Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Win Your Man Back - Steps To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win Your Man Back - Steps To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back (1521 Views)

7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Your Man Back - Steps To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back by RonCollins: 7:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
It's incredibly easy to make a mistake when you're feeling overly emotional. This is what happens to countless women when the man they love breaks up with them. They let their overwrought emotions guide them into doing things that make the situation even worse than it is. Crying and pleading with your ex may feel like the right thing to do but it can actually make him pull farther away from you. If you want to win your man back you've got to think carefully about each and every move you make.

One of the most important things you must do when you want to win your man back is create some emotional distance between him and you. If you don't do this, you're going to allow the break up to dictate your entire life. If you are able to take a step back from the situation you can gain some much needed clarity. It will also allow you to control your emotions, which is something you absolutely must do if you want to get him back.

Stop contacting your ex if you truly want him back. This may seem counterproductive, but it's truly one of the best pieces of advice for any woman who wants to get back a lost love. If you contact him repeatedly you are demonstrating, through your own actions, that he is the only man for you. This makes you look desperate. There isn't a man alive who wants to be in a long term relationship with a desperate woman. You have to stop calling, texting and emailing him if you really want him back.

You must also shift the focus from him to you. Instead of spending all your evenings crying and reliving the best moments you spent with your ex, live your life now. This doesn't mean you should be out dating new men, but it does mean that you need to spend as much time as possible with your friends and family. If you want to win your man back you need to show him that you are fine without him.

There are other conscious steps that every woman needs to take if she wants to get her ex boyfriend back. Doing the wrong thing can mean the end of the relationship forever. Find out what you should and shouldn't be doing from this Helpful Video!

[size=26pt]Watch this video to discover How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Chase You[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWfj-ozrEM

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Chase You
Re: How To Win Your Man Back - Steps To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back by FLAWLES(f): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
DON'T WANT HIM BACK.....ll come back wen its my business
Re: How To Win Your Man Back - Steps To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back by rawpadgin(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
want my ex back
nah! am not among those vision less Nigerians that want their EX president back
forward ever backward never
Re: How To Win Your Man Back - Steps To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back by green6231: 7:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
THANKS TO Dr Ajisafe spellcaster FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS
An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is daniel ,i live in uk,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.he said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that he didn't love me anymore.So he packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get he back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and he confirmed it that he has made his decision,and he never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife .So i explained every thing to him,so he told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for him too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow his advice. Then he gave me the email address of the spell caster whom he visited.{drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address he gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that he was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR ajisafe spellcaster. So.
So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life.his email again is{drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}
HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS;

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(3) If you want a child.
(4) if you have any sickness like ( H I V/AIDS ),(CANCER) or any sickness
(5) if you are deaf and blind and you want to see and hear again.

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is(drajisafespellcaster@gmail.com}

Re: How To Win Your Man Back - Steps To Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back by drey076(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Issorite

(1) (Reply)

Does Having Sex Really Enhance Beards Growth / The Arrogant Yoruba Dude Working @ Heathrow Airport! / Sad! Job Applicant Sends His Nude Photos To Female Manager That Interviewed Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.