Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (45482 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
teadrake:
you're just too pathetic by falsifying wrong claim. don't give PDP supporters false hope.wake up from your slumber and drink some garri
Quote me only when I quote u, animal!
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by KanwuliaJara: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amaechi!
APC cannot deliver Rivers!
Go and vote in OGUN! kiss

Abiakwala
Abiakwala
ROTIMI AMAECHI FAYA-FAYA!!!!

Port Harcourt FIRST-SONS ONLY! wink

5 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Rad1cal: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

[s]It is sad that Stewpidity has become "genetical" amongst most of you Fl@theads!

So, Lets assume a Party agent signed that he saw the "complete election material" at the LGA before the officials proceeded to the Polling Booth.

Along the way, as happened in MOST cases in the Eastern states, INEC official is given $100,000 (we have seen Jonathan give Obas and many more, $250,000 ........so dont start yarning "impossible", at that figure!) and COLLECTS the same result Sheets..... To WRITE PDP CHOSEN FIGURES ON IT, FOR SUBMISSION TO INEC HQ.

Gov Amaechi gets to the Polling Booth to Vote and is not aware that he is just wasting his time as PDP has "organised" the results Sheets? shocked shocked shocked
He votes and goes through the motions only for PD.Pigs to substitute the RESULT SHEET they FILLED by themselves, for whatever charade happened at the Polling Booth!
shocked shocked

Now, since the INEC Official is sure he has the RESULT SHEETS with him, WHY IS IT SO DAMN DIFFICULT TO JUST "FLASH" IT AT THE GOVERNOR?
Why is that simple, five-seconds task impossible............ just to prove, ensure and assure everyone that the election process has not been compromised?

Of course, Eediots cannot reason up to this level and if they can, their rabid support for criminality would just not let them fulfill their destiny! undecided undecided

Amaechi knew what the "plan" was, he is the Governor of the state ofcourse.
That INEC official needs to be properly INVESTIGATED. ]
We now can confirm that while jega was working very hard to ensure a hitch -free election, his "State INEC Officials" were busy collecting BRIBES from Jonaghan to thwart his efforts, disabling Card Readers, selling result sheets, e.t.c

This is a big shame, for all those efforts to be wasted this easily[/s]

Lastpage na kolo dey worry you. why you dey flood here with yeye coloured tears angry

You never chi chumting

Bwahahahahahahahahahah !! cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by onyeokeze1: 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
When the rebel tries to bring a foreign view on its ppl u get anarchy. I am yourba an I know no amount of performance would make a coalition spearhead by APGA. Gain any relevance in the west. In fact no amount of performance would make any governor survive him joining that coalition. APC should tread softly do not impose any ideology on anyone. Let's not burn this country to the ground.
Your head correct joo. Food for thought

5 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by laytoshtwo: 9:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Asking for result sheet is abnormal,there are other ways of monitoring election.Pay people in all local government and give them camera.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by OlusoGreat(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
OpeDwarroir:
I saw it coming; the way Amaechi came down to his car and went straight to the electoral officer shows that he was there to forment trouble. We saw honourable men in the likes of Fashola, Ambode, JK etc queued-up for accreditation, he rather went to the electoral officer demanding for result sheet when accreditation is still on-going. He was there just to forment trouble.

At the end of the day, he did not vote. Its a big betrayal to APC, cos they lost a vote of a party leader. He did it intentionally, so that he can be vindicated before his kinsmen that he never voted for GMB

Bros .. Ameachi is not formenting any trouble... He was one of them, He knows the PDP,

He knows their rigging tactics...

Its was a simple request to SHOW........ NOT to hand over to him, the result sheet.

WHY SHOULD I VOTE WHEN THERE IS NO PLACE TO RECORD THE RESULT....

VISIT LINK ON CHANNELLS
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/29/apc-supporters-protest-in-rivers-state/
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by katazozo: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
JOKE APART,PLEASE NIGERIANS SHOULD BEG AMAECHI NOT TO HARM DAKUKU PETESIDE OR RIVERS STATE APC CHAIRMAN JUST TO PUT THE BLAIM ON PDP.THAT MAN IS DESPERATE HE CAN EVEN SET RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE ON FIRE

5 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by laytoshtwo: 9:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Don't allow politicians to Use you for violence,remember Syria

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by talktimi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square
respect your incoming presido

Ps; I couldn't get a baboon to do the swearing in. They're not particularly happy about his last statement about them bathing in blood but a chimp agreed to do the job cool

