Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Gay And Depressed. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay And Depressed. (49123 Views)

What Can Someone Do To Make A Man Sad And Depressed? / Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help / Have You Ever Been Approached By Gay And Lesbian. Share Your Thought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay And Depressed. by Gramondhigh(m): 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ekiseme:
you're the real bastard, you use to be gay and now you're bisexual, i should clap for you abi? Thunder fire you there

iraa nwoke iraa nwanyi...egbe igwe gbabgukwa gi there
otuahu ka oga esi gbagbukwee gi, foolish pretenders, na ur type go still hustke for spave on my bed!
Re: Gay And Depressed. by Ekiseme(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2016
Gramondhigh:
otuahu ka oga esi gbagbukwee gi, foolish pretenders, na ur type go still hustke for spave on my bed!
tufiakwa! Thunder ga esesisi akwara there......okpo ntu
Re: Gay And Depressed. by iamdurent(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Klinee:
Mumu! U deserve death by hanging! How can u be have such an evil tought! Animal!
U are d animal here. Waste of sperm. Tufiakwa
Re: Gay And Depressed. by iamdurent(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Klinee:
may tunder pieces u there!
Foolish dimwit. Go work on ur vocabulary, bastard
Re: Gay And Depressed. by iamdurent(m): 12:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Klinee:
Op my best advice for u is to stab yourself, if u cant stab yourself then report yourself to those who can help u stab u to death because you did not deserve to be on this earth. Normal man dont have such evil minded(thinking homosexually) when there are sexy women out there, you there thinking of how to burst your fellow male arse! God go punish u! You son of devil!
And punish u too!
Re: Gay And Depressed. by Klinee: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
U are d animal here. Waste of sperm. Tufiakwa
who be dis goat?
Re: Gay And Depressed. by iamdurent(m): 12:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Klinee:
who be dis goat?
Bastard. i have been seeing u, mrsanity and firsteva homophobic posts on nairaland. God wud punish u bastards
Re: Gay And Depressed. by Rone16(f): 1:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Don't be depressed...see a psychologist
Re: Gay And Depressed. by alobright17(m): 5:29am On Jun 05, 2016
rokiatu:
That awkward moment when you read a thread and you are truly blank and have no idea what to advice the poster. Because A you are against homosexuality. B you actually feel the OP pain.

I am 100% against homosexuality but then again your post moved me deeply. I feel terribly sorry for you. Theres nothing more painful then trying to deny your heart desire.

What is his heart desire?
Re: Gay And Depressed. by alobright17(m): 5:46am On Jun 05, 2016
From my own very point and observation based on the type of advises the Op welcomes,He's not the very person affected,he's rather trying to seeks people's opinion and advises which he will use in discouraging the very gay seeking for true help not to bother his head and move on with his gay activities.I said it and that is how it is.
Re: Gay And Depressed. by Klinee: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
Bastard. i have been seeing u, mrsanity and firsteva homophobic posts on nairaland. God wud punish u bastards
See , I don't argue with a gay, its evil for a normal person to be talking to gays. Gay is very barbaric,devilish, evil,madness, ugly,unholy, and very disheartening seeing a fully man trying to practice gay with fellow man. Anybody who indulge in gayism deserves to be hung. U evils hav fill this world but I bet u one day all of u will be flush out of this planet
earth.
Re: Gay And Depressed. by Klinee: 9:07am On Jun 05, 2016
@ moderators, why do you people allow this criminal called iamdurent to be promoting and propagating gay here in nairaland? pls do the needful thing here for sake of this forum. We don't harbour criminals ( gay,armed rubbers, cannibals, suicide bomber,) activities here in nairaland. For reasons: 1, they are devilish humans. 2, their act is against the Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. Then why allowing this criminals( gays) to roam around nairaland like normal persons. please bannish them or try and expose so that police can get them arrested.

1 Like

Re: Gay And Depressed. by alobright17(m): 10:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Klinee:
@ moderators, why do you people allow this criminal called iamdurent to be promoting and propagating gay here in nairaland? pls do the needful thing here for sake of this forum. We don't harbour criminals ( gay,armed rubbers, cannibals, suicide bomber,) activities here in nairaland. For reasons: 1, they are devilish humans. 2, their act is against the Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria. Then why allowing this criminals( gays) to roam around nairaland like normal persons. please bannish them or try and expose so that police can get them arrested.
NL rule 9 just came to mind
Re: Gay And Depressed. by iamdurent(m): 11:50am On Jun 05, 2016
Klinee:
See , I don't argue with a gay, its evil for a normal person to be talking to gays. Gay is very barbaric,devilish, evil,madness, ugly,unholy, and very disheartening seeing a fully man trying to practice gay with fellow man. Anybody who indulge in gayism deserves to be hung. U evils hav fill this world but I bet u one day all of u will be flush out of this planet
earth.

