Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (58937 Views)

My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Smiles,,,,you misquote uuuu,and besides u vex me by saying girls are artificial ...of which am saying not all of us.
nowhere in my post did I say all girls are artificial. of course most are. I don't even find it annoying but I hate it when women condemn men without first looking at how they aid to our blindness...
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by octopusfreaky(f): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Prixus:

nowhere in my post did I say all girls are artificial. of course most are. I don't even find it annoying but I hate it when women condemn men without first looking at how they aid to our blindness...
huhhhh,,,,ok dear...
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by anselm791(m): 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
ojjp:

He has big n long one, dat is y i dnt wnt to lose him for any reason.
Picture or I don't believe it. grin
ojjp:

He has big n long one, dat is y i dnt wnt to lose him for any reason.
Picture or I don't believe it.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by chaxking(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Sugarpeaches:
She shul enhance it after the marriage if he's still complaining! Until then a push up bra wul do.
here ursef dis is one of d reason I hate naija gals. Where is d sense in dt? angry
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by eightsin(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
dharay99:

thia wahala.

Abi o
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by marieolae(f): 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ouch.
buygala:

ok

*checks her pishure

Your body is obviously as scanty as your brain matter...
cry

why are you so thin and your legs unequal to each other? .... Are you on life support or something?

Please I beg you, in the name of whatever demon has taken your brains and bodily nutrients and relocated to Maiduguri....go buy a little brains, gain some flesh, and sandpaper your legs into equal proportion... embarassed
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Spidermon: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Napc:

Na rubberband?
Na the idea be that. Follow come elasticity dey inside Nigerian boobiez

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Sugarpeaches(f): 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
chaxking:
[color=#990000][/color]here ursef dis is one of d reason I hate naija gals. Where is d sense in dt? angry

See dis one o, so wat do u want her to do as her fiance is complaining dah her boobs are small.
No be only hate naija gals. Mtcheew
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Prestonvic(m): 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
i like small boobs... infact i so love it.

1 Like

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by gbenga007(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Rajjah:
probabli she go do face surgery to please him.

What will be will be. Conversely, what won't won't. A word is enough for the wise..
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by tunnary(m): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
the very 1st time he met her didnt he discover dat her boobs was tiny den? We guys self, its like d guy don drill her hoe tire so he is only looking for a way to pick race\take off
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by bejeria101(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
Which kind cheap skate be dis guy sef na by boobs? Its now u knw her boobs are small,hope u dnt have a tiny usb,otondo
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by MikelMerry(m): 6:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
If anyone will not like you for who you are then. U don't have any reason to like the person too.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Tinyemeka(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sugarpeaches:
She shul enhance it after the marriage if he's still complaining! Until then a push up bra wul do.

Really? undecided
Push-up bra you say?
Even when they go to bed?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by ultivivigmail: 7:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
Was he sleeping when he went for the small boobs. He is looking for an excuse. What guarantee do u have that after the pain just to make him love ur boobs he will stay.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by probash(m): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op candidly refer tha woman to ur milf....." Cossy Orjiakor".......... Shez got tha harlem of big racks grin.................#Op observe!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Rexnegro(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bigcola:

Of course, the more u use a particular part of ur body, the more adapted it is, that's same reason most virgin girls have small or not too big boobs and very tight kpekus, and same reasons regular fucking guys shape of dick differs from a virgin boy,.. .... Talking from experience, seen a lot
Wow I really appreciate this . Tanx bro
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Johnsmartinyang(m): 12:06am On Mar 28, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
Hw can she enhance it? Any solution plsss?
But he has gone to d promise land nany times why is it now that he's complaining after enuf chopping?...abegy....make I buy Gala I dey come
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by misshoree(f): 2:19am On Mar 28, 2015
quest003:
let her get kuluso
thought that was a kinda superstitious believe
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by lordhugo(m): 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

Yeah

You are frustrated

Go for therapy

That should help smiley

Going by your antecedents, i am not surprised at your post!

There is something you have in abundance and i am sure it is not wisdom!
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
lordhugo:

Who are you again?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
lordhugo:

You were the id.iot that used the ‘b.itch' word

Dumb dumb,

Too bad I do not have your time this afternoon
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by lordhugo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

You were the id.iot that used the ‘b.itch' word

Dumb dumb,

Too bad I do not have your time this afternoon

GET OUT OF HERE!

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by lordhugo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

Who are you again?

ME? I PISS ON YOU!

Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
I recommend plastic surgery.
Thank you.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by DECOtech(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2015
ojjp:
She feels terrible ryt away. Her fiance has started complainin abt her small boobs. She is afraid she might lose him because he always admires big ones and told her she has tiny ones.
Hw can she enhance it? Any solution plsss?

Is she mad!?

why would she want to alter her God given beauty cos of a mere mortal? there are guys that would give their right arm for a lady with small boobs.

My dear, that relationship is not meant to be. the earlier you accept it, the better.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by Youngpo413: 7:07am On May 06, 2015
skywalker888:
Bosom is now a criteria for selecting a future partner...This is serious.
the truth of the matter is that even if the babe come get big breassst,the guy must surely find another fault,its obvious he is tired of her and looking for an excuse to discard,ladies don suffer o
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jabojafa(m): 7:21am On Jun 24, 2015
Sugarpeaches:

My dear he wasn't blind o ,wetin u wan make I talk naw,dude wants to be handling some big juicy boobs. Yea the push bra always helps!
will he handle d push-up bra or d tiny boobs?
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jabojafa(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2015
rudebouy:
He is ur fiance and not yet ur husband. If u enhance it, der is no guaranty dat he will marry u becos of dat. Wot if he says its not big enof or he prefers d naturally big ones?

I think he's either confused as I used to be or he's just plain silly.

When I started dating my gf, I didnt like d fact dat her boobs were small especially cos my ex had big boobs. But I realised dat I liked her person and wanted her more dan a set of big boobs. So my priority changed. I still like big boobs sha but am wiser now... Becos e no day give vitamin Q. cheesy
na vitamin w and vitamin excitement e dey giv
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jabojafa(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2015
pinkbee:
She should tell her man dat his dickie is too small n he should do something about it first. Hehehehehe
She better leave her boobs like that. Those creams don't work AT ALL.
U will not believe what sum babes did bos they wanted big boobs.
U will gather rashes n eczema on ur boobs n ur so-called fiance will run.
Leave ur boobs d way it is. Tell him 2 manage ur boobs like dat if at all he loves u even if its saggy
Anyway, I'm blessed wit an orange sized boobs dat is firmer than a virgins boobs#lucky me#

e go loose form afta u drop lik 2engines.
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by geni340(f): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2015
here is the part wia i can help a sister...i can donate some of mine...
Re: Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs by jabojafa(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2015
olayemioshiyemi:
Pictures of the small boobs or I don't.... undecided
u a lady looking for d pic of a small size boobz? You shd knw na. Even if u hv d largest boobz eva, u once had small ones wen u were growing up na. So picture ursef durin ur puberty age

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

African Lady Flees With A White Man's $3,400 And Wallet - Photo / Guy With No Car At 26 Irresponsible? Some Girls Still Think Like This In 2016? / I Said Yes - Young Lady Engaged To Old Man (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.