Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (58878 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by soldierdollar(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
She shul enhance it after the marriage if he's still complaining! Until then a push up bra wul do.

Girls deceiving guys with push up bra since time immemorial sad
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by mrbillz(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Big or small boobies a woman with a big heart is all I desire!

7 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nasige(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
him do feel ur small boobs finish na big ones dey him eyes now ba,Anyway i advise u make u leave ur breast dey way e dey o,enhancing it might have serious effect on u o,and by den him go still insult u say u dey carry artificial boobs up and down........ALSO LOVE DOES NOT MEAN BIG OR SMALL BREAST O.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Toks2008(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
Hw can she enhance it? Any solution plsss?

yoou have two options

1. leave that affair and hope to meet a man who will love you as you are

2. Remain in the affair and allow him do exploits with side chics with big boobs.

Dont go near boobs enhancement.

A big warning to ladies,asides a guy complaining about u gaining tooo much wait, dont ever allow anyman talk down on any natural feature of your body.

There is a man out there who will love u just the way u are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Idrismusty97(m): 9:46am On Mar 27, 2015
How did she even end up with such fiancé? And she is even afraid of losing him undecided. Women sha....
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by zainyola(f): 9:48am On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:
dat fiance dey madt, was he blind b4 ni.? undecided was he expecting a miraculous pumping of d b00bs...

I guess he should strt sucking it more often... cry mtvhewwww

Maybe e don over suck taya and d tin no gree big grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 27, 2015
She should be drop him. How dare he complain about her small boobs when bigger boobed women are all over the place men sef can't he go for what he wants? There are men who prefer her kind of boobs she should wait for such to show up.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Toks2008(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2015
This is why i am very patient to get my choice.

every man has a spec and it only makes sense for the guy to go for wat he wants rather than give another lady who is not his specs a forlorne hope

3 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Ayanko(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2015
You better leave him now and a man that appreciate what you have will come to you.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Damikevin(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Una dan start again abiiii? Everything fake. When he says he don't like ur complexion, then u bleach baaa? When he turns gay, you ma go do sex change. When he complains about your height now na to go do body lift. Keep change you hear. Did he not notice them before u started datin and now u ave reached fiancé level, na now him dey see am. Dump his ass if u ask me. Tell me if his joystick anit 6 inches u ma go start eye other guys own? #TakeWhatYouWantFromThis. Enhance it ooo, when e start sAg you go see watin him go talk.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Huh?!
Too much Dr.90210

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by anselm791(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Simple. Just complain about his small joystick.

2 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Damikevin(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
mrbillz:
Big or small boobies a woman with a big heart is all I desire!
#LetThenKnow
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by DonaldGenes(m): 9:53am On Mar 27, 2015
Adaeze003:
Uhm... didn't he see it b4 dating her? And this chick will remain there taking this shit from this niqqur until he finds bigger boobs to fiddle...

Lolz! It's a Man's World yøu know
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by CoCoLav(f): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
Any man that would push you to use chemicals on your body or make you have low self esteem or even compare you to another woman doesn't love you.

WTH!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jaymiebee(m): 9:54am On Mar 27, 2015
grin pictures pls
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by dharay99: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
zainyola:

Maybe e don over suck taya and d tin no gree big grin grin cheesy wink

aaah, him no sabi suck b dat... cry

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
She shul enhance it after the marriage if he's still complaining! Until then a push up bra wul do.

Calabar babe, how far?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by niggi4life(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
At OP, d guy will do either 2 things.
Either he leaves the girl sooner or later or he seriously cheats on her when they marry....
His specs is big boobs, he was hoping maybe he's mind can be changed with loving you but it didn't, u shud gradually disengage from ur commitment to him
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by NifemiOlu(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Just the exact example of 'emptiness' I was discussing with someone complaining about divorce rate these days. Now, if she has big boobs, you grab boobs, she gets her child, boobs fall like Roman Empire, he starts misbehaving, divorce sets in.

People need to start looking beyond physical attributes. What if she's got big boobs initially and she develops cancer and those boobs were removed, what would he do?

Emptiness is the real cause of divorce rate these days.

3 Likes

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by kayphyzee(m): 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.

If he cannot accept you as you are, then he is not worth having you. Don't attempt any stupid solution cos if anything goes wrong, he would do dump you fast like jet.

#ontothenextone. my ten cent
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Spidermon: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
she should soak the boobies in kerosene overnight so it swells up
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by 1shortblackboy: 9:56am On Mar 27, 2015
picture of the small boobs or.................
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Truckpusher(m): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:
She should also find out something about him that relates to his sex organ or sexual prowess and hammer on that and watch him shut up for life.After all no one got it all when it comes to physical attribute and natural endowment. grin

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by fpeter(f): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2015
QUIT ALREADYYYYY!!!!!
HE WILL CHEAT WITH BIGGER BOOBS...
SAVE YOURSELF FUTURE WAHALA...HE
HAS WRITTEN THE FUTURE SO READ THE
SIGNS..
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2015
PLEASE, bring the BOOBS 2me since he is rejecting them.

Can I have those BOOBS..?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Let me ask ifa, l will be back when he gives me d solution to ur small bobby cool
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Donsolo101: 9:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Your fiance is not a romantic guy with regularly touching it and with Good use of the tongue that tiny boobs will come out .
so tell him to play his part first .
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by eldnix: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
Ok go get a boob job ...b as big as u can ...make it push out to d face of all man ..after u re done den tell him to do dsame wit his dick cos dats how u like it too...yeye dsmell
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by titipeters: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
This gist sucks 4real... may be the OP wanted to type boyfriend and not fiance... but if truly he is yor fiance, am sorry to say dis, He isn't well at all and neither does he love u... my dear, never stress ursef over a guy that is yet to marry u, it's no doubt dat he's gonna cheat on u if u guys eventually get married and if not he will always reduce ur self esteem in marriage... dia is alwys a special some1 who will defianately love u 4 who u are... dearie, if u do something about ur boobs today, he's gonna come up with ur ass enlargement 2moro... I wish u can get to see me physically, am just really cute, my boobs n ass as little as my look and my fiance can't just stop talkn abt dem positively... if u see how handsome he is, then u will know that love is beyound the physical... so don't go out of ur way to please any man who hasn't paid ur bride price...
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by marvelito: 9:59am On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

Pls can u recommend anyone? And wht abt side effect?
dis babe u are acting so desperate abt a man dat will give u reasons to cheat on u wen u r married.are u dat ugly and expired age wise dat u want to b a bingo to a man? Brace up urself woman.and stop inferiority complex. Is dis an arranged marraige if it is pls walk out, if he actually asked u out himself,girl park ur load,u need no prophet to tell u he wants to dump u. Dnt fall into d ideal that men r hard to find so anyone dat comes ur way even if he is a donkey grab him. Nomata how ugly, dry chest or dry yantch u are there is a man that will apreciate sometin abt u and fall inlove with u. A word is enough for the wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / This Nigerian Lady Is Auctioning Her Virginity For N600,000 / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Weds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.