Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? (4622 Views)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Why Do Many Young Girls Get Deflowered On Valentine's Day? / 5 Unfair Situations Girls Get Guys Into. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by snadguy007(m): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]i'll simply use NL for example.

A guy sees a girl's post on a thread and then he quickly checks her profile picture. Seeing that she's "Fine" he begins to fool himself anywhere around her.

He over complements her and make her half baked picture looking like one taken by Beyonce. He stalks the lady anywhere she goes and quotes her unnecessarily.

Sometimes these girls will do something annoying and the guy will still be the one to apologise up and down.

This has boosted the ego of some of the ladies whom guys don't even look at "twice" in real life on here.

I've seen countless cases where some ladies will threaten a guy never to quote or mention her again. Not because the guy did anything wrong actually but maybe he just said something out of play. And she goes all out forming Nicki minaj.

Like who are you that you shouldn't be quoted or mentioned again? undecided

Furthermore,,when you don't give some of these ladies the attention they get from other guys they tend to hate you or have bad blood towards you.

If some guys can be fooling themselves here on NL and some mgbekes who are not even worth looking at in real life be forming then what do you expect in reality? undecided

[/b]
I think you've said it all

1 Like

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I'm kinda shy guy, I couldn't talk to women till I got out of Secondary school, never for once thought there were differences, though I out perform my sister to her dismay, since I had a lot of time to browse through the internet, I got to know a lot of things about women and how they are treating men in west, coupled with how they destroyed morality and marriage in the west, not shy talking to women anymore, God forbid! Just a little bit of steadily growing resentment.

OMG!

You are so pathetic

You are a boy-man

No wonder you rant everyday of how bad women are

You need to grow some balls, man
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by naijaboiy: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
teasel:

Typical of the Nigerian male to try to bring family into everything. No maturity undecided
I said 'average Nigerian man'. If you're not one of them, then move on.
The truth is that even the ones that don't do those things support it in one way or another. There are exceptions but they're extremely few. Let's not deceive ourselves here undecided
Typical way of an average nigerian girl to elude the question when asked. No evidence to back up her point.

If a guy comes online to open a thread and says "All nigerian girls are gold diggers"
I can bet my blackberry charger you'll be one among the girls telling him not to generalise and asking if his mother or sisters were like that too.

It's a tit for tat.

So let's really not deceive ourselves here undecided

5 Likes

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by naijaboiy: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
ziick19:

I don land ooo.....
To dey peep as guest no good at all ooo
But why you nor join since na?

Wetin hold you? cheesy
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by teasel: 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Typical way of an average nigerian girl to elude the question when asked. No evidence to back up her point.

If a guy comes online to open a thread and says "All nigerian girls are gold diggers"
I can bet my blackberry charger you'll be one among the girls telling him not to generalise and asking if his mother or sisters were like that too.

It's a tit for tat.

So let's really not deceive ourselves here undecided

So you seriously expected me to answer such a stoopid question. I took that as a rhetorical one. I don't bring people's families into arguments/debates but that doesn't matter to me at this point.
Let's see, why don't you answer mine. Are you a rapist and a murderer? Do you, your father and brothers rape, physically abuse and murder women?

Why don't you show me the generalization in my previous comment.
While you're at it, disprove that a large percentage of Nigerian males don't do one or more of what I listed previously.

2 Likes

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by naijaboiy: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
teasel:

So you seriously expected me to answer such a stoopid question. I took that as a rhetorical one. I don't bring people's families into arguments/debates but that doesn't matter to me at this point.
Let's see, why don't you answer mine. Are you a rapist and a murderer? Do you, your father and brothers rape, physically abuse and murder women?

Why don't you show me the generalization in my previous comment.
While you're at it, disprove that a large percentage of Nigerian males don't do one or more of what I listed previously.
You don't turn the tables at me.

Your initial statement didn't make use of "Large percentage"

And if a Large percentage of Nigerian men do it then probably people who are related to you also have. That's why I asked the question.

And besides,,don't you think when majority of people keep talking about a particular thing a certain group of people do,,they are right?

2 Likes

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by teasel: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:
u don't turn the tables at me.
Why did you elude the question? You should have answered it undecided

Your initial statement didn't make use of "Large percentage"

What does the word 'average' mean to you? Did you do economics in school?

And if a Large percentage of Nigerian men do it then probably people who are related to you also have. That's why I asked the question.

As I said earlier, disprove that most Nigerian males don't do and/or support at least one or more of the previously mentioned. This forum is enough proof that they do.

And besides,,don't you think when majority of people keep talking about a particular thing a certain group of people do,,they are right?
What's this about?
Are we still on the same topic?

2 Likes

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

But why you nor join since na?

Wetin hold you? cheesy
You sabi say i commit offence na why i deactivate my previous moniker zick19 but i don show now cool
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by vislabraye(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dygeasy:
You want to know why?

Guys caused it. Guys chase girls for different reasons; Big _butt or _boobs, Beauty, True love for Serious relationship, one or two or all of these reasons but the way we go about it is what's killing us.

