Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? (4459 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / LOL! Lovers Run Out Nak*d As Truck Lost Control &slammed Into Their House (photo / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by baralatie(m): 9:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
efleybodi
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by DaZion(m): 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2015
D wife takes d blame...
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by precisionindepth: 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:
We should blame the maids whose accept to sleep with their bosses...

We should blame Women whose let their husbands sleep with house maid while the have chances to avoid

We should blame Women whose can't serve their husband on bed and let the maids do so..

We should blame Men whose can't tell her wife what is missing .....
in short we shd blame d three parties involved
Re: Men Sleeping With Their House Maids, Who Takes The Blame? by Adeagbo77: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Will you daddy tells you, if he's sleeping with the house maid?
precisionindepth:
in short we shd blame d three parties involved
sinizia:

So if we're dating and I cheat on you, I can tell the excuse of "I was moved by the lady I cheated on"? And you'll forgive? Some women have no self-worth.

Our ist maid stayed with us for like 10 years and helped with bathing us when we're toddlers, matured into a beautiful young sexy lady. Cooked our foods sometimes, especially when my mom traveled for her business trips. Guess what? My dad never cheated with her. A faithful man, no matter how the wife leaves the maid with him will respect the sanctity of their marriage!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Private Masturbation Is Not A Sin / Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday / Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.