Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,376 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? (4624 Views)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by naijaboiy: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:
OP, I think your topic should be "Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks".

Are you insinuating having high self esteem is a sin or bad?
Yea that's right. Fizzyboy take note.

vickybee:
This thread is dead on its arrival. Lubbish! angry
Na you kill am undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na you kill am undecided
The one and only naijaboiy wink
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na you kill am undecided
Lol
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by naijaboiy: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2015
ziick19:

The one and only naijaboiy wink
Oga! You don finally land? cheesy
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by YoshiMaster: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:
OP, I think your topic should be "Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks".

Sooo, I should stop chasing you?
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
I WILL SPEAK FOR MYSELF NOW..

I ACTUALLY HAVE TOO MANY GIRLS AND HAVE HAD FAR TOO MANY FOR SOMEONE TO NOW START FORMING FOR ME.

IT'S VERY NATURAL FOR A GUY TO TREAT A GIRL NICE AND MAKE HER FEEL ON TOP OF THE WORLD. (IF HE'S COMFORTABLE WITH THAT)

IMAGINE JUST LAST NIGHT, I CALLED UP A BABE AND TOLD HER I WAS CLOSE BY AND SHE STARTED RAKING....

NOTE: WOMEN FOLLOW THEIR EMOTIONS WHILE GUYS FOLLOW REASON.

MIND YOU, THIS IS A LADY WHO I'VE ONLY MET ONCE. SHE CLAIMED RIGHTLY THAT I SHOULD HAVE INFORMED HER I WAS COMING AROUND.

THEN I HAD TO CAUTION HER AND TOLD HER MY COMING THERE WAS MERE COINCIDENCE...

MEANWHILE,

I'VE NOT BEEN MAINTAINING REGULAR CONTACT WITH HER CUZ I'VE BEEN BUSY AND SHE'S PROBABLY REACTING BECAUSE OF THAT.

NOW WILL YOU BLAME HER FOR RAKING LAST NIGHT?

CERTAINLY NOT.

SHE WAS JUST ANGRY THAT I'M TAKING HER FOR GRANTED.

MEANWHILE, I ON MY OWN PART WAS BUSY DEALING WITH PERSONAL STUFF, I HARDLY HAD TIME TO CALL HER.

#FOODFORTHOUGHT
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by akinsadeez(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Very interesting arguments both ways really.

I just feel the way you put yourself out to people is the same way they will approach or address you. To start with, everyone should have a high sense of self-worth whether male or female. The fact however, is that the man will set the tone for the way the woman will address right from the start. If you convey a sense of desperation the girl will treat you accordingly. One of the things I hate most is seeing a guy abandon or even embarrass his friends all because of a lady. You are unwittingly telling her you will do anything and go to any length to please her.

The OP said an average girl wants a guy to lick her feet nowadays. The operative word there is 'want'. She wants it but can't compel it. The guy has d choice of either licking d damn feet or telling her 'to hell with you and ur feet'. Now if that same lady has had about 5 guys telling her 'to hell with you and your feet', she would be forced to do a critical self appraisal. On the other hand, if all d guys asking her out keep licking her feet with gusto and relish, she will take it as something she is entitled to.

However, I won't agree with the OP on the issue of looking for a perfect partner. That one goes both ways. You cant blame the ladies alone for that. Every guy wants a brilliant, beautiful but humble babe who can cook and clean while also good in bed. The ladies will also yearn for that tall, dark and handsome fella. Deep down, we all want that perfect soulmate and I don't think there is anything wrong with that. Its just that one should be realistic enough to know that no one is perfect and that spurring each other on in the pursuit of perfection is one of the joys of any relationship.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lalasticlala sir! cool
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by lalasticlala(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
Lalasticlala sir! cool

Yea
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Yea
I saw you viewing so I say make I send greetings cheesy
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by lalasticlala(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

I saw you viewing so I say make I send greetings cheesy

OK. I hail oo
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by naijaboiy: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

OK. I hail oo
i hail you too sir grin
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Misogynist2014(m): 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fizboy:
This is not a thread to bash ladies but a thread created to get answers and opinions about the topic of the thread.
All of a sudden every girl in Nigeria both the pretty and stalk ugly ones thinks she is a queen or goddess meant to be worshipped and adored by guys. Gone are the days where women treated men with respect and humility. An average Nigerian girl now wants you to lick her feet b4 giving you a chance and that, most still feel they are doing you a favor being your girlfriend . Even the handsome and rich guys are not getting it easy as before.
An imperfect Nigerian girl now wants and believes she deserve a perfect guy that possesses all the necessary qualities required whereas she got nothing worthy to give. Having a high self esteem about yourself is good but how come most Nigerian girls are so full of it nowadays whereas more guys are dwindling in low self-esteem.
I know this would serve as an ego booster to most girls in this forum so enjoy it while it last. And note, this phenomenon is mostly exhibited among young ladies in their youthful age because older ladies are much more different.
Your opinions please
I notice this, I just brush them aside. I think its there nature, coupled with high and escalating gender expectations placed on male folks, backed by tradition and religion.
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga! You don finally land? cheesy
I don land ooo.....
To dey peep as guest no good at all ooo
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I notice this, I just brush them aside. I think its there nature, coupled with high and escalating gender expectations placed on male folks, backed by tradition and religion.