An average guy would go to hell and back to impress the most not-goodlooking girl just because she possesses something he wants and thus does a lot of things and stupid things too to make her feel special. This is where the girl raises her level of shakara cos she knows she has one thing you want and she feels she's the only one who has it hence a little exposure of those cleavages and my brothers have slashed their salaries into two, small posterior view of her yansh we're already picturing the way to the nearest ATM, a puppy-eyed please and our poor parents at home will start running helter-skelter to source for money for non-existent textbooks and project assignments. All these things are a neglect of our real personalities and substituting it for money (to impress) which boils down still to low self-esteem.

It is alright to make a girl feel special but don't swallow the _bullshit that comes with it. Girls are soo good at stuff like this.

Solution

Guys should start seeing themselves as something to desire too. Chase but don't fall in the mud in the process. If you're interested in a girl, don't try so hard to impress her cos this is where we go overboard and start taking those _bullshit. Slowly and steadily, beautiful or ugly, she will feel you if you're 'feel(able)'. So work on yourselves first and maintain it, even a queen wouldn't be able to bring down that ego/self-esteem. cool

Blame it on Konji. Sometimes Konji dey make man to do stupid things. Just get small self control.
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by mentorandfriend(m): 12:42am On Mar 27, 2015
[b]I'm gonna speak for myself.
Truth is that I sincerely value the women in my life because I have six elder sisters, all decent and responsible, who are all married and are in their husbands home. From them, I have come to believe in the goodness in every woman, so I treat ladies nice when I have them around me.

However, what I cannot tolerate from a lady is to expect me to exert my energy and time in relentless pursuit without her showing value for my effort. It bores me. If you take me for granted, and see me as the one that has to crawl on the ground to get your attention, it puts me off. Why will I do that?

I expect you to call me too sometimes if I call you often. I expect you to initiate chat on bbm on whatsapp. I must not be the one doing it all the time, saying hi all the time, sometimes getting ignored and being replied 12 hours later.

What I consider as mutual respect is If I see you as a treasure, never see me as a shyte you're just tolerating.

And thank God for blessing me with the blessing of forgetting people easily; people who form Queen Cleopatra. If I forget you, it is forever till Christ comes. I have an enviable track record in that. I'm proud of it. Honestly.

Summary is that ladies must show deliberate signs that they value the efforts of the guy who goes to great lengths to show that he wants her in his life. If not, the guy should preserve his self respect and please march on.[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 27, 2015
mentorandfriend:
[b]I'm gonna speak for myself.
Truth is that I sincerely value the women in my life because I have six elder sisters, all decent and responsible, who are all married and are in their husbands home. From them, I have come to believe in the goodness in every woman, so I treat ladies nice when I have them around me.

However, what I cannot tolerate from a lady is to expect me to exert my energy and time in relentless pursuit without her showing value for my effort. It bores me. If you take me for granted, and see me as the one that has to crawl on the ground to get your attention, it puts me off. Why will I do that?

I expect you to call me too sometimes if I call you often. I expect you to initiate chat on bbm on whatsapp. I must not be the one doing it all the time, saying hi all the time, sometimes getting ignored and being replied 12 hours later.

What I consider as mutual respect is If I see you as a treasure, never see me as a shyte you're just tolerating.

And thank God for blessing me with the blessing of forgetting people easily; people who form Queen Cleopatra. If I forget you, it is forever till Christ comes. I have an enviable track record in that. I'm proud of it. Honestly.

Summary is that ladies must show deliberate signs that they value the efforts of the guy who goes to great lengths to show that he wants her in his life. If not, the guy should preserve his self respect and please march on.[/b]
Oshey!

3 Likes

Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Kay17: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fizboy:
This is not a thread to bash ladies but a thread created to get answers and opinions about the topic of the thread.
All of a sudden every girl in Nigeria both the pretty and stalk ugly ones thinks she is a queen or goddess meant to be worshipped and adored by guys. Gone are the days where women treated men with respect and humility. An average Nigerian girl now wants you to lick her feet b4 giving you a chance and that, most still feel they are doing you a favor being your girlfriend . Even the handsome and rich guys are not getting it easy as before.
An imperfect Nigerian girl now wants and believes she deserve a perfect guy that possesses all the necessary qualities required whereas she got nothing worthy to give. Having a high self esteem about yourself is good but how come most Nigerian girls are so full of it nowadays whereas more guys are dwindling in low self-esteem.
I know this would serve as an ego booster to most girls in this forum so enjoy it while it last. And note, this phenomenon is mostly exhibited among young ladies in their youthful age because older ladies are much more different.
Your opinions please

Sometimes, the writings of an individual on a topic are self confessions on that topic. It appears you hardly have your way with women. Probably you are a clumsy fellow without a charming side. I doubt if the ladies-men share a similar view.

Any ladies-men/dandies here?
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Kay17: 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I'm gonna speak for myself.
You value just any woman or a good woman?
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by mentorandfriend(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kay17:

You value just any woman or a good woman?
All the ladies sir. But my limits are there.
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Kay17: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
mentorandfriend:
All the ladies sir. But my limits are there.

Maybe that's your mistake. You are supposed to discriminate amongst women, the ones that are dear to you, ought to be treated very differently from the rest of other women. There is hardly an incentive to be in your inner circle of women.

My opinion.
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by abiolaokenke30(m): 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
Too much bashing of the slay Queens ��
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2017
pained woman wrapper cheesy
Re: Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? by Blackhawk01: 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mstcheeeeew undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Appreciate A 5million Naira Gift From A Man / Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics / How To Keep Your Cool When Someone Attacks You On Nland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.