Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How To Know When She Needs You On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know When She Needs You On Her (3263 Views)

What Does She Mean When She Said She Needs Milk? / I Didn't Know When I Said Those Words cos of Sex / How To Know When A Girl Orgasms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When She Needs You On Her by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
As you already know, women are very hard to understand, they find it difficult to tell you what they need so it is left for you to read her. Below are some trick to help you understand your women

IN THE DEEP; Once you are in the zone and aiming for the finish, given the sensitivity of organs involved, you should be able to feel her strong internal muscles act against yours. With spasms and some amount of clenching, you'll get a good idea of how well you're doing. However, don't use it as a benchmark since not all women have the same amount of control over their kegel muscles. Some amount of contraction and relaxation that you may feel could be for her own pleasure, but pay close attention to what her overall intensity is telling you.
What works for one woman may never work for another but the idea is to be attuned to the feedback her body language is giving you. If you feel like you're not in sync, pause and try something new. Avoid sticking to a routine or becoming predictable. Spice things up with experimentation, teasing and tantalizing your partner and keep an eye out for fake moans and forced emotions.

IN HER ARMS; If instead of holding you, her arms are held close to her body, there might be a little something going on, you should take note of. In some positions she might need her arms to support her weight, but in most cases, if she's consciously holding her arms close, she is clearly not letting go with wild abandon. She shouldn't want to be covering herself up. If however, they're above your or her head, on your chest, splayed out on the sheets or held out on either side, it's her way of telling you, she's comfortable with where she is and there's no need to hold back.

HIP ACTION; A little known secret about good sex is that it's tremendously synchronized. The way the bodies were designed, they were meant to move repeatedly in the same motion until both achieved a climax. So if you find her matching your moves, you've hit the right notes and just need to make it to the finish line. Sometimes it takes a little time to get in sync but if you don't see it happening, chances are that her body is telling you it wants something else, another position perhaps. Wait for her to respond with the same intensity.

WRITHING HEIGHT; When a body enthusiastically responds to another, it urges for proximity. If she's grinding or pushing herself against you, trying to hold or hug you, her body language is as inviting as it gets. Curling toes are another good indicator, but try to catch a glance offhand. If the motion is subconscious, it's probably genuine. If however, she's lying there waiting for you to do all the hard work, there's probably a little that's happening in terms of arousal for her. You need to regroup and restart. Try changing positions or focus on her erogenous zones to get her attention.

At times when you notice this and try to touch them, they will even pretend just for you to accept that you are the one that needs it not her, i will advice you to accept that you are the person that needs it and push on. This trick is for married people only.

Source: http://chinedusamuel..com/2015/03/how-to-know-when-she-needs-sex.html
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by Wuuworld(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Baddest Nigga..
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Mar 28, 2015
Stop teachin me bad things

1 Like

Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by Wizdeen(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Nyc one bruh
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by tobiboss(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Sexuality section pls
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
I must confess......This is interesting....
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by williamspaul22(m): 1:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
Thats cool
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by seyagie(f): 10:34am On Apr 02, 2015
how nice....even got me thinkn...
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by midasbliss(f): 10:40am On Apr 02, 2015
Una Can Study Nd Find Out Funny Things Sha!
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by sescoline(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Wuuworld:
Baddest Nigga..
ohhhh wow check out latest single from SESCOLINE and some other favorite artists

1 Share

Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Stop teachin me bad things

Very cute, hector. LOL.
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 05, 2015
A1in sexology sad
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 05, 2015
sescoline:
ohhhh wow check out latest single from SESCOLINE and some other favorite artists
Shey Na hip hop?you too laugh for this pix,u no suppose laugh reach this level
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by Cutehector(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Xiadnat:

Very cute, hector. LOL.
smiley
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by sescoline(m): 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
, your positivity won't
become negativity.......
# SESCOLINE ft # RAZOR (omo ibile) on # OYA
MUJE
is gonna be out soon ,I know you can't wait to
have it downloaded.... thanks for showing me
love and support... my bb pin
55EA0346 ,whatsapp +2348161111767...
Re: How To Know When She Needs You On Her by countsparrow: 10:40am On May 06, 2015
Nice article...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Nigerian Girls / I Won't Go Close To Any Port Harcourt Girl With A NEPA Pole / Pics: Mr Universe Nigeria 2015 Finalists Get Naked To Support Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.