2 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Bot, at least use your brain when you want to engage in foolery! PDP have already lost in Ogun and Osun, yet you have them as a state you're currently wining! Common sense is no longer common?
Thunder damage ur life for spewing thrash on my post? Who called u?
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by KenJak(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

Otu nne gi

Ti e ta.
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by gmemdee(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Pamcrest(f): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amaechi is wrong to ask for result sheet....his own is too much sef. Everyone went to vote not to instigate trouble. GEJ n GMB didn't ask such questions. But trust Rotimi to overdo things. cry
My humble submission

4 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
KenJak:

Ti e ta.
Amu nna gi

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by xdravy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Guys is in ikwere the only LGA in rivers state? Lol wat abt result sheets in other LGA. They should learn hw to rig elections. The inec commissioner should better resign because she has failed mama p.
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by PassingShot(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

Child of anger and frustration!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Child of anger and frustration!
Ur father is frustrated. Learn to mind ur business, he-diot!

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261127_22221238342294copyimage_jpeg66f429f0a1ff81ddc744119c6132f0a7

Look at them, shameless, evil, backwards 3rd world losers. So ignorant the evil in their hearts can't let them see that they are cheating themselves.
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Vikky014(f): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

Tomorrow evening. Some of these results may not be 100% accurate but I know, from all indication, that PDP is leading
OK

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by KenJak(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

Amu nna gi

owo aye wa lara e
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by darlous(m): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

It is sad that Stewpidity has become "genetical" amongst most of you Fl@theads!

So, Lets assume a Party agent signed that he saw the "complete election material" at the LGA before the officials proceeded to the Polling Booth.

Along the way, as happened in MOST cases in the Eastern states, INEC official is given $100,000 (we have seen Jonathan give Obas and many more, $250,000 ........so dont start yarning "impossible", at that figure!) and COLLECTS the same result Sheets..... To WRITE PDP CHOSEN FIGURES ON IT, FOR SUBMISSION TO INEC HQ.

Gov Amaechi gets to the Polling Booth to Vote and is not aware that he is just wasting his time as PDP has "organised" the results Sheets? shocked shocked shocked
He votes and goes through the motions only for PD.Pigs to substitute the RESULT SHEET they FILLED by themselves, for whatever charade happened at the Polling Booth!
shocked shocked

Now, since the INEC Official is sure he has the RESULT SHEETS with him, WHY IS IT SO DAMN DIFFICULT TO JUST "FLASH" IT AT THE GOVERNOR?
Why is that simple, five-seconds task impossible............ just to prove, ensure and assure everyone that the election process has not been compromised?

Of course, Eediots cannot reason up to this level and if they can, their rabid support for criminality would just not let them fulfill their destiny! undecided undecided

Amaechi knew what the "plan" was, he is the Governor of the state ofcourse.
That INEC official needs to be properly INVESTIGATED. ]
We now can confirm that while jega was working very hard to ensure a hitch -free election, his "State INEC Officials" were busy collecting BRIBES from Jonaghan to thwart his efforts, disabling Card Readers, selling result sheets, e.t.c

This is a big shame, for all those efforts to be wasted this easily

I don't always give comments but i will respond to this.
Why do people like breaking laws, you know this is the law and you dribble around it so that you can be justified for breaking it, only party agents have rights to do that, not even barrack Obama! I don't do politics, it's better we do things the way they are supposed to be done

3 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Shokis: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amechi has finally disgraced himself, what a shame,
He should start preparing to go to jail!

4 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

Bros abeg borrow that your thunder make I take fire Apc headquarters.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by sircomputer(m): 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
man propose a d God disposed.
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by sauceTDA(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Oga ameachi should just behave and grow up. undecided

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Picomon(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

May thunder visit ur household tonight! Did I mention ur name? Pig-headed guttersnipe!

Thunder is already firing ur household.. Son of a crazy bastard... Modafacker who feed on shit like his cluess fada.

Bitachh go rejoice with a Mouth Gig coz u n ur generation are losing it big time.

You're a disgrace to mankind, and u knw what? Go give the dogs ur brain to feed on coz I doubt if u will ever be great in life with d way u r spreading cheap rumors.

Try harder, dogg.
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2261127_22221238342294copyimage_jpeg66f429f0a1ff81ddc744119c6132f0a7

Look at them, shameless, evil, backwards 3rd world losers. So ignorant the evil in their hearts can't let them see that they are cheating themselves.
SHameless APC cheats doing what they know best.
Well it won't help them cos there is no vacancy in our house (aso rock)

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) / Sunday Igboho: 'I Am Not Afraid Of Police Arrest' (Video) / DSS Dismisses Marilyn Ogar’s Sister, 64 Trainee Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.