Why did you choose to use this moniker ?
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Mhizizzy(f): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry!

I don't think the Op was talking about feminism in this context. undecided

M just explaining why we AV high self esteem
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
Why did you choose that profile pic?
missclasssy:

Why did you choose to use this moniker ?

2 Likes

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by yahx(m): 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nigerian movie
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Why did you choose that profile pic?
I used the profile picture because I am a fan of chimamanda
So why did you use that moniker?
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Misogynist2014(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Because of my signature
missclasssy:

I used the profile picture because I am a fan of chimamanda
So why did you use that moniker?

1 Like

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Because of my signature

Why are you scared to state what you feel, if you hate women, just say it....

I have two questions for you. You can choose not to answer if you want

~ Are you gay ?
~ Why do you hate women ? ( I want you to explain it to me)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:
Op,
First of all, I am going to start by contradicting one of your statements.
You said "gone are the days when women treated men with respect and humility". Well I don't know about you, but I don't think its just women that are obliged to treat men with respect. Respect is something we humans give to each other. Its not something that is restricted to a particular gender.

That being said, I agree with your assertion to a certain level
Its true that in recent times, most girls have bathed themselves in egotistical views about themselves and overly high self importance over men
But you wouldn't want to blame them, when you guys have for long seen them as nothing but objects of pleasure and "show-off".
You guys have created the impression that sex is what's paramount when you want to go into a relationship, so the average girl believes when you approach her, your main desire is what's between her legs, hence the behaviors exacted by most of them

Secondly, most ladies have for long been treated like _shit, so they try not to fall victim to such form of dehumanization
Ladies act like that because they want someone who is deserved of them and wouldn't want to settle for less

I would say most ladies are just trying to lay hold to that fragment of dignity that has been torn away from them by the opposite gender, but maybe in doing so, some take it a little bit "over the top" and that's were the concept of maturity comes into play.....

Story for the gods. Lol

1 Like

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by naijaboiy: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:

M just explaining why we AV high self esteem
Yea it's good for everybody to have high self esteem.

Nobody is disputing that.
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

Why are you scared to state what you feel, if you hate women, just say it....

I have two questions for you. You can choose not to answer if you want

~ Are you gay ?
~ Why do you hate women ? ( I want you to explain it to me)
I'm kinda shy guy, I couldn't talk to women till I got out of Secondary school, never for once thought there were differences, though I out perform my sister to her dismay, since I had a lot of time to browse through the internet, I got to know a lot of things about women and how they are treating men in west, coupled with how they destroyed morality and marriage in the west, not shy talking to women anymore, God forbid! Just a little bit of steadily growing resentment.

2 Likes

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Okay
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I'm kinda shy guy, I couldn't talk to women till I got out of Secondary school, never for once thought there were differences, though I out perform my sister to her dismay, since I had a lot of time to browse through the internet, I got to know a lot of things about women and how they are treating men in west, coupled with how they destroyed morality and marriage in the west, not shy talking to women anymore, God forbid! Just a little bit of steadily growing resentment.

So if I understood you clearly, the reason why you are growing resentment towards ladies is because you were shy to talk to them growing up, coupled with what you heard about women in the west...

I think that's a wrong basis for you to nurture "hatred" towards women.....

1 Like

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

So if I understood you clearly, the reason why you are growing resentment towards ladies is because you were shy to talk to them growing up, coupled with what you heard about women in the west...

I think that's a wrong basis for you to nurture "hatred" towards women.....
Shyness is not part of it. I'm not shy anymore, I think the post is lucid enough to forestall any misinterpretation.

1 Like

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Shyness is not part of it. I'm not shy anymore, I think the post is lucid enough to forestall any misinterpretation.

Well I didn't think it was lucid enough!
Why are you being evasive by the way?
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by teasel: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

You should Learn not to generalise.

Have you not come across men who don't do such of what you listed above?

Do you have male siblings who denigrate,,physically abuse,,murder or rape women?

If yes then I agree with your point.

undecided

Typical of the Nigerian male to try to bring family into everything. No maturity undecided
I said 'average Nigerian man'. If you're not one of them, then move on.
The truth is that even the ones that don't do those things support it in one way or another. There are exceptions but they're extremely few. Let's not deceive ourselves here undecided

1 Like

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:

Well I didn't think it was lucid enough!
Why are you being evasive by the way?
Of what?
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Fizboy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

noted and don't be a lousy girl

1 Like

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Fizboy(m): 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tnx for your contributions.. I think I av learnt some things..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reason Why People Insinuate That Tiv People Offer Thier Wives To Visitors / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland / Can This Happen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.