Animal, u cant flush us outta d earth, u know why?

bcuz, the earth belongs to all of us.
Re: Gay And Depressed. by Klinee: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:

Animal, u cant flush us outta d earth, u know why?

bcuz, the earth belongs to all of us.
moderators I wonder why you guys still allow this evil in this forum.
Re: Gay And Depressed. by iamdurent(m): 10:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Klinee:
moderators I wonder why you guys still allow this evil in this forum.
Just shotop, u shallowminded ediot. wat do u knw is evil?
Re: Gay And Depressed. by arinolaa(f): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Poster you might be asexual....Anyways, if you are believe please keep God in your prayers. There is nothing God can not change. If you have a friend you can confined in so you don't loose it, please do.
Re: Gay And Depressed. by iamdurent(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
arinolaa:
Poster you might be asexual....Anyways, if you are believe please keep God in your prayers. There is nothing God can not change. If you have a friend you can confined in so you don't loose it, please do.
Asexual ke?
Re: Gay And Depressed. by kay29000(m): 3:06pm On Aug 27, 2016
EroticDesigner:

7cupsoftea.com

Free therapy and solid advice.

What's up. I haven't seen you online for a while now. I hope you remember me. I lost the mail containing a three cover set you made for me earlier this year. I don't know if you can find it in your sent box and send to me. Thank you.
odus 29 at yahoo.com
Re: Gay And Depressed. by cbravo(m): 10:33am On Apr 20, 2017
Re: Gay And Depressed. by Sojotus(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2020
Depressedguy:
Being gay is my life regret, i have questioned God and myself how i got to this stage. I just feel like commiting suicide.

Here is my story, my name is Frank, 26, a banker. I am the envy of most women, because am 6.2" tall, fair and very handsome. My nickname is Ramsey Noah, this is to tell you how good looking i am. But i have a very BIG problem, i am attracted to the same sex.

This is a problem i have come to notice at teen, i love girls company more than guys, i play all the girl plays and hate football, am guessing that could be where my formation was transposed. I ended up liking what girls like when am not one. But i have come to change a few things becuase i went to a boarding house and was always ridiculed for that. So i changed so many things there, the way i talk, the way i walk, and my gestures, also i love football now more than anything, but my sexuality has refused to change.

I have all it takes to get a woman, i have a good job, a car, and live alone. But at this age, i have not seen a womans pants not to talk of getting in between. But i have so many female friends, so many that the always take me for a player. Am jovial with them, buy them gifts and treat them well, but am not sexually attracted to any of them and have no feelings whatsoever. Am just a good guy, i know that, because that is the best i can do to cover up my little secret. And they(ladies) love me too and many are dying for my attention. I have been asked out so many times by ladies. One even offered to pay all the bills just for us to get intimate, but i declined, lying that i have a girlfriend i dont want to cheat on.

To make matters worse, i hate being gay, sometimes i go celibate for as long as six(6) months simply because i hate my life and my sexuality. Am always alone, indoors all through the weekend, because going out with guys will result to girl talk and i have nothing to contribute, me of all persons, so hard to believe. I also hate gay companies, so many regrets afterwards as to why i am this way. I envy straight guys to the core, i so much wish i am one. When i see a guy and a girl holding hands and taking a walk, i have this feeling of giult amd hatred for myself that i quickly get depressed.

Here is the problem, i want to marry early, at least before 28 or max 30. I need to connect to a woman and force myself into a relationship. I need to get attracted to a womans body, and get turned on by that. And finally, i need to learn how to tolerate a woman, and live with thier baggage. Am comfortable as a single man, i dont mind living alone till i die, i can cook well and am not a sex freak, i can live for years without it. But i want kids, i love them and cant wait to have a daughter. I have once told myself that once i get married and have kids, i will divoorce my wife and live alone then the kids can stay anywhere. But this idea is pure foolishness.

I am very religious, as a matter if fact, this conditionn is the only sin i battle with, i know we all have one. I hardly commit any other sin. But i know that just this one is very mortal, but we are all strugglling because we are all flesh. It takes the grace of God to overcome sin generally.(Please dont come and critisize, we are all going to the same hell: homosexual, hetrosexual; and no sin is worse than the other.)

This my condition is getting me more depressed by the day and sometimes i wish to end my life. But i like my life more than anything, so am thinking of patronising prostitutes at least to get feel of what it takes like. But am afriad of STIs.

Please help a brother...

Hi. I know this has been a very long time post, but is it possible I talk/discuss with you in private? It's very important.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

She Is Always Speaking With Her Ex / "We Date This And Marry This": Guys, Do You Agree With This Pic? / I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.