Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? (68840 Views)

List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / How A Woman Sees The Man That Deflowers(disvirgined) Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 9:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahaahaa werey!! grin

The thousands you don see nkor? cheesy
Hahahahaha na dem say make I see na grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:
Hahahahaha na dem say make I see na grin
Lol cheesy grin

Minis3 man grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol cheesy grin

Minis3 man grin
weather cold this night o grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:
Hahaha. . .Go bath with warm water and sleep inside duvet grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool
our caretaker ugly wife almost see my joystick the other day.i really vex with her ooo angry
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by sampsondeen(m): 10:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
Sowi I don't get you.. Could you please elucidate ? cool
No b for ma mouth yhu gobhear d elucidated version
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by 3coins(m): 10:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
FKO1:
If I hear angry
seriously sad
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
KingTom:

My Ijebu brother... E kaabo.. U see my bday wish 4 u..

U are welcome. How prison?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
lefulefu:

our caretaker ugly wife almost see my joystick the other day.i really vex with her ooo angry
Roflwkmd
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
It's no news that many dudes (and so are the ladies) become chronically embarrassed and shy about being seen unclothed, especially by a lady who is not your girlfriend

No matter how you pretend, there would definitely be a feeling of shyness when that neighbour bump into your room and sees you unclad

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. [size=18pt]Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it [/size] tongue

The very first time a lady bumped into my room and saw my unclothedness, I was so embarrassed and I felt the ground should open and swallow me up

Over to you guys
cool

This phrase get as e be O grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by xtervaganza(m): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
tosyne2much:

I'm just that type of guy that is over-cautious when peeing or getting dressed.. Even if you use a microscope, you will never see it tongue

Over to you guys
cool
why are you embarrassed about that?

Is your weiner that small?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
xtervaganza:
why are you embarrassed about that?

Is your weiner that small?
Small ke ? cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
chiefdoctor:

This phrase get as e be O grin
Baba you no go vex 4me ni oooo cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by adahgold(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Boyooosa:

do you also visit her when she dresses too

nah.
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ayusco85(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
mirexxx:
yes dear

Welcome to the body of christ
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2015
ayusco85:

Welcome to the body of christ
OK that was years back bro
thanks
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by ayusco85(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
thanks

U looked matured in d pics. Hw old were u den
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by mirexxx(f): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2015
ayusco85:

U looked matured in d pics. Hw old were u den
almost 15 i guess

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by patwickk: 12:32am On Mar 26, 2015
I'll Smile and let her enjoy the view till am satisfied with the expressions on her face
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 1:28am On Mar 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahaha. . .Go bath with warm water and sleep inside duvet grin
Na weather for 2 na grin or 6 sef lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 1:32am On Mar 26, 2015
wristwatch:

My Ijebu brother... E kaabo.. U see my bday wish 4 u..

U are welcome. How prison?
Prison ke? E don tey wey dem release me like sperm na grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2015
KingTom:
Na weather for 2 na grin or 6 sef lipsrsealed
Lol
How was ur night?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by cruxeylord(m): 7:12am On Mar 26, 2015
i go take Bleep d lady right from that show... My joystick no b shere shere mehn
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Dreyl(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
why typing poo? undecided
your pusssy ain't worth my dick. tongue
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol
How was ur night?
Very fine, na now I wan go house sef grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 26, 2015
KingTom:
Prison ke? E don tey wey dem release me like sperm na grin grin grin

Naughty guy cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2015
KingTom:
Very fine, na now I wan go house sef grin
Eyaah

How was minis3? grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2015
wristwatch:

Naughty guy cheesy
grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by tosyne2much(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Dreyl:
your pusssy ain't worth my dick. tongue
Waaaaaaaaaat !!!!!!
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by KingTom(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Eyaah

How was minis3? grin
Very active and has been moved to the permanent site grin
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by Dreyl(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Waaaaaaaaaat !!!!!!
why you dey shout?
Re: How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? by chibwike(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2015
mirexxx:
thanks
which church is that

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

8 People Who Died During Sex / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.