name for controller pad grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:
If a lady that is not my girlfriend sees my Joystick, I will ask her to play with it, since joystick is another name for controller pad grin grin grin
Hahahaahaa werey!! grin

The thousands you don see nkor? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.